Sony Xperia U - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.4
7.1
7.0

This phone is a piece of shit. I've had problem with all the features of this phone at one time or the other. There are incredible phones out there in the market for the same price. I wasted my money. I feel like I'm robbed.

• 2014-10-19 14:49

• 2014-10-19 14:45
  • 7tW6

This phone is a piece of shit. There are some incredible phones out there in the market for the same price. I've had problems with all the features in this phone at one time or the other.

• 2014-10-19 14:37
  • 7tW6

> In reply to has to happen to me @ 2014-09-29 17:55 from n5Ur - click to readTo make a backup use 'easy backup' from play store- then connect with usb to computer-find the backup on your phone(file with a date of backup in its name) , install 'easy backup' on the other phone- connect with computer and copy backup to phone and restore it.

• 2014-10-18 23:39
  • T497

I have been using this for 2 years now. And iam more than happy with the product.the disadvantage is that of the interface which is not responsive at times and the keyboard which does not suit for people like me who are fast with the keypad. But overall it is satisfying and value for money for a rough users

• 2014-10-17 18:13
  • Hkts

having problems with ma phone jx two days after i bought it

• 2014-10-17 15:26
  • fuIn

What a nice phone.sony xperia U. i am using since 2012 july it very very good phone.

• 2014-10-15 08:10
  • rx27

This is the worst phone i have ever used. when i start to use FB it started hanging. Battery Backup is very poor.

• 2014-10-13 11:15
  • bCak

> In reply to mg @ 2014-07-28 03:25 from a0a2 - click to readIt was released in May of 2012

• 2014-10-11 16:49
  • gxv1

> In reply to sana @ 2014-09-08 15:53 from vbSL - click to readsony xperia u is the worst phone in the market.Please dont buy it.Now a days every product of sony is waste of money.this is my personal experience.my xperiu u phone is not working since after few days of buying...keypad is not working...it hangs and many more.I bought one walkman..again sony product..it doest not work after some days.never buy sony product.

• 2014-10-11 07:08
  • uv%Z

I m using this phone just for making calls and texting and u knw it has thd best batery backup. But if i use official app of fb it starts to hangs. And its keyboard is not gud. And ring volume is also v low .cant hear ringtonetat public places or riding a bike
A

• 2014-10-07 14:30
  • 6Q7h

> In reply to has to happen to me @ 2014-09-29 17:55 from n5Ur - click to readAirdroid app is great for this kind of thing, though if it's not responding at all it'll be ... awkward.

• 2014-10-01 10:44
  • ABF}

I have to say that my experience with the Sony Xperia phone has been disastrous. I cannot wait until the end of my contract to bin it. It is losing data, will not back up and now the screen is completely blank. No wonder the model has the worst return rates of any major phone manyufacturer. I'm considering legal action next.

• 2014-09-29 18:32
  • nE5u
  • has to happen to me
  • Rating0

is it posable to take my contacts out of my phone or read on a laptop via usb? just curious. my screen sensitivity gone awol, works fine, just cant access my phone and never realised i didn't save any of my contacts and messages to my sim can someone help please?

• 2014-09-29 17:55
  • n5Ur

I took my phone to the carphone warehouse to be fixed and was told it was liquid damaged. I'm really careful with my phone and have never dropped it in water or spilt anything on it. I don't understand how this has happened. They said it wasn't water but something else.

Has anyone else experienced this

• 2014-09-28 18:07
  • nExG

I was so irritated after using this phone. It hangs all the time. I had a good opinion about sony earlier. Many times I thought of throwing it from the hand as it hangs while receiving call!!!

• 2014-09-26 16:11
  • X}sc

> In reply to raver @ 2014-09-24 21:46 from d@Xq - click to readYeah, the official Facebook app caused me loads of problems in ICS, ranging from random pauses to complete lockups needing a battery pull. Disabling it (and using e.g. Atrium instead, if required) made a huge difference.

• 2014-09-26 15:38
  • nb2V

i had problems with it since upgrading to ics, but disabling facebook made it speed demon, great phone

• 2014-09-24 21:46
  • d@Xq

Think twice before you buy sony xperia phone worst handset experience

My nightmare experience with Sony Xperia Z1. I bought a new xperia z1 on 4th sep 2014 and it start giving me problem on 10th sep 2014. Not even 10 days it work fine. when am making up a call the other person not able to hear me, it was major issue i was not able to communicate so many important things are laying at that time. And am not at all happy with the service they even don't pick up your call for the first tym you have to try 4-5 times then only you can able to connect. Earlier they are saying it would take 20 working days to get the phone serviced when i asked for new handset as it was a recent purchase they were start making excuses and said talk to customer care. customer care person said talk to service center people. I even didn't get a response that weather they are giving me new handset or not or how much time it would take.

Think twice before you buy Xperia!!

• 2014-09-24 18:18
  • bC7C

It's a bad phone in sony after upgrade ics 4.0 it hangs a lot. It causes a lot of heat waste of money. Hate sony

• 2014-09-23 18:00
  • rKa8
Total of 8814 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia U.