Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-25 04:06 from t78w - click to readhtc one x probably

• 2013-04-05 11:03
  • nFw{

I bought this phone,and it is the best phone I have ever had, although I had samsung Galaxy s3, Song is a shiny respectful brand of anything, specially the mobile phone,but what about "viber"? I tried to search for it in playlist, I couldn't find it,anyone help me? or it's not supported by sony mobile???

• 2013-04-04 23:39
  • fwVc

> In reply to Akalanka @ 2013-03-26 18:10 from tewn - click to readxperia t can't make 3g video call...only skype

• 2013-04-04 12:52
  • IVyI

Hey guys please help me out here, previously i had HTC Desire X, the spots where desire x showed two bars for the wifi conection my xperia t shows one bar same was the problem with my galaxy nexus but my nexus never 'dropped' the connection when the signals were very weak, ive also unchecked the 'avoid poor connections' option in the advanced wifi settings... Can anyone tell me whats with this flagship phone aye is the wifi card too weak in sony or is it the jellybean?

• 2013-04-04 10:31
  • t@G2

> In reply to Shahroz @ 2013-04-02 15:34 from 6P}U - click to readjst update it via the ur phone it works like charm

• 2013-04-04 07:50
  • f3DA

The battery life of this phone is terrible, and if you are spending too much time like me on wi-fi and surfing social networks the best screen time you may get is around 3 and half hour. if you play a HD game best screen time you get is about 2 hours and you have to recharge your phone 3 times per day. don't buy it unless you want to use it just for calling and listening to music.

• 2013-04-04 07:39
  • 3%id

> In reply to Shahroz @ 2013-04-02 15:34 from 6P}U - click to readHey, if you use flashtool download a version of jelly bean for your phone LT30p which is in ftf format. Make sure it is official and should be found on xda somewhere. this can be flashed on a locked bootloader or one with simlock so no worries there :) remember only .ftf file as the rest wont work on locked bootloader

• 2013-04-03 00:47
  • JiNI

hi everyone i just bought this phone 2 weeks backs in terms of performance and battery life its a really good phone i am fan of sony so i always love sony phones :P anyway when i got this phone it was with ics i tried to update it on jelly bean with pc companion with sus and all the ways whcih sony provides to update but every time it showed a message the you already have the latest software so than i decided to update it manually and did it successfully so if anyone is not getting the jelly bean update feel free to contact me to get all the info to update manually and the way i updated my phone dosnt required root or to unlock bootloder and it wont void the warranty as well so contact me on my email (crickelover@hotmail.com) if anyone wants manual update. thanks :)

• 2013-04-02 15:34
  • 6P}U

sony xperia T white back cover is made of rubber or plastic? The black xperia back made of rubber,and the silver color made of plastic, what about the white one??please anyone answer me,Thanks!

• 2013-04-02 12:52

suprb phone...small concern about the battery life !!! :\

• 2013-03-31 17:12
  • IWTP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-25 04:06 from t78w - click to readHtc one x is best

• 2013-03-31 15:25
  • SHpv

very nice awesome phone price also reliable

• 2013-03-30 20:38
  • X}tM

Eisley, would you answer my Question? anyone please

• 2013-03-30 08:28
  • fwVc

> In reply to budocaaf @ 2013-03-29 00:37 from 8BeU - click to readSome are defective, I'm sorry, I'd feel bad if I bought one and was like that one. But you could have asked for another T not a P as replacement.
- L.

• 2013-03-29 07:58
  • LKWv

> In reply to Eisley @ 2013-03-28 22:23 from LKWv - click to readHi.thanks for the info.I am a man,and I have heard that xperia T is better about the battery backup but the performance of TX is better,what do you think?and what about the back cover of each one of them?? I have heard that the xperia T black back made from "rubber" and the white xperia T? because I like the white colour? do you suggest me the white or black? and T or TX? I know they are the same, but in general? what do you suggest me? thanks again

• 2013-03-29 01:23
  • fwVc

I do not know if it's the height of bad luck or has to do with the quality of equipment, I bought one a few days ago to try it in the store had the bad audio, everything changed and I'm fine until the other day, after his first charge at night, he stayed on and now. Very disappointed to return to the store and left me with a better xperia P.

• 2013-03-29 00:37
  • 8BeU

> In reply to MeRo @ 2013-03-28 12:49 from fwVc - click to readHey, there's no need for confusion. Both are almost the same. The only differences are: Colors and battery backup. Maybe dimensions too, but that's just irrelevant.
If you are a girl, you might like a pink one, then go for TX. It's stated they have a pink one.
If you don't mind colors go for T cause its battery is a bit bigger than TX. T = 1850 mAh TX = 1750. You can go a day under moderate usage without the need of recharging it, easyly.

The design of both is cool, curved. I find that very nice. Everything else is just fine.
So, both could do just great having that Third Gen (maybe 4th Gen, not sure) Dual Core 1.5 Ghz Qualcomm CPU and Adreno 225 GPU, which is great, too.
I know it, cause I currently use a Xperia Pro. The Xperia Pro sports a Second Gen. Single Core at 1Ghz and Adreno 205 GPU. I use it for everything: browsing (Dolphin), gaming, apps, whatever you want to do, it does it nicely and fast. Gaming on Android is so cool! Try Asphalt 7, and NOVA and Modern Combat series! :D

So, this device (T or TX) won't dissapoint you at all, cause its specs are much better than my Pro. (Regardless of the screen resolution)

If you are not in a budget, though, you could do better with the Xperia ZL or Z. If not, you are just perfect with the T, or TX if you like pink color.
That's it.

- L.

• 2013-03-28 22:23
  • LKWv

Hi everyone, I am confused which one should I choose, I read more than 1000 comment about Xperia T & TX, which one is better? considering of performance,battery, camera & internet? each one is good about something, please any one who could help me which full info and logic decision.thanks

• 2013-03-28 12:49
  • fwVc

Can xperia t make any 3g video calls??? And how??

• 2013-03-26 18:10
  • tewn
Total of 1907 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.