Sony Xperia TX - user opinions and reviews

2819082

7.4
7.3
7.3

How 's the camera nd audio quality specially in earphone of x.tx? plz reply soon...tnx.

• 2013-08-26 09:29
  • t}b}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-25 21:13 from tjKy - click to readMine works without any problem after upgrading to GB,while connecting to the wi-fi it shows"Temporarily avoiding poor connection"and after that it gets connected in a flash.May be there's something like weak signal or poor connectivity in your case.

• 2013-08-26 08:13
  • PxC2

after upgrade my phone into jellybean,it can"t connect with wifi....what should i do for this prob???plz anyone help me.

• 2013-08-25 21:13
  • tjKy

after update my tx into jellybean it can"t connect with wifi.please anyone tell me that what should i do....:(

• 2013-08-25 19:21
  • tjKy

> In reply to exraltz @ 2013-06-23 13:36 from thtK - click to readThen better buy V,why're you wasting your time here in TX forum???? After all it's your money & your choice.

• 2013-08-25 17:24
  • GTh6

> In reply to Shawon @ 2013-08-22 13:23 from XM4b - click to readHow come I cant use timescape?

• 2013-08-25 14:58
  • v0Xt

is battery of xperia tx removable?

• 2013-08-25 14:45
  • 6Qb$

hi guys i have a question .is it take image when recording video?

• 2013-08-25 13:23
  • 0yX0

Hi guys .. I planning to buy a new phone.. Which its better to avail? Xperia tx o Sp or V?

• 2013-08-25 10:38
  • vj1k

I'm going to buy a sony mobile but I want to know the disadvantages about this phone As i heared battery is sod bad and what about camera quality and the screen ?

• 2013-08-25 03:53
  • fuZH

> In reply to praveen @ 2013-08-24 09:32 from iwpJ - click to readNot sure, Sony has not said anything officially about 4.2.2 update. Their upgrade road map is yet not fully revealed. Based on their track record, I wouldn't be very hopeful, however, their resent moves do give some indication that some upgrade might come to this Line up and that could be the final major upgrade.

• 2013-08-24 10:03
  • 6P{Z

Will sony release 4.2.3 update for TX?

• 2013-08-24 09:32
  • iwpJ

> In reply to meyamoo @ 2013-08-23 18:11 from NhTB - click to readyes it natively supports USB On The Go (USB OTG) provided that,

1- It's in Fat format and not in NTFS format
2- Is not more than 16 GB in size however you can use a larger capacity sd card via a USB adapter. The reason for this limit is related to the energy requirements.

I have tried all of the above personally.

• 2013-08-24 08:46
  • 6P{Z

It's really stupid if u compare V with TX,TX is far better than V in terms of screen size,internal storage &front cam for video calls,as far as battery is concerned switch to 2G and see the difference.Don't post illogical comments about V being superior just because it'waterproof,use your brains!!

• 2013-08-23 18:24
  • GThg

plz I wanna know does it read usb flashs plz plz reply coz it is very important to me

• 2013-08-23 18:11
  • NhTB

> In reply to -Hero- @ 2013-08-23 05:47 from rtNZ - click to readYes S3 has a much better battery timing. However, TX is very much worth the money you pay, in fact even more than what's paid as far as I feel, but if battery timing is your key issue then maybe you should go for S3.

13mp camera is not related to Jellybean upgrade its 13mp no matter what.

I'd strongly recommend jelly bean update as it not only improves performance but also adds some cool new features such as the HDR stills capability.

Lastly if you care about water resistance etc. only then I'd recommend Xperia V otherwise V's cam performance is very poor as compared to T and TX.

• 2013-08-23 17:35
  • 414x

> In reply to -Hero- @ 2013-08-23 05:47 from rtNZ - click to readGo for Xperia V, It is better than T and TX If u r not bothered about Internal Storage.
-Xperia V user :)

• 2013-08-23 17:19
  • KAxP

> In reply to -Hero- @ 2013-08-23 05:47 from rtNZ - click to readI also going to buy this model.... ur question is my question!!

• 2013-08-23 15:38
  • Iaxi

pls help me my mobile shutdown and will never power on till take battery out and then put battery again pls

• 2013-08-23 09:20
  • srfJ

I'm going to buy this phone next week but I need your advice
Is this phone worth it or not coz a friend of mine told that s3 is Bette in performance and battery?

Another question is the phone came with 13 MP or I have to upgrade to jealybean to have 13 MB

Last question for whom upgraded to jealybean which software is better?

• 2013-08-23 05:47
  • rtNZ
Total of 2297 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia TX.