Kannada font not working in Sony tipo Dual , please suggest any application is there.
the set iš GOOOD but sometime hang. my opinion iš geionee p2 iš more better
worst phone..it hangs like hell, not able make a emergency call, which is the ultimate purpose of a mobile shittttttttttttttt
amooi, 31 Jul 2014does it compatible with sony smart watch?
It a phone worth less no updates and it cannot update software
I have liked this phone snd it has met all my needs. I am not a massive user for downloads and just use, facebook, google search and the occaisonal email download. bought it outright and has not given an ounc of problem. photos have been good quality.
Price -specifications it is ok. BUT HELL - android problem battery problem, hanging calls during talk problem, not calling problem.. i hate it so much lately.
But I guess more of the problems comes from OS..and installed apps. Because there wasn't so much problems at the begining.
sapan sahu, 12 Jan 2014those who have touch problem they can dwonload a software for touch screen calibration who c... moreDon't worry about touch problem download the TOUCHFWTOOLS AND calibarate your touch will improve 99.9% be happy
Hi, I wanna buy this phone as a secondary pphone does dual sim work together??
I own the phone for over a year now.
1. Price. It's relatively cheap.
2. Good design. I don't like big phones.
1. When I first bought the phone, I encountered the common problem of the disorientation of the display. That is, when I tap somewhere on the screen, another place other than the place where I tapped reacts. I went back to the shop I bought the phone from to get it fixed.
2. The performance isn't that great. I didn't expect it to be a powerful device according to the spec.s announced, though. Example: I tap to open the call log, I wait for about 3-6 seconds to open.
Another Example: The phone takes forever to boot.
Considering the previous examples, you should have a good idea of the overall performance of the phone. (Think about when I open WhatsApp or any other application.)
Please note that I have intentionally bought the phone although I knew about its problems beforehand. That's because I only use the phone mainly for 2 purposes:
1. Just making the phone calls (It's a phone after all)
2. Syncing contacts. (Just in case I lose my phone or anything)
Since I have galaxy note 10.1; I don't really need an expensive powerful phone.
Anonymous, 23 Aug 2014Camera quality poor, hangs while using net,very slow phone,I changed service provider,galaxy y... moreboth of them are terrible in comparison to today's offerings , apart from Samsung's useless entry level devices , Most Offerings from different companies offer A Dual Core processor which doesn't hang , a much better GPU , 512 Mb of Ram , A Fairly Recent Android Version 4.1.2 or Mostly 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with few managing to get 4.3 Jelly Bean or 4.4.2 KitKat
thecritic13, 02 Oct 2014Not worth buying the phone is laggy camera isn't very good we can buy better phones at the sam... morethis is an old device and shouldn't be bought in these times where more powerful devices exist
i own one from more than 16 months ago and is still functional
Not worth buying the phone is laggy camera isn't very good we can buy better phones at the same price