Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.0
7.8
7.9

friends i download update but when it say install it switch off and than it on and say unable to install

• 2014-07-28 18:00
  • ut{%

after new update phone is kinda slow.there is some problem with this uodate

• 2014-07-28 15:20
  • t4iH

Need HELPPPPPPPPPP....
i am getting voice distortion and voice being lost problem in my set. The other party can hear my clearly but I am unable to listen to other party. It happens very frequently. Kindly advice what can be the issue. I have changed the sim and new sim is being used.

Himanshu

• 2014-07-28 14:58
  • u{gD

Only File manager work given with updated version
So don't try other file manager in app store
I try many but waist of time
Battery is improved after 4.4
Notification menu changed
Use both sim as 3g but only one at one time
Face some leggings after update
Bad thing no camera improvement that i want most
Over all good update
Don't afraid and go with 4.4 update
It's 322mb i update with my mobile 3g data connection it takes 30 minutes only for all processing
Thanks for reading this review
And I hope this review is helpful for all t2 ultra dual owners

• 2014-07-28 14:10
  • uuJ%

Hiiii Frnds
Yesterday i have to bought the phone but confuse b/w Sony t2 ultra and HTC desire 816...

Sony T2 ultra HTC 816
Display- 6.0 5.5
PPI - 245 267
Camera - 13/1.9 13/5
Processor- 1.4 1.6
RAM - 1.0 GB 1.5 GB
Battery - 3000 MAH 2600 MAH

So please frnds help me till 29-7-2014...
please frnds..

• 2014-07-28 12:56
  • bC6h

> In reply to pdey @ 2014-07-27 14:04 from 7tLx - click to readAndroid 4.4 has changed the way it works with SD card. There is additional permission required. Please look for the updated file manager that says compatible with 4.4. It is no part of Sony's fault.

The installed file commander works well.

• 2014-07-28 12:39
  • uC43

i have internet problem its not continue surfing iwas using 3g internet but i m not happy

• 2014-07-28 07:56
  • uuVY

After upgrading to Kitkat 4.4.2
I am able to transfer applications to sd card but accessing them is a problem sometimes it hangs and games stops working.
need to resolve this issue

• 2014-07-28 06:54
  • PSLa
  • F

hey can anyone help me out with the chrome problem, as soon as i am downloading any pic or sheet from my mail,it is downloading in .bin format and when i am opening it in my sdcard it it showing file not supported ..

• 2014-07-27 20:00
  • 2Wd6

can you please guide me that it is the cell is worth full to invest money i want to purchase?

• 2014-07-27 19:06
  • X}Zb

After upgrading 4.4.2 there r some problm in accessing memory card.memory card was wright protected.no modification done like move, delete,rename file in memory card.in ds version there is some system bug.sony have to fix ds problm.

• 2014-07-27 14:04
  • 7tLx

How can we set the phone to dial from Sim 1 automatically everytime rather than asking whether to dial through sim1 or sim2.

• 2014-07-27 11:22
  • y@Z7

I can't delete the photos permanently if I delete also its showing in within few hours whichever I deleted please help me and please say how to delete the images permanently

• 2014-07-27 08:57
  • YQJH

Frns i wanna buy T2 Ultra dual bt
confused after reading
comments...pz share ur experience
about its:
1.Camra quality, sound & Battery ?
2. is dis with Gorrila glass display?
3. is there any problem with 1GB
RAM?
4. can we move apps to sd card?
5. After updating to Kitkat is there
any problem?
6.How gud is Dual sim operation?
7.can we connect it to PC via USB or
portable wifi for Internet?
8.is there call recording facility in T2
Ultra dual?
9. Any othere positives or negatives
about phone.
Pzzzz pzzzzz help me..m
confused...!!

• 2014-07-27 06:45
  • rK8v

Will I lose my all the data like games, contacts after the upgrade in Kitkat version?

• 2014-07-26 18:22
  • Mx@E

> In reply to tmaher @ 2014-07-17 21:23 from fk0h - click to readyes. the feature of app 2 SD is included in the kitkat update. Averagely, 80& of the app would be residing on SD. There will still be some space used on the main memory. However, it is going to save lots of space.

• 2014-07-26 17:25
  • RNxk

> In reply to saurabh @ 2014-07-22 08:28 from YMHW - click to readAndroid 4.4 has changed the way it works with SD card. There is additional permission required. Please look for the updated file manager that says compatible with 4.4. It is no part of Sony's fault.

• 2014-07-26 17:22
  • RNxk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-23 13:19 from tTPY - click to readIt is important to not keep monitoring the available ram memory. The phone just runs smooth.

It is also important that we don't chase after specifications. Sony has done a great job for the UI in view of the limited 1GB memory. it is extremely smooth.

As for the sound, it really depends on individual's preference. For me, I find it to be adequate. However, the volume is definitely not enough in a crowded public area. I don't think any phone will work well in a crowded public area.

• 2014-07-26 17:05
  • RNxk

> In reply to Ifas @ 2014-07-23 15:36 from 7wAS - click to readIt is better to restart the phone after switching mobile connectivity from SIM 1 to SIM 2, or vice versa. It works for me.

• 2014-07-26 17:03
  • RNxk

It would probably takes a day or 2 for the new system to settle. For me, I had to reset back to factory in order to get it running properly. It is no big deal as my stuffs are backup to the cloud. The jump to 4.4 is a big one and it is better to have it as factory new.

• 2014-07-26 16:54
  • RNxk
Total of 1213 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual.