from 10% I mean
it happens only few times when u hve to press twice to register a touch
and dats nt an issue
all other things r gud on dis phone except camera
for the price it comez wid
hi guys sony mobile is super i got lostweek tipo is super model by sony
ball, 27 Sep 2012gyes pls tel the touch is good or not?
touch good bt sometime touch not working.....
nurav, 28 Sep 2012everyone complaining about touch .
bt the thing is dat touch is nt at all bad
90% of the t... more10% bad touch is very much, it means a failed touch occurs many times every minute. Its very annoying, even if my Tipo has less than 10% fail. The good thing is that it doesnt happen often, or at all, in gmaes or when typing.
HOwever it fails very often when using autocorrect, its very common that it does not register touch when you select an alternate word from the dictionary when the keyboard is up. But i repeat, it does not fail on keypress when typing or when using gesture input (swype). Swype is very good on this phone.
hey guys In india i faced a major problem withthe touch of the phone .. the responsiveness is absolutely bad .. consider going for another phone ..
from the past few days I hve beem visiting dis site
& I m really shocked to see hw people r complaining abt the touch
but the truth is dat touch is gud
many users r bashing widout using the phone
dis is probably becoz of reading the reviews of some people who unneccesrly bash any product only becoz others are also bashing
the best way to knw whether the phone is gud or nt is to test the phne wid ur hands widout depending on other people reviews
I m nt a fanboy of any brand
bt dis is seriously a gud phone
previously I hve used htc explorer
htc desire c
bt dis phone is probably the best among the above
go ahead widout any hesitation
u will surely luv dis phone
typed dis msg frm my sony xperia tipo
nurav, 28 Sep 2012everyone complaining about touch . bt the thing is dat touch is nt at all bad 90% of the t... moreYour right touch is good, I'm using xperia tipo for the past 23 days no problem at all.
everyone complaining about touch .
bt the thing is dat touch is nt at all bad
90% of the time it will register ur touch smoothly just like any other capacitive touchscreen phone and for the rest 10% u just have to apply firm touch dats it
I m nt joking I m using dis phone frm the past 20 days
and honestly I m enjoying dis phone
it plays everything dat I throws on it
all high end games like total recall , x runner , blood and glory , air attack hd etc. played very smoothly no issues at all
music quality is really awesome and loudness is also gud through loudspeakr
software is also gud
the only bad thing about dis phone is its camera
screen resolution is gud
u wont be able to make a difference between 16 millions and 262k wid ur naked eyes for sure
u can read the reviews on many sites
I can also provide the proof of its touch if anyone wants
anybodys who is interesd in buying dis phone can go buy dis phone.
its really worth the price
honey, 26 Sep 2012tell me that it is good mobile or not in comprission with sumsung galaxy aceSansung Galaxy Ace compared to Sony Tipo
advantages: 1. bigger screen than tipo
2. touch ability is good than tipo
Disadvantages: 1. No Flash support
2. lower android version than tipo
3. high in price than tipo
Can some1 please tell me whether the touch is good or no?????
i'm totally confused after reading all the views, whether to buy or wait for something better...
Anonymous, 27 Sep 2012Been facing touch response problems after 1 week of use.not responding properly.Please wash it in the saltwater and use it bro..
1) touch very bad
2) battery not so gud
3) operating slow
4) hangs beyond 4gb memory card
overall .... don't buy at all!!!!!!!!!!!
Anon, 26 Sep 2012There seems to be a major problem with the touchscreen of Sony Tipo. There are numerous compla... moreyes the touch screen is defective. I brought one on 16-9, touch screen only works for 75% time nearly.
i am waiting for my replacement phone. Surprisingly, the new lot came to my dealer was also having same problem. Tipo has serious touch problems which are not solvable by software. If you have budjet & requires gooda camera phone, please avoide this.
Anonymous, 27 Sep 2012can we play games like temple run,frontline commando on sony Xperia tipo ?Temple Run looks very good on Tipo. I tried Frontline Commando and it runs smooth also, but this is a game where you need 800x480 and up to enjoy, 320x480 does not look so great but yes you can play it.
Vickya, 25 Sep 2012xperia is awesome! only disadvantagetipdisadvantage is tat its headset! very poor sound qualit... morer u a deaf.......dont u know its xloud... iI personally owned it.... its gr8 at dis price section.
Not user friendly...
worst touch experience...
but good sound quality becoz of Sony...
Been facing touch response problems after 1 week of use.not responding properly.
elf, 27 Sep 2012no touch issues experienced by mehow long u r using this mobile?