Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

I think every phone that receives an update would always have consume more battery in its first few weeks until the system settles down.

Data is always battery consuming whether on iphone or android.

I really want to upgrade to Z though, coming from S. My main concern is the screen cracking by its own, which sony wouldn't fix for free

• 2014-02-17 18:00
  • v0qJ

> In reply to xperiazlover @ 2014-02-17 06:50 from Mfx1 - click to readI just knew the ending, through spoilers! Ur right, battery drains so fast using mobile data, though, its charging time is fast as well. :) just hoping that sony will always have an update to Z... Until android 8.0 lol

• 2014-02-17 17:31
  • t7Rb

Dear All,

When do the Xperia Z get an Update for kit kat?
I'm in Indonesia.
I have a plan to buy Z1 but what is the most a big different between them?

Thanks,

• 2014-02-17 17:16
  • PxVj

> In reply to kostisk7 @ 2014-02-17 00:39 from gLsa - click to readjust use another usb cable

• 2014-02-17 14:09
  • v0q4

> In reply to xperiazlover @ 2014-02-17 12:53 from Mfx1 - click to readOh ok, so you can save a lot by turning off LTE when you dont need superspeed downloads. Smart HSPA is really fast in Manila, in fact many places faster than LTE due to better coverage/stronger signal, and you dont need 42mbps to receive facebook notifications and whatsapp messages anyway right?

• 2014-02-17 13:50
  • Kg$G

> In reply to Anomynous @ 2014-02-17 11:25 from Kg$G - click to readI'm using SMART LTE SIM. Yes, it drains faster than 4.2 Jelly Bean. Every update of OS has a factor of draining the battery faster like when I update my Galaxy S2 before into 4.1.2 battery drains faster. It was based on my experience and my friends too. But its ok with me, at least I have the latest OS 4.3

• 2014-02-17 12:53
  • Mfx1

Not buy this Xperia Z...its home screen is more bright..white balance is not adjustable...
now better is Samsung S3.....

• 2014-02-17 12:06
  • 04@p

> In reply to xperiazlover @ 2014-02-17 06:50 from Mfx1 - click to readWith or without LTE? Battery drain with mobile data on does in part relate to signal quality and operator. Maybe you use Globe, because Smart Buddy sim and mobile data always on didnt drain my Xperia Z much at all when not using LTE, the battery hungry display was the only problem.

• 2014-02-17 11:25
  • Kg$G

I have Sony Xperia Z and I am using for a week. It drains battery while using because of Sony mobile bravia engine 2. It video and picture quality is great. It is cheeper campare to htc and samsung.

• 2014-02-17 10:46
  • KIRg

Download clean master and delete junk files yr mobile will be fast

• 2014-02-17 09:12
  • apWG

> In reply to Alej @ 2014-02-15 13:04 from t7RY - click to readhey Alej! wanna join? hehehe, let's watch starting over again hehehe... I love my Xperia Z... it is so smooth, but when data is on, battery drains fast. I think its normal..

• 2014-02-17 06:50
  • Mfx1

having a problem updating my xperia z in the latest firmware version here in greece! the version is 10.4.1.B.0.101 and the problem is that when i plug in my phone and start the update when it comes for the pc companion to find my phone to install the update, it cant find it, it shuts the phone down and restarts it and then the same all over again... i cant find anyone with the same problem... if anyone has any idea what to do please answer me! sorry in advance for my poor english!

• 2014-02-17 00:39
  • gLsa

sony xperia z ..........nic phone...

• 2014-02-16 18:26
  • PRTN

after a week of usage i hate thatxz for bad battery and low sound specially for applications

• 2014-02-16 16:51
  • NkX%

i have problem after update 4.3 play song at wakman have problem

• 2014-02-16 15:42
  • PTGm

Ever since the 4.3 update, battery life has dramatically improved!

• 2014-02-16 14:45
  • NwE1

after the facebook app last update my wifi kept dropping so if you have this prb downgrade facebook app running the new update on my Xz 10.4.1.B.0.101 ..

• 2014-02-16 13:34
  • 3pUh

> In reply to PeterIT @ 2014-02-10 13:57 from 2G}H - click to readHai pet.. Im always like my XZ but the real problem from all user maybe the battery is getting heat really fast .Hopefully this problem not come again in Sony next gen "Sirius".

• 2014-02-16 11:20
  • PRWT

Does this have a neronet processor?

• 2014-02-16 11:17
  • Mf5J

I've been using my xperia Z almost 7months now.now the problem was when i snap a picture then i want to look back in the album it appear so so slow..what is the main cause that lead my album to appear very slow?guys help me! I love my Xperia Z...

• 2014-02-16 09:41
  • KZ8J
Total of 15860 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.