Sony Xperia TX - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.4
7.3
7.3

> In reply to Shh @ 2014-05-09 20:02 from NkqR - click to readPress power button and volume down together.

• 2014-05-10 06:05
  • y{jB

hello..i've upgraded my Xperia TX..it's perfect..but suddenly i can't take screenshots from the power button any more...
Any help plz!!...

• 2014-05-09 20:02
  • NkqR

> In reply to xperia tx @ 2014-05-07 19:07 from 8I2W - click to readI had done factory reset, nothing changed, it will consume RAMs later.

• 2014-05-09 08:15
  • y{jB

Ive use this TX for more than a year but after the 4.3 update,my TX aren't able to use any headsets/earphones and it keeps on denying any headphones that i've plugged in and theres pop up of 'Smart Connect'... which is so Annoying!

can anyone solve this problem? Thanks

• 2014-05-09 07:03
  • PGHx

when 9.2.A.1.295 come out??? can't wait to try it...

• 2014-05-08 08:39
  • RIGt

Well for me the 4.3 update is awesome, its smooth all games are working fine, battery is better.

I have it for 2 weeks, and i like it.
Only thing i wanted was to root my device, but i`ll wait for it.

If the device is lagging for you guys its better to factory reset your device, and see it for yourself.

• 2014-05-07 19:07
  • 8I2W

> In reply to jack @ 2014-05-03 12:32 from tVw2 - click to readI conclude that latest Jelly Bean 4.3 won't give much satisfaction, because I had tried it myself, it consumes so much RAMs, which I didn't activate my downloaded apps that run on background.

• 2014-05-07 15:31
  • tDCx

> In reply to jack @ 2014-05-03 12:32 from tVw2 - click to readYou need Flashtool Xperia, download it from internet, install to your PC. Then find the stock roms in internet, if you would like to ICS, download ICS rom in internet, copy the .tft file to firmware folder (after install Flashtool), open Flashtool and do reflashing.

• 2014-05-05 20:00
  • 6$6k

how can i downgrade my tx? the new firmware really sucks

• 2014-05-03 12:32
  • tVw2

I wouldn't like to recommend the 9.2.A.1.205 firmware again. I had tried it, it consumed so much RAMs whereas I just install BBM, Yahoo! Mail, WhatsApp, that run in background, in fact, it remains 63 MB, 54 MB, 49 MB RAMs, if I checked using CPU-Z, it gave 178 MB, 180 MB, available, different with the real RAM allocation in Settings. So, the best way in my opinion, stay in ICS.

• 2014-05-01 05:49
  • tDC5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-29 21:50 from Mw8F - click to readYou can choose Xperia TX, it has 13 MP camera and 16 GB memory. It's OK with ICS Android, because it can be updated to Jelly Bean 4.3. I am still using it, so far, satisfy enough.

• 2014-04-30 06:58
  • Kx@c

i would like to buy a new mobile phone and i want a xperia.i'm most interested by xperia SP and xperia TX.which one can u advise me please.thank to give me your opinions.

• 2014-04-29 21:50
  • Mw8F

> In reply to SidTech @ 2014-04-27 07:44 from XMk4 - click to readAn hour ago I experienced very bad lag on my device, it couldn't execute typing. I could swipe left and right in the main menu, if open Play Store, I typed comments give rating for example, it was stuck. Open ePSXe, planned play a game, stuck too, tried giving a test by using another phone calling Xperia TX, no response, but the caller phone successfully connected the Xperia TX. After I cancelled it, my Xperia TX got notification miss call (to late). I keep using it after several minutes, it back to normal. It is Jelly Bean 4.3. From Galaxy Note II I had used before changed to Xperia TX. The Jelly Bean 4.3 on Galaxy Note II was better in no lag compared Xperia TX Jelly Bean 4.3.

• 2014-04-29 00:20
  • 6}Eq

> In reply to SidTech @ 2014-04-27 07:44 from XMk4 - click to readInstal Flashtool Xperia on PC m, then download Jelly Bean 4.1 rom firmware in internet. By using Flashtool, flash it by clicking thunder icon. Note: USB debugging should be on.

• 2014-04-28 13:56
  • tD5T

> In reply to MOSHI @ 2014-04-27 04:54 from K6m7 - click to readTake a back up with pc companion, then reset to factory settings. I had the same problem.

• 2014-04-28 13:41
  • HIXU

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-04-19 18:11 from tDCs - click to readHi,

If it is of no inconvenience can you kindly tell me as to how to 'downgrade' from 4.3 to 4.1.2 for Xperia TX ?

• 2014-04-27 07:44
  • XMk4

I updated my Xperia TX to Android 4.3 via Sony Companion Software. My phone is not rooted. Everything apparently went fine, but after the Update process I wanted to turn on my Wifi, but it did not work. I tried that from the quick settings and form the settings directly. The button remain grey for a certain time and the turns back to off.

What should I do?

• 2014-04-27 04:54
  • K6m7

> In reply to eidbest @ 2014-04-26 11:28 from 3bZ5 - click to readYes, the 9.2.A.1.205 firmware is very good, typing is better than Jelly Bean 4.1 and allocation RAM is better too. I also hope the next update.

• 2014-04-26 13:28
  • tDCA

> In reply to Xperia tx @ 2014-04-25 21:58 from LC6S - click to readThe upgrade to 4.3 a couple of months or so ago, though a good move, still, it had some bugs, but now with the latest upgrade of yesterday's 4.3, so far there's been no bugs, and the phone is a lot faster and smoother too. I very much like it, and look forward to Kitkat, TX can easily take it.

• 2014-04-26 11:28
  • 3bZ5

yeah i really like the update, haven`t found any bugs, but sometimes i get an error connecting to wifi it says something like association rejected, if sony fix it, then I`ll be happy.

And i am also looking for a rooting method for 4.3, that would be very nice.

• 2014-04-25 21:58
  • LC6S
Total of 2270 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia TX.