Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.1
7.9
7.9

> In reply to marshal @ 2015-01-10 14:15 from rA{3 - click to readbattery endurance.... not many other Android phone even come close. How about 6-8 hours SOT? :)

• 2015-01-26 16:53
  • Bq1u

the camera is disappointing and slow in response. However, 3rd party camera app does make it a little better. I am using the app called "A Better Camera". Try it out.

The battery endurance is the strength of this phone.

• 2015-01-26 16:51
  • Bq1u

My xperia t2 ultra dual got some issues and now its just blinking and I cant proceed from the main screen.Kindly plz tell me way out

• 2015-01-24 11:53
  • Hkt}

> In reply to zenith @ 2014-10-27 10:35 from utTm - click to readhey, I too got the same problem with my phone. Can u plz suggest me the way out.

• 2015-01-24 06:01

Hi Guys,

I've bought this phone for my husband 3 or 4 months ago.
Comparing the written specs & prices it was a good value , but we found the camera performance is much less than expected from Xperia phone with 13 MP camera..
I can simply say that the photos of my SIII is much better than the t2 photos & I cant know why !!!

Is there something we're missing here ?! .. please Help

• 2015-01-23 20:16
  • Nqm0

How to clear the outgoing voice from Sony xperia t2 ultra

• 2015-01-21 06:39
  • vImi

I am using this phone since 3 months it has great graphics and battery and very very large HD screen but the problem is it has only 1GB Ram and only 4.68 GB user memory but afterall phone has very fantastic feature like 13mp camera(with full HD video rec..). some people says that HTC Desire 816 is good phone but let me tell u something that HTC have very major network problem(like ur sim will always go on Roaming)thats not enough it has touch problems no awesome features on camera but front camera is good than sony T2 so guys i suggest that if you are a hardcore gamer than select sony like me and if you are in low budget than u should choose HTC........

• 2015-01-20 09:48
  • Xusv

Plz tell me what's fone support all heavy games. My budget 25000 rs.

• 2015-01-19 15:44
  • 7tCS

> In reply to Suraj Gupta Purwa. @ 2015-01-16 17:04 from 7tCx - click to readz ultra is more better than ultra T2. I had bought dis phone 3month ago. n it's really perfect. z ultra is waterproof but ultra T2 not n Ultra has bigger screen n it has 2GB compare with T2 which only has 1GB. I recommended u to buy dis phone. but if you hv more budget you can choose Z ultra

• 2015-01-18 16:28
  • KhsE

• 2015-01-18 15:21
  • KhsE

pls all wt the best between them t2 or t3 or m2
and can iknow your oponion about htc 816 and z ultra

• 2015-01-18 13:28
  • fs98

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-17 05:24 from Ls}{ - click to read I like this phone its. Better to use and it makes us different every where but I also met a problem with the audio so I reinstalled the software and problem is now. Clear then another problem I see is the limitation in internal storage and in all other angles the smartphone is really smart

• 2015-01-18 07:52
  • ut}E

Hello, I have a problem with the audio.
when i listen music and i plug the headphones or only with the internal speaker with off screen, the sound automatically goes away after 4 songs and it returns after 20 or more seconds. In this moment the music player is frozen, I can't change the song.
I thought that maybe was a problem of the Walkman so I bought the poweramp player and i tried with another music players like Play Music, but it's the same problem.
The songs are in mp3 320 kbps
The android version is the 4.4.3
Please help me

• 2015-01-17 05:24
  • Ls}{

Please help me.......i confused...... which is best performance......... t2 vs z ultra

• 2015-01-16 17:04
  • 7tCx

• 2015-01-16 17:03
  • 7tCx

yeah ur qus is good. u will select c3 its a awasome collection in sony . it better than from t2 ultra dual

• 2015-01-16 07:08
  • UNZ7

> In reply to Shrey @ 2015-01-12 08:27 from bC9} - click to readbuy ultra t2
its better than other cousin cellphones

• 2015-01-13 07:39
  • sSTA

I've been using the Sony t2 ultra mobile.since frombuying it was givinga greatexperience.WITHOUTHANGINGSand AUSOM TOUCHEXPERIENCE

• 2015-01-12 20:20
  • Hkt}

hey plz help i want to buy a new xperia which one should i buy my budget is 22000 my choices are t2 c3 and m2.
Shall i buy now should i wait for the upcoming waterproof xperia m2 aqua plzzzzzz help

• 2015-01-12 08:27
  • bC9}

> In reply to marshal @ 2015-01-10 14:15 from rA{3 - click to readbest rear camera in this price
and best screen clearity with colors... in this price..

• 2015-01-11 08:13
  • U@9Q
Total of 1565 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual.