Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

yes you can... just make sure the flaps/covers are closed. JUst use the timer before submerging under the water

• 2014-01-19 11:44
  • t7R7

I want to buy xperia Z... i am using xperia neo L.
so Is there any exchange in sony mobiles.?

• 2014-01-19 09:19
  • ITpj

> In reply to PeterIT @ 2014-01-18 13:55 from 2G}H - click to readIs the battery of Sony Xperia Z is changeable? how can i replace if it is broken or not working?

• 2014-01-19 06:45
  • n2K9

> In reply to Jason Bourne @ 2014-01-19 06:26 from 7X9P - click to readPoor display? Are you blind or something? Lol . You must be a Sammy fanboy, aren't you? It seems like you're used to over saturated color display. I wont argue regarding the battery cause there's some truth to that. But with the display, hell ya , it's a BIG lie.

• 2014-01-19 06:40

• 2014-01-19 06:35
  • n2K9

How i wish we could post pictures or screenshots here in gsmarena. It could help a lot in saving time from explaining and sharing each other's idea and knowledge regarding the phone. And it would probably lessen the trolls.

• 2014-01-19 06:32
  • PSvX

one of the best phone out there but overrated imho.
weak battery life and poor display. other features A+...

Keep in mind that you are looking at the phone's screen majority of your usage time. Too many sony fanboys in this site :)

• 2014-01-19 06:26
  • 7X9P

• 2014-01-19 06:25
  • n2K9

> In reply to Sony Fan @ 2014-01-19 06:08 from P%%v - click to readWith 4.3 now you can use the volume key as shutter key. Just go to camera app then click option then click settings then click ' use volume key as' then choose ' shutter '

• 2014-01-19 06:25
  • PSvX

> In reply to Sony Xperia Z Lover @ 2014-01-19 06:05 from P%%v - click to readFor your information~
After the Android Jelly Bean 4.3 update, SONY has included a setting for users to change the volume rocker between zoom and shutter while using camera app...
Just buy the SONY Xperia Z~
You won't regret...=]

• 2014-01-19 06:13
  • ibb5

Is there any dedicated camera button in any side of this phone for shooting photos??Plz, tell me exactly where the camera button is.. I am planning to buy this phone. But I heard that only Sony Xpera ZL has a dedicated Camera Button. Is this true??? Plz, Reply soon.. Thanks in Advance...

• 2014-01-19 06:09

• 2014-01-19 06:08
  • Sony Xperia Z Lover
  • Rating0

• 2014-01-19 06:05
  • P%%v

> In reply to Moomoo @ 2014-01-18 18:50 from nw}G - click to readWith due respect but I beg to disagree. The keyboard after upgrading to 4.3 became even more smarter that it can even save words that you have just use one time. I mean words that are not in the dictionary thus phone could not recognize it . I'm from a country where in every province have different dialects so most of time obviously we use our own dialect. And because of that we could not possibly make use the full potential of that gesture input and t9 but now with the new 4.3 update that made possible. And thank you SONY for that!

• 2014-01-19 05:03
  • PSvX

When well reciev the update in middel east

• 2014-01-19 04:36
  • akIY

> In reply to xperia z @ 2014-01-18 17:28 from R52J - click to readYeah, i see that too. I have my Z for 1 day (bought yesterday :D), and I have a cover too. I want to cut the silicon case but it was really hard, and it woudnt be precisily cut, so I didnt continue it.

• 2014-01-18 23:55
  • mMtt

can i take picture underwater using my new sony xperia z

• 2014-01-18 23:21
  • J9Qa

great phone...rate 8.5/10

• 2014-01-18 19:15
  • IV{x

> In reply to jmg @ 2014-01-17 16:04 from thg2 - click to readMe too, main thing is keyboard functionality, not as easy to use as before. For example, when swiping out words spelling mistakes and optional words saved a lot of time, with 4.3 you now don't get the same flexibility. It's more like a downgrade! Some people here may be hung up on speed of camera start but for me I use the phone to communicate!! And it just got more time consuming. Definately preffered previous 4.2. If any of you geekish peeps could offer a solution we plebs would be grateful ;-)

• 2014-01-18 18:50
  • nw}G

> In reply to xperia z @ 2014-01-18 17:28 from R52J - click to readGet yourself a soft silicone cover~
Problem solved...=]

• 2014-01-18 18:22
  • ibb5
Total of 16108 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.