Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.3
6.3

good one...but very poor camera...getting a cellphone without a camera with clarity, flash light...uh...but for music, it's awesome.

• 2015-03-30 10:29
  • uuD%

> In reply to ante @ 2015-03-22 12:58 from pr09 - click to readput a 4.0.4 version in order to oc it. i got a 4.4.2, it was a bit buggy and i couldn't find an oced kernel that suports kitkat. search for sony tipo oc, i run mine at 1.3ghz (stock settings from the custom rom)

• 2015-03-30 00:38
  • JbI5

What rom shoud i use for it (at least 4.1(jelly bean))

• 2015-03-22 12:58
  • pr09

i'm still using xperia tipo since 2013..i like it very much, but i have only one coplaint,the memory is busy...

• 2015-03-19 02:43
  • t1$C

I have had mine for about 2/3 years now and I'm sick of the phone! The camera can not capture anything in snow or rain, it got wet last week when I had it out for about 10 seconds and it started doing things on its own!! When I got home it wouldn't work and I had to take the screen off and dry it. It took about 3 days for the touchscreen to work again.

Hate the phone.

• 2015-03-14 18:08
  • my}6

Hate the phone.

• 2015-03-14 18:07
  • my}6

we can replese that peace

• 2015-03-09 06:43
  • utxe

Its Awesome u can believe in it

• 2015-02-25 06:58
  • r94j

I've being using my Xperia tipo for 2 years and I'm very happy with it. Although I've installed other Custom ROMs like Whitr Rom and MiUi Rom I like the original ROM

• 2015-02-19 19:13
  • 3Aqc

I've been using this phone for 2 years. It's actually pretty good, but you can't upgrade it to the latest version of android

• 2015-02-04 02:33
  • LJaK

sony tipo is using since 2 years... i fell it as good..

• 2015-01-28 16:13
  • YTde

> In reply to Ruth @ 2014-11-04 02:25 from 0wqU - click to readreset factory data is the only way to regain its good condition again.

• 2015-01-16 01:04
  • 7XgD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-24 21:42 from NsTx - click to readmy phone sonyxperia tipo dual is good

• 2015-01-08 07:40
  • Xu%4

i luv my tipo to the core.am using it since 2012 for my bday

ADV:

*music clarity in both loud speaker & headset(which is not available in any other smartphone)

*handy and compact

*battery life is awesome (if u keep less brightness)

*cool interface

DIS:

*poor camera

*no flash

*no front camera

these r the ly disadvantage to tis mbl

• 2014-12-30 16:24
  • MfyH

I love my Tipo but I wish it had a flash light for the camera. how I love pictures. :(

• 2014-12-24 21:43
  • NsTx

• 2014-12-24 21:42
  • NsTx

its very nice phone but no flash and no big app and games otherwise nice phone super music

• 2014-12-18 07:58
  • XuZ$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-08 11:14 from 0TFK - click to readThe stock firmware keeps the CPU from running well :)
Try the Vengeance-Reloaded (Tapioca) v2 kernel, you'll be able to make it run at 1GHz, even to 1.3 if you feel it unconvenient ;)

• 2014-12-14 22:49
  • 3eAG

I've been using Xperia Tipo since a year. I thought it was perfect, but no. It freezes a lot ,and it takes 3-4 minutes to open Facebook or other apps and some of them crash. It is smooth only when you don't open any app. A big NO for games , they always freezes a lot. The camera..meh. But anyway ,going to buy a new phone as soon as possible. :)

• 2014-12-08 11:14
  • 0TFK

Very nice phone. i m using this phone from last 2 years. size is small but good. Battery backup is still good than other phones in these specifications. But camera quality and RAM is not sufficient.

• 2014-12-04 02:43
  • U{dZ
Total of 4831 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.