Sony Xperia T2 Ultra - user opinions and reviews

13%

8.2
8.0
8.0

Hi, I experienced the same thing after the upgrade. I followed the instruction to factory reset the phone but I am still having lags and constant restart. Not until i experimented with a few things.I won't drill down the details but I am pretty sure all of you have tweaked a lot in your settings. Here's what I did. 1.) I turned off the developer option, which at first I thought will help by turning on and playing with the settings 2.) disabled some apps which I really don't need and use. After doing those simple steps my phone remarkably performed very well. I am not using any memory booster or cleaner anymore and I can multitask, I don't need to cancel or close apps for the phone to function and not hang. By the way with the Google apps, I removed some, the only google app left is google+, hangouts, gmail and playstore. It worked for me, you may want to try it. I am now satisfied with this phone. I hope this helps.

• 2015-07-03 17:50
  • t7Xh

> In reply to nomi... @ 2015-07-02 02:05 from uWF9 - click to readyes it is possible to reset factory data your phone by default data reset in your phone...

• 2015-07-02 09:49
  • tUsj

sony xperia is good phone but not providing restart phone facility and they secondary camera resolution not 1080px so both function improve it to next ultra t series....

• 2015-07-02 09:47
  • tUsj

Dear same problem with my t2 ultra after upgrade to lollipop. Can we again get kitkat version....? It is possible.....?

• 2015-07-02 02:05
  • uWF9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-30 14:35 from v0qT - click to readPrefer to work a factory reset to resolve these problems after upgrade >>>>>>

• 2015-06-30 18:08
  • T0vb

After the lollipop update, my Z ultra always hang up and need to be restart most of the time or sometimes it restart automatically. Same case with my sister's z1. Repair via pc did not make any changes. Also NFC is not working anymore. Failed on NFC test

• 2015-06-30 14:35
  • v0qT

> In reply to Aman @ 2015-06-27 23:09 from U{dp - click to readthis is the best phone of its features mainly battery life, but now 1gb ram is not good for lolipop version, otherwise it is best phone

• 2015-06-29 11:31
  • YUMg

> In reply to Mhai @ 2015-06-22 16:03 from v0qx - click to readhi brother internal memory means half of it is use for android firmware and apps... which a few apps can be remove to other 4gb to save 4gb with android rom and apps inside

• 2015-06-29 07:26
  • KhsF

> In reply to megaDonga @ 2015-06-26 01:39 from fuE4 - click to readPlz suggest buy this phone

• 2015-06-27 23:09
  • U{dp

Eagerly waiting for 5.1 update which can bring this phone back to life, otherwise it's hopless.

• 2015-06-27 18:16
  • PI9a

> In reply to ingonao @ 2015-06-23 04:42 from t1$A - click to readT2 Ultra is better than C3.Better battery life.higher MP in main cam.bigger in size and featured with MObile bravia engine 2 which enhances image and video quality.The only advantage of C3 is its front cam which is 5mp and has a flash on it.

• 2015-06-27 10:22
  • wHr1

Hey any one tell me that is sony T2 ultra d5322 model supports window cover like Samsung grand

• 2015-06-26 13:10
  • uuWp

i think this phone will get android M

• 2015-06-26 01:39
  • fuE4

> In reply to ingonao @ 2015-06-23 04:42 from t1$A - click to readthis is not a favorite phone . after a while you will have to change your phone . this just has a good wifi signal or 6 inches screen or dual SIM support . but secondary cam is very weak , CPU and RAM are low , screen resolution is low too .
save your money because SONY C is not better than this one.
good luck

• 2015-06-25 09:20
  • EK%u

> In reply to yogesh @ 2015-06-22 14:42 from uuAI - click to readMobile is good but there is some problem in signal

• 2015-06-23 13:52
  • 7wxV

> In reply to yogesh @ 2015-06-22 14:42 from uuAI - click to readTHiz iz nyc mobile or not

• 2015-06-23 13:40
  • cNJK

I wanna buy t2 ultra or c3, i can't decide which one is better, anyone plz help which one is more enough faster better n not hang problem, battery power.

• 2015-06-23 04:42
  • t1$A

After the lollipop update this phone has become a pack of worries, hangs quite often, takes ages to open applications, even pics on facebook, camera in low light has become pathetic takes a lot of time to click pics, really upset, i switched to T2 from Xperia C hoping for something better but it has let me down, now waiting for 5.1 update hope it fixes these issues.

• 2015-06-23 03:21
  • PxC2

Hi..I just buy my t2 ultra yesterday..and unjust notice now that internal memory is only 4gb.unlike ur specs posted here..is there any problem about my phone..help pls..thanks

• 2015-06-22 16:03
  • v0qx

mob is good but the sim singal sim is 3G that time using the mob is many promble created so u send me the seeting for dual sim promble conulation

• 2015-06-22 14:42
  • uuAI
Total of 2329 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T2 Ultra.