Sony Xperia TX - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.5
7.3
7.3

i have my xperia tx for 7 months now and i see no problem .. they said the battery? i dont think so, it very good..

but now .. i want honami mini .. i like small one .. handy and full pack and powerful phone .. cheers sony ..

• 2013-08-30 15:42
  • NuX7

i have my experia tx for 7 months now .. it's great phone ... i don't see any problem even with the battery life.

everything works perfectly ...

but now, i need smaller phone .. waiting for honami mini ...

• 2013-08-30 15:31
  • NuX7

> In reply to Jack @ 2013-08-30 04:00 from fuZH - click to readI own Xperia S, SL, T, Tx and SP. I'd most definitely recommend Tx as its the best overall phone among all these phones. Xperia SP is however the most powerful one among these phones.

Camera Tx > S
Doesn't hang at all and is a very reliable phone. The only real down side maybe a relatively weak battery which is otherwise better than Xperia S but weaker than Sp.

My Xperia tx is with me now for 7 months.

• 2013-08-30 15:03
  • 6P{P

> In reply to Jack @ 2013-08-30 04:00 from fuZH - click to readDude on first Qus) Here it is its 13mp for normal sitting , 12 with superiop View .. Hardeware is 13 mp

2)its not lagging never and ever one of best hardware that Sony Build it

3)i will Not Advice i Will told u go go For Tx its better than Any divce in its catgory ,& am owner for it from 3 month btw its awesome dude so stylish and battery life is wonderfull , normal sound not to much loud but its really nice phone

• 2013-08-30 13:00
  • 6pEi

Hello ,

I need to ask you few questions bearing in mind that I have Xperia S and my friend want to buy Xperia TX

1st How is the camera quality ?
is it better than Xperia S ?

2nd Is it hanging
As I face this problem alot in my phone ?

3rd Do you advice any one to buy this phone ?

I'm sorry to ask all these question but this is my best friend and I want to get a nice phone for him.

• 2013-08-30 04:00
  • fuZH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-28 16:20 from uNVD - click to readNow I seriously don't get why and how you've compared Tx with X2 cause no matter what the file size is, Tx captures a lot more detail in it's pics. I own the TX and the cam is very good.

• 2013-08-29 11:25
  • 6P}$

after updating with jb.my tx can not connect with wifi.what should i do now...plz anyone help...or can anyone tell me that how can i downgrade my phone to icecream sandwich???????

• 2013-08-29 09:37
  • tjKy

hi guys can any1 tell me
CDMA sim is working in xperia tx or not please rpl guys.........

• 2013-08-29 07:55
  • K8TP

hi guys can any1 tell me
CDMA sim is working in xperia tx or not please rpl guys.........

• 2013-08-29 07:52
  • K8TP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-28 16:20 from uNVD - click to readChange the resolution to 9MP,you'll get what you want.

• 2013-08-29 03:04
  • PxC2

everything is good in this phone but i m very sad wid the camera performnce. even noki x2 can capture 1.6mb pic with 5mp cam then why tx's pic just 1.8mb or a bit more with 13mp? how can i improve my camera please somone suggest. thnx in advnce for ur ans....

• 2013-08-28 16:20
  • uNVD

> In reply to dx man @ 2013-08-28 13:03 from NkX7 - click to readSwitch to 2G and turn off extended battery option,it helps.

• 2013-08-28 15:55
  • GTh6

how can i solve battery problem after update ????

• 2013-08-28 13:03
  • NkX7

Thanx bro.

• 2013-08-28 08:33
  • t}b}

> In reply to shah133 @ 2013-08-27 20:20 from 6Q3R - click to readSorry to hear that but you may have to Flash it

• 2013-08-28 04:52
  • RpLj

> In reply to Ween @ 2013-08-27 12:10 from t}b} - click to readS3 has the best battery time amongst the mobiles you've mentioned. Display wise, S3 has best viewing angles and the TX would be second to the S3 not only in terms of display but in overall terms as well. Design wise T and TX are the best. Performance wise they are almost the same. Camera wise, while S3 might have edge in outright better finish in its full res picture, the xperias generally perform better in terms of exposure, dynamic range, contrast and eventually with flash (photos turn out to be more evenly exposed). Now I personally chose T & TX despite all the facts mentioned so what you chose would be basically your own personal preference. Hope this helps

• 2013-08-28 04:48
  • RpLj

hi dear all please help me out. i am in serious problem. i have xperia tx and i forget my phone unlock pin code. please help me to find the way to break pin code or other things to chnage my pin code and again i can start to use my beautiful xperia tx
please reply at this email

shaahidawan@gmail.com

• 2013-08-27 20:20
  • 6Q3R

Tnx bro. But which mob u persnly will recomond-xperia t,tx,v or s3. Plz reply.

• 2013-08-27 12:10
  • t}b}

> In reply to mimi @ 2013-08-25 14:58 from v0Xt - click to readi have the same question.

• 2013-08-27 07:25
  • v0qM

Xperia tx is the greatest phone in 2012, including the quality of speaker is absolutely high like Arc S, the speed is a bit slow than F16, the screen is clear and best in watching movie or photos when turn on BRAVIA engine, Camera is a bit low quality than Canon. Overall no word to say anymore.
Thanks for reading... : )

• 2013-08-27 03:13
  • X}r4
Total of 2326 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia TX.