Sony Xperia TX - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.4
7.3
7.3

10 hours ago, I did update to Jelly Bean 4.3 again, 9.2.A.0.295. I decided it because the typing system is slow and to kate in Jelly Bean 4.1.2. Hope no problem with this.

• 2014-04-16 05:12
  • KxfF

> In reply to littleworm @ 2014-04-15 03:45 from wHTm - click to readI haven't try heavy/HD Android games, need so much quota to download hundred MB size. The problem I think I experienced was Opera Mini, sometimes force closed by itself. RAM allocation is better, but thw total is 804 MB only. I think I will back again to Jelly Bean 4.3. The typing speed in Jelly Bean 4.3 is much better than ICS and Jelly Bean 4.1.2.

• 2014-04-15 17:06
  • tDCD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-15 03:25 from uT$5 - click to readYou can read update to Jelly Bean link below:

The concep of downgrade using Flashtool is the same witj update using Flashtool too, just need firmware rom that would like to be installed. So far no switch by itself after charging reach 100%, but the typing system is to late (slow), slower than Jelly Bean 4.3. I think I will update it again to Jelly Bean 4.3.

• 2014-04-15 17:02
  • tDCD

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-04-14 07:33 from Kxg8 - click to readDon't know of what happen.. It just suddenly auto reboot, with or without playing games.. But it is not everyday, only could be happen several times in 1 week. I am not facing any problem when the battery charging to 100%. (After update the firmware) It work fine when charging.

• 2014-04-15 03:45
  • wHTm

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-04-14 11:13 from tDCs - click to readCan you give the best solution/link on how to downgrade it? After downgrading, do you still encounter any problems? Please let me know. Thank you.

• 2014-04-15 03:25
  • uT$5

Today I have done downgrade to Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (9.1.B.0.411 global). Jelly Bean 4.3 had problems when chargong reach 100% it switch off by itself, screen blank I had experienced, I should pull out the battery, that was annoying.

• 2014-04-14 11:13
  • tDCs

> In reply to nipi @ 2014-04-14 05:57 from arfJ - click to readWhen I was still Jelly Bean 4.3, the video recording I tested no problem.

• 2014-04-14 10:54
  • tDCx

> In reply to littleworm @ 2014-04-11 11:41 from ibau - click to readWhat games did you tried? I tried PPSSPP emulator, ePSXe emulator and n64oid emulator, no problem.

• 2014-04-14 07:33
  • Kxg8

after jellybean 4.3 update video recording is not working but there is no problem with my still camera.what can i do?help me please....

• 2014-04-14 05:57
  • arfJ

It still has problem on Jelly Bean 4.3 I think. Today I experienced again. When the phone was charged, usually the LED is orange color, but it was red. The effect was I couldn't go to inside volume (inside Settings), it hang when I do that, and appears pop up said Settings not responding. Thw consequences of this red LED appear when charging was my smartphone didn't give sound when was called, got notification of incoming messages, Facebook, etc. I restarted it, it back nornal again. Previously, the almost the same, red LED appears when charging, my smartphone's screen was black blank, but it active, could receive messagw, call, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc, but couldn't be turned on the screen, impact to I couldn't answer if there is incoming call. I pulled out the battery and put it again to make it normal again.

Well, now I am waiting for the next update, if it is no more again, do downgrade to Jelly Bean 4.1.2 should be tried.

• 2014-04-12 17:19
  • tDMX

> In reply to littleworm @ 2014-04-10 03:45 from ibpM - click to readToday I do repair on Sony PC Companion, reinstall firmware again, hope it fix the problem. If not, I think should wait for the next update if this is given.

• 2014-04-11 16:55
  • 6}Bv

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-04-11 01:21 from 6}Jt - click to readI have facing twice that the phone auto restart when playing games.. Feel like that memory problem.. :(

• 2014-04-11 11:41
  • ibau

> In reply to littleworm @ 2014-04-10 03:45 from ibpM - click to readYes new update 9.2.A.1.205 is better than ICS but I had experienced twice it switch off by itself when I charged my phone the battery percentage reached 99%, one user below has the same experience with me too. I had done factory reset, it is still the same.

• 2014-04-11 01:21
  • 6}Jt

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-04-09 06:11 from tDMy - click to readThe new firmware is much better than the old one. And my phone is more stable.. And less hang or auto restart..

• 2014-04-10 03:45
  • ibpM

> In reply to Sony Lover freaky @ 2014-04-09 16:11 from HjBG - click to readIn previous comments, several said use App2 SD app. You're lucky if you didn't experience shut down by itself when charging reach 100%.

• 2014-04-09 16:59
  • 6}{G

Looks like you guys got a problem like your tx shutdown when reach 100% battery and whatsoever,btw i update mine with no problems at all,and before update it i have 64 downloaded apps and after update i didn't reset my phone and still my phone got no problem:-).....Wait!! Do you guys know how to move apps to memory stick??bcoz this phone has 2gb system memory,10gb internal sd card for music photo,apps,video,data but my question is how to move apps from internal sd card to my 32gb sd card stick???any ideas??

• 2014-04-09 16:11
  • HjBG

> In reply to aopu98r @ 2014-03-11 21:12 from K2FN - click to readDo facrory reset. I experienced switch off by itself once when the battery reached 100% in charging and once the screen off by itself when I charged my device (battery left 7%), the LED was red, not orange, the phone still could operate like receive message, incoming call, email, WhatsApp, etc, but the screen didn't want to switch on, That was need to be pull out the battery to make it appear normal again. After I did factory reset, looks it better than before.

• 2014-04-09 06:25
  • tDMy

> In reply to littleworm @ 2014-04-08 04:46 from uCpe - click to readI hope so for KitKat, in Sony website it still investigation.

• 2014-04-09 06:16
  • tDMy

> In reply to littleworm @ 2014-04-08 04:46 from uCpe - click to readMaybe it was your country Sony server. Before I updated to 9.A.1.205, my Xperia showed 9.A.1.199 (8,4 MB), I updated using WiFi modem, tried more than 3 times, couldn't install. So I use office PC to update it via Sony PC Conpanion, it detected 'new update available' I saw it named 9.A.1.205, I clicked update and wait, after finish I switch on my device, nothing different, only OS version and it has preloaded Google Drive.

• 2014-04-09 06:11
  • tDMy

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-04-06 20:46 from tDMy - click to readI have just use the Sony PC Companion to update the firmware from 9.2.A.1.199 to 9.2.A.1.205.. But from the Sony Official site is not show and with this latest firmware and don't know what is the new improvements for it and with the bug fix.. Hope the KitKat is coming soon for this model..

• 2014-04-08 04:46
  • uCpe
Total of 2207 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia TX.