Sony Xperia tipo dual - user opinions and reviews

6.2
6.1
6.0

Many touch problem!!!!
space is so small and very hang!!!

• 2014-05-01 13:09
  • HjBB
  • F

> In reply to von @ 2014-04-19 19:18 from 7tTm - click to readInstall TOUCHFWTOOLS apk those who face touch issue with sony xperial tipo mobiles or other models of Sony

• 2014-04-26 06:46
  • 2WcS

I bought this model as soon as it released in the market.Got it for 10,500/- in 2012.
Worst phone i ever had.Too many problems with touch,Cam quality is not as good as they promised,switching off on its own. Faced many troubles with it and now resale value is so low.nobody is willing to pay more than 1500/-
Warranty is useless as they couldnt repair it and instead they are asking me to pay 3000rs for replacement parts.

i would never buy any sony smartphone.

• 2014-04-19 19:18
  • 7tTm

"there are many problems in touch" What should i do? & when i install any application or games it will show some error..!! it just a f**king phone..! We should buycot the company

• 2014-04-14 09:34
  • KIeN

There are many problems in Touch
What should I do

• 2014-04-13 13:54
  • dMB7

file missing in your android os

• 2014-04-12 18:13
  • ut3i

Its always irritating me..... it turn off it self & struk evry time

• 2014-04-07 19:34
  • YTdu

Having trouble in touch screen.
From last evening touch is not responding at all,not able to pick any call or perform any operation.

• 2014-04-05 18:52
  • bC2v
  • F

I have had this phone for over a year. When I first got it, the touchscreen did not work properly. I found a tool online to fix this (though I can't remember what it was) and it has been fine ever since.

Recently the phone has started to hang, and the only way, it seems, to restart it is to take the cover off, remove the battery, then put it all back together. This is very tedious, especially as it is happening more and more.

My main problem with this phone, though, is that it constantly loses the WiFi signal, and I am always having to reconnect. Anyone else have this problem?

(I am using the phone to write this, and I find that I am submitting before I've finished. Finished now.)

• 2014-04-04 02:51
  • vtJ0

The worst mobile ever, i hate it ,bad bad bad touch ,very small

• 2014-04-01 01:26
  • Nqp4

if i install any application or games it show some error

• 2014-03-27 12:55
  • t}1n

I bought xperia tipo 1year ago
1) Its touch is 70% good
2) Battery awsom!! 3 days without charging
3)imporant, my phone was dead due to some technical problem but but SONY PC COMPANION repaire it and upadted it within 30 min
4) Sony provided good smartphone in 8 k(ind)
5) My experince is best on xperia tipo cheers sony

• 2014-03-22 13:43
  • X0MA

I have bot a tipo does it
support whatsapp? Play store
not responding.

• 2014-03-21 09:02
  • N7DB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-11 15:03 from vbNn - click to readthere is a solutions
If u are a tech giant,then u can definitely find that out
gud luck

• 2014-03-19 13:59
  • XuM4

> In reply to sara @ 2014-03-11 13:18 from avFp - click to readto take a screenshot, hold down unlock and volume down buttons together for 5 seconds and it will automaticly take a screenshot,.

• 2014-03-15 20:49
  • fqfy

the touch problem got resolved by the TouchFWtools file from their website. type in google for tipo touch problem. i was going nuts for bying this phone.but now its butter smooth. battery life is too good- three days without charging.... but am never going to buy a sony phone.

• 2014-03-13 14:46
  • PSLn

is anybody have idea to make single partition of 2.5GB rather using in bloody phone memory & internal storage way ????

such a f**king type of phone this one is. im looking for new phone have lot of memory for apps if no solution .

• 2014-03-11 15:03
  • vbNn

where is the scrren shot button?

• 2014-03-11 13:18
  • avFp

my experience with this phone is horrible, here are my comments:
1. very poor response to touch experience
2. it hangs frequently, you have to remove the battery and place it again.
3. texting experience is worst, the phone has its own mind not responding to your finger when you touch several letters on its keypad...especially when your fingers fast, it hangs, you have to always restart the phone and it restarts in such a slow period of time.
4. it sometimes just turns off by itself.

• 2014-03-11 08:12
  • theD

> In reply to Jo @ 2014-02-28 12:54 from MKgx - click to readAbsolutely right . And my screen touch facillity was also so horrible for me... I cant play touch games for this Bokowas touch screen.

• 2014-03-08 05:55
  • U@2g
Total of 2509 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo dual.