Sony Xperia tipo dual - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.2
6.1
6.0

Price -specifications it is ok. BUT HELL - android problem battery problem, hanging calls during talk problem, not calling problem.. i hate it so much lately.
But I guess more of the problems comes from OS..and installed apps. Because there wasn't so much problems at the begining.

• 2014-10-25 19:43
  • 0Tk7

> In reply to sapan sahu @ 2014-01-12 04:43 from bCef - click to readDon't worry about touch problem download the TOUCHFWTOOLS AND calibarate your touch will improve 99.9% be happy

• 2014-10-25 19:22
  • ij2f

its a mobile but not is a mobile
\

• 2014-10-19 11:11
  • uw1q

Hi, I wanna buy this phone as a secondary pphone does dual sim work together??

• 2014-10-08 04:21
  • tZuq

I own the phone for over a year now.

Pros:
-----
1. Price. It's relatively cheap.
2. Good design. I don't like big phones.

Cons:
-----
1. When I first bought the phone, I encountered the common problem of the disorientation of the display. That is, when I tap somewhere on the screen, another place other than the place where I tapped reacts. I went back to the shop I bought the phone from to get it fixed.

2. The performance isn't that great. I didn't expect it to be a powerful device according to the spec.s announced, though. Example: I tap to open the call log, I wait for about 3-6 seconds to open.
Another Example: The phone takes forever to boot.
Considering the previous examples, you should have a good idea of the overall performance of the phone. (Think about when I open WhatsApp or any other application.)

note:
-----
Please note that I have intentionally bought the phone although I knew about its problems beforehand. That's because I only use the phone mainly for 2 purposes:
1. Just making the phone calls (It's a phone after all)
2. Syncing contacts. (Just in case I lose my phone or anything)
Since I have galaxy note 10.1; I don't really need an expensive powerful phone.

• 2014-10-06 12:49
  • Nkw@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-23 12:58 from uvXU - click to readboth of them are terrible in comparison to today's offerings , apart from Samsung's useless entry level devices , Most Offerings from different companies offer A Dual Core processor which doesn't hang , a much better GPU , 512 Mb of Ram , A Fairly Recent Android Version 4.1.2 or Mostly 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with few managing to get 4.3 Jelly Bean or 4.4.2 KitKat

• 2014-10-05 23:54
  • Nr1S

> In reply to thecritic13 @ 2014-10-02 18:19 from KAc2 - click to readthis is an old device and shouldn't be bought in these times where more powerful devices exist
i own one from more than 16 months ago and is still functional

• 2014-10-05 23:51
  • Nr1S

Not worth buying the phone is laggy camera isn't very good we can buy better phones at the same price

• 2014-10-02 18:19
  • KAc2

> In reply to rana @ 2013-11-15 03:57 from HkqX - click to readyour hand set needs calibration.

• 2014-09-18 12:46
  • P$n@

i newly to use this phone it is a low performance in use of internet

• 2014-09-03 15:13
  • St7y

sim cards not working on my mobile. So what i can do?

• 2014-09-02 15:06
  • rKHp

nice

• 2014-09-02 06:48
  • vwes

Camera quality poor, hangs while using net,very slow phone,I changed service provider,galaxy y giving very good performance I purchased these two phones nearly two years

• 2014-08-23 12:58
  • uvXU

I use this phone alredy 1 year,it is good phone and camera quality is pretty good and his price,butit sometimes run games so laggy

• 2014-08-18 15:42
  • sr%G

Due to use of Docomo 3g nd it's very bad network one of my sim stopped working.wt to do?

• 2014-08-15 19:16
  • 7tGI

Iam using this mobile for morethan one year, its awesome mobile to its price. I dropped it numerous times frm above 2 feet, but nothng happened. All features impressing me lot, still have no idea to change mobile, hence its handy to keep in pocket.

• 2014-08-09 11:37
  • uvDP

> In reply to reshma @ 2014-05-30 14:03 from 2Tb$ - click to readill go with u resh buying cancel

• 2014-08-05 18:50
  • Xu@I

does it compatible with sony smart watch?

• 2014-07-31 07:39
  • tZ4p

> In reply to neha @ 2012-09-26 08:45 from uv2E - click to readVery clear sound n in Nokia Bluetooth awesome

• 2014-07-28 18:40
  • t}AK

> In reply to Umar @ 2014-07-23 09:35 from 7jZm - click to readbro you can install TOUCH FW tools from internet you can install the apk calibarate your phone then touchscreen will improve to 99.9%

• 2014-07-28 14:59
  • utWh
Total of 2511 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo dual.