Sony Xperia U - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.4
7.1
7.0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-27 21:30 from n551 - click to readI reverted mine to 2.3 OK. Was just a case of finding the FTF file of the 2.3 firmware for my region, then loading it on with flashtool. No unlocking, rooting or anything else required. Only fiddle was having to do a factory reset afterwards because some of the 4.0 settings confused 2.3, so it would go into a force-close loop. Much better for it, though.

• 2014-10-29 16:19
  • gKb4

After the upgrade, the phone is extremely slow! I do not recommend it

• 2014-10-28 16:02
  • pufP

I have had this phone for nearly two years and it is a good phone however the update has caused it to be very unresponsive, slow and when I receive texts, I receive multiple copies of them! The phone is very slow and does not have enough storage! Also, there is no way to return to the previous operating system, this is a disgrace! I would not recommend on buying this phone.

• 2014-10-27 21:30
  • n551

This phone's touch screen is worst ! my phones touch screen isn't working now. hereafter, i won't buy any sony mobile.
DON"T BUY SONY.

• 2014-10-27 13:08
  • iwpK

Very very worst product from sony i ever used. Everytime it hanged and shutdown instantly..

• 2014-10-27 07:09
  • IaH2

I am satisfied with this product and have been using it for 2 years

• 2014-10-21 10:15
  • 9C4@

This phone is a piece of shit. I've had problem with all the features of this phone at one time or the other. There are incredible phones out there in the market for the same price. I wasted my money. I feel like I'm robbed.

• 2014-10-19 14:49

• 2014-10-19 14:45
  • 7tW6

This phone is a piece of shit. There are some incredible phones out there in the market for the same price. I've had problems with all the features in this phone at one time or the other.

• 2014-10-19 14:37
  • 7tW6

> In reply to has to happen to me @ 2014-09-29 17:55 from n5Ur - click to readTo make a backup use 'easy backup' from play store- then connect with usb to computer-find the backup on your phone(file with a date of backup in its name) , install 'easy backup' on the other phone- connect with computer and copy backup to phone and restore it.

• 2014-10-18 23:39
  • T497

I have been using this for 2 years now. And iam more than happy with the product.the disadvantage is that of the interface which is not responsive at times and the keyboard which does not suit for people like me who are fast with the keypad. But overall it is satisfying and value for money for a rough users

• 2014-10-17 18:13
  • Hkts

having problems with ma phone jx two days after i bought it

• 2014-10-17 15:26
  • fuIn

What a nice phone.sony xperia U. i am using since 2012 july it very very good phone.

• 2014-10-15 08:10
  • rx27

This is the worst phone i have ever used. when i start to use FB it started hanging. Battery Backup is very poor.

• 2014-10-13 11:15
  • bCak

> In reply to mg @ 2014-07-28 03:25 from a0a2 - click to readIt was released in May of 2012

• 2014-10-11 16:49
  • gxv1

> In reply to sana @ 2014-09-08 15:53 from vbSL - click to readsony xperia u is the worst phone in the market.Please dont buy it.Now a days every product of sony is waste of money.this is my personal experience.my xperiu u phone is not working since after few days of buying...keypad is not working...it hangs and many more.I bought one walkman..again sony product..it doest not work after some days.never buy sony product.

• 2014-10-11 07:08
  • uv%Z

I m using this phone just for making calls and texting and u knw it has thd best batery backup. But if i use official app of fb it starts to hangs. And its keyboard is not gud. And ring volume is also v low .cant hear ringtonetat public places or riding a bike
A

• 2014-10-07 14:30
  • 6Q7h

> In reply to has to happen to me @ 2014-09-29 17:55 from n5Ur - click to readAirdroid app is great for this kind of thing, though if it's not responding at all it'll be ... awkward.

• 2014-10-01 10:44
  • ABF}

I have to say that my experience with the Sony Xperia phone has been disastrous. I cannot wait until the end of my contract to bin it. It is losing data, will not back up and now the screen is completely blank. No wonder the model has the worst return rates of any major phone manyufacturer. I'm considering legal action next.

• 2014-09-29 18:32
  • nE5u
  • has to happen to me
  • Rating0

is it posable to take my contacts out of my phone or read on a laptop via usb? just curious. my screen sensitivity gone awol, works fine, just cant access my phone and never realised i didn't save any of my contacts and messages to my sim can someone help please?

• 2014-09-29 17:55
  • n5Ur
Total of 8820 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia U.