Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

8205700

6.4
6.3
6.2

It has headset included in the box. Mine had, and its a bit good too.

So much talk about the Xperia Mine on the first page of this review, why is that? Tipo is a much cheaper phone than Mini, Miro is more like the follow up for the Mini. Mini was fast and powerful and well specced, like a luxury compact phone, great cam and everything. Tipo is just cheap, it has no impressive specs like the Mini had.

• 2012-09-23 12:36
  • vaNH

to all people aking about lww vs tipo, after the review clearly live with walkman is a better choice!

• 2012-09-23 12:32
  • MDVw

guys review is realeased!

• 2012-09-23 12:29
  • MDVw

I hv ths phn cn ny1 help wch hd games work on it@

• 2012-09-23 11:42
  • s86G

> In reply to ajay @ 2012-09-23 08:06 from Hkqq - click to readi dont know, but you can use the wifi hotspot instead if your pc has wifi, easy to setup, dont need to install pc companion on your pc.

• 2012-09-23 11:42

I hv ths phn cn ny1 help wch hd games work on it@

• 2012-09-23 11:39
  • s86G

YES apps can be move to internal memory.

• 2012-09-23 08:48
  • t7Xh

hi guys ,i just bought this phone. its awesome. but one problem i am facing, i cant use it as modem to use inernet on the pc. can anyone please give me step by step instructions to use it as a modem ? thanks in advance.

• 2012-09-23 08:06
  • Hkqq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-22 21:09 from vaNH - click to readcan you please tel me abt sound quality in headset, somebody is teling it s not good... i just wanted to know that can we able to hear songs in crowd i mean in train bus etc

• 2012-09-23 07:41
  • bCh7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-22 21:09 from vaNH - click to readjust 600 mb is enough. I was just curious. thanks for the reply.

• 2012-09-23 06:01
  • v{S%

i want to know if this phone is dual sim.

• 2012-09-23 05:36
  • PEN8

can anyone tell me the best price i can buy the tipo for??

• 2012-09-23 05:02
  • 7wC6

Do I need to buy a screen protector for the Tipo, or do I just remove the annoying one that comes with the packaging and use it without anything... Since I know when I bought an LG few years ago, it already had a protector on it... and I can't see nor feel if the Tipo has one or not... or then again if it needs one at all

Thanks for the feedback

• 2012-09-22 21:33
  • ptSF

> In reply to rattler @ 2012-09-22 18:48 from v{S% - click to readI have a Tipo and yes you can move apps to the "internal Storage", which is 2.15GB. So theres enough space, nothing to worry about.

• 2012-09-22 21:09
  • vaNH

Any tipo users guide me. I bought tipo tonight! I have two two doubts in manual. 1. I chose bluetooth to be in my home screen. Now i want to remove tat short cut from my home screen. How should i do tat?
2. If i long press home key, it showing browser, music player etc., is it showing running apps. If it is how should i close those?
Pls pls pls any tipo users clarify my these doubts quickly.

• 2012-09-22 20:41
  • U@@A

Friends Can u Help Me?
What About Its Touch? Is It Feather Touch?

• 2012-09-22 20:00
  • utFM

> In reply to rattler @ 2012-09-22 18:48 from v{S% - click to read1) Download the Android SDK.
2) In your device Go to Settings->Developer Options. And Enable the USB Debugging.
3) Now connect your device to the System.
4) From your PC, enter DOS Prompt by Running CMD.
5) Navigate to the path where the android SDK is installed. Eg: C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk-windows
6) Now type "adb devices". This will show all the Android devices connected to your system
7) Now type "adb shell". This will take you to the android shell
8) Now type "pm set-install-location 2"
9) Now type "exit"
10) One more "exit" to exit from command prompt.

That's all. Now you can move all the apps to SD Card without requiring to root. THis will also enable future apps to be directly installed on the SD Card.

• 2012-09-22 18:55
  • bCYu

I want to know one thing. The internal memory available for apps is 608 MB at the start. Can we move the apps to the other part of the internal storage? I mean the 2+ GB part. This will make the effective mem for apps the whole of the internal storage. Someone who has the phone please check it out.

• 2012-09-22 18:48
  • v{S%

just saw a games review of the galaxy chat. it ran an hd game "cut the rope" smoothly although the opening hd video did not play due to the low res (it won't play on the tipo either). it ran temple run and some other games smoothly. some games had a little bit of lag which was not a big problem. total recall worked smoothly but the reviewer said that due to the coating on the screen he was not able to move the gun fast. I would say that overall it was very good for a casual gamer like me. I am the same guy "dp". Just changed my nickname.

• 2012-09-22 18:41
  • v{S%

> In reply to raaju00 @ 2012-09-22 17:06 from U@Bx - click to readThanks dude... if its 800MB its good enuf. But, I just went down to a local cell fone vendor n he told me that only 256MB is available for installing apps... if its 256Mb its v less...

• 2012-09-22 18:21
  • bCYu
Total of 4723 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.