Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1
7.0
7.1

Sony I have been saying this a countless number of time boast your lame battery up you will be number one in the market unbeatable with features of the this phone or even better with removable battery as well and expendable memory card

• 2012-12-29 06:38
  • 7tL8

> In reply to advice @ 2012-12-20 17:24 from fwMM - click to read I owned galaxy ace...but not s3 or s2..but I have seen in my friends...I exchanced galaxy ace for Xperia neo v a fabulous phone...even s2 cant compete with that excellent camera quality and display with mobile bravia engine...also sony is far more ethical than samsung...u compare the battery performance of Samsung...I have battery drain problem for my two samsung ph ones...but not with sony....I am extremely happy with sony...now I m going to get Xperia T...

• 2012-12-29 04:56
  • rA2Z

I have owned the phone for a week. Great screen, great grip, very nice camera and fast performance. Only 2 problems. The battery could last longer and the back cover makes a lot of creaky sounds and has a visible gap that gathers dust. Could be only my unit of course. All in all, its a great phone

• 2012-12-27 17:25
  • 3A6B

> In reply to jla-rn @ 2012-12-25 01:29 from fwVa - click to readYou're right 100%. I used to own S3, note 2, S2 and note 1 galaxy's phones are great in performance no doubt but when it comes to screen and camera those phones the worst in that's department. And its true when you take still pics by one of those phones and transfered to your PC or Mac pics looks washed out and colors looks dull, I bought xperia T weeks ago just to try it out cause this my first Sony phone I've ever bought in my life! Don't know used to hate Sony phones but honestly this phone is great in each and every part I'm not saying thatl cause I own the phone, performance, screen, built quality, battery life and the best part the camera still camera its excellent at morning and very good at night video footage great even at night. Overall Sony is comping back again.

• 2012-12-27 12:42
  • Hxi1

> In reply to arn @ 2012-12-26 14:59 from JCsN - click to readGo for xperia T best camera for video recording even at night better than S3 and note 2 and equal to iPhone 5 some time even better.

• 2012-12-27 12:16
  • Hxi1

> In reply to jla-rn @ 2012-12-25 01:29 from fwVa - click to readNice comment about the xperia phones i by my self dont have the xperia t so i dont no how good this phone is i was once my favourite phone but it aint availlbly in norway but i have the Xperia V This phone is really amazing it has by far the best andeoid cammera i have experience i also download the new yoga launcher and pot in a 64 gb memmory card slot and everything works lpke a charme but specially the cammera is fantastic and xperia v has also hdr the atr many options in the cammera videorecording is also pretty good sony has also implementet some of the things from the upcomming jelly bean update and not enough with that it possible to remove the battery and not tu forgett lte and many moore this phone even outperform some quad core phones and this is the real flagship from sony aleast in my opinion try that phone once and you may wont go back to any other ones and it is waterpeoof as well

• 2012-12-27 08:51
  • pcEv

> In reply to Kadaver @ 2012-12-18 22:21 from 63{x - click to readYou talk non sense. The eye CAN distinguish pixels past the 330 ppi. You let apple fool you with their great marketing, it seems. You can't see past that, FROM A DISTANCE. But if you get closer, you can see the pixels. Try it, don't talk non sense and fool other potential customers, like apple does

• 2012-12-26 23:10
  • 3CPe

> In reply to BEHZAD @ 2012-12-23 13:48 from HFgr - click to readPlease, how much did u get it?

• 2012-12-26 17:26
  • HHHH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-26 00:16 from fuvx - click to readanyone know which has best video recording quality, xperia T or S? or is another phone better for this? I currently have Samsung wave 2 and want to upgrade but want better video recording quality(wave 2 is surprisingly good though for this). thanks GSM'ers.

• 2012-12-26 14:59
  • JCsN

Sony needs to name it phones with alphabets and number for eg. Xperia t1,xperia t2,xperia ion 2 etc.This will hrlp them to attract more customers than changing the names.Xperia yuga and odin must be named like this,xperia yuga 1 and odin 1 then in 2014 they should launch xperia yuga 2 and odin 2 then another year it should change to yuga 3 and odin 3 continuosly.I once liked the xperia s but xperia t is more super.Xperia Yuga and Odin should have natural language commands(for eg siri,s voice) and a stylus and also be targeted at gS4 and iphone 5s or 6 and htc m7

• 2012-12-26 00:16
  • fuvx

> In reply to Kadaver @ 2012-12-18 22:21 from 63{x - click to readHi dude, you seem to be very good in presenting your case, i aint own s3 and note ii but its just around my corner. I was actually dying to buy note 2 b4 but after i have tried it for quite sometime and the siii from my gf, yes performance its great but i am here to respond with your comment about picture quality. Are u a protographer? I bet u are not. I am btw. And to tell you honestly the washed out color u said with bravia the total fact of wyswyg. Try to to take a pic from siii, then adjust the brightness according to ur taste, then trasfer it to you retina display pc, and surely u will get suprised whose display is deceiving. Samsung display is really saturated. I did photoshoot from my 60d then make same editing at pudding app then it looks fantastic in siii and i hurriedly uploaded to fb. To my surprise the color were washed where t'was great on siii. Get served with ur dish. I was never happy after my xperia arc s. We went to the desert and while the van was running like a lightning, i took pics and the focus, color, blurring was excellent. I am using my sii ans siii for taking photos its horrible. I tried it on note ii twas fast but the details isnt that good when u move ur hand a bit it could easily produce motion blur while with arc s even it was slower still excellent. How much more with experia t where krait pro seemed to level quad core and the fact that sony is the number 1 in mobile camera next nokia. These are just facts that u have to accept. Performace go samsung camera sony and nokia. Apple uses sony shame!

• 2012-12-25 01:29
  • fwVa

Jellybean update for Sony Xperia T is now available as a christmas gift.Enjoy!!!

• 2012-12-24 18:54
  • vb$D

The Xperia t is such an amazing phone, I have no idea why more people don't have it. The interface is amazing, it's fast and has an amazing camera plus it looks awesome so worth the money, and dont forget the nfc tags

• 2012-12-23 14:47
  • nENc

> In reply to Esha4693 @ 2012-12-23 08:35 from Nv9w - click to readsony xperia t is best 4 u

• 2012-12-23 14:35
  • n5xG

I bought this phone 3 days ago
display is best reality screen i ever seen!!!
and it can hit all of ips and etc displays

one love
iran

• 2012-12-23 13:48
  • HFgr

Hi guys...im damn confused.plz help me.i want to buy a new phone but cant chose between HTC 8X and sony xperia T...plz help me..let me know your opinions plz.I'll be waiting..thanks!

• 2012-12-23 08:35
  • Nv9w

> In reply to Sygic @ 2012-12-19 17:08 from 3Y2d - click to readSure you know what you're talking about, I believe you. ;)

I used to own a Samsung wave, still have it and it's still being used even. Had it for almost 4 years, and that phone is till working without any problems.

• 2012-12-22 07:41
  • Ja63

Still fighting on sony samsung. those who want premium feel better music go for sony. those who want performance go 4 samsung.

• 2012-12-22 07:16
  • uttb

> In reply to advice @ 2012-12-20 17:24 from fwMM - click to readTrue. But I like Sony for different reason they have different staff than other Android phones don't get me wrong I like Galaxy's phones and iPhone.

P.S. Just bought the Xperia T it's fabulous phone with great camer. Phone isn't laggy or slow just root it remove all useless apps that comes with the phone from Sony make the phone sluggish and lag then the phone will turn like a quad core plus that you can flash it with CM 10.1 JB 4.2 or 4.1. :)

• 2012-12-22 04:37
  • J7U7

> In reply to [deleted post]Sony xperia p has dual core processor & 1gb RAM.How jellybean will be the last update for it.

• 2012-12-21 16:25
  • vb$i
Total of 1832 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.