Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1
7.0
7.1

> In reply to Sygic @ 2012-12-20 12:15 from nCc% - click to readi agree with u that no one stay in the top forever .

sony announced that it will build phones that can compete with iphone 5 and gs3 ,so it might go back to the top again,the only problem is that apple and samsung are already preparing for their next flagships.

• 2012-12-20 17:24
  • fwMM

> In reply to advice @ 2012-12-19 21:30 from fwML - click to readI said I used to own those phones but now no more . You don't believe this your problem I know some guys own like 10 phones and still looking for the latest phones?!!

P.S. No body stay in Top forever and don't forget Sony is Japanese not Korean!

• 2012-12-20 12:15
  • nCc%

sony why do u have so many phones with almost same specs that makes consumer choose like crazy? huh?

• 2012-12-20 07:11
  • uSPc

i need to buy a new phone what am i going to pick xperia t or v ?

• 2012-12-20 06:09
  • u44R

do know who eles need to buy xperia t or v ?

• 2012-12-20 06:06
  • u44R

which is better sony xperia v or xperia t bros :-) ?

• 2012-12-20 06:02
  • u44R

what do i should buy xperia v or xperia t please help bros ?

• 2012-12-20 05:58
  • u44R

I wouldnt be suprised some people get adicted to buying new phones mainly the movelty and the new fsctor wears off I used to buy loads of phones a few years ago I had 3 latest b phones in the space of 5 months

• 2012-12-20 00:50
  • JChG

> In reply to Sygic @ 2012-12-19 17:08 from 3Y2d - click to readsorry but i don't beleive you, no one with a working brain in his head buys all these models for himself.

• 2012-12-19 21:30
  • fwML

> In reply to mio @ 2012-12-17 00:56 from BNMe - click to readWell i decided to wait 3-4 months.I want to see Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Odin and YUGA !!!! :)

• 2012-12-19 17:37
  • smmY

> In reply to Kadaver @ 2012-12-18 22:21 from 63{x - click to readBTW I used to own S2, note 1, S3, note 2, wave 1 and wave 2?!! Almost used all Samsung high end phone and I know very well what I'm talking about it.-*_*

• 2012-12-19 17:08
  • 3Y2d

> In reply to Sygic @ 2012-12-18 19:19 from 3YbD - click to readThe note 2 has a lower ppi but isn't pentile, so the screen actually puts out better quality than the S3.

Besides, ppi becomes irrelevant at a certain point because the naked eye is not able to see the difference. So in the end, it's only marketing tech talk.

So no matter what you say, I will never be a fan of the Bravia displays bland washed out colors.

And please, don't start typing nonsense. I have a Note 2 (Made in Vietnam by the way.) And have compared the picture quality to friend's and co-worker's S2, Note 1s, as well as S3s. And the Note 2s picture quality trumps them all. So please, let's not resort to lies, ok? ;)

• 2012-12-18 22:21
  • 63{x

> In reply to Kadaver @ 2012-12-17 20:06 from Ja1q - click to readWatch a full HD video on you tube you'll see the deference between TFT LCD with BRAVIA engine enhancement with 323ppi and SUPER AMOLED HD pen tile matrix on S3 with 306ppi. note 2 it does has an excellent screen but with low ppi, theres a big different on sharpness and colors reproduction, xperia T comes with better screen than any xperia phones in the market including xperia s and sl i do agree with you both phones has some screen issue. The only phone from sony beats xperia T screen xperia V.

• 2012-12-18 19:19
  • 3YbD

> In reply to Kadaver @ 2012-12-17 19:59 from Ja1q - click to readMy brother friends has the same issue and other people complain a bout it. I used to have the original note 2 and S3 that made in korea by Samsung not the Vietnams one that comes with the same build quietly but a bit heavier than korean version and it seems it does has the same camera unit as galaxy s2 not the same camera as S3 and note 2 korean version both has 100 times better camera and better battery life pulse better screen.

• 2012-12-18 19:00
  • 3YbD

Hey, so now dont start telling me about the S3 or idk what, please tell me if this phone, Sony Xperia T its worth it or not. thx.

• 2012-12-18 13:18
  • ajU3

When it comes in India ?

• 2012-12-18 09:25
  • utyT

Pls reduce the cost of sony mobile

• 2012-12-17 20:11
  • 7qDu

> In reply to sygic @ 2012-12-16 17:08 from nCcV - click to readOh, yeah. And on the subject of screens....I don't know what's so good about the Sony screens. I saw them and I don't like the bland, washed out colors of the Sony screens. My Note 2 has 4 different screen modes. I can actually set the note 2's colors to look as bland and washed out as the Sony phones. But that setting just looks disgusting. I was never a fan of the Sony/SonyEriccson screen colors. Really awful in my opinion.

• 2012-12-17 20:06
  • Ja1q

> In reply to Sygic @ 2012-12-17 10:57 from J7Uh - click to readAll phones have some issues at one time or the other, even some iphones have wi-fi issues, but not all of them.

The thing is, you want to make it seem like all galaxy phones have wi-fi issues. And I'm tell you that I didn't experience any issues on my previous S2 nor am I experiencing any on my Note 2. Also, I have many friends who are facing any problems. So yeah, you were obviously just one of the unlucky ones.

• 2012-12-17 19:59
  • Ja1q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-17 10:20 from 7X9b - click to readplz tell me which one is the best s3 or experia t.and also is skype is working inthis experia t.and also inform me about camra and battery life

• 2012-12-17 14:51
  • 3YaP
Total of 1831 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.