Sony Xperia tipo dual - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.2
6.2
6.0

> In reply to Bala @ 2015-01-21 08:05 from U{wf - click to readRoot ur phone,remove and disable unnecessary apps
install nova launcher
Try to keep ram above 100mb

• 2015-01-23 16:07
  • 7tKu

It is very slow and over hanging.sometimes data traffic not work.I hate this phone.

• 2015-01-21 08:05
  • U{wf

> In reply to Naveen @ 2014-11-20 08:47 from utyd - click to readRoor your phone, move droidsansfallback.ttf file into /system/fonts. Reboot.

• 2014-12-28 14:35
  • 4r06

Fine.cute.i love it

• 2014-12-26 15:29
  • iwpx

It really sucks...hangss too much dont opt this.

• 2014-12-26 11:48
  • rx2h

I used it now..it suck!very slow, so if i were you dont buy this.

• 2014-12-14 18:45
  • uS{3

Touch focus? Are you sure?

• 2014-12-10 22:50
  • Lfxr

Best budget phone ever!

• 2014-12-02 05:00
  • v0qT

Kannada font not working in Sony tipo Dual , please suggest any application is there.

• 2014-11-20 08:47
  • utyd

the set iš GOOOD but sometime hang. my opinion iš geionee p2 iš more better

• 2014-11-09 13:43
  • uuxj

worst phone hangs most of the time

• 2014-11-04 15:34
  • U{di

worst phone..it hangs like hell, not able make a emergency call, which is the ultimate purpose of a mobile shittttttttttttttt

• 2014-11-03 16:47
  • uun7

> In reply to amooi @ 2014-07-31 07:39 from tZ4p - click to readIt a phone worth less no updates and it cannot update software

• 2014-11-02 10:44
  • XjfU

I have liked this phone snd it has met all my needs. I am not a massive user for downloads and just use, facebook, google search and the occaisonal email download. bought it outright and has not given an ounc of problem. photos have been good quality.

• 2014-10-26 05:38
  • Rxg}

Price -specifications it is ok. BUT HELL - android problem battery problem, hanging calls during talk problem, not calling problem.. i hate it so much lately.
But I guess more of the problems comes from OS..and installed apps. Because there wasn't so much problems at the begining.

• 2014-10-25 19:43
  • 0Tk7

> In reply to sapan sahu @ 2014-01-12 04:43 from bCef - click to readDon't worry about touch problem download the TOUCHFWTOOLS AND calibarate your touch will improve 99.9% be happy

• 2014-10-25 19:22
  • ij2f

its a mobile but not is a mobile
\

• 2014-10-19 11:11
  • uw1q

Hi, I wanna buy this phone as a secondary pphone does dual sim work together??

• 2014-10-08 04:21
  • tZuq

I own the phone for over a year now.

Pros:
-----
1. Price. It's relatively cheap.
2. Good design. I don't like big phones.

Cons:
-----
1. When I first bought the phone, I encountered the common problem of the disorientation of the display. That is, when I tap somewhere on the screen, another place other than the place where I tapped reacts. I went back to the shop I bought the phone from to get it fixed.

2. The performance isn't that great. I didn't expect it to be a powerful device according to the spec.s announced, though. Example: I tap to open the call log, I wait for about 3-6 seconds to open.
Another Example: The phone takes forever to boot.
Considering the previous examples, you should have a good idea of the overall performance of the phone. (Think about when I open WhatsApp or any other application.)

note:
-----
Please note that I have intentionally bought the phone although I knew about its problems beforehand. That's because I only use the phone mainly for 2 purposes:
1. Just making the phone calls (It's a phone after all)
2. Syncing contacts. (Just in case I lose my phone or anything)
Since I have galaxy note 10.1; I don't really need an expensive powerful phone.

• 2014-10-06 12:49
  • Nkw@
Total of 2526 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo dual.