Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1

> In reply to Sk Gaming @ 2013-02-18 17:30 from Nvge - click to readbattery draining is a big problem with all sony phones.. Still they don't provide any "power saver" tools with there firmware... :@

u have 803mb available RAM... what about amount of free ram?
JB needs nly 200mb ram for system.!!! Is sony provide all the feature of JB in this update?? :S

• 2013-02-18 18:28
  • uNVK

> In reply to james @ 2013-02-17 15:28 from uNVL - click to readMy total ram is 803 MB after jelly bean update.

There has been an improvement in camera, we can take photos while recording also effects etc.

We can also add more pages to the home screen, it's like the Xperia Z.

There are also lots of cool improvement.

Before update my score on Antutu Benchmark was 9800 after upgrading to 4.1.2 Jelly Bean I got a score of 11500.

The phone still heats a lot and battery still sucks tho

• 2013-02-18 17:30
  • Nvge

> In reply to rafaelluik @ 2013-02-17 22:24 from LpEs - click to readmore free ram means more working space nd more performance.. 1gb ram is enough bt if u look at the newer gadgets: latest xperia z, and other phones with JB like SGS3, there is 2 gb ram.. May b JB requires 2gb ram for smooth performance.. :|
sm1 plz post here RAM usage details after updating to jb. So that we can make a dcsn about the ram performance.

• 2013-02-18 03:44
  • uNVL

> In reply to emiljen @ 2013-02-15 15:09 from 0xME - click to readHi.
You can try factory reset. And install back your required apps. Although a tyring process but might take you out of misery of slow performance. I have updated to JB and phone is performing awesome.
One thing I noticed just after update certain applications were not responding like viber was crashing and restarting so I uninstalled those applications and reinstalled and now all is good.

• 2013-02-18 01:57
  • y@ZI

> In reply to james @ 2013-02-17 15:28 from uNVL - click to readWell if it has less free RAM what would you do? This phone has 1 GB RAM already, you won't find any better at the same cost/benefit price range.

Now to the reality: even 512 MB RAM phones like xperia J and LG Optimus L7 will be getting JB so I don't think it'll make any difference in RAM usage.

• 2013-02-17 22:24
  • LpEs

> In reply to emiljen @ 2013-02-15 15:09 from 0xME - click to readdid u check the RAM usage after updating it JB?.. May b low amount of free ram is the problem..

• 2013-02-17 15:33
  • uNVL

I want to buy xperia t.. But I am cnfused about RAM usage after updating to JB. someone who updated his phone plz post here about RAM usage details such as available, free, used ram memory etc after updating it to JB. Plz post it as soon as possible.. Thnx in advance.

• 2013-02-17 15:28
  • uNVL

64GB memory card supported by Xperia T.I am using it smoothly..

• 2013-02-17 11:38
  • PB4b

After update to jelley bean I can't use skype...i don know why...any know please help me..

• 2013-02-17 05:35
  • RJhQ

Upgraded to 4.1.2 jelly bean battery and camera still suck, even my gf iPhone 4s do better pictures than this.

• 2013-02-17 00:46
  • Nvge

Exept battery its superb

• 2013-02-16 05:35
  • iwpE

If you want to downgrade follow the instructions in xda forum link..
You will also experience better battery management

• 2013-02-15 22:32
  • ixcD

My Xperia T started to lag a bit after JB update.. Someone feels that too? I mean it's not horrible, but just not as smooth as ICS was... Want to update it back to the ICS..

• 2013-02-15 15:09
  • 0xME

should i rather wait for xperia z? Is this a waste of money??

• 2013-02-15 11:42
  • 9I$G

Best phone i ever had :D
quality display, sounds, camera and many more
but only problem is buttery.....
any way this is a good phone

• 2013-02-15 08:28
  • wMHH

this Is Awesome!!!!

• 2013-02-15 05:23
  • IW1%

I have XperiaT and the phone becomes hot if I use it for a long time

• 2013-02-14 21:52
  • NmEs

> In reply to Nathan @ 2013-02-12 05:43 from KAw4 - click to readNo..they have the same camera!

• 2013-02-12 20:15
  • 6qbx

> In reply to Sony service centre @ 2013-01-29 05:17 from IV@8 - click to readSucks specs? I hope you have 1. It's a great phone design and and durable. There are many newly released phone using dual core 1.5ghz s3 not krait which is newer dual core 1.5ghz installed on xperia t. Touch screen are accurate. Samsung's products build quality are no better than Sony's product.

• 2013-02-12 18:56
  • t7Xk

Xperia t is the best. With latest update of jelly bean it is superv close to xperia z

• 2013-02-12 12:38
  • t7Mb
Total of 1911 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.