Hey Guyz im tipo dual since 3 weeks...
Excellent work from sony...very good phone....
Camera is nly 3.1mp
otherwise its a nice phone...
I bought this phone(Tipo dual) last month and found not at all worth 10K Rs. There are lot of issues with this phone.
- Camera is like VGA
- if we use single SIM then we will get 3G speed but if we use 2 SIMs then we will not get even 2G speed
- when call comes as usual like old sony ericsson phones, one error msg will come and call is disconnected
- touch is also not that much compared to other smart phones
- playing games is also not good, most of the games will hang
- SMS forwarding is also not good, not able to send msgs quickly
- when using 2 SIMs, most of the times we will get 'No Service' for any one of the SIM
- Everytime when we come out of any application from any menu, it will automatically go to Home screen and reloads all applications
MyLive, 30 Nov 2012Just asking.. I'm running on 11.0.A.1.8 from the first time I bought the phone too.. I have th... moreI have to edit my previous comment here.. Finally I can overcome the problem.. At the Sony Service center, they did the factory reset setting.. And now it works.. fool me..haha.. Not to mention that now my tipo dual runs smoother than ever in all menus, and the touch screen seems alot responsive than before.. great phone for it's prize I have to say..
i m using this phone from 15 days ,camera is very bad,voice call sound problem
Sony Users,For touch issue Install "TouchFWToolsAP_Sony-Ericsson-JDM-Platform.apk"
after installation just open the app and click "calibrate"...It worked for me and now i dont see any issues .....
i am planning to buy sony xperia tipo dual. please let me know shall i buy or not
I'm using this phone from October 20th 2012,
Till now It's have better experience in all multimedia apps and games excluding HD.
Its touch sensitivity is very nice compare to other phone of same 800 MHZ processor..
camera quality is below average, without auto focus flash & magnetic sensor
I'm facing problem sound echo problem while on voice calls .
But the second person is disturbing very much due to this echo problem.
by the way I bought it to a Sony mobile store, Philippines, not to any online store..
I bought this awesome smartphone while waiting for a more decent dual sim smartphone in the future, so far this handset is very nice I dont face any issues like others had on this handset
I am using SONY XPERIA tipo and it is the best android phone in its budget.
But i am not getting the adobe flash player in it.
Can anyone suggest me where can i get the adobe flash player?
i bought this phone on 3oth of oct since day 1 i have echo problem i have already replaced it twice but of no use... same prob many other users are also facing i saw in service center along with that touch and display problem too... so think before buying