Sony Xperia TX - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.5
7.3
7.3

Can We Download Youtbe Videos Directly To Sony Xperia TX?????

• 2013-09-05 13:34
  • U{Hi

I would like to ask which is better the Sony Xperia Tx or Samsung S3 in terms of downloading applications and games from the Application store and in terms of Image qualty thank you

• 2013-09-04 11:20
  • fk%a

> In reply to the.matchless @ 2013-09-03 14:16 from 6P$% - click to readokay, i almost cried coz my first attempt on an update left my phone dead. i did a repair and it's working perfectly now, whew! I have one question though, when I was at ICS, I was able to add information to show on my locked screen (my name). Now, I cannot find the setting for that anymore coz my name is still there and I want to remove it. Do you know where the setting for that is? Thanks.

• 2013-09-03 17:45
  • K7gS

> In reply to mary @ 2013-09-02 17:54 from v0qM - click to readMost certainly go for the update. To update your phone use the pc companion and as far as I know they can't make your Warranty void if you get problem while upgrading to an official firmware. The warranty is void only if you root the phone or flash a custom Rom. No there is absolutely no problem with the Wi-Fi as far as my personal experience goes.

• 2013-09-03 14:16
  • 6P$%

> In reply to ham @ 2013-08-25 14:45 from 6Qb$ - click to readYes of coz

• 2013-09-03 10:20
  • IVL4

Hi I bought this phone last week. I am new to android so could anyone suggest what applications should I download to optimize the use of this phone? Also, any tips on upgrading the phone's firmware the safest way? The store I bought it from said that the warranty will be void if something happened to the phone during the upgrade, so I want to know if there are any do's and don'ts that I have to take note of when upgrading. And which process should i use to upgrade?

Another thing, is the wi-fi still okay even after upgrade? I have read some comments about some people who cannot connect to wifi when they switched to jellybean.

Thanks a lot for any help.

• 2013-09-02 17:54
  • v0qM

hi my dears, i am using this phone from previous tow months it is superb, 3g and wi fi both are good also i am using gps,games,internet and its camera is out class,battery time depend on your using if you are not using have app it is remaining one day.

• 2013-09-02 12:38
  • gyN6

Hi Everyone ! The Phoe Xperia TX is a very Nice Phone than Samsung S3, TX have a very good Pic Quality & Very Nice Sound Quality, I love Sound quality please check every one Samsung S3 Sound quality its chip than xperia TX
So only there are one think Sony Xperia Battry Drain early, But not quickly coz battry back up is 6 to 8 hour but will adjust it not Issue in Reasonable phone price.....

Otherwise TX is I want to say go & Take it Early.........

• 2013-09-02 07:39
  • PEFV

Hi, Everyone The phoe is Xperia TX is a very Nice Phone than Samsung S3 It's TX have a very good Pic Quality & Very Nice Sound Quality I love Sound quality please check every one samsung S3 Sound quality its is chip than xperia TX
So only there are one think Sony Xperia Battry Deain early coz battry back up is low we will adjust it not Issue.....

Otherwise TX is I want to say go & Take it Early.........

• 2013-09-02 07:28
  • PEFV

Im a sony fan but im gonna switch to lumia.. Suomi are getting better to develop their devices..

• 2013-09-01 00:17
  • vj1k

Hi mae.. Thanks for letting me know... Yeah.. The camera of xperia tx its goood but not excellent.. I dont like the contrast.. S3 is a great device.. Although the os is a little bit outdated but overall good device.. But i dnt want samsung .. Its a very common device.. I did compare cameras bet. iph 5 and sxtx.. Iph 5 win.. Better wait for xZ1 ;; few months later im gonna sell my xTx.. Coz i thnk adreno 225 will be outdated sooner or later

• 2013-08-31 23:46
  • vj1k

> In reply to mae @ 2013-08-31 19:53 from t7Xh - click to readEveryone's got one's own preferences, to me dynamic range, contrast and overall exposure is also very important. Although S3 has a better quality at full res pics, the Xperias in general outperform the galaxies in the aforementioned areas. This is specially evident while taking photos with flash in low light. All in all Xperia TX's cam is really very good, it does have its tradeoffs but overall you can't let S3 to simply walk over such a great device that truly has a design and the build quality worthy of a flagship device.

• 2013-08-31 21:45
  • 6P{P

> In reply to Xperia tx ph @ 2013-08-31 16:31 from vj1k - click to readhelli im from phil too about tje camera performance i didnt like the quality evevn its 13mp s3 is better than tx

• 2013-08-31 19:53
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Xperia tx ph @ 2013-08-31 16:31 from vj1k - click to readTry Lenovo P780 =)) really great phone

• 2013-08-31 19:28
  • 7X9x

Hi guys.. I want to share my experienced about my xperia tx:
i did upgraded it to JB .. And its awesome .. It is comparable only to xperia z.. Believe me guys.. There is no bugs or problem in this beast.. Very fast.. Slim.. Sexy.. Sounds great.. Mine last atleast a day and 3 hrs of usage.. Normal usage.. But i wanted to buy a bigger battery ..can you suggest me guys? Im from philippines

• 2013-08-31 16:31
  • vj1k

> In reply to Sam @ 2013-08-31 03:19 from PxC2 - click to readVery well put, totally agree with you.

• 2013-08-31 06:55
  • NFaP

anybody help me plz. I m unable to record bothway phone calls
if you guys plz by mentioning any software
that can help me. plz plz

• 2013-08-31 06:04
  • PEqh

Agreed the battery is weak but it gets fully charged in 2 hours and that's the best part,camera is superb takes very sharp photos in day light as well as in low light conditions,all the games run smoothly without any lags,before buying this phone i wasn't a gamer but TX made me one,cause i love to play games without any lags on this device.It's really a "Smart" phone.

• 2013-08-31 03:19
  • PxC2

> In reply to the.matchless @ 2013-08-30 15:03 from 6P{P - click to readOk let's put it like this, if you are a heavy user then the battery wouldn't see through a day. But if you are a normal user who is not found playing games, watching or making videos and browsing the net for most part of the day then three phone will easily make it through the day. Hope that further clarifies.

• 2013-08-30 21:12
  • 6P{P

> In reply to Jack @ 2013-08-30 04:00 from fuZH - click to readI own Xperia S, SL, T, Tx and SP. I'd most definitely recommend Tx as its the best overall phone among all these phones. Xperia SP is however the most powerful one among these phones.

Camera Tx > S
Doesn't hang at all and is a very reliable phone. The only real down side maybe a relatively weak battery which is otherwise better than Xperia S but weaker than Sp.

My Xperia tx is with me now for 7 months.

• 2013-08-30 21:09
  • 6P{P
Total of 2326 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia TX.