Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

confused between X Z , S4 , and butterfly
pls reply asap :)

• 2014-03-31 10:12
  • ut01

I've bought this phone 2 days ago, and it's amazing, beautifull, fast and the screen is really great, the angles are not bad at all don't know what you peoples cry about.

• 2014-03-31 09:39
  • SvBn

Kindly do let me know the result of camera of Sony Xperia Z?
As i have heard that camera results are not too good.

• 2014-03-31 06:40
  • ITW$

> In reply to LAPANGUREK @ 2014-03-30 07:34 from v3La - click to readif u want to format your phone u need to go to Settings, Backup & Reset and then click on, Factory Reset

if you want to format your Micro-sdcard go to Settings, Storage and go down you will find format or erase
Micro-sdcard!

• 2014-03-31 05:05
  • Nj9J

> In reply to Fardil @ 2014-03-30 10:40 from uW%6 - click to readwell i didn't understand what u meant by ''sceen creck''

maybe crack or shattering?

anyway.. don't worry just buy it, i have bought one already and it's awesome!

• 2014-03-31 04:58
  • Nj9J

> In reply to rusinstein @ 2014-03-31 03:40 from wu4% - click to readviewing angles is something for dummies i guess! I never thought about it cuz as you said, the phone was meant to be used from it's front face!

• 2014-03-31 04:54

> In reply to piggy1410 @ 2014-03-30 11:58 from U2hd - click to readhi,

Battery life depend on the usage, but It could last for a longtime if you use the STAMINA mode, or just turn off connectivity if not needed!

the phone specs are AWESOME, fluid and so fast!

concerning the viewing angles that many people complains about, it's really a big BS for me, because the phone is intended to be used from the front, and even so from a different angles, It's still viewable! the display is awesome with its 449ppi... overall i recommend this phone for its cheap price and high specs compare it to other brands!

just go for it.. you got 4G LTE which is 6603 variant or the 3G HSPA+ which is the 6602 variant.

Colors:
black
white
purple

• 2014-03-31 04:52
  • Nj9J

have been the fan of this device for almost a year, sold it out a few days back and moved to a lumia 1520 since i thought of taking a good look at a windows phone, there were so many ups in xperia z same i experienced down sides with it. but its the same with every mobile even with my last used galaxy s3. the xperia z is awsome, updates are fast enough for the os. and one thing that made me feel bad is the external sound of the phone, with movies most of the time the phone sounds better but with audio files the sound it gives is terribly low. the speakerphone volume is very very bad which bugged me if your driving and you want to use the speaker phone you will get very low volume with it and you almost have to hold it near your ear to hear someone talk properly. other than that there's something i have to warn about the xperia z, after almost one year the rubber seals around the water proof caps on top of the usb port and the headphone jack started coming out , actually the rubber seal on the headphone jack cap completely got ripped off and fall ... all rubbers are notorious to get old and melt in long term use ... apart from those problems the phone worked fine and served me well ...

• 2014-03-31 04:05
  • teug

bought this phone a few days ago and I must say I'm impressed. UI is very nice, animations and everything else is really smooth. the walkman player is great as well. I'm not bothered by the bad viewing angles of the screen, it is a personal item anyway so I think it's function is to be viewed directly on the front. I love the design as well, I bought the white one so the smudges on the back panel and on the sides are not very noticeable. the only thing that's bothering me is the screen protector that's pre-installed. sony already gave us the scratch resistant glass screen so why bother adding a very scratch prone protector? to make it worse, the Sony logo is on the protector sheet itself. so once it's full of scratches and we decide to remove it the logo will be gone as well. I think what they did in that part is stupid. I wish they just had the logo on the phone, not on the screen protector. other than that, I love this phone.:)

• 2014-03-31 03:40
  • wu4%

Frndzzzz.....pls hlp me im in confused i hav a plan to buy a new phone.....
Wch one is seleced by u..???
XPERIA Z or XPERIA Z1
and why did u selected thz for me???

• 2014-03-31 02:21
  • rKah

i do not belive that xperia z is water resistant and i keep it from water i bougt it for other advantages

I brought up this mobile march 29-2014 then in march 30 in the night i try to put in small water falls is real water proof 2x i try nothing happen working fine...

• 2014-03-30 20:56
  • nT3V

> In reply to Mahesh @ 2014-03-29 19:08 from t}Af - click to readi like samsung but i brought up this xperiaZ color purple.. if you like water proof buy this mobile...

• 2014-03-30 17:23
  • nT3V

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-29 16:44 from RIER - click to readi think you should buy xperia z because it have 2gb ram quad core 1.5GHZ,13mp HD camera front 2.2mp,16gb storage,water and dust resistant,slim and compact 7.9mm,corning gorila glass that difficult to scratch and break your screen. . .

• 2014-03-30 16:35
  • bxdY

> In reply to tarek @ 2014-03-29 17:57 from Nu%R - click to readi have already try that xperia z is water resistant . . .

• 2014-03-30 16:28
  • bxdY

> In reply to piggy1410 @ 2014-03-30 11:58 from U2hd - click to readbattery drains quickly
not even single day

video & internet playback only 5 hour maximum
and the phone is discharge

viewing angle & colour reproduction is bad

• 2014-03-30 15:44
  • Hkq3

Hello,
I am currenty using the Xperia L and I have used the Arc S before this and I am extremely happy with Sony Xperia..
Ive fallen in LOVE with the Z from the time I first saw the reviews of the device even before it could release.
May I just know from users of the device in INDIA and also if there are any Sony Customer care execs reading this if the Xperia Z is worth it..cuz I too work for a mobile company CC and know how fancy the ad's and specs look but the harsh reality of the products is always disgusting..
Please give me an honest opinion as i am so ready to invest in this phone. Are there any known issues with it other than the delicate screen? any software glitches? or any false features?
Please help me out! :)

• 2014-03-30 11:58
  • U2hd

hi friends i,m going to by xperia z but the problem i,m seeing it i,ts screen creak problem...what u guys say should i buy or not...

• 2014-03-30 10:40
  • uW%6

> In reply to Mahesh @ 2014-03-29 19:08 from t}Af - click to readthe sony is better than the s4 because it is water resistant

• 2014-03-30 09:03
  • fsTy

how.. how.. n how...
sombdy help me pls... how to format this my sony xperia z.. wht's the shotcut format.. pls... pls... plsss....

• 2014-03-30 07:34
  • v3La

> In reply to toky @ 2014-03-29 05:24 from nXIQ - click to readIm not so sure you closed the flaps, my Xperia Z was submerged several times and i brought it with me in swimming pool once, no problems whatsoever. From my experience it is very waterproof and no chance it would be damaged by rain, i even used mine outside to take pictures during tropical rainshowers, those are quite intense if you would know.

Your luck may vary though, there could be defective units for all i know.

• 2014-03-30 03:48
  • vaN}
Total of 16239 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.