Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

Hello guy's I'm shifaya frm saudi arab I think to buy this phone but I need some info about it like how long battery works on 3g data n any problems having with this phone m waiting fr ur opinions than u

• 2014-09-30 15:51
  • 0ZET

> In reply to dani @ 2014-09-29 17:03 from fuQ7 - click to readis that kitkat o jellybean,,, my is still in jellybean...

• 2014-09-30 15:23
  • 9Irk

> In reply to PeterAU @ 2014-09-30 08:47 from 2G$T - click to readhows it
Battery,
Display I heard too many false reviews about its battery and display.......and is it heats up terribly ,,,, thnakx

• 2014-09-30 14:15
  • 6Quc

> In reply to PeterAU @ 2014-09-30 08:47 from 2G$T - click to readhow is the battery life

• 2014-09-30 12:07
  • Mixx

The phone is awesome after the software update 4.4.4 the phone become faster and smother than first and the battery now is fixed and become awesome finally this phone is great

• 2014-09-30 12:04
  • fmpC

i have a sony xperia z1. but, in 7 days after i bought that phone, my LCD was broken just because a iphone 5 charger drop on from 4o cm high. so i think, sony xperia z1 has a little weak LCD which mean you need to (high recommended)to add tempered glass on it.

• 2014-09-30 10:16
  • Mfx9

> In reply to vs @ 2014-09-29 14:10 from H4sG - click to readIt's not good, It's great!!!
I'm using it for a year and a half. All good.
Great looking device no like sammy plastic.
Cheers

• 2014-09-30 08:47
  • 2G$T

is xperia z still good pone to buy ..... in my country now a days it price is about 250 to 300 usd..... or wait for a year to get xperia z2 in same price.... :)

• 2014-09-30 04:56
  • TgAK

4.4.4 on top south Africa

• 2014-09-29 17:03
  • fuQ7

frnds i am going to buy xperia x suggest me what to do?
suggest me good and bad aspects of this phone?

• 2014-09-29 15:50
  • rJ93

Can any one tel me whether Sony Xperia Z is a good buy or not

• 2014-09-29 14:10
  • H4sG

On 15th april i stop using my nokia n8 and buy xperia z . In may its back glass cover brick automaticlly in my jeans pocket . In july its fancy taps on sides start coming out . In august i was using it for under water photo its display pixel lost . In starting of september it start having battery problem , phone donot start without battery as i remove it from charging it switch off. Now today on 29 september it is completly dead . I go to coustomer care they told me it is out of warrenty defect they are charging 7000 rs . So today i come back on my nokia n8

• 2014-09-29 11:36
  • vwmD

> In reply to kholoud @ 2014-09-29 03:59 from Nk34 - click to readTry to reflash the operating system using the flashtool.
If the freshly installed OS didn't fix the problem, than probably it's a hardware problem :(
If the phone is still under warranty take it to the store where you bought it from.

• 2014-09-29 10:48
  • 2G$T

> In reply to Arun @ 2014-09-28 13:45 from Px}$ - click to readHi arun..i too using xperia z.....is kitkat version really boosts battery hour.....is there any drawback in it??

• 2014-09-29 09:37
  • bJ6Q

It's an awesome and amazing smartphone gifted by my honey recently. I am very satisfied on the special specifications and benefits from it.

• 2014-09-29 08:32
  • K2EF

I use an Xperia Z and I think it's a really good phone. For starters, it is fast, easy to learn quick and has tons of features. You could use it in pools and showers and it won't break as long as you keep the charger and audio plugs closed. Fast for a phone and has unique features compared to other phones. Also, it has good camera quality. It has its downs too, as it has an easily-scratched glass at the back so you have to get at least a cheap case. Finger print magnet, too, so have matte screen protector. If you would use the speakers frequently, I suggest you'd get the latest model so far, the Z2, as this one only has a small port for speakers and when used in water, it would have water inside. (which is normal as it would dry up in hours, maybe days.) Overall rating for me: 8/10. :) hope this helps.

• 2014-09-29 06:07
  • IkeL

Update 4.4.4 awesome!!! Battery issue fix!! Everything smooth!!!

• 2014-09-29 05:58
  • veNC

hey guys i have an issue with my xperia z it has a very bad connection to the network it drops the signal alot and i missed many calls and messages , so any help with that please ?!
p.s : i tried other network providers and get the same results

• 2014-09-29 03:59
  • Nk34
Total of 15340 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.