Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

8841940

6.5
6.3
6.2

Galaxy mini 2 or Xperia tipo whats the better.please tell me.

• 2012-11-07 03:09
  • v{tQ

> In reply to swaapnil @ 2012-11-06 12:02 from 2ZYu - click to readthe samsung is better beacuse its has 5 MP, 2592x1944 pixels, autofocus..! and 3gb internal memory

• 2012-11-07 01:14
  • v0qG

Hi Friends,

Planning to buy Xperia Tipo, could anyone let me know about the camera clarity as this mobile does not have a flash light.

• 2012-11-06 21:01
  • YMtB

> In reply to Deepak @ 2012-11-06 10:01 from ut44 - click to readgood 2 buy music are exilant internet speed good

• 2012-11-06 19:17
  • ut}g

very nice phone.i amt using from 1 month, also good performence no hang problem like my previous galaxy ace .love my tipo

• 2012-11-06 17:18
  • Hkqk

2013 will be the realease of the real Sony phone because they will completely remove the energy logo. Hope that sony will refresh their naming scheme like this. I'm confuse about their naminf scheme this 2012. 6 realeases a year will be enough so that they can support their product for future purposes.
Xperia Z - 5.8"
Xperia X - 5.3"
Xperia V - 4.8
Xperia T - 4.3"
Xperia S - 4.0
Xperia Q - 3.5"
6 inches is large enough for me.

• 2012-11-06 17:14
  • vj1C

hy i just got this phone its really good, it will not disappoint you.
sound is good
camera is good
touch is remarkable.
this phone is worth to buy.

• 2012-11-06 16:06
  • utS0

I bought Sony Xperia Tipo dual one week back. Everything is fine except the call issue.

When I calls somebody or somebody calls me then other person on a call is facing echo problem with his voice. I want to mention some additional information -

1. They are not facing this problem with others.

2. I have checked with different service providers and observed the same problem.

3. I have tried by restarting my phone and observed the same issue.

Please let me know, what should I do ? How long it will take to solve this problem ?

When I googled and found that this problem is with many people those are using Sony Xperia Tipo phones. A phone is exceptionally good other than this issue

• 2012-11-06 15:37
  • KFMX

> In reply to swaapnil @ 2012-11-06 12:02 from 2ZYu - click to readAnything is better than Tipo, because tipo will ruin your mental peace just like it has ruined mine.... mine is still in the service centre waiting for the faulty touchpad to arrive and its a month now and still the status is pending. When I called the xperia toll free number and asked why it was pending they could give no answer. They asked me to call again on 9th November...

• 2012-11-06 15:34
  • YQWu

> In reply to Jyotir sjd @ 2012-11-05 15:38 from t}Fd - click to readInternet speed is as fast as your mobile network can be at any given time; if your mobile network offers their internet services at fast speeds, yours will be too. Mine's usually 300-500 kbps on HSPA. Regarding internet TV, Tipo supports adobe flash so it could be feasible. Nevertheless, I've never tried it so I can't give you a definite answer.

Sent from my Xperia Tipo ^_^

• 2012-11-06 15:15
  • fsVb

> In reply to mafia @ 2012-11-05 14:05 from utPI - click to readI do not know what you mean by "ruff use" , but if what you intended to say is "rough use", then you have to understand that all phones should be used carefully, even flagship devices as they are all vulnerable to a sizable amount of damage if used carelessly, so take note. By the way, it is quite sturdy and should expectably survive soft falls.

Sent from my Xperia Tipo ;-)

• 2012-11-06 14:58
  • fsVb

> In reply to swaapnil @ 2012-11-06 12:02 from 2ZYu - click to readHi Bro, This is good phone to purchase go ahead

• 2012-11-06 14:53
  • XNtq

> In reply to appu @ 2012-11-06 02:15 from utVC - click to readUnfortunately not. Sony already announced the list of phone having Jelly Bean. And unfortunately, this phone is not included.

• 2012-11-06 14:50
  • th6i

> In reply to Deepak @ 2012-11-06 10:01 from ut44 - click to readofcourse why not

• 2012-11-06 12:57
  • t}Ej

This phone working is super but camera is some what minus to this phone touch owsome...

• 2012-11-06 12:20
  • t1$G

which phone is better sony xperia tipo or samsung galaxy ace duos

• 2012-11-06 12:02
  • 2ZYu

sound quality is very poor comparing to sonyerricson

• 2012-11-06 12:00
  • PBx$

This is the super and amazing phone , i have experienced it.

• 2012-11-06 11:47
  • vGiK

Hiiiii guys,

i want to buy this fon in diwali so tell me is it good fon or not???????
so please help me?????

• 2012-11-06 10:01
  • ut44

1-The Glass is not Scratch-resistant at all.

2-The pre installed programs from Sony made it a little slow.

• 2012-11-06 08:41
  • fkAv
Total of 4802 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.