Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.3
6.2

I am not getting downloading on internal storage or Sd card when I download a mp3 or video file. After click on downloading option phone plays the file online but not save the file on memory storage. Pls help me

• 2012-09-26 18:03
  • rJ9c

• 2012-09-26 17:50
  • rJ9c

bought this phone around 12 days ago
it works awsm
everything gud xcept the supplied handset
otherwise excellent battery,gud camera(as compared to other 3.2 mp snappers),no lags(got ics 4.0.4)
guys go fr it

• 2012-09-26 17:30
  • RBA}

How is the GPRS in TIPO???
Is tipo get heated by using GPRS for more than 1 hour??

• 2012-09-26 16:47
  • bJ7R

I am using this phone from last 10 days,there is no issue at all other than touchscreen which is sometimes not responsive,but its not that bad...go for it if you have tight budget.

• 2012-09-26 15:18
  • 7qCS

tell me that it is good mobile or not in comprission with sumsung galaxy ace

• 2012-09-26 14:35
  • fCRT

There seems to be a major problem with the touchscreen of Sony Tipo. There are numerous complaints posted here and elsewhere on the net.
The touchscreen is not very responsive in many handsets and there is no software solution for it. The service center reloaded the OS for my handset and the problem did not go away.
I am waiting for my replacement handset. I see that my case is not just a single case and that many others have faced this problem.
Someone here mentions recalling the handset .. what do you mean? Do we get a refund on our handsets?

• 2012-09-26 13:43
  • utA1

I have read in some user reviews that tipo dual gets heated up after 1 or 2 hour of GPRS use......
Is tipo (single sim) has the same problem???

I am a heavy internet user....and i am confused between tipo and tipo dual...
Plz reply ASAP....which one should I take??

• 2012-09-26 10:27
  • 7wBH

> In reply to [deleted post]the guys at that site don't know about Indian companies like micromax and karbonn that's why they have given this list. I would not keep them in any list.

• 2012-09-26 08:12
  • v{SV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-25 18:46 from MDVw - click to readAnd how did samsung got involved?
I just said whats in the official specs. I didn't even mention any brand.

• 2012-09-26 08:00
  • t7}v

256K res is a worry na

• 2012-09-26 07:21
  • uu7a

> In reply to [deleted post]YES u can...I hav Tht,jus...TRY IT

• 2012-09-26 06:27
  • u7JR

..that's true.. 2nd day it froze on me.. signal issue.. internet error.. touchscreen is messed up.. that's first hand info.. i experienced it myself.. even sony service center backed out trying to fixed that error.. its a nice phone though, nice features, display and even XLOUD feature..

• 2012-09-25 20:32
  • TfX2

cn anybody please provide a link of gud games for tipo

• 2012-09-25 19:57
  • fCSg

> In reply to Phantomhive @ 2012-09-25 18:09 from t7}d - click to readfor better deal go for live with walkman ( sony ericsson ) or galaxy ace plus ( samsung) but of course live is far better!

• 2012-09-25 18:48
  • MDVw

> In reply to Phantomhive @ 2012-09-25 18:09 from t7}d - click to readit has update to jellybean dude! it came with 4.0.4 but will have 4.1.1 soonly! lol! samsung troll

• 2012-09-25 18:46
  • MDVw

sachin buy it, it's excellent ;)

• 2012-09-25 18:34
  • 3Sq9

> In reply to cnaik3 @ 2012-09-24 17:00 from U{TJ - click to readNo. It only comes with ics.
Btw, if you want a fluid phone, I suggest finding a better option or wait for another company to release a phone to compete with this.

This phone have issue regarding it sometimes being laggy and sometimes the touch not detecting.

But overall, it's a good phone.

I myself is interested in this phone.
But I'm still lookibg for a better deal.

• 2012-09-25 18:09
  • t7}d
Total of 4824 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.