Sony Xperia U - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.4
7.1
7.1

Someone can help me with hp.Google play vanish after sent to hp dealer to fix

• 2014-11-28 09:00
  • Abgrosnan Abghjpawih
  • Rating0

my XPERIA U ST25i,has lost their GOOGLE PLAY,so now its usless ,cannot open fb,whatsAPP ,everthing accept call or sms.In first place my hp cannot open,its was "jam" sys hp worker Shop,and i sent my hp to fix.after one month ,yap my hp on,but their aplication almost in chines language.and no google play.can some one help me with that

• 2014-11-28 08:43
  • Abgrosnan Abghjpawih
  • Rating0

my XPERIA U ST25i,has lost their G

• 2014-11-28 08:33
  • IVTC

don't buy this. there is a issue in touch. I replace 2 times....

• 2014-11-28 07:27
  • Mixx

I am using this cell from almost 2.5 years. It is not 100% satisfied phone but i am happy with it by dealing with it in limitations. Like i never install any game or random apps which gives me No hanging and restart issues. Dnt keep login Skype especially. I didnt jump to ICS directly. So waited for reviews. Reviews were more worst for ICS. Use it as simple phone with without junk apps. It ll keep you happy. No other solution. Dont trust on features that sony tells you. Most important, its durable like NOKIA :-D. I tried with need for speed most wanted. That worked perfect. But had to remove due to space limitation. Best thing is camera.

• 2014-11-23 03:11
  • d%1J

• 2014-11-23 03:10
  • d%1J

Hangs up after ics update.

• 2014-11-10 14:58
  • utcQ

Its a great phone if u dont upgrade it to 4.0.4. If u do, the phone will become slow.

• 2014-11-10 14:32
  • mc9r

• 2014-11-10 14:31
  • mc9r

the worst ever experience...totally disgusting..frequestntly hangs up, when internet is on, u wont b able to receive a call on the first go, the only gud thing is the camera...but had the worst nightmare handling this phone

• 2014-11-10 09:56
  • tUam

one of the best phone
in this price... everything is in it... check its camera and ppi....

• 2014-11-09 19:46
  • 6QtH

Best phone ever

• 2014-11-05 15:57
  • 3ckM

xperia u is a total failure

• 2014-11-03 02:06
  • iwpE

Do not buy. Phone constantly locks up. When dialling a number I have had light touch response, firm touch response and no reaction at all and ALL three types of response in the same phone call. Often will not response when I get a call so I cannot answer. If I use the alarm and touch the wrong part of the screen I cannot switch the alarm off and have to remove the battery. I backed up my phone regularly using the Sony software however when my phone was stolen and I asked Sony how I could recover the backup I was told that I must connect the phone. Guess what, it has been stolen so how can I recover my backup. Sony's response was to use third party software; no suggestions.
What is the point of backup software if you cannot recover the data??
To summarise, on many occasions the phone does not operate as a phone; touch screen is problematic in that you do not know if it will work or not; Sony backup software is useless (except to Sony who want you to buy another phone.

• 2014-10-30 14:43
  • m9A7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-27 21:30 from n551 - click to readI reverted mine to 2.3 OK. Was just a case of finding the FTF file of the 2.3 firmware for my region, then loading it on with flashtool. No unlocking, rooting or anything else required. Only fiddle was having to do a factory reset afterwards because some of the 4.0 settings confused 2.3, so it would go into a force-close loop. Much better for it, though.

• 2014-10-29 16:19
  • gKb4

After the upgrade, the phone is extremely slow! I do not recommend it

• 2014-10-28 16:02
  • pufP

I have had this phone for nearly two years and it is a good phone however the update has caused it to be very unresponsive, slow and when I receive texts, I receive multiple copies of them! The phone is very slow and does not have enough storage! Also, there is no way to return to the previous operating system, this is a disgrace! I would not recommend on buying this phone.

• 2014-10-27 21:30
  • n551

This phone's touch screen is worst ! my phones touch screen isn't working now. hereafter, i won't buy any sony mobile.
DON"T BUY SONY.

• 2014-10-27 13:08
  • iwpK

Very very worst product from sony i ever used. Everytime it hanged and shutdown instantly..

• 2014-10-27 07:09
  • IaH2

I am satisfied with this product and have been using it for 2 years

• 2014-10-21 10:15
  • 9C4@
Total of 8834 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia U.