Sony Xperia TX - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.4
7.2
7.2

> In reply to Osaabb @ 2013-08-09 22:12 from KI6g - click to readIf you want durable, go for SP,coz it is metallic housing. If you want a good camera, go for TX, If you want sexy and slimmer, go for tx, if you want removable battery, go for TX, If you want more battery juice go for SP, it has 2330 mAh> 1700mAh tx, If you want more internal memory go for tx it has 16gb built in, If you want faster CPU, go for SP it has 1.7ghz cpu, TX has only 1.5ghz cpu..

• 2013-08-10 06:40
  • theP

> In reply to Sam @ 2013-08-09 09:15 from PxC2 - click to readIt's not true that jb is laggy in xperia tx, it runs smoothly in JB 4.1.2. It's not true that 13mp goes down to 12mp,, just select normal mode and turn off HDR and will become 13mp. To all tx users, update ur phone now and it will be great phone, fast capture,camera effects, more sharpness on camera capture and stable than the laggy ICS 4.0. I promise that you will not regret updating with SONY update service or PC companioN and experience the latest GUI from Xperia Z.

• 2013-08-10 06:32
  • theP

> In reply to the.matchless @ 2013-08-08 07:32 from 6P%h - click to readwhat project butter means sir?

• 2013-08-10 03:32
  • thid

> In reply to Matt123 @ 2013-08-07 18:36 from utks - click to readdid you upgrade your's?

• 2013-08-10 03:31
  • thid

can anyone tell me if i should go for the xperia SP, the xperia TX or invest a bit more and get the one x+? i want a battery that lasts a day of moderately heavy use, best screen and zero lag. thanks

• 2013-08-09 22:12
  • KI6g

Hi.. Can replace xperia TX"s battery ( 1700 mah with 2450 mah ) Pls send reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2013-08-09 13:06
  • 6qUY

I've read that after the JB update the phone becomes laggy,the camera takes time to click pics also it goes down to 12MP from 13MP and the storage is also affected.BTW i'm very happy with ICS,running smoothly no problems at all so no need for JB update.

• 2013-08-09 09:15
  • PxC2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-05 08:39 from v0qM - click to readNope no blank screen and excessive heating and stuff. The only real drawback may be the battery timing and that too if you are an extensive user who is mostly found fiddling with the screen throughout the day (you might have to re-charge once or twice in a day).

• 2013-08-08 07:38
  • 6P%h

> In reply to geoooooooo @ 2013-08-07 02:16 from thid - click to readDon't get confused dude, I'd second Matt123 on that. I have both Xperia T & TX and trust me JB + T or TX means buttery smooth experience. Have had no issues at all.

• 2013-08-08 07:32
  • 6P%h

> In reply to geoooooooo @ 2013-08-07 02:16 from thid - click to readJB update is worth it. Trust me. Havent you heard of project butter yet?

• 2013-08-07 18:36
  • utks

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-05 08:39 from v0qM - click to read3-4 months now, and I have experienced none of the issues you have mentioned above, and the phone is perfectly fast and smooth just like how it was when I bought it. (even faster than my GS3.)
try resetting the phone, or update the firmware if you are still on ICS. Hope it helps!

Oh yeah, the best thing I like about the TX is the design (how elegant it is! I love sony devices for their design) and how light it is compared to other phones in the same range.

• 2013-08-07 18:21
  • utkx

> In reply to Angelina @ 2013-08-04 14:38 from y@Wr - click to readI have noticed it too, and as far as I have seen, its present on all xperia devices. Its not a bug. Well, I think it is better off without the help text. I unlock the phone couple times after I power it on to make the text disappear. Have a great day!

• 2013-08-07 18:17
  • utkx

> In reply to rashid @ 2013-08-06 22:42 from nCh$ - click to readHi i have about 680mb ram on xperia tx.
i really like this phone man, awesome device great gaming performance, camera is great.

When playing games the battery drains fast, but anyways with normal use i get one day.

And yes one more time guys don`t update to jb, it looks better and and it runs smooth, but battery drains very fast and when playing games it lags.
even on xda forum some members said that battery life sucks on jb, maybe when sony release android 4.3 than maybe it will improve, but till than don`t update your phone

• 2013-08-07 14:36
  • 8I2Y

Guys,i've received a notification on my TX to upgrade the firmware to 9.1.B.1.67,is it Jelly Bean update,should i go for it?? I've heard that after the JB update the phone becomes slow in taking photos and also becomes laggy,is it true?
Thanks in advance.

• 2013-08-07 06:41
  • PxC2

The best phone i've ever used,great screen,superb camera (both front/rear)excellent design,good sound loud enough to heard at crowded places,all the games can be played smoothly,battery life is also acceptable.I hate Samsung phones cause they are ugly as hell,all their phones look the same,be it S4,S3,Ace-1/2,grand,Advance,Mega the list is endless!! Love Sony,they put Samsung to shame!!!!

• 2013-08-07 02:58
  • PxC2

> In reply to Real Sony Fan @ 2013-08-06 05:40 from 8I2Y - click to readomg somebody says that if you upgrade to JellyBean runs smooth than ICS and you telling again that JB update is worst.. im confuse :(

• 2013-08-07 02:16
  • thid

> In reply to Real Sony Fan @ 2013-08-06 05:40 from 8I2Y - click to readI am thinking to buy this phone,I want to know about ram,actually how much it was, u can just calculate this in settings app running apps,just add using and free ram memory,I have one xperia s Sony says 1 gb but in my phone there is only 600mb,how its whole perfomance,if any problems,pls answer me,my mail id is (muhammed.rashid6@gmail.com)

• 2013-08-06 22:42
  • nCh$

I have this phone, for me one it was one of the best phones i have ever used.
battery life is ok, its still better than galaxy s3, camera is awesome and most important for me is the gaming, installed nfs most wanted, asphalt 7 and modern combat 4 all 3 run very smoothly.
And yes the most important don`t update your phone, after updating to jellybean the battery sucks its drains too fast games are laggy, so my suggestion is stay with ics and wait for android 4.2 or 4.3

• 2013-08-06 05:40
  • 8I2Y

Andalso i did installed nba 2k1y.. But the game was suck ..

• 2013-08-05 17:22
  • vj1k

Hi guys..
I need your help..
Why my xperia tx has no stamina mode? Updated with the new firmware.. And mybattery .. Only 1700mah

• 2013-08-05 16:43
  • vj1k
Total of 2191 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia TX.