Sony Xperia U - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.4
7.1
7.1

> In reply to nil @ 2014-08-07 07:17 from u{Jh - click to readwhy this phone is bad???

• 2014-08-20 04:04
  • rAST

Xperia U is best for those who stay in a/c offices, homes and in cool places. It hangs in heat means when u stay outside for several hours. Hang during calls, msgs, playing games and run any application. after updating of facebook it hang.

FARIG HAI XPERIA U

• 2014-08-18 19:45
  • 6QnS

> In reply to Leo @ 2014-06-07 17:08 from bJb3 - click to readMr Leo .. Please don't believe all what you read. Both black and white come with same specifications and same system. Because, I bought a black phone whereas I found an extra bottom cap in white colour. . Then how do I take this ? Should I take that I bought a black phone or white phone? So the conclusion is that colours don't make any difference in Sony xperia u unless the manufacturers has some special mention about the colours. . All the best. . Go for any colours you prefer.

• 2014-08-17 10:06
  • a0a2
  • Abdullah AL-Qahtani
  • Rating0

its so lagy with ic 4.0

• 2014-08-15 14:53
  • aw3M

> In reply to siirosky @ 2014-08-14 11:53 from fsTy - click to readconnect it to your pc with an usb cable, but ics will drastically slow it down.
but if you can still use it though.

• 2014-08-14 16:29
  • JBmu

> In reply to Shapik the don @ 2014-07-30 19:10 from X0LP - click to readIt is not made for a heavy duty it's simple smartphones

• 2014-08-14 15:33
  • P%%v

how can i upgrade it to 4.0 adroid version

• 2014-08-14 11:53
  • fsTy

> In reply to Caehiroshira @ 2014-08-07 16:44 from CAfj - click to readWhat is the feature about upgrade for Sony Xperia u

• 2014-08-13 13:26
  • XuG3

> In reply to Caehiroshira @ 2014-08-07 16:44 from CAfj - click to readNo, there's only one "U". The most logical successor to it is the Xperia M, though that gains on some fronts but loses on others.

• 2014-08-08 15:56
  • m2mW

The Xperia U came out some time ago,cause I got mine last year June. Unless its a newer U range, but I'm pretty sure there is only this one U by ST25i.

• 2014-08-07 16:44
  • CAfj

this is a very bad phone ever i have seen.

• 2014-08-07 07:17
  • u{Jh

Very bad phone. Constantly cutting off calls due to face touching screen whilst talking or touching one of the many buttons which surround the phone. Also, and this is a major problem, my screen will either work with the lightest of touches, requires a major push or just refuses to react at all. It will do this randomly and often all three within the same operating process. Many times I have received a call and the phone will not let me answer it. With the alarm, if I touch anything other than the screen slide to switch it off I cannot access the alarm, which continues to ring, and the only solution is to remove the battery.
Thank goodness I am now out of contract and can dump the thing. And yes is has been back for repair.

• 2014-08-06 21:25
  • 0FbS

> In reply to devdev3230 @ 2014-07-19 15:44 from GQ18 - click to readhi how did you upgrade your OS?
could you tell me the step by step procedure thanks!

• 2014-08-04 10:21
  • t7Lx

> In reply to Shapik the don @ 2014-07-30 19:10 from X0LP - click to readAdding memory management apps wont help. It is actually reverse of what ur thinking. Uninstall fb (use your browser) it eats about 45mb of your ram. And uninstall fb app updates and disable it. (all fb components). Disable all buildin apps your not using. In developer options limits running apps into 2 or less. If your not using google services like youtube you can uninstall google play services. (this is only optional) goodluck.

• 2014-08-03 09:46
  • UD%n

> In reply to arun @ 2014-07-28 10:57 from 7tJ2 - click to readWhy? Touch OK va ? Handling OK va ? Apps installed OK va ? Tell me ..

• 2014-08-03 06:53
  • YTLx

My phone has just recently blocked out going calls by saying my contacts have stopped. I cant bring up any phone numbers to call anyone! I reg update everything as they come thru - i have read others have had this prob with rediculous hassles correcting it. My question- is there and easy way to correct this??

• 2014-08-02 02:37
  • v%hx

I have been using this phone for more than a year....It is very good, great touch but after a year I am facing problems such as phantom withdrawl of battery and sim card recognization problem..... rate this phone 8/10

• 2014-07-31 11:43
  • ttLa

Ics is very slow should I install some accelerating apps if so which app!

• 2014-07-30 19:10
  • X0LP

> In reply to kbs123 @ 2014-07-25 22:38 from ITZs - click to readI have not rooted my phone - unlocking bootloader is not allowed by default bcoz of my opertator. You can do it if you go google search xda developers - unlocking bootloader xperia st25i and rooting it.Follow instructions (very friendly rooting guide) and i am pretty sure you will be happy. Then you go on xda xperia u android development where you can download and flash ROMs. Good Luck!!!

• 2014-07-28 12:24
  • mykg

Touch always complaint

• 2014-07-28 10:57
  • 7tJ2
Total of 8777 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia U.