Anonymous, 10 Jul 2013please help!!! V or TX ?yeah.....? i say xperia v
shahrin, 10 Jul 2013hey my V is finding the wifi :DHey u try wht I said.how u on ur WiFi
jene, 10 Jul 2013Could somebody please tell me about the loudness of the speaker of this phone? I'm planning to... moreIts speaker is just ok, not so loud. Sleep of death problem on this phone was fixed. I never experience it even once.
please help me which is better xperia V or TX and which of this two can get lime pie for future updates...
Could somebody please tell me about the loudness of the speaker of this phone? I'm planning to buy a phone and this one caught my attention but one thing I consider when choosing one is its speaker, I mean the loudness and the sound quality. And one more thing, is the ''sleep of death'' really fixed in the latest firmware? Thanks in advance.
The phone is great and the camera is better then any other phones,,if you go to settings on power management and tick the power saver on,the battery last way longer,,ani phone if using a lot a games and other staff it will hit up because the processor thinks to much,,don't use any silicon cover .because hit up and poor reception, ,the phone is ok better image quality the other sony Xperia
shahrin, 09 Jul 2013hi my xperia v is not connecting to wifi it doesnt even find any wifi hotspot while another ph... moreYour wifi hotspot is only to share your mobile internet with others,you using your Mobil data for your laptop,, to turn on WiFi go to settings and put WiFi on
hi my xperia v is not connecting to wifi it doesnt even find any wifi hotspot while another phone is finding it. any solution? please reply ASAP. am trying to connect it via wifi hotspot of my laptop but its not finding any while my sister's nokia c6 is finding it
hi my xperia v is not connecting to wifi it doesnt even find any wifi hotspot while another phone is finding it. any solution? please reply ASAP
Have had this for about 3 months and pretty happy with it. For the price I paid for it (~USD300 new w/o contract), I don''t think anything else comes close, at least here in Malaysia.
- It's a beauty. Looks and feels thinner than the 10.7mm in the specs. Water resistance is not a gimmick. Soaked it a couple of times with no ill effects. I like that I can be careless with it whether I'm at the dining table or the bathroom.
- The display is excellent. I found none of the problems with viewing angles and washed out colours that you get with the XZ.
- GPS works so much better compared to my old Nexus S. Locks on to the signal almost instantaneously and I don't have to put it on the dashboard to get a signal in my car.
- LTE (on Malaysian Maxis network) works without any problems
- Takes great pictures in good light, at least as good as my entry level point & shoot.
- As everyone says, battery life isn't great. With moderate use it just about gets me through the day, but definitely needs charging every night. The Extended Standby Mode works as advertised though, if you're ok with not getting your Facebook or Whatsapp updates while the screen is off. AFAIK, there's no white list like with the Stamina Mode in XZ.
- When shooting videos, it can take a long time to focus. Sometimes the video will be blurry for a few seconds. Noticed that this usually happens when something very close comes into the picture.
- Speaker not loud and sounds tinny. The sound when using headphones is great though.
shuvo028, 03 Jul 2013I am from India, & just today I have got this mobile in hand...& oh nooo...when I trie... morei using this phone from last 1 mnth in this india..yes this phone having different charger u can buy a three plug pin from any electronic shop and use the given charger that three pin plug allows you to easily fit ur xperia v charger..just say shop guy that u having a foreign plug .regarding sim card issue u need micro sim card which is avialble easily from opertaor store or u can cut it via sim cutter.