Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.1
7.9
7.9

> In reply to Takara @ 2014-11-17 13:55 from TC%f - click to readSIM 1 is mainly for WCDMA (internet), SIM 2 for GSM (calls). I mean

• 2014-11-17 15:11
  • TmtV

> In reply to Sony Ultra @ 2014-11-10 12:16 from 7t$j - click to readAgreed. My Xperia T2 also experience the same problem. The caller is hardly listening to my voice. Long duartion call will make my voice gets delay and I can hear my own voice in a few seconds.

And the camera is sucks. Big time. My next phone is definitely not SONY anymore.

• 2014-11-17 13:55
  • TC%f

> In reply to Customer Support @ 2014-11-15 13:37 from 6QWL - click to readPlease explain what do you mean with that "lens cover"? Do you think about transparent foil over the entire phone or also on lens has something additional, some cover??????? I`m afraid to touch the lens to avaid make some faults, scratches, etc..., but if some cover is on that tell us...Thanks

• 2014-11-17 02:43
  • TmtV

I bought T2 ultra dual 3 months back.It lags a bit sometimes while switching between apps and while playing games.....Is it a common issue with the phone?..I have already upgraded it to 4.4.3..please help me in rectifying the issue...........Thanks in advance.

• 2014-11-16 11:38
  • u7K2

> In reply to suraj @ 2014-11-14 06:55 from utXx - click to readYou are required to remove the transparent camera lens cover before using the camera.

• 2014-11-15 13:37
  • 6QWL

i get fully whiteish picture when i click photo using flash light. . anyone pls suggest me how to correct it

• 2014-11-14 06:55
  • utXx

> In reply to mnty @ 2014-11-11 15:29 from rA%s - click to readCan you give me some tips to use such a expensive phone and I am going to buy this phone in some days.i am confuse between sony t2 ultra and asus zenfone 6

• 2014-11-13 03:10
  • rAUa

> In reply to mnty @ 2014-11-11 15:29 from rA%s - click to readcan you give some tips to use such a expensive phone.because i am going to buy sony xperia t2ultra in some days.reply fast and i am confuse between t2ultra and asus zenfone 6

• 2014-11-13 03:09
  • rAUa

> In reply to lalit preparation 99 @ 2014-11-09 08:08 from bJgH - click to readu try with uc browser....

• 2014-11-12 13:38
  • tE{%

My buy this phone 2month its really awesome I don't have any problem I don't understand why ppl giving wrong rivwe her I thik they don't no how use expensive phone yah work on samsung

• 2014-11-11 15:29
  • rA%s

> In reply to pusingh @ 2014-11-10 16:11 from uwJX - click to readDownload mp3 from uc browser and any problemthen tell me
from-sony promoter

• 2014-11-11 14:47
  • vTQD

By uc browser and opera mini u can download mp3 very easily. its default browser is chrome so u can use chrome also.:-)

• 2014-11-11 10:30
  • rA@I

I bought this phone sometime back and understood that SONY is such a cheating group in gadgets.Phone is so much over priced for the quality it offer ! Attitude from SONY support team is pathetic. There are so many options available in market for this price. Now I am very much clear that why SONY is struggling in Indian Market ..! Camera is pathetic for this phone so as display quality.

• 2014-11-10 18:03
  • KAd%

> In reply to lalit preparation 99 @ 2014-11-09 08:08 from bJgH - click to readI too can't download mp3 on dis phone..3 months old phone...and we can't change font style in Sony phones..it says to root our phone..how to root??? Pls any1 suggest me

• 2014-11-10 16:11
  • uwJX

Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual ,,there is problem with SIM1 port network, voice is not clear , Voice is breaking during call
what to do , i also done servicing also, It's only 2 months old piece

• 2014-11-10 12:16
  • 7t$j

when I hide any thing in vault or any other data hiding application it refuse to do so and shows your device is not rooted.
data hide from file explore but still show in album.......
what can I do please help me
and also tell me how to root my t2ultra
it's an awesome phone

• 2014-11-09 23:06
  • tUpS
  • lalit preparation 99
  • Rating0

T2 ultra users,
Suggest me
How to download mp3 songs?
I have tried in different ways but fruitless...
Plz...

• 2014-11-09 08:08
  • bJgH
  • lalit preparation 99
  • Rating0

T2 ultra users,
Suggest me
How to download mp3 songs?
I have tried in different ways but fruitless...
Plz...

• 2014-11-08 17:18
  • 7tLa

I have been using this mobile for more than six months (upgraded to kitkat 4.4.3), it's really a awesome mobile with its big trilluminous display watching movies, playing games is amazing (very good colour reproduction). Performance wise too its good, never had any hanging or heating issues. Camera is good in outdoor only, in indoors it's noisy due to poor lighting. Overall I'm really satisfied with my mobile. You can go for it without any hesitation and you will enjoy it :-)

• 2014-11-08 11:44
  • rKa2

> In reply to dx @ 2014-11-05 01:34 from TmtV - click to readI have been using this phone for 6 months, don't worry about battery life as it has a very good battery life with stamina mode. I have upgraded to 4.4.3 which is the latest version for this and it's good. It's reall a good mobile watching movies, games would be awesome because of trilluminous display. I have never faced hanging issues, only problem with the camera at low light (indoor) it's noisy, but outdoor it's good.

• 2014-11-08 06:56
  • upcd
Total of 1573 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual.