Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

Great phone,I am using it for last 7 days and its amazing.
No heating issue,very fast internet speed,good camera quality.
Specially it's battery life is very long (minimum 2 days back up after hardcore use).
but water resistance flaps are not strongly built.and it is a little uneasy to carry in My pocket becoz of it's big size.
but after all it is a good phone and better than S4

• 2013-08-08 01:09
  • PEqh

> In reply to MarcialBonifacio @ 2013-08-07 15:37 from t7Xk - click to readyou must compare their spec. To know each other

• 2013-08-07 22:14
  • P@1G

what's the current price in india ?

• 2013-08-07 18:35
  • rA6A

Does Xperia Z have the bluetooth LE feature?
Because there is no LE here, but there is LE on Note 2 spec sheet.
Thanks.

• 2013-08-07 16:48
  • y$dH

Guys,
See this page:
Please be careful when using your precious Xperia Z.

• 2013-08-07 16:21
  • IVK6

> In reply to Eb @ 2013-08-07 11:38 from fj%G - click to readI don't believe you!
Since March I've using the z, I went many times to swimming pool in my neighbour hood and I've used for hrs in that swimming pool down to 2-3 meters of water and nothing happened to it...my friends actually purchased the z just because of swimming pool thing and guess what? None of them damaged there z with water!

• 2013-08-07 16:11
  • m5T4

Guys, I need your help. I'm still confused which one I will buy. Xperia Z or Xperia ZL. I don't know which one is better. Thanks in advance

• 2013-08-07 15:37
  • t7Xk

> In reply to n8friend @ 2013-08-07 14:06 from fuvx - click to readif normal usage i don't think so , but heavy gaming might be on long term ..
cheers

• 2013-08-07 15:08
  • fk%6

> In reply to Revolution of Z @ 2013-08-07 13:51 from IVK6 - click to readwell it could , but in this case u get ur phone damaged by submerging it n water and after u repair it u do the same thing again is unlikely to happen , u'd be so careful .. and he didnt say repair btw he jus said damaged twice :D
thats an original troll or a big loser xD

• 2013-08-07 15:06
  • fk%6

hi friends,pls will there be a harm to my battery if am using the phone while charging?

• 2013-08-07 14:06
  • fuvx

> In reply to IslamHamdi @ 2013-08-07 13:46 from fk%6 - click to readOh ya, I forgot if Fake Sony won't accept it. But why you say a phone won't get damaged again after get repaired. Nice day, IslamHamdi..

• 2013-08-07 13:51
  • IVK6

> In reply to Revolution of Z @ 2013-08-07 13:35 from IVK6 - click to readhey man how r u doing ? man if it's damaged once its done if it's fake , how would he fix it at a Sony center if it's fake they won't take it.
have a nice day, Night ..

• 2013-08-07 13:46

> In reply to [deleted post]Hi,
I'm Night of Xperia Z, I have changed my nickname into this "Revolution of Z"
Islam Hamdi,
Don't blame on him. Maybe his Xperia Z really get Damaged twice because he get a Fake Xperia Z.

• 2013-08-07 13:35
  • IVK6

> In reply to Eb @ 2013-08-07 11:38 from fj%G - click to readmaybe you've bought a fake product....sonsung????

• 2013-08-07 11:56
  • t7Xk

With regards to the waterproofing the phone is total crap......two times I submerged the phone in water it got damages twice and it fall out of warranty.i advice people not to buy the Sony for the water resistance because its a inch of crap I'm sitting with a damaged phone and Sony do not want to assist me in any way

• 2013-08-07 11:38
  • fj%G

wat is da deference between experia j and experia z? are they the same feature when it comes to memory or saving the application??

• 2013-08-07 10:54
  • v0Xg

friends pls suggest me i am intrested to buy sony xperia z kindly help me whether to buy or not

• 2013-08-07 08:33
  • ijJP

After many months of deliberating with myself I finally got myself the XZ. I've been constantly on the lookout for the reviews of the big 3: S4, One, XZ.

As far as specs and performance go, I like S4 and One. Didn't go for One since 4MP is so disappointing. As for the S4 - well, looks matter to me, as well as price, the XZ has undergone some major price cuts here. So I got XZ. I was a bit hesitant of this since a lot of reviews mention how the camera isn't that good, viewing angles are bad, and battery life is low. Well, now that I own an XZ - I'll say most reviews out there are just exaggerating the bad stuff.

The camera is good and unless your a pro-photographer you can hardly tell the difference between a shot with the XZ or an S4 (you have to look really close).
As for the viewing angles, I find that most reviews simply exaggerate how bad it is. It is good enough. I admit S4 and One do have better displays but in my opinion there isn't a big difference, the XZ is still stunningly clear.
Battery life is adequate, though I haven't used it that much to be able to say how good the battery is, but so far taking a few pictures, watching a 2-hour movie and having wifi on for about 6-7 hours, the phone lasts for a day and a half, before needing to recharge.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with my XZ. It's a premium package with a now affordable(almost mid-range) price.

• 2013-08-07 05:13
  • UD{8

> In reply to zokinet @ 2013-08-06 17:24 from SXhM - click to readThank you, man.
You have give me the point of buying a SD Card. I was forgot actually I can save some animation movie on my SD Card.

Thank you.

• 2013-08-07 03:25
  • IVK7
Total of 13036 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.