Ali Bashir, 12 Dec 2016I didn't understand anything what you said. Can't understand your English either...
If this compact phone had dual sim card, the next day i would buy this phone.
MercuryCater, 12 Dec 2016no! kill it. this is the last small phone we got, dont you dare mess with itI didn't understand anything what you said.
Ali Bashir, 11 Dec 2016Xperia x "not compact" hight: 14.3 and five inches FHD display, amazing stuff, so what do you think?no! kill it. this is the last small phone we got, dont you dare mess with it
anyone could get me in touch with Sony to make a new compact phone but with a dual sim device instead of one?
Anonymous, 10 Dec 2016Thanks, I have been doing that and I agree, this is the best compact smartphone at the moment.... moreXperia x "not compact" hight: 14.3 and five inches FHD display, amazing stuff, so what do you think?
Hey everyone, just wanted some feedback regarding an issue I began having this week with my X Compact.
Issue: The phone is not as responsive during the unlocking process as it once was. I used to simply swipe to unlock and the phone would immediately unlock with a simple swiping motion. Now, the phone requires a harder swipe before it unlocks.
Facts: 1) Smartlock is activated, 2) Phone has not been dropped or been damaged by water, 3) No other hardware or software issues are a concern at the moment, 4) The lock screen option is on "Swipe", 5) Phone is running the latest software (November security update), and 6) the regular Sony launcher is being used. :)
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Ali Bashir, 09 Dec 2016It looks like you are looking for a compact smartphone, for now this is the best compact smart... moreThanks, I have been doing that and I agree, this is the best compact smartphone at the moment. So far I prefer the height of the phone to be no bigger than 140mm. And if it can be close to a 5 inch screen size, even better. I am not focused on specs. But as long as it can be a good mid tier phone then I am game for it. The new Samsung a3 2017 looks like a decent one. I used to have the htc one mini and loved it. Too bad they don't make minis anymore. Currently rocking the s4 mini but it is slowly dying. Any more suggestions for compact phones
I hesitantly bought this phone as I had read for years how Sony phones have all kinds of hardware related problems (the most notorious one being cracked glass -issue that has plagued the Z-series). However, as it's slim pickings for compact phones right now (always used to get a Galaxy Mini). Now, after a month of use, I can honestly say this is the best smartphone I've had: the camera is great (slower than a Samsung camera, though), the build quality is great (love the plastic in terms of durability) and the battery life is more than great (without Stamina, I'm getting close to four days although I did apply different battery-saving tricks on the phone). Also, while I wouldn't test it myself, there is that rumour that this phone is unofficially water-resistant (if not waterproof) and the Japan-only model with the official rating is the same phone as what the rest of us got.
I have this phone F5321 for 5 days. ordered it via Ebay. Great phone.
I used yo have S4 mini and then S3 and now this one.
* This phone is fast indeed.
* Good RAM memory - now i am on average of 35~40% rather then 80~100% in the S3
* great camera. and nice effects can be use by sony official addons
* compact size which is very convinient in my hands.
* even though it has 4.6" screen it has 4X5 icons rather then 4X4 icons like the 4.8" S3
* The immigration was smooth (i use same google account here like before so the phone took my calander,apps,wallpaper and contacts).
* battery is way way better then the S3 - can hold a day and if you don't use it even more
* Almost no basic wadgets like in the samsung. even though i found everything as a standalone widget in the playstore (flashlight, Monthly calander on a full page)
* Instead of having one Gallery like in the samsung it has 3 different programs which are similar to one another and need more actions in order to see the directories (So i d/l Gallery from playstore)
* I can't move file from the internal memory to the SD card (maybe its the marshmelllow system and maybe the sd card.... it depends who you ask) - in this case when i want to move something to the sd i connect the phone to the computer and then do it.
* No Hebrew language for the menus, other things like websites and contacts and waze shows hebrew (maybe its becoz i got official chinese rom) - in this case i d/l official google keyboard.
overall: Great phone. I am no gamer but need my phone for work so i need it to be fast and reliable. this is a good choice.
Anonymous, 08 Dec 2016I would like suggestions. Not many phones that are under 5.0 screen size that are close to fla... moreIt looks like you are looking for a compact smartphone, for now this is the best compact smartphone until now, perhaps sony comes out with a xz compact in the future.
IPhone 6,6s,7,7s are not compact smartphones, yes they have 4.7 inches screen but the smartphone size is big, when you want to check a smartphone size you have to look directly to "Dimensions" in the specifications.
Ali Bashir, 08 Dec 2016What is your point? do you need any suggestions?....I would like suggestions. Not many phones that are under 5.0 screen size that are close to flagship specs that appeal to me and that work in the USA. If Samsung would make a mini version of their s models again or even renew their alpha phones I would get it. But so far this phone has my top vote when I upgrade soon. But by then, I am sure there will be more phones out that may compete with this one.
I hope the trend now are still 4.7inch and not that bloody big 5.5inch. Look how nice were the iphone 7 but it's too pricey. I hope the android have more choices of good 4.7inch.
Thank you Sony, for being the only company still making small but mighty Android smartphones
FEELING LOST, 06 Dec 2016I love this phone even if I don't have one :( haaaays:)))))))))
Anonymous, 06 Dec 2016Thanks Bro IMHO Z3's Display is not that bad......I knew what you meant, but i am just trying to explain your point :), Xperia z3 display is not bad, sure ;-).