Sony Xperia V - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3

My Xperia v is difficult to connect to xsender and other wifi sending apps when it is become hot

• 2015-01-31 07:31
  • uuCm

• 2015-01-31 07:28
  • uuCm

Hi every one
my Xperia v has no signal receiving due I travel around my city I have never had this problem when I used Nokia N96 .It is awful the Sony repairing center could not repair my cellphone!!!.so I have to buy another one but I never buy a Sony cellphone again.

• 2015-01-29 08:51
  • gG3w

• 2015-01-29 08:48
  • gG3w

Hi every one
my Xperia v has no antenna when I travel around my city and receiving signal is weak. It is awful because the Sony repearcenter in my country (Iran) could not solve this problem. So I have to buy another one but I never buy Sony again.

• 2015-01-29 08:25
  • FeGB

Hi,
I am using this Phone. bought it Sep, 2014 with Android 4.0 and later upgraded to Android 4.3. In Jan, 2015 I was no longer able to access the SIM Toolkit. The SIM Tool kit started freezing/hanging and then eventually disappeared. What is the problem and how can I fix this.

Regards,
flexxmosh@gmail.com

• 2015-01-28 14:35
  • CDFt

awesome phone, camera amazing, fast 1.5ghz procesor . u need to buy it . i just bought it today

• 2015-01-24 21:39
  • nH{S

> In reply to Rezgar @ 2014-12-04 20:29 from a3u9 - click to readInstall full!screen app

• 2015-01-13 12:59
  • pqPx

Phone didn't last to the end of my contract. In terms of the hardware, the little flip open cover for the opening for the charger could not be closed after a while, and the one at the top for the earphones got bent somehow. In terms of software, the phone keeps shutting down on its own. Another thing I don't like about this phone is the front camera which is pretty much useless.

• 2015-01-08 09:42
  • X{aT

Many parts of the screen touch is disabled after 2mnths of buying it wiz no reason, bad oneo

• 2015-01-07 14:48
  • N7U5

Can I move apps to sdcard in xperia v ??

• 2015-01-03 21:17
  • 6vSf

> In reply to Rezgar @ 2014-12-04 20:29 from a3u9 - click to readjust go to satting and choose power management and then choose status bar information (stik √ on it) now is done.

• 2014-12-29 16:57
  • K8%d

i used it for almost a year nd i love it how many times i dropped this nd no problem at all seems like nothing i have also miro i highly recommend sony is the best though the battery drains fast but it depends on how u manage it if using facebook only3-4 hrs but if not it last for 2days...nd the camera is great but only vga in frontcam nxtyr..im planning to buy z1 coz i love selfi haha...

• 2014-12-25 17:21
  • Y}kB

> In reply to TJ @ 2014-11-27 13:39 from H4wb - click to readpress the power button and the volume rocker (-) together

• 2014-12-25 04:31
  • 7Xah

Uhh yeah my xperia vs charger thingy also broke off and got only a little wet and i mean a little wet it works if i charge it with another phone ... but it charges on and off and it sucks!!!! Any advice!??

• 2014-12-24 21:25
  • rvYh

So I read up about phone liked it and now guess what? Its only 4 gig internal and the charger cover thingy broke off. And dealership says it can wet its toes not swim... His explanation of that is if it falls in loo u can take out quickly and nothing will happen to phone! Dissapointed

• 2014-12-24 11:20
  • fjk1

Shana, that means the charger's positive and negative touched. Try using another charger.

• 2014-12-21 16:15
  • 0Y8J

My sony experia LT25i the battery drain fast. I put it on charge then blue screen appeard?ever since my phone is dead?What is the best to do?

• 2014-12-16 17:26
  • 3sEj

got my xperia v's battery drain faster,and it sucks! it can't even last up to 24 hours.. compared to my sony xperia miro,it has better stamina than xperia v..

• 2014-12-09 04:10
  • w0Pt
Total of 3593 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia V.