Sony Xperia T LTE - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.6
6.6

singapore release or not in xperia TL

• 2013-05-25 17:38
  • Ui%F

> In reply to amintha1992 @ 2013-02-27 05:33 from sfS% - click to readplease explain how a class 10 microSD would "damage" a phone. that absolutely makes no sense. it's just a microSD card with a very high write/read speed. if anything, it will HELP the phone. apps, photos, videos and music etc. would all be able to be accessed quicker, especially apps and videos. photos taken with the phone's camera will be able to be written to the card faster and therefore the time between being able to take two photos, without using burst mode (which automatically does it), would be shorter because the photo would be written to the card at top speed and the phone would be back to the viewfinder for the next photo quicker.

• 2013-05-24 11:10
  • r$9n

> In reply to MalithMax @ 2013-04-07 14:33 from u{Ji - click to readis it AT&T?

• 2013-05-23 16:57
  • BisX

Is this available in India???

• 2013-05-08 07:25
  • YTF$

> In reply to MalithMax @ 2013-04-07 14:33 from u{Ji - click to readGive AT&T a call in July. I called about having mine unlocked and they said they couldn't do it until after June.

• 2013-04-08 14:36
  • Ia1I

does anybody how to unlock an Xperia TL LT30at ? Network Unlocked. I own one of the, unfortunately it's locked. damn

• 2013-04-07 14:33
  • u{Ji

> In reply to srabon @ 2013-03-08 10:46 from IaAa - click to readBetter to take Xperia Z

• 2013-03-13 15:47
  • sS{t

Is sony xperia T LTE /Sony xperia T/Sony xperia TX available in india?

• 2013-03-13 06:04
  • 9D8Q

Where is camera samples from this phone and also loudspeaker test ?????????????????

• 2013-03-12 18:57
  • Jaxm

i wanna buy Xperia.my last one was xperia pro 16ki.bt now i m confused which one shd buy.plz give ur advise ASAP.THANKS.

• 2013-03-08 10:46
  • IaAa

> In reply to monas @ 2012-12-04 22:20 from fj1x - click to readTL or LT30a/at is for north america (mostly with LTE)

TX is for Asian markets and has a slightly different specs and design.

and the world phone is just T or LT30p

• 2013-02-27 05:49
  • sfS%

> In reply to angel143 @ 2012-12-15 20:13 from 0pYv - click to readxperia T LTE versions are only available in north america throug providers. and they are very interchangeable once you unlock the phone. i am using a rogers xperia T(LT30a) with wind mobile that exclusivly use HSDPA+ 1700/2100 bands. so if you are out of this area then you are out off luck.

read this article

if you are in North america the its not that hard to find a LTE model off of ebay.

• 2013-02-27 05:45
  • sfS%

> In reply to lakshith @ 2013-02-23 17:21 from teuc - click to readi have had my xperia T LT30a (ulocked) with jellybean 4.1.2(started with 4.0.4) for more than 2 months now. and i have a class 10 HDHC 32GB patriot memory card that has been inside the phone from the begining and in have never had a problem. and i have tested my class 8 8 GB from my xperia pro MK16i and i was slow, and i could feel it. specially when playing HD content. so there you go that is my eXPEIAance

• 2013-02-27 05:33
  • sfS%

> In reply to seroevo @ 2013-01-25 05:09 from k9u6 - click to readUse a class 4 32/16GB memory cards, tou won't get any problem as far as i know
Class 10 memory cards are for cameras not for phones. Class 10 can easily damage your phone too

• 2013-02-23 17:21
  • teuc

Hi Guys.
Planed to buy Sony xperia S or T. Which is Better. i know nothing is Best and can't satisfy Human beings. so am asking which one is better ????
Or Kindly give some idea if u have any good suggestion with some other mobile.

• 2013-02-19 06:53
  • utYE

OK,

Sony Ericsson XPERIA Review

OK,
To begin with, I wanted to find something WRONG with the XPERIA phone. Then, I could have returned it and resumed my iPhone life with a clear conscious. Well, I’ve owned the XPERIA for almost 1 week and still have 1 more week of testing it out before I commit to it.

And to tell you the truth, as an iPhone owner for 3 years, I can’t find anything wrong with this phone. I honestly like it…A LOT! I’m new to the Android environment and am overwhelmed with the 85K apps that are out there.

I’ve played with this phone to the extent that I think I know what I’m talking about. The migration from iPhone to Android was difficult. I mean, this is Apple…my pride and joy for over 3 years. I went in to purchase the Samsung G3 but after the sales person introduced this phone to me, and told me that this phone is the best of both worlds (Apple & Samsung merged together as one)…yeah, right.

Well, in short, I think he knew what he was talking about. The processor speed is the XPERIA is the same as the G3.
Functionality, very similar to the iPhone and the 13.1 mega-pixel camera is the best on the market.(Wow)!

Good bye old 35mm camera, besides you were too cumbersome and bulky. The phone is comes with an internal 16G storage. You can also add a micro SD card and expand the phone to 48G. That’s a lot of data.

The apps work like the iPhone; did I forget to mention that there are over eighty-five thousand apps? The other bells and whistles are there too and if I tell you all about them, then I’ll end up spoiling your surprises and your personal WOW factor, so I’ll refrain.

I’ve owned an Ericsson phone before and I LOVED IT! It’s somewhere around here and yes, it still works. With that said, SONY, NO BALONY. Get it, play with it and decide for yourself which is the better phone.

That is if you’re putting down your iPhone. I did…although I still have my iPhone; it’s just charged, hanging around for me to find something wrong with this Xperia. Still nothing…yet :) !

Reesee

• 2013-02-07 06:41
  • 4@Gi

> In reply to YOMAMA @ 2013-01-21 05:23 from tT}w - click to readoooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk
only 3310

• 2013-02-04 20:58
  • j0c1

Overall great phone. It's a great size, the Sony tweaks to Android OS are nice, good build quality and feels great in hand (can mostly be used one-handed), great screen and options. Looks great, too.

Downside is that I've had problems with SDHC cards getting corrupted (32GB and 16GB, class 10). Still trying to resolve issue but haven't had one last longer than 2 weeks.

• 2013-01-25 05:09
  • k9u6

This is the WORST phone I have ever had. I bought it on January 1st and have had nothing but problems with it. I have had to go to the store many times. It will just completely shut off for no reason and won't come back on. It would be completly charged in the morning and become unresponsive by noon. And, I'm not on the phone all that much. Such a headache and a waste of my time. Do not buy!!!!!!!!!

• 2013-01-22 22:32
  • ba{x
Total of 200 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T LTE.