Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.3
6.3

> In reply to swapnali @ 2012-10-27 18:11 from PEFV - click to readACE far better,,tipo hv still touch problem.

• 2012-10-27 19:24
  • t}a}

• 2012-10-27 19:10

• 2012-10-27 19:09

• 2012-10-27 19:08
  • utLX

y my prev comment not posted yet GSMARENA'?

• 2012-10-27 18:39
  • uvXI

> In reply to ch!rag @ 2012-10-26 20:46 from utrI - click to readDude it has to support, coz its a android ICS......

• 2012-10-27 18:37
  • utHP

I am also planning to buy this cell tell me guys is it better then galxy y duos

• 2012-10-27 18:25
  • t@AZ

> In reply to ch!rag @ 2012-10-26 20:46 from utrI - click to readyes it do support.. temple run and Agent dash

• 2012-10-27 18:16
  • sGPh

Please suggest me in between samsung ACE , HTC explorer and this Sony tipo...........

• 2012-10-27 18:11
  • PEFV

My friend who is using this device (XPERIA TIPO)tell me that all things TOUCH,GAMING,INTERNET BROWSING,CAMERA is good but a problem with its body which look ugly after using 1month........its not shiny and good as shown in pictures on net & web....!

• 2012-10-27 18:02
  • 7tDi

Today tried a Tipo in another shop: screen unresponsive once again. That phone is a joke. Will wait for E or buy Miro, hope it is better.

• 2012-10-27 17:51
  • py7J

I m buying this mobile is this mobile upgradable to andriod jelly beam 4.1 os??

• 2012-10-27 17:27
  • P$b{

> In reply to Ammu @ 2012-10-27 16:50 from t1$F - click to readDont worry its best phone. Go for it

• 2012-10-27 17:19
  • tUsZ

this phone is not good, touch screen dosenot work sometime, does not support games like temple run etc

• 2012-10-27 17:17
  • ut8Y

> In reply to ch!rag @ 2012-10-26 20:46 from utrI - click to readya sure..i use it...its very smooth running.....

• 2012-10-27 16:52
  • 7wCH

Im buyin this phone....plz suggest its gud r not

• 2012-10-27 16:50
  • t1$F

> In reply to ch!rag @ 2012-10-26 20:46 from utrI - click to readyes u can download

• 2012-10-27 16:46
  • PSL0

> In reply to Soorya @ 2012-10-26 18:29 from v$D4 - click to readI like it but small set and good

• 2012-10-27 16:40
  • HkqX

I am using this phone since last week.
This is my first Android Experiance.
It is simply awsome packed with android ICS 4.0.4 onbord.
I dnt no y all are quareling about the "Touch Issue".
I could'nt find any such issue. It goes unresponsive for 1 or 2 seonds in a day.
Is it a touch issue?
I had Used all Nokia Touch phones, coz i was working in a Nokia Care.
I think that 1 or two Second Freezing is a normal issue for a "Smartphone.."
Sales Package Contents in India: Handset, Screengard,Charger(also ucan use as USB cable),Sterio Headset, Guides.

Now these are the pro. and con.

1. Gud Display Clarity.320x480 thats also gud. All apps workng well.
2. No laging. I installed 60 Apps and using 4.1 JB launcher. Installd Dead Trigger, Zombia, Fruit Ninja. All games runnig well.
3. Internal Stoage. 2.15GB For ur Media. 754MB for ur Apps.
U can also move ur apps to internal storage without using app2SD app (not all app).
4. Hardware used by SONY is great. Considering as a Entry Level its hardware is "PREMIUM LOOK".
5. Earpece and Speaker volume s v.gud. It s gud enough to play ur video/audio files.

1. The charger length is only 1 Meter. It is relly annoying me. I cant use my phone while charging.( it s nt big issue, bt upto me, i was using nokia & now i hav a ASUS eee pc, they hav gud length chargers)
2 Power/Lock butten is small. It s difficult to find that in dark. It has no errection, it s sticking with tha back panel!!!
3. camera s not gud, bt not Bad at all!!(Consdring the price)
4. U cant play 480p & HD videos without laging. I tried MX with ARMv7 Codec, Mobo Player etc. No way to to fix that. 360p videos running smoothly without any issue.
5. Battery life s Avrg. If u wish to browse web all d day, u shud charge ur tipo 2 or 3 times in a day. If ur a moderate user its battery last 1 day withuot any issue.( I think Android s a "Battery Eater")

Finaly, If u wish to buy a Branded Budget Android ICS Handset No doubt it is the best Choice.
U won't dispontd for byng this cute little XPERIA. That s SONY. Considr that before byng KARBON, SPICE,MMX that all craps.

if u need anythng more mail me ragheshk@yahoo.in
Find me on fb. facebook.com/ragheshk.rajan

• 2012-10-27 16:32
  • uvLn

recently i got problem with this mobile due to software corrupted. is there anybody having same experience like me.. ?

• 2012-10-27 15:52
  • utcn
Total of 4815 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.