Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.3
6.3

itx really good phone itx un bleaveble love this phone

• 2015-05-19 17:52
  • fCNm

I bought this phone on May 1 2013. @ years,its awesome, no complaints. 512 mb ram hangs sometimes. great battery life. cute phone. fits in my palm.

• 2015-05-15 07:57
  • utD$

Xperia tipo is awesome phone!More stylish phone!!The front design is really superb...but the rear design is very boring :(...performance of this phone is average due to low capacity of RAM(512MB)...Sony has made a good phone under 10k...it has been 2years now i have been using this phone......I did not face any problems regarding the peprformance of this phone....it only lags when we install more apps on the phone...the sound clarity and screen clarity is awesome!The rear camera is average but i would be better if it had flash on it...this was my first andriod phone..i love it even now!!!Thank you SONY for making such a wonderful phone...I am a big fan of SONY,the products manufactured by sony will be best always....but we should read the users manual clearly and we should know the DO's and DONT's of the phone....Some people simply complain about the phone without knowing anything of it!I know this phone lags sometimes...just uninstall apps which you use very often.Create a backup of all the apps and install it when necessary...it will surely speed up your phone performance....According to me a new version of tipo should be released with 1GB of RAM,1.2Ghz processor and screen size should be nearly 4inches...n some more xtra features like waterproof etc....

• 2015-05-08 04:28
  • U{he

> In reply to ante @ 2015-03-22 12:58 from pr09 - click to readTry CM10, very stable but video recording doesn't work.

• 2015-04-29 15:59
  • KitZ

Been using this for over 2 years (bought on feb 2013), no problems until now..drop it many times, yes it cracks a bit on the side case (but not on the display) but the phone still works flawlessly. Touchscreen is still very functional and responsive..don't know how people complaining about this phone, yes it laggy coz of the hardware and the camera suck but in terms of functionality mine never breaks down.

• 2015-04-29 15:57
  • KitZ

> In reply to ritik sannake @ 2015-04-12 18:27 from v{$x - click to readIt's the single SIM version. Go for Tipo Dual instead.

• 2015-04-29 15:52
  • KitZ

Its a good fone but it works automatically when u put it on charge. Also it felt from my hand on road whn i was riding scooter ut its screen didnt broke but now problem is that its touch doesnt respond which frustrates a lot ... hv decided to buy htc 820 coz its really cool

• 2015-04-18 20:35
  • t}pM

Where is the second sim slot

• 2015-04-12 18:27
  • v{$x

It is very good but how to install Cosmo Rom for tipo21i2 please help

• 2015-04-03 12:33
  • YTLa

good one...but very poor camera...getting a cellphone without a camera with clarity, flash light...uh...but for music, it's awesome.

• 2015-03-30 10:29
  • uuD%

> In reply to ante @ 2015-03-22 12:58 from pr09 - click to readput a 4.0.4 version in order to oc it. i got a 4.4.2, it was a bit buggy and i couldn't find an oced kernel that suports kitkat. search for sony tipo oc, i run mine at 1.3ghz (stock settings from the custom rom)

• 2015-03-30 00:38
  • JbI5

What rom shoud i use for it (at least 4.1(jelly bean))

• 2015-03-22 12:58
  • pr09

i'm still using xperia tipo since 2013..i like it very much, but i have only one coplaint,the memory is busy...

• 2015-03-19 02:43
  • t1$C

I have had mine for about 2/3 years now and I'm sick of the phone! The camera can not capture anything in snow or rain, it got wet last week when I had it out for about 10 seconds and it started doing things on its own!! When I got home it wouldn't work and I had to take the screen off and dry it. It took about 3 days for the touchscreen to work again.

Hate the phone.

• 2015-03-14 18:08
  • my}6

Hate the phone.

• 2015-03-14 18:07
  • my}6

we can replese that peace

• 2015-03-09 06:43
  • utxe

Its Awesome u can believe in it

• 2015-02-25 06:58
  • r94j

I've being using my Xperia tipo for 2 years and I'm very happy with it. Although I've installed other Custom ROMs like Whitr Rom and MiUi Rom I like the original ROM

• 2015-02-19 19:13
  • 3Aqc

I've been using this phone for 2 years. It's actually pretty good, but you can't upgrade it to the latest version of android

• 2015-02-04 02:33
  • LJaK

sony tipo is using since 2 years... i fell it as good..

• 2015-01-28 16:13
  • YTde
Total of 4840 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.