Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.4
6.3
6.2

> In reply to Dhurkes @ 2014-03-01 19:43 from wHjZ - click to readInstall Clean master boost your game and then play. Enjoy :-)

• 2014-03-12 17:47
  • PWhq

> In reply to pevin @ 2014-03-06 11:57 from vIxS - click to readI am using this phone. It's loaded internet pages very quickly and smoothly. Use 3g/WiFi or install a catch and ram cleaner.

• 2014-03-12 17:43
  • PWhq

camera clearity is bad

• 2014-03-11 12:12
  • tU2t

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-25 06:13 from U@dG - click to readIm buying new tipo it is good for me or not ?

• 2014-03-11 10:14
  • t}AJ

> In reply to somya @ 2014-02-12 11:33 from uv$C - click to readthere is no way you can do it without formatting. don't use codes. they suck. just use slider.

• 2014-03-08 17:31
  • iwpx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-04 17:48 from xH9r - click to readwait for "nokia x" is too much better in compare to it in all aspect hardware or software or service or trust

• 2014-03-08 08:19
  • XuSc

Working with internet phone is very slow guys any idea to work fast pls tell me

• 2014-03-06 11:57
  • vIxS

Now ... my tipo earjack socket is now completely useless ... hooray! !!!! suckss phone ...

• 2014-03-06 03:48
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-25 06:13 from U@dG - click to readI am going to buy a low budget phone than feature is good, do u think tipo is the right one?

• 2014-03-04 17:48
  • xH9r

Hi... My Phone is getting hang often and its very slow... I am seeing in youtube that ppl can play games on Sony Xperia tipo without any lag but in my mobile i am unable to play games as i see lag on any game i play... Eventhough the free space is more and i have stored the game on Memory card only... Could anyone plz suggest how can i make it fast and feel better performance on my phone...

• 2014-03-01 19:43
  • wHjZ

i used this mobile 3 years without any hanging problem.this phone is awesome.

• 2014-02-25 06:13
  • U@dG

my xperia tipo is not opening till i charge last night and i forgot to unplug charge and charge till morning... but when battery down its not starting... what shoul i do?

• 2014-02-18 13:21
  • YUM9

the down part of my touch-where there is the return and the home and option keys is not working but all the other areas are working properly

• 2014-02-17 17:15
  • fuvx

i have forgot my security code and want to recover my phone.....without formatting my phone please help me

• 2014-02-12 11:33
  • uv$C

I have been using this phone from the past 11 months, and I should tell this, this phone has met my expectations..!!!
TIPO ROCKS.!!!

Even though the specs are limited, it works just fine and I love it.

And all those who say that this phone lags a lot or it is too slow, here is the solution,
Download an app called "Clean Master" through Google Play Store, and for every two hours or when ever you are free, just free the memory, it will boost your phone and performance will improve..

Trust me, it will work.
Cheers.. :)

• 2014-02-12 06:11
  • ut9D

I used this phone for 1 year and 5 months.
I have appreciated the stability and speed of this phone in all my past reviews. But my tipo's behavior changed my mind.

My tipo never fell from my hands, and I always handled it with utmost care. But I am totally shocked how its motherboard stopped working yesterday after 1 year and 5 months of usage

I went to Sony Center and they told me that the mother board has been destroyed..and that repair cost is 5000 o____O That's more than half the price of this phone

My dad's Xperia Ion's 12 MP camera also started clicking blurred low resolution pictures, just after 6 months of usage.

My sister's Xperia J's camera had to be replaced too for the same reason.

Never buying Sony phones again

• 2014-02-09 06:57
  • vI1x

how to off music ? help plss :-D

• 2014-02-08 14:45
  • v0qJ

a white mark on the centre of the screen what can I do .

• 2014-02-07 19:23
  • 7j{f

I have used this phone for over a year, and it works just fine. My hesitation about an ICS shouldn't be used in 800 MHz processor is not proven in this phone. The most important thing is the battery - it is just great, I can use this phone for almost 2 days without charging. Good phone with an affordable price.

• 2014-02-07 14:38
  • Mfxf

in this mobile,there is some problem in jack.all things is good and when u insert earphone into jack u hav to adjust until sound comes clearly

• 2014-02-07 07:06
  • wdQG
Total of 4726 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.