RAVI030390, 24 May 2014dont buy tat u will resell in 2days for sure worst singnal prb It's Excellent. Phone. Strongly suggest..this phone
Anonymous, 24 May 2014very bad signal, and SIM1 can't operate 3G internet , why??Hello mr. First you have to get the internet settings from company tnen you can use internet.....
I want to know wether xperia t2 ultra single sim is available in india ???
in the current advance technology world, nothing is too good or too bad to compare. it's all depends on individual on how u use it, what u need in the phone and what u use the phone for. everyone have their own need using the phones.
Its not worth the money. No premium experience. Battery drains quickly and touch is also not very responsive.
Tower problem is predominant. Advice please don't buy this phone
sound is very low on T2 ultra my frnd using,HTC Desire 816 with Kitkat is far beeter with Stereo Speakers, 1.5GB RAM & 5MP Front Camera for video chatting..far ahed from T2 Ultra.
I have bought this device just before a week,very good phone,nice sound quality in headphones,excellent display in its color triluminos display.but i have disappointed with only one is poor camera quality.
T2 ultra main disadvantages/software bugs are:
1) Low System Sound
2) Browser Text bug
3) Walkmen suddenly stops playing music
4) buggy stamina mod timer(always shows previouse state time even after recharging full)
5) useless installer app never shows apk
6) Buggy back and restore app due to not backing up ODD folder to sd and due to that may loss ashpalt2 and other big game data
7) blutooth not working properly
8) xperia link not working with pc(saying other device not in rance may be due to faulty blutooth)
9) sony music app stops working after downloading or listing 4 to 5 songs(also creating huge temp file in internal memory)
10) Hard to use background defocus app in camara (till date not successed to take a single pic)
11) poor pic quality in medium lighting(indoor in day light even)
12) Xperia message and calling stops responding
13) Front cam is totally useless
14) Themes not working properly (not changing UI icons like home back recent app and volume bars etc)
15) Apps to SD not working.
16) 3G/2G Network not stable.
17) Direct Video Call to any network not supported even it has a frontcam.
Just bought a Xperia T2 Ultra Dual with using two sim cards. but the phone is unable to take any dailing request from my VW bluetooth car kit, smartwatch 2 and all other bluetooth handsfree. i had a xperia Z ultra and it is perfectly fine doing that.... this is unacceptable and i rely on bluetooth phone kit a lot.
Anonymous, 24 May 2014To all T2 lovers, and new customers! This BKP and yash are the same troller He used a great ... moreT2 ultra sound/camera/ restarting problems is very common to all as seen here, I am also suffering,are u sony guy why not proper test out before marketing this type of faulty handsets???
BKP , 24 May 2014my t2 ultra dual video playback is not smooth even in mx player videos has hiccups.im using 4 ... moreTo all T2 lovers, and new customers!
This BKP and yash are the same troller
He used a great number of other nick names and kept trolling without shame
He kept trolling false opinion about T2's sound quality and all performance comparing galaxy series___
Our T2 page is full of Samsung marketers*
Of course, T2 is the Sony's best phablet in its price tag:)
Viper Adhi, 24 May 2014So All the Comments about t2 ultra is not real.Can I Buy t2 Ultra Without Fear?Yes, of course!
I am a Z2 and T2 user!
You can happily buy T2 if you like large display and smarter design!
if every one is saying or mention disadvantage about this phone... then check your phone... iam using this phone its so great the network of the sim is great... the speaker quality is great also never forget the battery life is also perfect.... so stop complaining about this phone ... its great for mid range phoneee...
J.RAJ, 24 May 2014Hi, I have purchased t2. Please tell me how can I transfer my apps to sd cardsYou have choosen wrong handset,,this phones have no softwares/hardwares to transfer files from phone memory to SD Card & also not transfer contacts to SIM card.
J., 24 May 2014Class 4 sd cards are slow. Use class 10 sd cards and the videos will run perfectly!I m using class10 8GB Sandisk same problem here MKV videos lags frequently in MX player in T2 ultra,,
Xperia T2 ultra system sound is so slow
it very hard to hear below sounds from phone
screen touch or click