Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.3
6.2

I have been using this phone from the past 11 months, and I should tell this, this phone has met my expectations..!!!
TIPO ROCKS.!!!

Even though the specs are limited, it works just fine and I love it.

And all those who say that this phone lags a lot or it is too slow, here is the solution,
Download an app called "Clean Master" through Google Play Store, and for every two hours or when ever you are free, just free the memory, it will boost your phone and performance will improve..

Trust me, it will work.
Cheers.. :)

• 2014-02-12 06:11
  • ut9D

I used this phone for 1 year and 5 months.
I have appreciated the stability and speed of this phone in all my past reviews. But my tipo's behavior changed my mind.

My tipo never fell from my hands, and I always handled it with utmost care. But I am totally shocked how its motherboard stopped working yesterday after 1 year and 5 months of usage

I went to Sony Center and they told me that the mother board has been destroyed..and that repair cost is 5000 o____O That's more than half the price of this phone

My dad's Xperia Ion's 12 MP camera also started clicking blurred low resolution pictures, just after 6 months of usage.

My sister's Xperia J's camera had to be replaced too for the same reason.

Never buying Sony phones again

• 2014-02-09 06:57
  • vI1x

how to off music ? help plss :-D

• 2014-02-08 14:45
  • v0qJ

a white mark on the centre of the screen what can I do .

• 2014-02-07 19:23
  • 7j{f

I have used this phone for over a year, and it works just fine. My hesitation about an ICS shouldn't be used in 800 MHz processor is not proven in this phone. The most important thing is the battery - it is just great, I can use this phone for almost 2 days without charging. Good phone with an affordable price.

• 2014-02-07 14:38
  • Mfxf

in this mobile,there is some problem in jack.all things is good and when u insert earphone into jack u hav to adjust until sound comes clearly

• 2014-02-07 07:06
  • wdQG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-01 11:22 from vwmF - click to readsend te phone to service :)

• 2014-02-06 21:13
  • p7%}

NOTE
NOTE
NOTE+
+++>>> I m using this sell. awesome it's. true. games experience good. but I give a sum suggestion. friends lisn 2 me. 1.use opera mini. not only downloads. ex:Facebook. any informations.browsing. etc. not use more then Bluetooth. firstafal with Nokia don't share. use "avest" antivirus. use clean master. every 1hr clean it. or memory boost. Not use temple run 2. asspolt2-4.etc plz dnt use B.F apps.. monthly reset 1 time the mobile not only this mobile. all sets. good bye friends. and du not use ROOT. it is the most dangerous. and mobile guaranty is expired. any prb cl me. karnataka.

• 2014-02-03 16:51
  • 7txn

I have been using this phone for a month and the Sony experience is superb. all those complaining are misplaced. the phone is very good for a budget phone. if you want a superior experience buy a better gadget.

• 2014-02-01 18:31
  • rvXP

its only 3 months back I bought this phone now suddenly its display has got many black lines!!! what shud I do????now???
such a problem was not expected from a brand like sony!help me out??????

• 2014-02-01 11:22
  • vwmF

> In reply to dimitris @ 2014-01-30 17:43 from 3AH% - click to readYou are correct mine tipo also work fine without any issue.

• 2014-01-31 20:04
  • uttu

My Tipo is superb for its price. Using it for over a year, it works just like when I first bought it. Those who say it's slow, probably they dont know how to use android.

• 2014-01-30 17:43
  • 3AH%

nyc phone .. . . .i lyk it /.

• 2014-01-30 11:22
  • uuP6

proximity sensor become not working while calling ... what should i do ?? help plss ..

• 2014-01-29 13:22
  • v0qJ

its good...but after 1 year camera quality s nt good..........

• 2014-01-29 07:51
  • C0Gx

how to move video files from PC to phone ? i dont know in which folder paste video file ?

• 2014-01-29 01:50
  • 3@kj

> In reply to hawk @ 2014-01-23 13:03 from v0qJ - click to readYou need to clean the headphone jack in your phone. Use a cotton swab and clean it. worked for me

• 2014-01-24 19:34
  • utbe

loudspeaker and headset was alternating ... i need to restart phone to use one... sad !!!!

• 2014-01-23 13:03
  • v0qJ

> In reply to baaaah @ 2014-01-22 12:37 from PTiu - click to readThere is no inbuilt app. But you can download "smart voice recorder", free app on the playstore.

There are hundreds of voice recorders available.

• 2014-01-22 21:38
  • vIYV

Well I have flashed acid audio mod, all kinds of walkmans. The bass response is good for an average user and for the price of the phone but I am a very demanding audiophile.

This phone has good sound qualiy with the JB Walkman port on xda.
All other walkman's have the sound reduce bug in tipo.(sound reduces itself after 5-6 seconds)

The stock music player is also good. But way too old.

• 2014-01-22 21:36
  • vIYV
Total of 4792 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.