Sony Xperia T LTE - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.6
6.6

I'd like to tell that the most awesome design of your android is xperia mini pro and xperia ray. Why don't you keep those design as sony's charracter for the upcoming product. I'll be waiting.

• 2012-12-07 13:28
  • MfxH

> In reply to amirasan @ 2012-12-02 21:42 from a0jD - click to readno way my friend,XPERIA T is your choice,definitely better than htc and sams

• 2012-12-06 06:31
  • ImkU

is it gingerbread functional

• 2012-12-05 07:39
  • vG$x

Ahooi whats the difference between tl+tx,im confused

• 2012-12-04 22:20
  • fj1x

> In reply to amirasan @ 2012-12-02 21:42 from a0jD - click to readthen buy sony then.

• 2012-12-04 05:09
  • xIhZ

> In reply to amirasan @ 2012-12-02 21:42 from a0jD - click to readyou can walting for next year go to buy XPERIA dogo. yuga or odin is far better one x- . DROID DNA.....all samsung. apple.nokia.HTC.....all phone.

• 2012-12-03 23:27
  • 9DY$

I'm realy confused and dont know what to buy....I'm fan of sony company but I like HTC one X+ too.....please help!

• 2012-12-02 21:42
  • a0jD

Alright, I've read enough. This is my caring opinion for you all:

It's true new Sony smartphones look similar, and that, for me, do is a disgusting problem in Samsung's (even stupid overpriced iPhone's), but in Sony's it is a minor 'problem' cause they at least look pretty! And I'm sure they are working on new designs.

Besides that, their specs might not be the top of top in names and numbers, but they do certainly are more than enough power to perfectly do the most demanding tasks you can think of doing in an smartphone. So, please don't mind too much that detail, take it easy on yourselves, and enjoy the vast capabilities of today best Sony smartphones!
'Cause, as today, even a stock 1GHz single core Adreno 205 GPU, GB Android smartphone like my Xperia Pro is giving me plenty of satisfaction! I do use almost all its features, and I'm not a basic user.

Having said that, I'm excited and look forward to have in my hands some Qualcomm S4 CPU and GPU smartphone! Like some of today's Sonys. I barely can imagine my satisfaction *-*

Why bother specifically for Quad cores when as today are very few the apps, games, that actually can take advantage of them all, and being most Sony Dual cores better at benchmarks than rival's Quad cores. Why. Unless you want to use the same device for next 5 years or so, maybe.

Ok, well. That's for me, something trivial and childish worrying that much for those details. I'm not saying those are not desirable, they are, but today is like buying a truck when all you need is a bike.

Ok, I hope I have helped some of you doubtful guys relax and do enjoy what's available, which is great *-*

But, I can't go without saying this:
What is worst here is the lack of HDMI port! Come on Sony! Having such great GPU! It's beautifully cool playing Android games on HD TVs! What a pity, only 40 years old AV tv-out available : ( I'm sorry for you xD Gotta go playing, my Xperia Pro does have it :D :P Oh, my smartphone is so sweet. *-* jk

Be happy! Happy Merry Christmas! December 25Th is Jesus birthday! Never forget it is Him the reason for the season!! :D Please!

• 2012-12-02 19:49
  • LKVe

> In reply to amir @ 2012-12-01 13:43 from N$B$ - click to readMy friend,TL is best android today!ion good device,but it has s3 processor,s4 on TL from 5 benchmark tests win 3 in compare with quad cores,Also TL has premium body(black metal) and design !!)

• 2012-12-02 02:36
  • ImkU

> In reply to amir @ 2012-12-01 13:43 from N$B$ - click to readAbout the same TL has s4 chipset and Adriano 225 GPU, ion comes with s3 chipset and Adriano 220, TL packed with 13MP camera , ion packed with 12.1MP camera both packed with Exmor R sensor.

• 2012-12-01 14:29
  • nCcW

which one is better to buy ION or TL?

• 2012-12-01 13:43
  • N$B$

it is a good mobile a well around thing could be better

• 2012-11-30 20:01
  • uZHC

dear SONY please use bluetooth 4 in the Xperia's !!!

• 2012-11-30 10:20
  • j0c1
  • F

I like the design. Screen size could be bigger than >4.8 inches

• 2012-11-28 13:17
  • tARc

I think the best design of Sony and Sony Erricson smartphone is xperia ray or xperia mini pro. Please keep the design for the next model. Also, please change the size. I believe that the appropriate size for 4" screen at least 65mm wide and for 45-5" screen is 48-70mm.

• 2012-11-28 01:53
  • MfxH

I'm Sony fan. I love the design of the old Sony Erricson phones. I believe that the design is the firt consideration people decide to buy. Therefore I would propose that Sony could produce cellphone which has its own characteristic like other brands such as BB, Samsung, HTC and apples have (especially for smartphone products). I really believe that many people very much like the design of xperia ray and xperia mini pro. Therefore I would propose that Sony could keep the design for the upcoming your smartphone product.

• 2012-11-28 01:26
  • MfxH

what is the difference between Sony Xperia T & Sony Xperia TL...get a life Sony Ppl..get innovative.. dont just make awesome camera's..concentrate on H/s too.....

• 2012-11-27 19:10
  • XNts

same design for all products.boring....

• 2012-11-27 01:14
  • 60}Z

I love sony ericsson phones. But i hate sony

• 2012-11-26 22:00
  • IkPc

Sony has only once designs now, few changes in specs only.lack in creativity

• 2012-11-26 11:55
  • v{uN
Total of 200 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T LTE.