Helix107, 30 Jun 2017I mean which colour should i get on *xzsIce blue looks different and cool.
Xz or xzs? I know xzs has more ram and improved camera, but damn the forest blue on the xz is so gorgeous, and if you recoomend me the xz, which color should i get?
Anonymous, 29 Jun 2017- S7 has 240fps slomo video which is longer than 3 seconds. - S7 takes better pics both in da... moreS7 battery endurance will be shorten after year. The update also remind you to change phone. But on the Xperia skin is very light weight, Samsung doesn't optimize their firmware, you can face glitches always.
Plss, 28 Jun 2017-3 second of slow mo is better than nothing
- xzs take better pictures in daylight, s7 tend t... more- S7 has 240fps slomo video which is longer than 3 seconds.
- S7 takes better pics both in daylight and low light.
- Video is also better on the S7 because of OIS.
- I use many advanced features of the S7. Save me the hassle of looking for 3rd-party apps.
- S7 charges from 0 to 100 in just less than 1.5 hours.
- No one gets cancer from using a phone.
- XZs has plastic frame which is worse than a metal one.
- What are you going to use XZs' USB-C for other than charging the phone and connecting to a PC?
- S7 edge is 16:9. What are you even talking about?
- S7 is great and the best smartphone of 2016.
8.1mm thick and the camera still bumps. Almost as large as any 5.5-inch smartphone out there and yet battery is not even 3,000mAh. This phone has bad ergonomics.
mischa, 28 Jun 2017- 3 seconds of 960fps is basically nothing.
- S7 camera takes better pictures and videos than... more-3 second of slow mo is better than nothing
- xzs take better pictures in daylight, s7 tend to overexposed
-Lowlight i will give to s7 , but video xzs take better
-advanced feature that not all people use, proof? "iphone"
-xzs has qnovo and battery care, quickcharge 3.0, wireless charging though good, but outside US, I don't see any significant benefit
-lower SAR means better radiation control, so less cancer
-s7 has metal frame that will dent and chip in time and fall
-s7 only has usb 2.0 and micro usb at it, xzs has type-c
-as far as size go, remember that the s7edge is not native 16:9, take account that the side area of the screen is curved, making the display seem distorted, and should i remind that the top bezel house largest rear camera and largest front camera plus a stereo speaker
S7 is great but not the best, XZs also same stories, great but not the best
Both of the is best in different way
- 3 seconds of 960fps is basically nothing.
- S7 camera takes better pictures and videos than XZs.
- S7 is already on Nougat and even has a lot of advanced features that are not present on other Android Nougat devices.
- S7 has adaptive charging as well, also has fast wired and fast wireless charging.
- Lower SAR literally means nothing.
- S7 has metal frame.
- S7 has microUSB 3.0 which is compatible both with old and new VR headsets.
S7 is also the most compact 5.1-inch smartphone. It's even smaller than the Pixel which has a smaller 5.0" screen. The XZs is almost as large as the S7 edge with 5.5-inch screen yet the screen size is only about the size of the S7. XZs has no advantage over the S7. S7 is better in every aspect.
xXENDER FREAKXx, 27 Jun 2017Wow I didn't know a 5.1 inch phone is compact lol. And it is more compact than IPHONE SE?! Bru... moreYes 5.1" screen and yet almost the same dimensions with iPhone 7. No one wants and 5.2' screen phone with a dimensions of a 5.5" screen.
vino41, 27 Jun 2017S7 is the best compact phone up to date. Second is iPhone SE.Wow I didn't know a 5.1 inch phone is compact lol. And it is more compact than IPHONE SE?! Bruh 5.1 inch vs 4.0 inch
Anonymous, 24 Jun 2017What is at least one advantage of this newly-released XZs over the one and half year-old S7? I... moreOk then look at the reply someone helped u to answer. Is that "at least one" advantage? No! Thats more than one. Clearly obvious that u are a Samsung fanboy due to your saying of "S7 is better in every aspect"
Anonymous, 24 Jun 2017What is at least one advantage of this newly-released XZs over the one and half year-old S7? I... moreXZs is over S7 and S7 with suffer battery degrading just like normal phone after years:
- Predictive Captures and 960fps slow motion videoing
- Higher megapixels both front and back camera (5MP selfie isn't flaship standards)
- launch with Nougat directly and newer
- Fast battery charging 3.0 with Qnovo battery adapting to protect and prolong the battery.
- lower SAR, source http://www.devicespecification...sar/a93d41ae
- XZs have metal back: Alkaleido
- USB type-C
What is at least one advantage of this newly-released XZs over the one and half year-old S7? I can't think of any. S7 is better than this in every aspect.
Anonymous, 22 Jun 2017This is all marketing, that's why I don't trust Shamesung. Cameras Sony is the best when tweaking ;)
xXENDER FREAKXx, 22 Jun 2017Yes it is very easy to use even on my XPERIA XZ. But I have no idea why those people who compl... moreI use manual mode for low light and superior auto for daylight, pics turn out to be quite impressive.
Anonymous, 22 Jun 2017Actually the manual model on Xperia is easy to use, I set it up with max 20. 7MP + Multi auto ... moreYes it is very easy to use even on my XPERIA XZ. But I have no idea why those people who complain about how "bad" the photos took on Sony phones doesn't know how to use Manual Mode when it is ez like abc and they are still complaining about it
L0lip0p, 21 Jun 2017Thanks for the tip,Actually the manual model on Xperia is easy to use, I set it up with max 20. 7MP + Multi auto focus + Multi metering, everytime I launch the camera it will retain the settings so I can point-and-shoot.
I can also turn on Flash synchronise (red eye reductions) enable it for night disable for daylights and change the ISO to fit my taste.
The exposure compensate can match with the Flash synchronise to take the personally ideal shot.
This is my Xperia Z2 experience.