Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-03 10:32 from Kg$8 - click to readThank you so much it worked :) Do you know why does that happen?

• 2014-02-03 17:53
  • 3qZ@

I recently bought this phone, the battery is not encouraging, apart from the battery not lasting nd heating, I personally think is an awesome nd smart mobile

• 2014-02-03 16:04
  • N9@S

> In reply to Ken @ 2014-02-03 14:20 from v0qx - click to readI heard about a case for Z with wireless charging that connects to the phone through the pogo pins but i think its very very hard to find, and of course expensive.. The Xperia Z itself does not have the internal hardware for wireless charging, a clumpsy case would be the only option.

However you can get the original Sony charging dock, no need to open the flaps to charge then. I know of one for sale second hand in Bulacan.

• 2014-02-03 15:13
  • Kg$8

What about the camera night i mean low light?

• 2014-02-03 15:10
  • uNVD

> In reply to Rume @ 2014-02-02 04:32 from w9Ki - click to readHey you didn't got the 4.3 update yet neh I'm from Sri lanka too waiting for the update near a one year for now

• 2014-02-03 15:10
  • teXw

> In reply to Rume @ 2014-02-02 04:32 from w9Ki - click to readHey u didn't got 4.3 update yet neh I'm from Sri lanka too waiting for the update near a one year

• 2014-02-03 15:03
  • teXw

What is the best wireless charger for xz? Any suggestion guys.. Please help me because i want to prevent loosen all port of my phone.

Sorry bad english

• 2014-02-03 14:20
  • v0qx

I still not get the update 4.3 in Pakistan is there any solution for that, any suggestion plz? It'll be very grateful!!

• 2014-02-03 13:19
  • y@@4

> In reply to Arctic_Monkeys @ 2014-02-03 08:50 from 3qZ@ - click to readIt could be hanging in a frozen state. Press and hold power button to gether with vol.up button for at least 10 to 20 seconds, then wait a few seconds and try to turn it on again. Do this with the charger disconnected.

• 2014-02-03 10:32
  • Kg$8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-03 05:52 from Hkqk - click to readThey both have advantages. S4 can give you better battery performance if your main activity is webbrowsing and/or texting/chat, and some like amoled displays and some dont. Personally i cant stomach Samsungs user interface and all those useless/defective samsung apps.

• 2014-02-03 09:09
  • Kg$8

This morning I woke up and I tried to turn on my xperia z but I couldn't I also tried charging it but the green dot that shows it's charging isn't appearing. Why is this happening and is there any way that I can turn it on?

• 2014-02-03 08:50
  • 3qZ@

Hello I want to know which phone should i buy fr these two galaxy s4 or xperia z. Which is better

• 2014-02-03 05:52
  • Hkqk

Hello I want to which phone should i buy fr these two galaxy s4 or xperia z. Which is better

• 2014-02-03 05:51
  • Hkqk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-02 15:13 from Kg%3 - click to readok
i have some questions
1 - then if change the country\region in pc companion could we receive the latest updates?
2 - if we manually flash it to a official 4.3 is it possible we receive newest updates thereafter automatically ?

• 2014-02-03 04:20
  • tesc

> In reply to poooh @ 2014-02-02 16:36 from YM0M - click to readThats a big price difference then, 33% higher, somewhat surprising to learn that. The price of Z is the same here as there when converted from INR but we dont have any price for Z1C yet here. However what i saw from some north european prices the Z1C was priced closer to Z than to Z1. Hopefully that price will come down in a week or two in Mumbai, and i also hope the price of Z1C will not be quite as high here (im getting one anyway i guess)

• 2014-02-02 17:26
  • Kg%3

very good phone, very good look, speed, working, touch, sound, everything is good in this phone from other phone compare xperia z is the best, hear new update 4.3 is the best working.

• 2014-02-02 17:10
  • uuqY

My xperia z camera is not doing great pictures when I'm inside a building,the picture is blurry,how can I setup my phone camera to experience better clear picture?

• 2014-02-02 17:06
  • 4qyB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-02 15:33 from Kg%3 - click to readbut z1 compact costs arnd 40000 in mumbai...n z is 30000...budget is d constraint :(

• 2014-02-02 16:36
  • YM0M

> In reply to poooh @ 2014-02-02 15:21 from YM0M - click to readIt seams the problem is very small, and since noone found a cracked screen on a brand new Xperia Z when opening the box it came in it is easy to conclude that they didnt crack all by themselves.

And as i said in other post it wasnt a problem with the early models, and probably isnt a big problem with newer batches as well. But hey, why buy this now when the Z1 Compact cost just a little more and has twice the battery life? You can choose Z over Z1 but Z1 Compact blows them both out of the water.

• 2014-02-02 15:33
  • Kg%3

is it true d screen of xperia z crack on its own?? i soon wanna buy d fone...but this thing is bothering me...guys plz giv ur honest opinion

• 2014-02-02 15:21
  • YM0M
Total of 15672 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.