Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

5021910

7.1
7.0
7.1

> In reply to Sony Fansss @ 2013-01-11 17:00 from tugx - click to readI guess you must root the phone to be able to do that.

• 2013-01-13 19:45
  • MQge

> In reply to kj @ 2013-01-13 01:38 from y@ZI - click to readI have Xperia S. And my screen is flawless. Only yellow tint i have seen, is from camera in certain light conditions that don't work with some pre made scenes. But you can always disable scene recognition and use your own settings to prevent yellow tint on picture.

• 2013-01-13 19:43
  • MQge

I have problems with my Xperia T, it restarts when I'm launching applications simultaneously etc downloading apps from play store while facebook apps and viber/whatsapp run in the background or when walkman is playing. Do u think its a factory defect or a software issue or RAM issue? Need help please...=(

• 2013-01-13 14:54
  • t7Cv

> In reply to dser @ 2013-01-08 22:18 from p3KB - click to readXperia T. I had xperia s and it's screen has problem of yellow tint. Search web Ull know. So better go for T. Also it has big screen, mem card option. Rest what I liked in xperia S was dedicated hdmi port and was fun u can actually control phone with ur bravia tv remote without buying any extra accessories..... So if you have options to physically check both side by side would be good apart from screen problem there is not much of a difference infact I liked S built quality.... Only if screen was good I wish.

• 2013-01-13 01:38
  • y@ZI

> In reply to sunryzr @ 2013-01-10 09:39 from Trm4 - click to readstandard retail price?

• 2013-01-12 18:04
  • v0XH

> In reply to Sony Fansss @ 2013-01-11 17:00 from tugx - click to readYes you can move the apps to SD card

• 2013-01-12 17:30
  • dPV0

For Sony Xperia T user, just want ask are question before i purchase, is that Sony Xperia T can move APPS TO SDCARD ?
Because i'm are hardcore smartphone games, I know that Sony Xperia T internal memory only have 16GB,(actually is 11GB), even that my Samsumg Galaxy S3
cant move those APPS TO SDCARD,
also i have Xperia ARC and can move APPS TO SDCARD because only have less then 360MB, some game like gameloft will cost you 2.66GB, so 11GB really not enough. anyone can answer my question ?
I'm Sony Fan :-)

• 2013-01-11 17:00
  • tugx

cant move those APPS TO SDCARD,
I'm Sony Fan :-)

• 2013-01-11 16:55
  • tugx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-06 20:10 from Kg{J - click to readexperia T already arrived in the philippines. in fact, it's available now in our province.

• 2013-01-10 09:39
  • Trm4

Which should i choose: xperia s or xperia t? and why?? who's baterry is better? thanks a lot.

• 2013-01-08 22:18
  • p3KB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-06 20:10 from Kg{J - click to readThank you for the heads up!

• 2013-01-07 12:26
  • 7X12

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-05 12:23 from 7XcL - click to readNo T, the model for Asia is the TX, which is not yet launched in philippines for some reason. Could arrive this month, together with the Xperia V. TX is however available from online stores like widgetcity and kimstore.

The Xperia Z and ZL will be announced in a few days, its unknown when it will be released but it would be a good ideo to wait 2-3 days to hear Sonys announcement on when Z and ZL is expected to be avialable before you go ahead and buy TX.

• 2013-01-06 20:10
  • Kg{J

What is key of selling point of this mobile

• 2013-01-06 14:56
  • 39CF

hie , i m confused between Xperia T and SL plz sugest which should i buy , i m frm India T is not available here plz help me :(

• 2013-01-05 18:33
  • veFC

Can anyone tell me if this phone has been released in the Philippines? Thank you!

• 2013-01-05 12:23
  • 7XcL

Sony is the best.I am saying that b'cos when it comes to high,mid and low end phones they do everything right.From features and specs,entertainment with their displays,Bravia engine,camera,clear audio,fast browsing and downloading,resolution and pixels,timescape ui and the new timescape which i like very much,the high perfomance of their phones and features like Track id,timescape,playstation store,album,music and video app.Sony led me to Android and i am very happy for their amazing phones.Sony go on to provide excellent services to your customers.I am waiting for XP Z or yuga.

• 2013-01-04 19:17
  • fuvx

> In reply to Santa Claus @ 2012-12-24 18:54 from vb$D - click to readHave you really updated your T to JB ?? Been waiting since Christmas but no JB till today ? What a shame !

• 2013-01-04 16:14
  • Ia7n

> In reply to angkorkh @ 2013-01-02 04:44 from Mfxa - click to readhttps://support.box.com/entries/20768867-box-50-­gb-promotion-faqs

• 2013-01-02 20:56
  • 6{br

being SONI AND named Tek i have no doubt to get this one. imagine " Tek Soni , what do have in your hand? I have Soni T, walas.

• 2013-01-02 16:56
  • NHUD

Shou I buy the T or should I get ion please help me I'm so confused......?

• 2013-01-02 06:50
  • rAeE
Total of 1820 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.