Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

I am the user of z 6603 can anybody tell how to add gujrati fonts?

• 2014-04-06 03:50
  • rJwW

I just shared it here just for those who might be asking the question. The point is they do no confirm about the dragontrail and gorilla glass that was posted before and clarification for the warranty. there's nothing wrong sharing information. That's the point of this column.

• 2014-04-06 01:10
  • wu4Z

> In reply to ali @ 2014-04-05 15:28 from atGy - click to readHi ali. I have a c6602 nd didnt face this problem. Recently i purchased a c6603 and faced this problem. In this condition two fingers using together can unlock the phone after few tries (hod one and swipe the other finger) and then hold options long enough to be highlighted and then double click them to execute. I find it easier to do a factory reset which solved my problem as my device was new and i didnt had any important data in it. If u dont hav anythin imp to lose then u may try this. Good luck. Let us know if it works. Cheers

• 2014-04-05 19:07
  • KAe6

This or ZL, don't care about water/dust proof.

• 2014-04-05 18:13
  • U@9$

> In reply to monster @ 2014-04-03 22:26 from KZ8x - click to readSony xperia z released january 2013.Now you finish 3 years??? great comedy,..................

• 2014-04-05 16:13
  • JFxs

forgot to quote the data
mine is sony xperia z c6603 type
ali
pls answer back to
assadollahpour@gmail.com

• 2014-04-05 15:28
  • atGy

my mobile has locked cant open any program after i used talk back prog.announced can not started because protected by clean master . could you pls advise me or address who can be of help to solve the problem.
thank
ali

• 2014-04-05 15:24
  • atGy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-04 04:22 from tZjM - click to readSurely , it has usb on the go

• 2014-04-05 14:24
  • KIT@

it's awesome...to handle and handy for a collage student as well as an office person....and worth of 30 to 40 thousnds ..........

• 2014-04-05 12:56
  • vGVi
  • F

> In reply to sunder @ 2014-04-02 09:15 from t}fi - click to readIf buy sony z in customs is good r not

• 2014-04-05 09:11
  • YQ$b

> In reply to Daniel Wu @ 2014-04-04 09:44 from 6c7d - click to readI totally agree with you! Z design is the best of all three high end Xperias: Z, Z1, Z2.
That's the only reason why I'm not upgrading to Z1...maybe Z2 in future. :)

• 2014-04-04 14:51
  • 2G}H

> In reply to Bonzo @ 2014-04-02 20:41 from 3aAS - click to readI think the phone is really cool. The calculator is easy to locate on the first screen after entering the phone. Easy to use. Only problem is that I noticed a crack on the back of the phone and I understand this is not covered by the warranty. The specifications I read before purchasing indicated that the phone covers are hard glass and not easily broken. My phone is only one week old and has not fallen at any time. I even got an Xperia Z case and yet when I removed it from the case, I noticed the crack. I do not understand how that happened.

• 2014-04-04 14:47
  • Ttvn

ive got mine almost 3 months ago, i can say the battery is great compared to iphone, i was an iphone user for 2 years and before i go home from work its all emtpy w/o even using it at the office (fully charged b4 going to work) my iphone will last 6 hours using 3g.

compared to my z1 (fully charged b4 going to work) will spend like 25% of the battery on my way to work gaming, net surfing using lte or +h, after work it still has the 75% of my battery (non-leaked, the battery is amazing!!!!.... yim a heavy user bcoz i got an online store that i need to monitor, when i was using iphone, i have a secondary phone in my pocket to keep in contact bcoz iphone wont last a day or 12 hours,...

with my z1 im not using any 2ndary phone.. it will last 24 hours or so.

• 2014-04-04 14:23
  • wMHH

> In reply to Bonzo @ 2014-04-02 20:41 from 3aAS - click to readJust hit the most right button bellow ur screen. U can find them there.

• 2014-04-04 13:24
  • KZ8y

Z1 is newer model, so it obviously has better specs (it's more expensive too). I personally prefer Z's physical build.

• 2014-04-04 09:44
  • 6c7d

How is best note2 & xperia z bettery backup

• 2014-04-04 09:09
  • U@0X

> In reply to rusinstein @ 2014-04-04 04:59 from P%uV - click to readIts typical Sony to not specify detailed supplier info. Both Dragon Trail and GG are types of tempered glass.

In any case Sony PH would not sit on those details, neither would customer service at Sony Japan for that matter, what they did was read loud for you from the whitepaper. There is absolutely no need for customer service representatives to have this info.

• 2014-04-04 06:30
  • vaN}

> In reply to monster @ 2014-04-03 22:26 from KZ8x - click to readbattery is quite normal. moderate use can take maybe a day or less. if you use it less then maybe a couple of days at best. this is pretty standard stuff. a device this powerful will definitely consume it's battery quickly. it's large screen and 1080p display really eats a bunch of it's power.

• 2014-04-04 05:07
  • P%uV

a little info for those who may be asking about the type of glass Xperia Z has. I emailed the tech support of Sony here in the Philippines, they said that Xperia Z's front and rear covers are both tempered glass. not dragontrail in front and gorilla glass on the back. just simply both glass are Tempered type. and both are covered with Anti-Shatter Film (ASF as they call it), and removal of the ASF will not void your warranty EXCEPT for the screen itself. if the glass breaks, the warranty will not cover it. but other than that, everything else is still covered in the warranty.

I'm still debating whether I'll buy a Tempered Glass screen protector to cover over the ASF or just remove the ASF when it gets scratched enough. anyway, I just thought I'd share here.:)

• 2014-04-04 04:59
  • P%uV
Total of 13094 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.