Sony Xperia U - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.4
7.1
7.0

xperia u is good phone, I recommend this phone, but do not upgrade, the performance may decrease.. 2.3 is enough, and also have good processor and good camera quality.
and the picture clarity is awasome . thank u SONY, I likes sony too..

• 2013-11-23 10:40
  • rAfw

How to make the size of font for names and numbers bigger same like in Samsung mobile , and also there is no task manager to close the open programs ?????

• 2013-11-23 10:36
  • ajaa

> In reply to Abhi @ 2013-11-22 13:55 from YQSW - click to readGo for Xperia U, as Xperia J has lack of performance. I am having U from last 1 year and it's just awesome and my friend has J, he is complaining very time... this and that... so buy a Xperia U :)

• 2013-11-22 17:06
  • utuG

Friends I confuced to purchase XU.
XU or XJ Which one is better ??????????????

• 2013-11-22 13:55
  • YQSW

Gud phone cmpard to othr xperia models bt for limitd storage n do nt upgrade it

• 2013-11-21 10:47
  • U{2S

> In reply to Alexy sm @ 2013-11-20 17:53 from PEqf - click to read@ Alex :

Its good as 5 MP....
dont expect 5 to be as good as 8 or above.. lol..

• 2013-11-21 08:21

hello,

dis is pavan. u is too good then compare to j... perform wise sreen wise camera wise only the u drawback is internal memory only. otherwise is superb then j. and my option don't upgrade.... i hope u understand thank you.......

• 2013-11-21 03:01
  • Xu}I

This is what goes for Xperia U:
SAR data information for residents in countries that have
adopted the SAR limit recommended by the International
Commission of Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP),
which is 2 W/kg averaged over ten (10) gram of tissue (for
example European Union, Japan, Brazil and New Zealand):
The highest SAR value for this model phone when tested by
Sony for use at the ear is 1.62 W/kg (10g).
As you can see, we use ICNIRP's standard which is slightly different from the one used by FCC. ICNIRP use a scale with 2W/kg as max, placing 1.62W/kg well below that.
So - no need to worry.

• 2013-11-20 19:35
  • HIfe

Is it supported video call ?? Recently I bought this phone but I am unable to make a video call.. If anybody know please comment

• 2013-11-20 19:20
  • 2W5y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-08 13:26 from uu02 - click to readAre you sure camera quality is n't good..?

• 2013-11-20 17:53
  • PEqf

> In reply to Kenry @ 2013-11-20 15:15 from w0Pt - click to readI am from India,
4.1 is not available.
So what can be the right move,
downgrading it back to ginger bread or if possible help me out with some steps so that both the speakers will work

• 2013-11-20 15:55
  • XNts

Also can upgradable to Android 4.1.2. Although, they already released a V2 version.
In the V2 version the front facing camera is working. No Cyanogenmod needed.

• 2013-11-20 15:15
  • w0Pt

I upgraded my xperia u from ginger bread to ICS, after an upgrade, I cannot hear anything when i receive a call and also i cannot listen to music on speakers,
this happened after upgrading.
Kindly let me know the solution for this?
has anyone else face this same issue and how did you solve this??

Thank You.

• 2013-11-19 12:47
  • XNts

this happened after upgrading.
Kindly let me know the solution for this?
has anyone else face this same issue and how did you solve this??

Thank You.

• 2013-11-19 12:46
  • XNts

> In reply to jack @ 2013-11-19 06:57 from Y}K4 - click to readchek ur friend mobile

• 2013-11-19 07:08
  • Y}K4

i dont no about sony xperia U . i think i should perchase it so plz give mi your expriyance about it ....

• 2013-11-19 06:57
  • Y}K4

X U has no external memory ............ It is not comfortable to store many more data's.

• 2013-11-19 06:02
  • KAy5

> In reply to user @ 2013-11-12 19:29 from EUC@ - click to readGet yourself USB on-the-go. XU supports it.

• 2013-11-18 17:52
  • fsTy

> In reply to siddh @ 2013-11-18 10:20 from 6P9} - click to readXU is better than XJ but do not think of upgrading the OS. Let it be. Upgrade it at your own risk. 4get about external memory card. It supports USB on-the-go. I have been using xperia u for about 4 months now and it's running smoothly without problems. It's on Android GB 2.3.7. It runs almost every current game like Temple Run 2, Angry birds and my favorite game-FIFA 14. I'm rocking it here.

• 2013-11-18 17:44
  • fsTy

> In reply to siddh @ 2013-11-18 10:20 from 6P9} - click to readperformance wise xperia u is best but look wise xperia j is good.in xperia u there is limited storage 4 gb.if you are satisfy wid d limited storage then go for u.

• 2013-11-18 16:34
  • rKJW
Total of 8815 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia U.