Sony Xperia TX - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.5
7.3
7.3

> In reply to Xperia tx ph @ 2013-08-31 16:31 from vj1k - click to readhelli im from phil too about tje camera performance i didnt like the quality evevn its 13mp s3 is better than tx

• 2013-08-31 19:53
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Xperia tx ph @ 2013-08-31 16:31 from vj1k - click to readTry Lenovo P780 =)) really great phone

• 2013-08-31 19:28
  • 7X9x

Hi guys.. I want to share my experienced about my xperia tx:
i did upgraded it to JB .. And its awesome .. It is comparable only to xperia z.. Believe me guys.. There is no bugs or problem in this beast.. Very fast.. Slim.. Sexy.. Sounds great.. Mine last atleast a day and 3 hrs of usage.. Normal usage.. But i wanted to buy a bigger battery ..can you suggest me guys? Im from philippines

• 2013-08-31 16:31
  • vj1k

> In reply to Sam @ 2013-08-31 03:19 from PxC2 - click to readVery well put, totally agree with you.

• 2013-08-31 06:55
  • NFaP

anybody help me plz. I m unable to record bothway phone calls
if you guys plz by mentioning any software
that can help me. plz plz

• 2013-08-31 06:04
  • PEqh

Agreed the battery is weak but it gets fully charged in 2 hours and that's the best part,camera is superb takes very sharp photos in day light as well as in low light conditions,all the games run smoothly without any lags,before buying this phone i wasn't a gamer but TX made me one,cause i love to play games without any lags on this device.It's really a "Smart" phone.

• 2013-08-31 03:19
  • PxC2

> In reply to the.matchless @ 2013-08-30 15:03 from 6P{P - click to readOk let's put it like this, if you are a heavy user then the battery wouldn't see through a day. But if you are a normal user who is not found playing games, watching or making videos and browsing the net for most part of the day then three phone will easily make it through the day. Hope that further clarifies.

• 2013-08-30 21:12
  • 6P{P

> In reply to Jack @ 2013-08-30 04:00 from fuZH - click to readI own Xperia S, SL, T, Tx and SP. I'd most definitely recommend Tx as its the best overall phone among all these phones. Xperia SP is however the most powerful one among these phones.

Camera Tx > S
Doesn't hang at all and is a very reliable phone. The only real down side maybe a relatively weak battery which is otherwise better than Xperia S but weaker than Sp.

My Xperia tx is with me now for 7 months.

• 2013-08-30 21:09
  • 6P{P

i have my xperia tx for 7 months now and i see no problem .. they said the battery? i dont think so, it very good..

but now .. i want honami mini .. i like small one .. handy and full pack and powerful phone .. cheers sony ..

• 2013-08-30 15:42
  • NuX7

i have my experia tx for 7 months now .. it's great phone ... i don't see any problem even with the battery life.

everything works perfectly ...

but now, i need smaller phone .. waiting for honami mini ...

• 2013-08-30 15:31
  • NuX7

Camera Tx > S

My Xperia tx is with me now for 7 months.

• 2013-08-30 15:03
  • 6P{P

> In reply to Jack @ 2013-08-30 04:00 from fuZH - click to readDude on first Qus) Here it is its 13mp for normal sitting , 12 with superiop View .. Hardeware is 13 mp

2)its not lagging never and ever one of best hardware that Sony Build it

3)i will Not Advice i Will told u go go For Tx its better than Any divce in its catgory ,& am owner for it from 3 month btw its awesome dude so stylish and battery life is wonderfull , normal sound not to much loud but its really nice phone

• 2013-08-30 13:00
  • 6pEi

Hello ,

I need to ask you few questions bearing in mind that I have Xperia S and my friend want to buy Xperia TX

1st How is the camera quality ?
is it better than Xperia S ?

2nd Is it hanging
As I face this problem alot in my phone ?

3rd Do you advice any one to buy this phone ?

I'm sorry to ask all these question but this is my best friend and I want to get a nice phone for him.

• 2013-08-30 04:00
  • fuZH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-28 16:20 from uNVD - click to readNow I seriously don't get why and how you've compared Tx with X2 cause no matter what the file size is, Tx captures a lot more detail in it's pics. I own the TX and the cam is very good.

• 2013-08-29 11:25
  • 6P}$

after updating with jb.my tx can not connect with wifi.what should i do now...plz anyone help...or can anyone tell me that how can i downgrade my phone to icecream sandwich???????

• 2013-08-29 09:37
  • tjKy

hi guys can any1 tell me
CDMA sim is working in xperia tx or not please rpl guys.........

• 2013-08-29 07:55
  • K8TP

hi guys can any1 tell me
CDMA sim is working in xperia tx or not please rpl guys.........

• 2013-08-29 07:52
  • K8TP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-28 16:20 from uNVD - click to readChange the resolution to 9MP,you'll get what you want.

• 2013-08-29 03:04
  • PxC2

everything is good in this phone but i m very sad wid the camera performnce. even noki x2 can capture 1.6mb pic with 5mp cam then why tx's pic just 1.8mb or a bit more with 13mp? how can i improve my camera please somone suggest. thnx in advnce for ur ans....

• 2013-08-28 16:20
  • uNVD

> In reply to dx man @ 2013-08-28 13:03 from NkX7 - click to readSwitch to 2G and turn off extended battery option,it helps.

• 2013-08-28 15:55
  • GTh6
Total of 2334 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia TX.