Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

My Xperia Z just dont want charge anymore, it just shows the red light...I even tried a new battery.
What should I do?

• 2015-04-22 00:27
  • NmR6

My Xperia Z just dont want charge anymore, it just shows is the red light...I even tried a new battery.
What should I do?

• 2015-04-22 00:26
  • NmR6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-13 17:31 from p7AI - click to readWt about battery heating n drain problem

• 2015-04-21 21:27
  • KAvY

> In reply to stimu @ 2015-04-21 13:56 from Nsdm - click to readu should charge your phone for few hrs...bcz ur battery is much low to startup.light blinks for long time and then its ok ...but u should charge with high power bcz xperia charger is not sufficient to power it..it will take a long tim ewith it..

• 2015-04-21 19:41
  • f}Kq

A great phone with great features..value of money and nice battery backup.camera is considered to be medium level..it has noise at night but good at daylight.full hd display givers a better viewing experience .

• 2015-04-21 19:37
  • f}Kq

> In reply to stimu @ 2015-04-21 13:56 from Nsdm - click to readReplace battery

• 2015-04-21 19:28
  • t7Xh

I have Xperia Z white Lte Its A good Phone But Itz Have poor Battery Life And Over Heat iTz Display Quality Better Than Other Smart phones SomeTimes I Use 3 or More Application my phone Is very Slow And Over Heating Its main Defect of This Phone And Poor Battery Life Its Camera Quality Is Good But Flash is Not Good Night mode Picture Quality Is Fine

• 2015-04-21 15:06
  • nCgm

I have Sony xperia z for 7 months now and it has been gud until on Monday 13th April 2015 when the battery went down and it switched off by itself. When I tried to charge it again it could not respond. It shows the charging light and the word Sony and both goes off simultaneously then back again. It does this repeatedly without charging. Sony users what do I do?

• 2015-04-21 13:56
  • Nsdm

> In reply to guddu @ 2015-04-18 08:42 from YQck - click to readMy phone fell into water and got broken (though i was told it's waterproof), then i did all could, succeeded in drying it up and it went ON and worked normal again. But just a few days later it automatically went off and since then it won't turn ON. What could be the problem?

• 2015-04-21 13:32
  • NwE{

> In reply to Asha007 @ 2015-04-20 15:06 from XuTb - click to readwhen xperia z upgrade into lolipo

• 2015-04-21 13:02
  • FYk4

Everything Ok Very Very Very Very poor Battery Backup,
and Quickly over heat, hanging,

• 2015-04-21 06:42
  • vGWq

> In reply to Vee @ 2015-04-17 00:47 from N9@S - click to readJust disable the retaildemo by
Dial *#*#sellmore#*#*

• 2015-04-21 05:08
  • Kg@f

I am using this phone for last 11 months. No problems whatsoever except very small battery life. I've 4.4 kitkat running now. When I saw other people's Lollipop update like that of Moto G2 and all, the UI seemed quite unique. Should I wait for sony's official Lollipop update or should I Root my phone and put Custom ROM like Cyanogenmod or something like everyone else is doing? Will it be wise to do so.. .? Pls give some suggestions fellow Sony users.

• 2015-04-20 15:06
  • XuTb

This is a low quality manufactured, the front touch screen broken while in my pocket and stopped working.

• 2015-04-20 10:13
  • MIK4

> In reply to [deleted post]Oops posted twice, haha.

• 2015-04-20 05:29
  • U2Dr

Well. I have recently purchased it (has not yet arrived - as I ordered it online). I was wondering if someone, who HAS the phone, could give me some tips/heads up on what to do when I receive it. Thanks!

~Jordy

• 2015-04-20 05:28
  • U2Dr

i have had the xperia z for about a year now, i have to say one of the best phones i have ever owned, mainly due to its cosmetically appealing appearance. main downside is that it overheats and the flaps downright suck ass. gonna use this baby till it dies on me. thinking about getting the newest Z or back to a blackberry

• 2015-04-20 00:14
  • aXwu

for people who ask about lollipop update you mist be proud with your kitkat os read negative and sadly opinions in those of other sets like z2 who suffer much from update so be happy and thankful

• 2015-04-19 18:29
  • NkXD

Unable to install official kitkat through flashing. It says error software is modified.But my device is 4.3 official jellybean and iam not get any ota..... Pls help.....i cannot understand the problem....... :( :( :(

• 2015-04-19 17:47
  • rKap

Sounds very low. How can I solve this

• 2015-04-18 18:33
  • uNVD
Total of 16651 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.