Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to ZyeE @ 2014-12-18 05:12 from 25F% - click to readNO xperia Z itself is just single sim, the one you saw maybe a clone or chinese copy. I've heard before about the xperia X a lower version and dual sim version of xperia Z, but that was never announced.

• 2014-12-18 11:58
  • i5x7

guys plz help my sony xperia z is going blank when I need to call and returns back after call ended please help ?

• 2014-12-18 11:52
  • fuWX

I love this phone. Problem is, I don't know where my screenshots are saved. I can't find them in my albums

• 2014-12-18 10:02
  • rvx}

i have been using this phone for 1 week.. the problem is the battery drain so fast.. :(

• 2014-12-18 09:52
  • thua

Wat wil i benefit if i upgrade my xperia z to android kit kat. I rili dont want to risk. Am begging to know. I rili wwant to know wat is so special in kit kat coz i dont know anything abt it and yet i want to upgrade it. I want to know if i will be risking

• 2014-12-18 08:52
  • Nv$b

the sensor can be off in the settings.

• 2014-12-18 05:51
  • tV3E

did xperia Z can dual sim?
cause i found Xperia Z got dual sim. is that AP set or CLONE set or ORIGINAL set?

• 2014-12-18 05:12
  • 25F%

> In reply to Hassan @ 2014-12-17 17:56 from Lbcg - click to readit's just the sensor ; when u have a call and the screen turne black ; try to move it away from your skin just put it across you and the screen will come back again .

• 2014-12-17 22:23
  • fpT8

brother when i make call my cell phone xperia z sreen go to black and not turned on again.when other person will disconnect call then display come back in work.anyone can help me.plzzzz

• 2014-12-17 17:56
  • Lbcg

> In reply to rider @ 2014-12-15 21:48 from 6Qkp - click to readI'd tried before, no slow, it worked great. The volume sound is rather low.

• 2014-12-17 17:16
  • tDMC

> In reply to Vampyre @ 2014-12-14 20:46 from rvcU - click to readkindly tell me about its durability of flaps ..... also tell me about its battery performance.... as I use phone for watching full hd movies ....I always connect charger while watching ...is it is harmless for battery.... kindly tell me it pros ans cons...thankx...

• 2014-12-17 16:56
  • uZaT

I have been using my xperia Z LTE (C6603) for 6 weeks and 3 days. And I'm satisfied with its performance so far. I have updated the OS to Android 4.4.4 (KitKat). The charging time take 2 hours and 30 minutes from zero to 100% (in shutdown state). I have been playing 3D racing game in one month using this phone, and there is no problem with it, the heat is normal.

For a high-end smartphone with price under 270 EURO (I get this phone by 250 Euro last month), this phone is perfect.

• 2014-12-17 14:26
  • PGD5

> In reply to [deleted post]Go get Nokia 3310.

• 2014-12-17 07:23
  • 2G$T

my xperia z new android 4.4.4 kitkat update and over heating problems?

• 2014-12-17 03:53
  • iwpK

I prepare to buy a new one!I think it's amazing!

• 2014-12-17 01:19
  • vNmU

> In reply to wahyu @ 2014-12-16 02:42 from KiwB - click to readYes!

• 2014-12-17 01:16
  • vNmU

> In reply to Vampyre @ 2014-12-14 20:46 from rvcU - click to readExactly, i still dont want to replace my Z...

• 2014-12-16 19:14
  • 7Xpd

> In reply to Aneesh Mohan @ 2014-12-16 10:43 from YTLm - click to readI own both Xperia Z and Galaxy S4.

Xperia Z is way better than the S4. It has better camera, better display, better battery life, no lags at all, premium design compared to cheap samsung plastic.
Cheers

• 2014-12-16 12:30
  • 2G$T

> In reply to suman @ 2014-12-15 13:09 from rA$d - click to readBoth the Galaxy Note 2 and Xperia Z are great devices. If you want a device with big display and the S-Pen Features; Then Galaxy Note 2 is the choice. If you want to play more high quality games and want to shoot better quality photos; then Xperia Z is the right choice. Galaxy Note 2 has a resolution of 720*1280 pixels while the Xperia Z has 1080*1920 pixels resolution. The Display Clarity of Xperia Z is very higher than Galaxy Note 2. The Xperia Z's Display is very sharper than Galaxy Note 2 while Galaxy Note 2's display is a great performer than Xperia Z. Galaxy Note 2 has the awesome Super AMOLED Display while the Xperia Z packs an ordinary TFT LCD Display which is not brighter in Sunlight and it is not be able to produce true Black colours atleast near the Galaxy Note 2. The Xperia Z packs a 1.5GHZ Quad Core Qualcomm Krait CPU while the Galaxy Note 2 Packs 1.6GHZ Quad Core Arm Cortex-A9 CPU. Note 2 Packs a better Clock Speed CPU with a Mali-400MP4 GPU but the combination of Xperia Z's Krait CPU and Adreno 320GPU gives Outstanding perfomance for Gaming. Xperia Z can perform almost 85% near to even the Galaxy S4. The Xperia Z is atleast 10% better than Galaxy Note 2 to play High end Games. While you can use Galaxy Note 2 in bright sunlight situations and also Galaxy Note 2 is the best to use in night too because of having a Super AMOLED Display which has excellent Vibrant Colours and the Perfect Black colour than any other Displays.

So, If you want to play more games and want more better camera and sharp display to enjoy videos at excellent clarity; then go for Xperia Z.

If you want a big-screen device and want a device that is usable in any situations and want the S-Pen features; Then go for Galaxy Note 2.
In my opinion; Xperia Z is better and Galaxy S4 will be a best buy if you have enough Money.

• 2014-12-16 10:43
  • YTLm

xperia z best!

• 2014-12-16 04:24
  • iwpK
Total of 15859 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.