hi guys ,i just bought this phone. its awesome. but one problem i am facing, i cant use it as modem to use inernet on the pc. can anyone please give me step by step instructions to use it as a modem ? thanks in advance.
Anonymous, 23 Sep 2012I have a Tipo and yes you can move apps to the "internal Storage", which is 2.15GB. ... morecan you please tel me abt sound quality in headset, somebody is teling it s not good... i just wanted to know that can we able to hear songs in crowd i mean in train bus etc
Do I need to buy a screen protector for the Tipo, or do I just remove the annoying one that comes with the packaging and use it without anything... Since I know when I bought an LG few years ago, it already had a protector on it... and I can't see nor feel if the Tipo has one or not... or then again if it needs one at all
Thanks for the feedback
rattler, 22 Sep 2012I want to know one thing. The internal memory available for apps is 608 MB at the start. Can w... moreI have a Tipo and yes you can move apps to the "internal Storage", which is 2.15GB. So theres enough space, nothing to worry about.
Any tipo users guide me. I bought tipo tonight! I have two two doubts in manual. 1. I chose bluetooth to be in my home screen. Now i want to remove tat short cut from my home screen. How should i do tat?
2. If i long press home key, it showing browser, music player etc., is it showing running apps. If it is how should i close those?
Pls pls pls any tipo users clarify my these doubts quickly.
rattler, 22 Sep 2012I want to know one thing. The internal memory available for apps is 608 MB at the start. Can w... more1) Download the Android SDK.
2) In your device Go to Settings->Developer Options. And Enable the USB Debugging.
3) Now connect your device to the System.
4) From your PC, enter DOS Prompt by Running CMD.
5) Navigate to the path where the android SDK is installed. Eg: C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk-windows
6) Now type "adb devices". This will show all the Android devices connected to your system
7) Now type "adb shell". This will take you to the android shell
8) Now type "pm set-install-location 2"
9) Now type "exit"
10) One more "exit" to exit from command prompt.
That's all. Now you can move all the apps to SD Card without requiring to root. THis will also enable future apps to be directly installed on the SD Card.
I want to know one thing. The internal memory available for apps is 608 MB at the start. Can we move the apps to the other part of the internal storage? I mean the 2+ GB part. This will make the effective mem for apps the whole of the internal storage. Someone who has the phone please check it out.
just saw a games review of the galaxy chat. it ran an hd game "cut the rope" smoothly although the opening hd video did not play due to the low res (it won't play on the tipo either). it ran temple run and some other games smoothly. some games had a little bit of lag which was not a big problem. total recall worked smoothly but the reviewer said that due to the coating on the screen he was not able to move the gun fast. I would say that overall it was very good for a casual gamer like me. I am the same guy "dp". Just changed my nickname.
raaju00, 22 Sep 2012No,only around 800mb memory available for apps and games.but i think it's sufficient for an an... moreThanks dude... if its 800MB its good enuf. But, I just went down to a local cell fone vendor n he told me that only 256MB is available for installing apps... if its 256Mb its v less...
a new gaming review of the chat is available on youtube. watch it if you want to know about how it handles games. it won't play hd games however.
Anonymous, 22 Sep 2012no it ios not better chat has a bad armv6! and uknown gpu with bad performance and limitations... moregalaxy chat has a much better ARMv7 cortex A9 CPU. much better than the tipo. it is not good for games because of the low res but the other things are much better. It actually handles ICS much more efficiently than this one.
raaju00, 22 Sep 2012No,only around 800mb memory available for apps and games.but i think it's sufficient for an an... moreThanks dude. If 800Mb is available for apps thats good enough. But, I just went to a cell fone vendor now and he told me only 256Mb is avaiable for installation of Apps which I feel is quite low. Consused all d more now!
Rahul, 22 Sep 2012Is d entire 2.5 GB user accessible memory available for installing apps? I saw a frnds LG Opti... moreNo,only around 800mb memory available for apps and games.but i think it's sufficient for an android smartphone.
rish-, 22 Sep 2012wow guys i found out a shocking revelation here and i understand SAR more now , since i was th... moreWell thats a pretty lot of study sunshine... But here are few things u missed and misled others..
1. The limitations in eu and states zones both are same values xpressed in different numbers due to difference in measurement parameters and procedure. So the SAR values are the same no matter what the system's used to indicate.
2. The given SAR values have been misread . As I've watched the datasheet of tipo its "clearly" mentioned that its the regional limitations. The real sar values are here eusar-1.03 ussar-0.8.
3. To make tiny phone like tipo to emit that levels of sar may be you should pound your phone for about 2 years untill your phone burst and reach your expectation for about few seconds.(so dont worry your spermcount is not gonna come down by using this;-)