Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-27 06:18 from tDMx - click to readI have currently 4.3 on my Xperia z but there is huge battery drain when I use Internet. Shall I upgrade to 4.4.4? I have heard that kitkat has severe battery drain issues. please advise

• 2014-11-27 07:59
  • rKT6

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-27 06:18 from tDMx - click to readHi friend the feature is not available in free edition you need to install pro version. Shall I send you link? I have visited Sony service centre for this but they told me to replace mobile and would cost half of mobile price. But this workaround solved my problem. I think you should give a try for pro version. Please share your experience.

• 2014-11-27 07:50
  • rKT6

will it be update? > Android Lollipop

• 2014-11-27 06:59
  • TgA}

> In reply to Satpute19888 @ 2014-11-27 02:40 from Hktm - click to readI have notice it, make phone call highlights earphone in Soundabout. No use, the earpiece pronlem during a call still exist. Like several people post in internet, if it is squeezed, the earpiece works again.

• 2014-11-27 06:18
  • tDMx

i want to purchase it, pls suggest me frnds will it be better for me, i m a collage going boy.

• 2014-11-27 06:07
  • K6wy

> In reply to Satpute19888 @ 2014-11-27 02:40 from Hktm - click to readI have just installed in, I will see it, if the problem is solved or not. Thank you for your information. :-)

• 2014-11-27 03:34
  • tDMx

> In reply to ??? @ 2014-11-26 19:52 from KIf0 - click to readEveryone has different options and likes. For, if the options like you mentioned, I think I will choose Samsung Galaxy S4 black market for cheaper. I am OK with ugly design, at least no problem at all.

• 2014-11-27 03:26
  • tDMx

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-25 17:08 from tDCs - click to readI got internal speaker problem solved. Please use soundabout app. In that app there is Option phone call audio change it to "earpiece" . Default is "let app decide" but you need to purchase the app. please share your experience

• 2014-11-27 02:40
  • Hktm

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-26 15:22 from tDMa - click to readHahaha 0 lag at iphone ???!! I had iphone 4s before this xperia z and was more laggyyy then my xperia. Is clear that you never used andro 4.4 please test it and let me see the lag

• 2014-11-26 20:32
  • aj}Q

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-26 15:22 from tDMa - click to readTHANKS FRIEND But to me Design and UI DESIGN is at first in my priority....I DON'T LIKE THOSE DEVICE WHOSE DESIGN AND UI FAILS TO PLEASE MY EYES I prefer HTC SENSE UI then SONY XPERIA UI then STOCK ANDROID.TOUCHWIZ is acceptable.... the main reason that I am hasitating to LGG2 its UI and design....I like its front due to its bezels but the power and volume keys are at the back which is really annoying....
personally I prefer htc and SONY.... but e both Have some problems that I cannot tolerate.... so what should I do man....

• 2014-11-26 19:52
  • KIf0

> In reply to ??? @ 2014-11-26 13:18 from 6P69 - click to readIts not 4MP, its 4 Ultra Pixels equivalent to 13MP.
Mentioned wrong on gsmarena.U can check HTC official site

• 2014-11-26 16:55
  • XNUt

So far my Xperia Z is working fine. Charged my phone last night and it's still 70%. So far no complaints

• 2014-11-26 16:35
  • fsV7

> In reply to ??? @ 2014-11-26 13:18 from 6P69 - click to readAndroid is never zero lag, always has a lag. If you choose iPhone, it can quarantee you no lag.

For design LG, HTC, and Sony are good. But, because of you don't like them, the options are Samsung and LG, I agree Samsung is always the same in design, but the quality is good. If you don't agree with Galaxy design, go for LG, UI is ugly doesn't mean has bad performance or problem like earpiece interminently work and not work.

• 2014-11-26 15:22
  • tDMa

> In reply to SHAM D @ 2014-11-26 12:51 from v{uH - click to readGo for Galaxy S4. I think Xperia Z series are win in water resistant and other features. We can't make sure if we frequently put it under water, we won't find any problem with speaker, earpiece, jack audio, etc. Nobody knows.

• 2014-11-26 15:13
  • tDMa

> In reply to Cedrickk @ 2014-11-26 11:20 from v0qT - click to readSearch in Google, "earpiece not working in Xperia Z" you will them. If you open http://talk.sonynobile.com, in search menu, you type earpiece not working, it will display the result not only Xperia Z.

• 2014-11-26 14:53

> In reply to SHAM D @ 2014-11-26 12:51 from v{uH - click to readGalaxy s4
Xperia battery problem and earpiece problem

• 2014-11-26 14:30
  • uuZ%

OH GOD,totally messed up.what the HELL the smartphones companies are doing??
I have considered 4 phones to Buy
HTC ONE M7,XPERIA Z,SAMSUNG GALAXY S4,LG G2
(1)HTC ONE
everything is awesome but 4MP Camera(are Kidding me a flagship phone's camera has 4MP resolution Camera)
on othe side this so called ultra pixel camera after somtimes starts giving pink tint in photos...So I cancelled to buy this phone
(2)XPERIA Z
I love ITs design and UI,but Flaps tightness Duarability,and now earpiece problem ... I also cancelled it
(3) GALAXY S4
GOOD DISPLAY,CAMERA,DESIGN BUT don't like touchwiz UI and AMOLED has less Durability....
(4) LG G2
VERY VERY NICE HARDWARE ,DISPLAY,but UI sucks....
so guys totaly confused ... help to choose Better smartphone.....any other sugession will also be apriciated.... my basic expectations are
(1)Design & UI(2)ZERO LAG experience (3)CAMERA (4)reliablity & Durability...

• 2014-11-26 13:18
  • 6P69

Hi
Im looking for a xperia Z to buy , but im wondering is samsung galaxy S4 is better than this ? Please anyone can comment on this.

• 2014-11-26 13:11
  • v{uH

Can anyone please tell me which one is the best phone from sony Z & Galaxy S4? its urgent :D

• 2014-11-26 12:51
  • v{uH

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-26 09:52 from tDMa - click to readoh really. im still researching which phone to buy. lets see.. the only issue i heard from z users is the auto crack of the front/ back panel of the phone due to its glass finish

• 2014-11-26 11:20
  • v0qT
Total of 15875 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.