Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

wellah nechrih

• 2013-04-29 13:53
  • fps}

Videos for this phone I feel that the screen colors lackluster in comparison to other phones ..Is it really lackluster??Please respond

• 2013-04-28 09:08
  • fq1a

> In reply to real news1 @ 2013-04-26 11:29 from uNVD - click to readYuppp i m having itt

• 2013-04-28 06:57
  • uW8c

This phone has the best camera I have every used including iPhone 5 and the s3... It's seriously fast as a WiFi hotspot I use my T to play PlayStation online with no lagging an full NAT type. The GPU hammers the s3 on benchmark plus the phone looks pure man . No girly s3 iPhone white gloss curves. I set out for s3 but got this an I'm glad on threes new ultra network it's fast everything unlimited for 26 a month.. The slower s3 is 34 a month simply because it's the most wanted.... The guy in the store made me choose this losing a higher contract he said for PlayStation online gaming films camera it's better plus its ps4 second screen when it's realised

• 2013-04-26 19:08
  • 3Jn}

can we get jelly bean 4.2 upgrade?

• 2013-04-26 11:29
  • uNVD

which phone is better?? Xperia V or Xperia T?

• 2013-04-26 08:45
  • K2FZ

i have been using my xperia t for 3 months now. the battery got drained completely and now the phone wont charge. I have ties different chargers but no results. when the charger is plugged to the phone and the power button is pressed, the light comes on only to go off when the power button is released. Pls HELP!!!

• 2013-04-26 00:12
  • fuet

> In reply to malik @ 2013-04-24 22:30 from utA1 - click to readmy is on the way i am getin it next week, can't wait.

• 2013-04-25 20:34
  • St4g

i have a important issue.i'll buy a sony phone between xperia V OR xperia T.but i've come to know from different websites that Xperia V has a video problem with auto focusing,but Xperia T hasn't a that kind of problem.so which phone should I go for?

• 2013-04-25 14:22
  • K2F4

SONY XPERIA T......really a super smart phone

• 2013-04-24 22:30
  • utA1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-23 09:38 from t7Lm - click to readS3 is much better!!! First I bought Xperia T. I had it for 2 days. I was so disapointed because battery is so bad, the cover (where you put sim and sd) is easy to open during normal use... Then I gave it back, add 50e more and bought S3!!! I am so happy!!! If you want a best phone, go for S3!!!!

• 2013-04-24 15:22
  • s3Ay

Dear everyone! I heard that Sony xperia T has overexposure issue in its camera department. Whether jelly bean update will fix this issue or not? thanks.

• 2013-04-24 13:32
  • u44R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-23 09:38 from t7Lm - click to readS3 is better then sony xperia t

• 2013-04-23 19:14
  • uNVD

Which one is better? Sony xperia t or Samsung galaxy s3 in terms of battery life, screen , speed , gaming.

• 2013-04-23 09:38
  • t7Lm

today I got a notice of system update. shows that 9.1.A.1.140 new system update available. my firmware is jelly bean 4.1.2.
what I should do, update or not. I heard so many device got lags after update issues.
anybody here that updates that. please know me if there any bugs.

• 2013-04-23 08:48
  • fxHc

> In reply to michelle @ 2013-04-22 11:18 from utuh - click to readi use mine regularly for txting, internet and some music and it just manages to hold it's charge till the end of the day but if not charged at night you will be stuck the next day

• 2013-04-22 16:30
  • nGq4

can anyone tell me about the battery life??

• 2013-04-22 11:18
  • utuh

> In reply to lali96 @ 2013-04-20 07:29 from teud - click to readTrue, this is a good phone, I just wish could get the specs of the Xperia Z into the T then my smartphone would be super

• 2013-04-21 21:26
  • Nvjn

i got this phone on 15th april. and i must say this is the best nd sexiest phone u cn buy from sony. because the design is soo amazing. nd the design is better than xperia Z!!! and the other hand diz phone has many gr8 features camera is so damn gud nd video recording is more smarter nd the crystal clear audio nd much more. and i must say many ppl say that the batry life of xperia is too bad. bt dat's wrong. my xperia T keeps awake mre than 24+ hrs. nd mre than enuf :)i installd "easy batry saver" 4m google play..i highly recmnd it for u. nd if u cn turn off mobile data if u dnt want live updates 4m facebuk nd weathr nd etc thn u cn keep awak mre than a day !! dat's it.. i love diz phone... sexy nd slimy :*

• 2013-04-20 07:29
  • teud

> In reply to xperia t user @ 2013-04-18 12:55 from pM5f - click to readConfusseeedddddd --- where does one go to get a phone. Make a big enough choice never mind model. Always liked Nokia. Got a BB9900 a year a go - TRASH.

• 2013-04-19 13:27
  • f3Gt
Total of 1960 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.