Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.3
6.2

> In reply to make.believe @ 2012-09-13 13:57 from vbPI - click to readokay dear liar! 320 mb is user accessible in lww and in ics it is 420mb ( ask any lww user ) and neo l has 3.x not 4! sorry dude shame on your knowledge!

• 2012-09-13 14:40
  • MDVw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-13 11:45 from MDVw - click to readupdate ur knowledge buddy NEO L has 4 inch display....n btw i will tell u now whats wrng with ur LWW...!!
LWW has jus 320 mb of internal memory..of which only arnd 250 is user accessible..!! or even less..! so u cant store much apps on internal storage..many apps dont hav any option to move it to sd card..dey have to be installed and stored on internal storage only which LWW lacks...!!
LWW has got very poor viewving angles ncontrast ratio..dat means u nid to hold LWW parallel to ur face all d tym..!!
No equiliser settings(custom)...what a shame music fn dsnt has it..!!
So these r d point where LWW lacks behind TIPO...n biggest is internal storage issue..!! whats d use of better CPU n GPU if u cant store as much as apps u want..?!?!

• 2012-09-13 13:57
  • vbPI

SUCKS!!!
lower tha price please,,,!
In comparison w/ Explorer,GIngerbread is less consuming in RAM than ICS,ADMIT IT!

• 2012-09-13 13:38
  • j0ch

> In reply to Raje @ 2012-07-02 08:30 from 9x11 - click to readDats y we have Sony Xperia Miro Mr Astra.. Its got a flash and sec cam.. Al yu need is lil more money for it..

• 2012-09-13 13:37
  • K6tE

guys as you know i booked my tipo for 7999 on hs18 . Today i went to sony showroom to have a live demo. The phone is good in hand and has a smooth and responsive touch unlike other reviews mentioned. And the sound in speakers is lound and great. I wanted to check sound quality in earphones as i listen music in earphones a lot . I took with me my best loud high bass ubon earphones. And when i plugged in i felt like trashing the mobile. The volume on tipo is pathetic in earphones my n73, and my samsung chat worth 3500rs are twice as loud as tipo in earphones and my earphones are of very high quality. This was a deal breaker for me. Also i found out that tipo has very high radiations 1.62/kg. Harmful to health. Gov india has max limit of 1.6/kg. I decided to cancell my order on hs18. I'll go for htc xplorer nw. You will be disappointed after listening to music in earphones.

• 2012-09-13 13:09
  • YQ5E
  • WinAndLinuxTutorials
  • Rating0

Please GSMArena, can you do the review soon? I want to know if it is worth the wait for this.

• 2012-09-13 12:56
  • 6pBg

> In reply to adad @ 2012-09-13 11:07 from tDDb - click to readDESIRE C is better!??? where are you dude?? even gsmarena said that desire c is laggy with 600 mhz and ics and its browser! tipo and miro are below lww in all terms! mini has the same reproduction by the way only better contrast! neo l has the same lww powerful chipse tbut with 3.7 inches screen! wake up!

• 2012-09-13 11:45
  • MDVw

Can we use this phone as an internet pass through device like HTC One V?

• 2012-09-13 11:42
  • vGx%

Can somebody plz tell me about the HD games support in this device. I have already ordered it from hs18 @ Rs.7999 and I'm worried about the gaming?

• 2012-09-13 11:40
  • vGx%

mods please publish this post.

• 2012-09-13 11:39
  • rJSE

sony xperia tipo cant access online movies.doesnt supported by ADOBE FLASH PLAYER

• 2012-09-13 11:36
  • t7Jp

• 2012-09-13 11:08
  • rK7E

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-12 15:31 from MDVw - click to readyou always praise your lww over to other product,but your praise it not as same as the facts practically,man dont blind with your lww,please look at the other product that have potential better perform than lww,example: tipo,miro,neo l,htc desire c,one v and etc,even mini have lower screen size,but I must admit they have better screen colour reproduction than lww or tipo,you said tipo camera is bad?you can said that if u have tried it or test it,the fact is tipo camera is great even you compare it with galmin 2,you just need to remove the blue plastic camera cover on tipo to get the best result camera on tipo,like I said before performance not always definite by how your hardware have but other elements in software also arrange how the device performed,the example of that elements if on linux based os,one of the important element is kernel,i remind you again htc one v and xperia neo l have better perform on ics than xperia 2011+lww becoz they have newer kernel than them,i give you a suggest,if u want praise your lww so overrated or so highly this is not the correct place,please back to your place (lww user op.) to do that

• 2012-09-13 11:07
  • tDDb

guys 1st indian unboxing n overview video of xperia tipo(DS)...looks gud n smooth..!!

• 2012-09-13 08:58
  • vbPI

hiee frnds m gonna buy a new mob this november can u plzz suggest the best mobile either HTC explorer sony experia tipo ?

• 2012-09-13 07:29
  • t}6j

Guys m gonna buy a new mob this november. Which one is best, either HTC explorer or Sony xperia tipo? plzz suggest me the best one

• 2012-09-13 07:25
  • t}6j

how is xperia tipo??...... is it gud or bad

• 2012-09-13 04:53
  • 7t8j

To,
EVERYONE Who like miro, n Disappointed by the Price of SONY Xperia Miro.(14.5k)

SONY Xperia Miro is more expensive than it deserve,According to It's Specifications. Xperia Miro price (14.5k)will be Reduce In 1 month if it dose not sale in very large number.
So my Request to u all That don't buy SONY Xperia Miro until It's price Get reduced..
SO plz wait for Sum More time.. as u already waited long. I m sure That the price Of Miro will become to around 12-13k in one month....

• 2012-09-12 21:32
  • vbM4

Hey guys I buy this tipo today. Now I using this phone

• 2012-09-12 20:58
  • U@K6

To know the true/genuine features, and quality (software, and hardware)......... Practical review is required.........

• 2012-09-12 20:20
  • t1$A
Total of 4726 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.