Sony Xperia TX - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.4
7.3
7.3

> In reply to Kevin @ 2013-08-16 16:56 from iwpx - click to readOf course you can. I hope it's not too late...

• 2013-08-16 21:22
  • 6P$1

Yes,TX supported video from skype!

• 2013-08-16 20:40
  • 3RTv

> In reply to barrel @ 2013-08-13 16:25 from U$4j - click to readHi ..I read your openion about battery ...Pls Inform me how can I buy more powerfull battery ? Is it not affect mobile perfomance ?? Pls suggest me !!!

• 2013-08-16 17:09
  • anew

does sony xperia tx suppor skype video calls?
i want an immediate answer from eny of you

• 2013-08-16 17:01
  • iwpx

has eny body can reply for my question???

• 2013-08-16 16:56
  • iwpx

has eny body can reply 4 my question???

• 2013-08-16 16:56
  • iwpx

does sony xperia tx support skyp vedio calls ?

• 2013-08-16 16:50
  • iwpx

> In reply to Sam @ 2013-08-16 03:15 from PxC2 - click to readsame as mine :( it didnt last for a day.

• 2013-08-16 15:07
  • t7XH

My battery status shows 65% of the battety is consumed by "Android system" how to bring it down,wifi,bluetooth are turned off,brightness is set to minimum,no applications running in background.Any solution??

• 2013-08-16 03:15
  • PxC2

When I updated my tx every thing is like awesome but my phone don't have stamina mode any suggestions I'm thinking to reupdate my phone what do you think should I go for reupdate.......

• 2013-08-16 01:01
  • y@Wy

> In reply to rashid @ 2013-08-15 08:07 from nCh$ - click to readlisten either you are unlucky or you are a troll. I have used many devices from Nokia to Samsung to Sony. I've owned, Arc S, live with walkman, X10, Xperia S & SL, P, T & Tx and I've never had any problem with anyone of them. So stop making sweeping statements. There is no doubt that the Xperia lineup is one of the best and most reliable one out there. Moreover I seriously doubt if you really know what you are talking about cause Note 2 is a device of a different class and can in no way be compared to the Tx. Did you buy the Note 2 2nd hand? cause otherwise the price difference between the two is huge.
Of course there can be faulty units out there and you may be unfortunate to have run into one but that comparison of yours is absolutely nonsense.

• 2013-08-15 13:34
  • 44r@

Yeah in jelly music has improved ....loved it alot and aftr updating mobile was very power ful ...liked alot

• 2013-08-15 10:16
  • U$4j

Update makes ur phone.better ...... Entirely.diffrnt from 4.0.4 ...liked a lot ..... My phone tx great in update ...thanx for sony ..... Music quality changed ..... Awsome ...update ...

• 2013-08-15 09:57
  • 7jWX

> In reply to Real Sony Fan @ 2013-08-07 14:36 from 8I2Y - click to readI trust ur opinion and buy this phone before 4 days.i have already xperia s.also I am not fully satisfied with xs.after use of 2 days problem coming to x tx.continiouly restarting automatically. So I return back my phone.and buy Samsung note 2.here I undeestand that sony is nothing compare to note 2.awesome phone

• 2013-08-15 08:07
  • nCh$

> In reply to syidfirdaus @ 2013-08-14 17:39 from vV5G - click to readMy phones battery drain to fast...is the batteruguru helps e with my problem? Coz my battery didnt last for a day.when i used it in txt and call its ok but wheni played games for an hour. Its drain fast.i need to charge it.when i look at the battery the mediaserver gives me 30-35% of usage.what is that? Just give me a advice tnx in advance

• 2013-08-15 02:21
  • v0qJ

i want buy tx.bt when i search in google about it.i saw a problem about it.the problem is...
hd games close forces.gliches...is it true?should i buy it or not!! i love gaming.so plz suggest me what to do.

• 2013-08-15 02:07
  • fxHd

> In reply to Keron @ 2013-08-14 15:58 from uNVL - click to readWell after all the comparison I have tried to place in front of you, I guess it would be fair to suggest that it really is your call. I mean if screen matters to you more than the ultimate feel of the product design and all then go for Tx. I do agree that it's a tough one though. Xperia Tx also has a great feel as it not only sports that arc in its back design, it's lighter and thinner as well. Both the phones feel far superior than the S3 as a product IMHO.

The battery, as I mentioned before, is ok and should be enough to enable you making it through the day at very normal use. Hope this helps :-)

• 2013-08-15 00:08
  • 6P}}

Download BatteryGuru from PlayStore.it will save your battery.it suitable with all Snapdragon chipset devices.

• 2013-08-14 17:39
  • vV5G

> In reply to the.matchless @ 2013-08-14 15:44 from 6P}} - click to readwhat do you think: should I go for t or tx????? how's their battery performance????? and thanks for replying....

• 2013-08-14 15:58
  • uNVL

> In reply to Keron @ 2013-08-13 16:12 from uNVL - click to readXperia T has better ergonomics, has a more premium feel and is considerably more resistive to scratches at the back due to the arc design, the materials used and the rubbery top and bottom, therefore, it can be used without those silicon protectors if you are a fairly careful user. On the other hand, Xperia tx has noticeably better display and camera of both is at par. The battery cover and the battery of the Tx can be removed. Tx can truly be said to be the next Gen model of the Xperia Arc/Arc S (my favs). Performance wise, I have 4.1.2 running in my Tx and T, both are buttery smooth and I have never felt a major issue in their operation. None of them have ever given up on running a Game or an app i.e. As long as it is supported. As for the upgrade, am not sure about 4.2 our 4.3 but if you are into rooting and stuff then you can always flash a custom Rom from developers such as Cyanogen etc. In fact I think they already have 4.2 developed and made available for both the phones. You are welcome. :)

• 2013-08-14 15:44
  • 6P}}
Total of 2207 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia TX.