Sony Xperia U - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.4
7.1
7.0

> In reply to brijesh @ 2013-11-24 06:26 from uuXx - click to readUnfortunately a small number of our phones are affected by touch screens that develop a fault, which is independent of whatever Android version we have, factory reset etc. I have just got my phone back from the repairers having had problems with touch particularly at the top and left of the screen, and thankfully it was covered under warranty (new touch screen required) and it is working great once again.

• 2013-11-25 10:50
  • nU2R

HI,
Can i use Skype in Xperia U????
Pls ans

• 2013-11-25 08:04
  • vGH{

my phone touch screen is not working properly ,

• 2013-11-24 06:26
  • uuXx

im from algeria and i whant the price of xperia u on algeria,and if it possible to upgarad to jelly bean plees!!

• 2013-11-23 16:58
  • NtUL

i have been using xperia U for about 8 months..the phone worked good enough but then i saw the latest software update n couldnt resist updating to android 4.0.4 ans since then iaam regretting..the phone has become slow and often hangs toooo much..it keeps me frustrated all the time i had to make an important call or sms etc or use internet etc..i have to use the app Clean master often to clean memory n the phone works well 4 some time only n again slows down n hangs..iam soo frustrated with all this..what is the best possible solution now???plzz someone suggest me..

also i reset the phone to factory settings twice but that didnt make considerable difference..as soon as i install some frequently used apps,the perfomance slows down.:(

• 2013-11-23 16:45
  • 6PTZ
  • F

xperia u is good phone, I recommend this phone, but do not upgrade, the performance may decrease.. 2.3 is enough, and also have good processor and good camera quality.
and the picture clarity is awasome . thank u SONY, I likes sony too..

• 2013-11-23 10:40
  • rAfw

How to make the size of font for names and numbers bigger same like in Samsung mobile , and also there is no task manager to close the open programs ?????

• 2013-11-23 10:36
  • ajaa

> In reply to Abhi @ 2013-11-22 13:55 from YQSW - click to readGo for Xperia U, as Xperia J has lack of performance. I am having U from last 1 year and it's just awesome and my friend has J, he is complaining very time... this and that... so buy a Xperia U :)

• 2013-11-22 17:06
  • utuG

Friends I confuced to purchase XU.
XU or XJ Which one is better ??????????????

• 2013-11-22 13:55
  • YQSW

Gud phone cmpard to othr xperia models bt for limitd storage n do nt upgrade it

• 2013-11-21 10:47
  • U{2S

> In reply to Alexy sm @ 2013-11-20 17:53 from PEqf - click to read@ Alex :

Its good as 5 MP....
dont expect 5 to be as good as 8 or above.. lol..

• 2013-11-21 08:21

hello,

dis is pavan. u is too good then compare to j... perform wise sreen wise camera wise only the u drawback is internal memory only. otherwise is superb then j. and my option don't upgrade.... i hope u understand thank you.......

• 2013-11-21 03:01
  • Xu}I

This is what goes for Xperia U:
SAR data information for residents in countries that have
adopted the SAR limit recommended by the International
Commission of Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP),
which is 2 W/kg averaged over ten (10) gram of tissue (for
example European Union, Japan, Brazil and New Zealand):
The highest SAR value for this model phone when tested by
Sony for use at the ear is 1.62 W/kg (10g).
As you can see, we use ICNIRP's standard which is slightly different from the one used by FCC. ICNIRP use a scale with 2W/kg as max, placing 1.62W/kg well below that.
So - no need to worry.

• 2013-11-20 19:35
  • HIfe

Is it supported video call ?? Recently I bought this phone but I am unable to make a video call.. If anybody know please comment

• 2013-11-20 19:20
  • 2W5y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-08 13:26 from uu02 - click to readAre you sure camera quality is n't good..?

• 2013-11-20 17:53
  • PEqf

> In reply to Kenry @ 2013-11-20 15:15 from w0Pt - click to readI am from India,
4.1 is not available.
So what can be the right move,
downgrading it back to ginger bread or if possible help me out with some steps so that both the speakers will work

• 2013-11-20 15:55
  • XNts

Also can upgradable to Android 4.1.2. Although, they already released a V2 version.
In the V2 version the front facing camera is working. No Cyanogenmod needed.

• 2013-11-20 15:15
  • w0Pt

I upgraded my xperia u from ginger bread to ICS, after an upgrade, I cannot hear anything when i receive a call and also i cannot listen to music on speakers,
this happened after upgrading.
Kindly let me know the solution for this?
has anyone else face this same issue and how did you solve this??

Thank You.

• 2013-11-19 12:47
  • XNts

this happened after upgrading.
Kindly let me know the solution for this?
has anyone else face this same issue and how did you solve this??

Thank You.

• 2013-11-19 12:46
  • XNts

> In reply to jack @ 2013-11-19 06:57 from Y}K4 - click to readchek ur friend mobile

• 2013-11-19 07:08
  • Y}K4
Total of 8840 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia U.