Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to marko @ 2015-06-26 11:15 from 0Tnm - click to readWhen update u got any problems in mobile.... Tell me friend...

• 2015-06-27 18:22
  • t}3W

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-24 12:07 from vx$g - click to readThe battery backup solution is you must take under water with open cherging cover

• 2015-06-27 04:05
  • U@Hb

> In reply to [deleted post]do not purchase it must be fake no new production of this model if u want bye sony z2 or z3 from a stores only

• 2015-06-26 23:33
  • NkXx

AB

• 2015-06-26 20:16
  • ftVg

how to fix wifi problem & poor quality in images ??

• 2015-06-26 13:03
  • rXVj

After update you must facotory reset your phone. And no problems!

• 2015-06-26 11:15
  • 0Tnm

Please give some idea for the charging it takes more than 8 hours for charging.... Sony has to give some solution for this.... And it's draining within 5 hours.....

• 2015-06-26 03:54
  • t}3}

Guys here's my review after updating to Lollipop 3 weeks ago :
-the new interface is amazing & better than the previous ugly kitkat it looks like a new phone!
-the phone is faster than before
-the speakers little bit low than before
-battery drains faster
-charging time the same as before
-no heating issues

• 2015-06-26 02:10
  • rs4A

> In reply to Abdul wahab @ 2015-06-25 21:16 from uZaU - click to readEeeehhh??? give it a rest now...
SONY no more sell this phone!

• 2015-06-25 22:09
  • 4ST2

V.V.bad software lollipop battery issue is main factor,& cell also heat up. Previous software is v.excellent and good work in this cell battery time is awaysome. I request to the honorable sonys department officers to change the software.

• 2015-06-25 21:16
  • uZaU

Xperia Z won't updated to android M. Sony is disappointing us!

• 2015-06-25 18:01
  • NvJq

My backdoor adhesive lost! How regain waterproof??? Help me guysss:(

• 2015-06-25 14:48
  • X05I

Dudes
After upgraded to Lollipop, just one thing: battery drains a little bit faster.
Perhaps a Stamina app not as efficient?
But for all the people who complain with "charges slowly", it's trolling. Same battery charging time, better functionalities. More lags than with KitKat,but never lived any lag with KitKat so not a real problem.

• 2015-06-25 10:54
  • fmEt

Xperia Z is really good. Its camera quality is excellent. After lolipop update, i had some issues with my phone 1.battery was not charging 2.Heating up 3.few crashes I called up the service center, they asked me to go for software repair, and i did It worked, now my phone works without any trouble and lollipop is awesome update. Even the battery drain was resolved

• 2015-06-25 10:33
  • RK2H

It takes morethan 8 hours to full charge is there any solution this thing happened after update of lollipop ..... It's there any solution.... Help me friends...

• 2015-06-25 03:10
  • t}ps

Surprised to see people complain about slow charge and fast battery drain. I only use my phone to make calls. Takes about 2 days before I charge it again. But charging is same as before. No issues there. The only issue is the sound quality. Very low as ringtone and playing music

• 2015-06-24 22:58
  • fsV2

Fix: for a slow charge, try restarting the phone, then re-plug the charging cable, dont use the phone while charging, it affects the charging time estimation Found on the lOckscreen.

• 2015-06-24 18:48
  • t7SY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-24 12:07 from vx$g - click to readhave had my C6603 upgraded to lollypop 5.0 and guess, battery is taking long to charge and draining fast. i love my xperia and also lollipop. help us SONY.

• 2015-06-24 14:58
  • NuMg

Xperia z is nice phone for seeing in pocket.i also updated to lolipop. user interface is nice but battery drains very fast, it takes too much time for a full charge(4 hours). 80-100% it takes more than one hour. dont know what to do.......

• 2015-06-24 14:55
  • rAQy

i have updated to lolipop im getting sound very low plz improve it n the device is vry good

• 2015-06-24 12:55
  • ut@P
Total of 16927 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.