Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.3
6.3

> In reply to [deleted post]the guys at that site don't know about Indian companies like micromax and karbonn that's why they have given this list. I would not keep them in any list.

• 2012-09-26 08:12
  • v{SV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-25 18:46 from MDVw - click to readAnd how did samsung got involved?
I just said whats in the official specs. I didn't even mention any brand.

• 2012-09-26 08:00
  • t7}v

256K res is a worry na

• 2012-09-26 07:21
  • uu7a

> In reply to [deleted post]YES u can...I hav Tht,jus...TRY IT

• 2012-09-26 06:27
  • u7JR

..that's true.. 2nd day it froze on me.. signal issue.. internet error.. touchscreen is messed up.. that's first hand info.. i experienced it myself.. even sony service center backed out trying to fixed that error.. its a nice phone though, nice features, display and even XLOUD feature..

• 2012-09-25 20:32
  • TfX2

cn anybody please provide a link of gud games for tipo

• 2012-09-25 19:57
  • fCSg

> In reply to Phantomhive @ 2012-09-25 18:09 from t7}d - click to readfor better deal go for live with walkman ( sony ericsson ) or galaxy ace plus ( samsung) but of course live is far better!

• 2012-09-25 18:48
  • MDVw

> In reply to Phantomhive @ 2012-09-25 18:09 from t7}d - click to readit has update to jellybean dude! it came with 4.0.4 but will have 4.1.1 soonly! lol! samsung troll

• 2012-09-25 18:46
  • MDVw

sachin buy it, it's excellent ;)

• 2012-09-25 18:34
  • 3Sq9

> In reply to cnaik3 @ 2012-09-24 17:00 from U{TJ - click to readNo. It only comes with ics.
Btw, if you want a fluid phone, I suggest finding a better option or wait for another company to release a phone to compete with this.

This phone have issue regarding it sometimes being laggy and sometimes the touch not detecting.

But overall, it's a good phone.

I myself is interested in this phone.
But I'm still lookibg for a better deal.

• 2012-09-25 18:09
  • t7}d

xperia is awesome! only disadvantagetipdisadvantage is tat its headset! very poor sound quality in headset! except tis everything is superb!

• 2012-09-25 16:48
  • U@ZB

i had recently buyed the mobile with in one week the dual sim is not working and touch is also not worthy please dont take it

• 2012-09-25 16:09
  • P%C0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-25 14:23 from TfX2 - click to readis it true?? Where did u buy it?

• 2012-09-25 15:55
  • U{jd

Please tell about tipo! ?

• 2012-09-25 15:55
  • YQS@

Hey friend's plz plz tell me, which one is better in term of screen quality, htc explorer or sony tipo.. Please frends help me to choose 1 of them. Thanx

• 2012-09-25 15:24
  • YQV6

Can any1 tell me that can we play temple run on tipo???????????
and where is my water also????????
plzzzzzzz guys tell me!!!!!!!!!!

• 2012-09-25 14:32
  • t}dQ

just bought tipo 6 days ago.. its working well at first but the touchscreen response messed up.. i brought it back where i bought it.. and i was advised that tipo units are being recalled.. they swapped my phone with samsung y duos (same price)..

• 2012-09-25 14:23
  • TfX2

> In reply to sachin kumar @ 2012-09-25 07:53 from vIav - click to readPerformance is good, camera is bad, sometimes tap on screen does not work at first try, sometimes not even second try, need to wait a second and try again. Screen is good for games and browsing and texting and so on, but bad for viewing quality fotos or video.

Many good things about Tipo, but the listed disadvantages may weight heavy for you. Get Xpeia Mini instead if you can find, if not then go for Tipo or add some cash and get a Miro (much better)

• 2012-09-25 12:54
  • Kg{9

I am surprised to see that this forum is discussing samsung galaxy series phones - upcoming & present models but no one is discussing or sharing their experience about Sony Tipo.

• 2012-09-25 12:40
  • utXX
Total of 4815 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.