Sony Xperia TX - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.4
7.3
7.3

Can someone tell me how much will it cost if i replacing the touch pad or the digitizer??bcoz some part of my screen dont work so i have to turn 360' to make use of it.any answer would be appreciate..

• 2014-06-25 19:26
  • tuea

can any one tell me the effect of "9.2.A.0.295" update on the phone??? does it results in lowering of battery timing or any other problem??

• 2014-06-25 13:46
  • wucf

> In reply to Ranouna @ 2014-06-22 18:18 from fqeW - click to readIf you would like to go for water resistance old phone, go for Xperia V.

• 2014-06-23 15:05
  • PxVq

> In reply to Ranouna @ 2014-06-22 18:18 from fqeW - click to readNo it is no water resistant, I have it, very good phone battery is his aquilles heel

• 2014-06-23 05:29
  • K00C

Is this phone water resistance ?

• 2014-06-22 18:18
  • fqeW

it's fantastic phone
a great display with a perfect 13mp camera
but poor battery

• 2014-06-21 22:57
  • MaWj

> In reply to njsa @ 2014-06-18 04:38 from IWS9 - click to readTry to reflash your phone.

• 2014-06-19 03:25
  • PxVq

please help me
when I open camera there is a message blink
unfortunately system ui have stopped and then all the home and back kies disappear after a while they come back.
then when I go back to home screen it become black and device become slow
please help me to solve this problem

• 2014-06-18 04:38
  • IWS9

Sony Xperia TX got an update OTA of WALKMAN Software 8.3.A.0.7 by today.. Still wait for Kit Kat.. When is coming...???

• 2014-06-17 04:30
  • uCpf

The latest version I last check in www.sonymobile.com/id is 9.A.1.205, no KitKat update available yet.

• 2014-06-13 06:06
  • tDCB

> In reply to Ken @ 2014-06-03 08:31 from 7Xdf - click to readIndonesia, thank you for your reply.

• 2014-06-04 04:57
  • y{jB

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-04-24 14:39 from tD59 - click to readwhats ur country? thanks

• 2014-06-03 08:31
  • 7Xdf

> In reply to Sony Xperia TX @ 2014-05-27 17:16 from RIEZ - click to readI had tried before reinstall (repair in Sony P Companion), it was the same. Yes, after reinstall or re-update, I got free RAM around 400 MB but finally it remains 90 MB or less.

• 2014-06-01 05:55
  • tDCq

Hey guys,look like you all have a bad time with your phone after upgrade to the latest jellybean update,imo the latest jellybean update got no bugs but only consume a little much ram usage. Last time I'm on jb4.1 I have free Ram up to 850mb but now with the latest 4.3 I can only have max free ram 550Mb but most of the time I only have 400mb free ram. That's the only problem I have but others is perfect no bugs at all.. Here some suggestionsif you got a lot of bugs I think you should retry to update your phone Via Pc companion.. Good luck..

• 2014-05-27 17:16
  • RIEZ

> In reply to Mehedi.Sagor @ 2014-05-21 14:49 from Pxx1 - click to readRemove several unused applications that run in background. Do factory reset is not always fix the problem. You maybe determine to use custom rom or downgrade. I was used this Xperia, dissapont in Jelly Bean 9.2.A.1.205.

• 2014-05-24 16:39
  • tDMx

> In reply to kevin @ 2014-05-21 13:22 from fu%S - click to readWhen I was using Xperia TX, updated Jelly Bean 4.3, yes the problem like the screen turn off by itself when got charged I had experienced it, the screen was off, but the phone was active, meant I could receive incoming call, message, notification, but couldn't answer, couldn't see the notification, because all the screen was off (like in a dark room without light or lamp).

• 2014-05-24 05:53
  • tDCA

i gotta a problem on battery after upgrade to 4.3. when 4.1, my battery can last for one whole day, but after upgrade it lasts for half day. why??? Wanna solution.

• 2014-05-21 14:49
  • Pxx1

i gotta a problem on battery after upgrade to 4.3.
and also, 4.3 has some bug can turn off the cell when it is charging. i donot know why

• 2014-05-21 13:22
  • fu%S

> In reply to Suhail.adil @ 2014-05-11 08:22 from nx2x - click to readI had tried Jelly Bean 4.3 (9.2.A.1.205), it seems no lag and no hang, all work fast, but that I experienced, it consumed so many RAMs after several hours use, imagine, I only activated BBM and WhatsApp (downloaded apps), RAM remains below 80 MB (yes sometimes it increased a little, and it decreased again), if the RAM remains 70 MB, I checked BBM and WhatsApp in running application, they were restarting, I exit from Settings, the phone performed lag like encountered heavy task. Open Chrome amd exit, it lag and I opened BBM, attach a file, it didn't want to do.

Total RAMs are good, 848 MB, but one a day the phone consumes more RAMs by unknown source, because I saw in running application (inside Settings), I had closed Yahoo! Messenger, let BBM and WhatsApp keep running and other default apps running, the phone gave me below 90 MB RAM remain.

• 2014-05-12 04:31
  • 6$fX
Total of 2273 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia TX.