Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.3
6.3

sony tipo is using since 2 years... i fell it as good..

• 2015-01-28 16:13
  • YTde

> In reply to Ruth @ 2014-11-04 02:25 from 0wqU - click to readreset factory data is the only way to regain its good condition again.

• 2015-01-16 01:04
  • 7XgD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-24 21:42 from NsTx - click to readmy phone sonyxperia tipo dual is good

• 2015-01-08 07:40
  • Xu%4

i luv my tipo to the core.am using it since 2012 for my bday

ADV:

*music clarity in both loud speaker & headset(which is not available in any other smartphone)

*handy and compact

*battery life is awesome (if u keep less brightness)

*cool interface

DIS:

*poor camera

*no flash

*no front camera

these r the ly disadvantage to tis mbl

• 2014-12-30 16:24
  • MfyH

I love my Tipo but I wish it had a flash light for the camera. how I love pictures. :(

• 2014-12-24 21:43
  • NsTx

• 2014-12-24 21:42
  • NsTx

its very nice phone but no flash and no big app and games otherwise nice phone super music

• 2014-12-18 07:58
  • XuZ$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-08 11:14 from 0TFK - click to readThe stock firmware keeps the CPU from running well :)
Try the Vengeance-Reloaded (Tapioca) v2 kernel, you'll be able to make it run at 1GHz, even to 1.3 if you feel it unconvenient ;)

• 2014-12-14 22:49
  • 3eAG

I've been using Xperia Tipo since a year. I thought it was perfect, but no. It freezes a lot ,and it takes 3-4 minutes to open Facebook or other apps and some of them crash. It is smooth only when you don't open any app. A big NO for games , they always freezes a lot. The camera..meh. But anyway ,going to buy a new phone as soon as possible. :)

• 2014-12-08 11:14
  • 0TFK

Very nice phone. i m using this phone from last 2 years. size is small but good. Battery backup is still good than other phones in these specifications. But camera quality and RAM is not sufficient.

• 2014-12-04 02:43
  • U{dZ

I bought sony xperia tipo single sim on July 2013.

It works fine. Good battery backup. If I use it for talking purpose alone (~20min per day) in 2G mode the battery stands for almost 6.5 (six and a half) days. And almost 2 days with frequent usage of internet, apps, games along with increased call durations.

Excellent in radio, music, picture and camera clarity. Provides seamless internet with good network coverage. I made video chatting with 2G network speed which is very nice. Well this mobile does not have a secondary camera, but i tried with primary camera.
Internet with 3G mode is also excellent. Wi-fi receiving coverage distance seems to be a little bit less when compared with one of my friend's other company mobile.

Speakers and microphone are good. Ear speaker is excellent for conversation, but not in speaker mode(needs calm surroundings to listen).

Internal storage is enough. I've installed lot of apps but it does not make any hanging issues.
Most apps are running fine. But facing troubles with subway surfers even after killing all apps. Hardware requirements may not be good enough.

Initially i face trouble in galley. Like after transferring pictures/musics from PC, It does not gets updated in mobile even after properly removing from PC. I can't find any refreshing options in the mobile. Needs to restart it. But, nowadays i am not facing this issue.

Launchers other than the pre-installed one, drains a little more battery charge.

• 2014-11-27 16:00
  • U{wL

Its almost being 2 yrs wid my tipo.
Cute, handy, gud display(claritywise in a 3.2") , gud for music,
But gets hang in between, only while using multiple apps simultaneously.
No sort f gamin platform or application launchpad.
Happy to hav it :-)

• 2014-11-22 10:09
  • uwEW

now a days ,tipo is not perform well..from these days i am totally disappointed about the sony tipo's performance....it is outdated one....

• 2014-11-14 17:30
  • uwTk
  • F

The xperia tipo is very good android phone, so I also want 2 see xperia tipo 2, with 1.5 GHz dual core processor, 5MP camera with flash, 3.6 inch HD screen 4GB internal with 1GB of RAM and also front facing 1MP camera, multi touch, 3G with 21 mbps speed Wi-fi with 1800 MAh battery.

• 2014-11-14 15:06
  • Pxhf

please my phone goes on and off sometimes wen am accessing an application,could that be a fault.

• 2014-11-07 15:17
  • Nw%g

reisntal and new install

• 2014-11-04 18:54
  • LiqQ

My tipo is not sending sms and whatsapp msg.may u help me to solve this problem

• 2014-11-04 02:25
  • 0wqU

> In reply to astroyet @ 2014-07-19 13:22 from PSv0 - click to readIt will screenshot

• 2014-11-02 00:16
  • nFTk

high sar value !!!!!!!!

• 2014-10-24 08:08
  • uuTM
Total of 4821 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.