Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.3
6.2

What is the app to download on this phone please

• 2012-10-29 09:42
  • vurp

its very good and faltoo also and there is no helpful person in sony.

• 2012-10-29 08:07
  • uuRF

i like sony xperia.

• 2012-10-29 06:17
  • vwes

I cant get contacts to display name AND number.
I had phone keyboard for txting but it just went and I cant find it again. anybody have solutions?

• 2012-10-29 03:24
  • vaSt

> In reply to TiTo @ 2012-10-28 05:10 from fqfQ - click to read800 ghz..???????? hhahhaha youre not aware of the price... ace 2 have higher price compare to tipo........

• 2012-10-29 00:05
  • K7cx

awesome phone by SONY.
all guys look this new XPERIA phone specs:
"yuga">>>(android 4.1.1) quad-core1.5 ghz s4 pro. 6 inth( 1080-1920) tft lcd ips display. ppi 367. 2gb ram.
"odin">>> 5 inthes (1080-1920) tft lcd ips display. ppi 441. quad-core 1.5 s4 pro. 2gb ram.
"dogo">>> 4.65 inth( 720-1080) hd lcd display. quad-core 1.5 s4 pro. 1gb ram.
this is world number 111 high high high smartphone.
hope you also like...
@_@

• 2012-10-28 21:48
  • 9DY$

> In reply to magz @ 2012-10-28 17:24 from HCiJ - click to readLongpress. Your first full touch phone? Longpress can be used on many things to bring up context menus.

• 2012-10-28 19:13
  • vaNH

Broke my iPhone 4.. had to get something to fill the days till i get the iPhone 5. So got the Xperia Typo.

GOOD: Does almost everything my iPhone 4 did right from running my fav games (Tower Defence, Fruit Ninja, Ninja Jump etc.) to playing songs and h264 videos. Found this very impressive. Of course the screen res is low and you need the right set of apps.

BAD: The touch is irritably unresponsive at the edges. Even after installing a Touch-Booster, the touch is not registered many at times (i am used to operating my cell mostly using my thumb). This becomes very irritating esp. coz i have always used an iPhone that delivers a near 99% hit accuracy. That way, its kind of testing using the UI.

• 2012-10-28 18:29
  • 2Zja

I have bought one 3days back.......when I call someone they say that they hear loud resound of their voice.....I have checked it..wat should I do?

• 2012-10-28 17:57
  • HsLV

how do you delete texts?

• 2012-10-28 17:24
  • HCiJ

very nice phone must buy.
but problem will occur in internet after 1 year and service centre of mobiles of sony are not good.
android not updated after this

• 2012-10-28 16:07
  • Hkq4

I have rooted my sony xperia tipo using this tutorial
But now now my phones batter battery backup comes down , dont know why
Can you help me , why its happening

• 2012-10-28 15:00
  • uPGt

when i play games like gangstar west coast hustle on this device, the game starts normally and after sometimes the game gets close and a message comes that gangstar has unfortunaetly stopped. plz someone suggest me how can i fix this error

• 2012-10-28 14:07
  • U%{0

xperia tipo is awesome mobile......having 512 mb ram and internal memory of 2.5 gb...it support all popular games like angry bird and temple run ....processing is fast but m facing problem with its touch sensitivity. if any one knows the solution regarding xperia tipo then plzzzz tell me.....

• 2012-10-28 10:17
  • utZW

how is its touch sensitivity and its cuteness. some one the to help

• 2012-10-28 09:27
  • YTKD

i m going to buy a cell 4n 2day. Bt pls suggest me sony tipo or galaxy y duos

• 2012-10-28 08:53
  • uvpp

really this phone is awesomeeee , guys just buy and hv a taste of it , its really amazing , other all phones are useless

• 2012-10-28 08:47
  • miZm

Please suggest me in between Samsung galaxy y and Sony xperia tipo

• 2012-10-28 06:34
  • YTLI

> In reply to Herry @ 2012-10-27 22:07 from utrE - click to readJust keep your mouth close!
Sony is one of the worst phones manufacture ever so just stop lying fanboy! I already sold this cheap copy phone and the sound quality is awful only heard through headphones and there is too much noise in camera and camcorder lags so much not to mention the whole lagness experience with this low Qualcomm 800 GHZ CPU.
ACE 2 is same range price and its way way better.

• 2012-10-28 05:10
  • fqfQ

I am using this phone since last week.
This is my first Android Experiance.
It is simply awsome packed with android ICS 4.0.4 onbord.
I dnt no y all are quareling about the "Touch Issue".
I could'nt find any such issue. It goes unresponsive for 1 or 2 seonds in a day.
Is it a touch issue?
I had Used all Nokia Touch phones, coz i was working in a Nokia Care.
I think that 1 or two Second Freezing is a normal issue for a "Smartphone.."
Sales Package Contents in India: Handset, Screengard,Charger(also ucan use as USB cable),Sterio Headset, Guides.

Now these are the pro. and con.

1. Gud Display Clarity.320x480 thats also gud. All apps workng well.
2. No laging. I installed 60 Apps and using 4.1 JB launcher. Installd Dead Trigger, Zombia, Fruit Ninja. All games runnig well.
3. Internal Stoage. 2.15GB For ur Media. 754MB for ur Apps.
U can also move ur apps to internal storage without using app2SD app (not all app).
4. Hardware used by SONY is great. Considering as a Entry Level its hardware is "PREMIUM LOOK".
5. Earpece and Speaker volume s v.gud. It s gud enough to play ur video/audio files.

1. The charger length is only 1 Meter. It is relly annoying me. I cant use my phone while charging.( it s nt big issue, bt upto me, i was using nokia & now i hav a ASUS eee pc, they hav gud length chargers)
2 Power/Lock butten is small. It s difficult to find that in dark. It has no errection, it s sticking with tha back panel!!!
3. camera not gud, bt not Bad at all!!(Consdring the price)
4. U cant play 480p & HD videos without laging. I tried MX with ARMv7 Codec, Mobo Player etc. No way to to fix that. 360p videos running smoothly without any issue.
5. Battery life s Avrg. If u wish to browse web all d day, u shud charge ur tipo 2 or 3 times in a day. If ur a moderate user its battery last 1 day withuot any issue.( I think Android s a "Battery Eater")

Finaly, If u wish to buy a Branded Budget Android ICS Handset No doubt it is the best Choice.
U won't dispontd for byng this cute little XPERIA. That s SONY. Considr that before byng KARBON, SPICE,MMX that all craps.

• 2012-10-28 02:39
  • uvtJ
Total of 4801 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.