Sony Xperia tipo dual - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.3
6.2
6.1

Kannada font not working in Sony tipo Dual , please suggest any application is there.

• 2014-11-20 08:47
  • utyd

the set iš GOOOD but sometime hang. my opinion iš geionee p2 iš more better

• 2014-11-09 13:43
  • uuxj

worst phone hangs most of the time

• 2014-11-04 15:34
  • U{di

worst phone..it hangs like hell, not able make a emergency call, which is the ultimate purpose of a mobile shittttttttttttttt

• 2014-11-03 16:47
  • uun7

> In reply to amooi @ 2014-07-31 07:39 from tZ4p - click to readIt a phone worth less no updates and it cannot update software

• 2014-11-02 10:44
  • XjfU

I have liked this phone snd it has met all my needs. I am not a massive user for downloads and just use, facebook, google search and the occaisonal email download. bought it outright and has not given an ounc of problem. photos have been good quality.

• 2014-10-26 05:38
  • Rxg}

Price -specifications it is ok. BUT HELL - android problem battery problem, hanging calls during talk problem, not calling problem.. i hate it so much lately.
But I guess more of the problems comes from OS..and installed apps. Because there wasn't so much problems at the begining.

• 2014-10-25 19:43
  • 0Tk7

> In reply to sapan sahu @ 2014-01-12 04:43 from bCef - click to readDon't worry about touch problem download the TOUCHFWTOOLS AND calibarate your touch will improve 99.9% be happy

• 2014-10-25 19:22
  • ij2f

its a mobile but not is a mobile
\

• 2014-10-19 11:11
  • uw1q

Hi, I wanna buy this phone as a secondary pphone does dual sim work together??

• 2014-10-08 04:21
  • tZuq

I own the phone for over a year now.

Pros:
-----
1. Price. It's relatively cheap.
2. Good design. I don't like big phones.

Cons:
-----
1. When I first bought the phone, I encountered the common problem of the disorientation of the display. That is, when I tap somewhere on the screen, another place other than the place where I tapped reacts. I went back to the shop I bought the phone from to get it fixed.

2. The performance isn't that great. I didn't expect it to be a powerful device according to the spec.s announced, though. Example: I tap to open the call log, I wait for about 3-6 seconds to open.
Another Example: The phone takes forever to boot.
Considering the previous examples, you should have a good idea of the overall performance of the phone. (Think about when I open WhatsApp or any other application.)

note:
-----
Please note that I have intentionally bought the phone although I knew about its problems beforehand. That's because I only use the phone mainly for 2 purposes:
1. Just making the phone calls (It's a phone after all)
2. Syncing contacts. (Just in case I lose my phone or anything)
Since I have galaxy note 10.1; I don't really need an expensive powerful phone.

• 2014-10-06 12:49
  • Nkw@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-23 12:58 from uvXU - click to readboth of them are terrible in comparison to today's offerings , apart from Samsung's useless entry level devices , Most Offerings from different companies offer A Dual Core processor which doesn't hang , a much better GPU , 512 Mb of Ram , A Fairly Recent Android Version 4.1.2 or Mostly 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with few managing to get 4.3 Jelly Bean or 4.4.2 KitKat

• 2014-10-05 23:54
  • Nr1S

> In reply to thecritic13 @ 2014-10-02 18:19 from KAc2 - click to readthis is an old device and shouldn't be bought in these times where more powerful devices exist
i own one from more than 16 months ago and is still functional

• 2014-10-05 23:51
  • Nr1S

Not worth buying the phone is laggy camera isn't very good we can buy better phones at the same price

• 2014-10-02 18:19
  • KAc2

> In reply to rana @ 2013-11-15 03:57 from HkqX - click to readyour hand set needs calibration.

• 2014-09-18 12:46
  • P$n@

i newly to use this phone it is a low performance in use of internet

• 2014-09-03 15:13
  • St7y

sim cards not working on my mobile. So what i can do?

• 2014-09-02 15:06
  • rKHp

nice

• 2014-09-02 06:48
  • vwes

Camera quality poor, hangs while using net,very slow phone,I changed service provider,galaxy y giving very good performance I purchased these two phones nearly two years

• 2014-08-23 12:58
  • uvXU

I use this phone alredy 1 year,it is good phone and camera quality is pretty good and his price,butit sometimes run games so laggy

• 2014-08-18 15:42
  • sr%G
Total of 2517 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo dual.