Sony Xperia T LTE - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.6
6.6

why battery not 2100 mah..?

• 2012-11-03 15:07
  • UGnt

i like that

• 2012-11-02 10:19
  • 9BcM

I used to want this phone, but it's just so unappealing now. Here we are, almost 2013 and this is running on a dual core processor and a tiny 1,850 mAh battery. Oh and let's not forget ICS. Why isn't it quad core? Jelly Bean? At least a 2,100 mAh battery? I've loved the Sony phone's that I've owned but Sony is always behind everyone else. This so called future "Odin" Xperia sounds nice NOW, but when it's actually released, it'll be behind everyone else. It's a shame because Sony has some of the most beautiful devices. In my opinion anyways.

• 2012-11-02 03:52
  • kP4{

xperia t,tx,tl are all the same phones.the names changes for the country us,japan ect....

• 2012-11-01 22:57
  • 8cxI

Again sony style are just the same.. Releasing new unit but same specs.. Still dual core.. I would consider buying a new one if sony will produce something that can match s3,lg g, or even iphone5 .. I'm waiting for sony odin and I hope this upcomming phone will have a wow factor.. I'm a sony user but if I don't see sony is doing anything to improve their phone then I should be getting a new manufacturer.

• 2012-11-01 21:36
  • Qxpq

best brand

• 2012-11-01 13:12
  • HIb7

> In reply to lol @ 2012-10-31 07:51 from t1$K - click to readMost of Sony's phone features are the same. They don't even have a real flag ship device. It seems like Sony are desperate, just throwing any thing out on the market and hoping one sticks. And that's why they are far behind every other OEM manufacturer and not very popular.

• 2012-11-01 02:35
  • apVe

Sony phones doesn't look all the same. Each on is different depended on the series. Like xperia u, p, s, sl look same. T, TX, TL look same. Sola is different from everyone. Xperia v and Xperia j look same. Xperia miro, Xperia tipo and Xperia go looks same. The thing is Sony's timescape UI. It is all the same looking in every xperia devices. And fools seems to judge the phone design with it's walpapers.

• 2012-10-31 18:49
  • uNVL

Do you guys all remember when Sony tvs used to rule. Today no one will question samsungs dominance with Sony providing an inferior product. Is anyone noticing the trend with the phones. Wake up Sony.

• 2012-10-31 18:28
  • 0mpq

Boring very boring. If one buys any of the Sony phones and after a time sells it , it's human nature to have a different phone that has different features in the software and the look of the phone. I don't know what Sony is doing maybe its a Japanese thing but I know for a fact people like change regardless how good the phone is. And to make matters worse one can only use accessories that are supplied for the phone for example cannot use my beats headphone with these phones. Why can't we. Good luck Sony I will be eager to see their latest mobile sales profitability report. Or has the design team quit and Sony has forgotten to hire a new one. At least have a choice of colors.i guess like the iPhone they have their flock of sheep willing to buy these gadgets.

• 2012-10-31 18:26
  • 0mpq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-29 07:53 from 7yTS - click to readsamsung hve same style samsung theif iphone look. but sony hve own style dear if u hve good looking for identyfy eyes so u cn see every sony handset hve different sexy look.....

• 2012-10-31 13:01
  • vIdM

Sony phones are all looking same.But their features are different.

• 2012-10-31 07:51
  • t1$K

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-29 07:53 from 7yTS - click to readI've notice that as well ..I don't even see a difference between sony TL and sony TX.. Both with the same specs , nothing new.. No wow factor.. I'm a sony user I still have my xperia play, acs s and xperia s but I don't see a point buying another one from sony again..but I'm still hoping one day they will release a phone something that is much better with S3, the up comming LG and iphone5.. None of the list from sony phones that I can consider a competetive phone, sony is just wasting time in creating phones..wake up guys.. Its time to think about future phones..

• 2012-10-31 05:07
  • Qxpq

> In reply to VYSHAKH @ 2012-10-25 19:04 from 7qB6 - click to readAre you seriously going to tell me that Sony's phones specs are better than the Galaxy S3 and the Galaxy note 2? And how about the HTC one x and one X+? Let's not forget that all devices I mentioned here are all quad core, while all of Sony's current phones are only dual core. You need to do your homework and not just allow words fueled by fanboyism (I made that up) to slip form your fingers.

• 2012-10-31 00:56
  • gFBX

Buy any sony phone. all look same, only prices are different.

• 2012-10-30 06:45
  • PUhW

for people judging on how "SONY ALL LOOK THE SAME," there is no difference compared to iPhones and Samsung Galaxy... iPhones and Galaxys have slight modifications when they upgrade, with almost no change in visual features... i dont see how that is different from sony, its just the wallpaper on the picture is the same in all photo

the specs look very nice, 13 mp camera and 1.5ghz dual core, from the progress, it doesnt look like sony is done improving.

• 2012-10-29 07:53
  • 7yTS

> In reply to Inaru Mejil @ 2012-10-25 19:23 from j8wI - click to readAnd that's exactly why Sony is falling behind the rest. All their phones look the same and no one is sure as to which one is labeled as their flagship device. Hell, I don't think even Sony knows which phone is their flagship device at this stage! :-/

• 2012-10-28 22:41
  • dZq5

> In reply to Inaru Mejil @ 2012-10-25 19:23 from j8wI - click to readSo do iphones.

• 2012-10-28 13:51
  • vbx9

> In reply to Inaru Mejil @ 2012-10-25 19:23 from j8wI - click to readWell I'll have to say it's the SAME NEAT DESIGN.. it's SONY style.. At least they look good IMHO.. Actually samsung and HTC already did this anyway.. so did Apple..

• 2012-10-27 05:43
  • 6%A8

amazing price of xperia TL $99. good move

• 2012-10-26 18:22
  • E07g
Total of 200 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T LTE.