Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

Wow i don't dare to test the water proof anymore.. same thing here, there is only lte kl but not in seremban for digi.

• 2013-11-21 12:29
  • tZk@

> In reply to satpat1987 @ 2013-11-21 10:22 from XujG - click to readMine is also Made in China. I'm using it for 3 months and I don't have any problem like overheating or another problem... I'm waiting for android 4.4

• 2013-11-21 10:25
  • 2G}H

Thanks for the information bro.

• 2013-11-21 10:22
  • XujG

> In reply to muneeb @ 2013-11-19 19:26 from KIvu - click to readUpdate the software

• 2013-11-21 09:27
  • KS2D

> In reply to bahaa hassan @ 2013-11-21 04:11 from anga - click to readI am sure there is water right under the power button. It has to be dried out and to do that you have to go to the Sony Service Center.

• 2013-11-21 09:23
  • KS2D

> In reply to Gamefreakz94 @ 2013-11-21 07:51 from tZkS - click to readYup,,mine to,n evryone,,even iphones r made in china,,that doesn't mean its a fake or anything like that,,coz manpower is cheap,,compared to, other countries,,

• 2013-11-21 08:16
  • U@Ib

> In reply to akenlong @ 2013-11-17 13:06 from tZ4w - click to readYeah mine is also written that its made in China.

• 2013-11-21 07:51
  • tZkS

Dears
Really I need your help my mobile Xperia Z dropped down in the rainy water and I search it for 10 min and then I call it to know where is it, I find it ringing umder water an I know that's under water when I saw the mobile light, I pickup it from the water and it's fully working at this time, then I thought to close it and wash it by clean water and then this make it not working, finally I go to sony and they said that the water come inside the mobile into headphones and SIM ports and the indicator color come pink and this is not under guarantee, so I come back and dry it by the hot air from the hair dryer and now all functions work perfectly except big problem that the power button it's not work for switch on the mobile and I can only switch on the mobile in case that connect the mobile with the charger, I can't lock my screen and also I can't unlocked the screen when it's locked automatically.
I try everything
1 install new and latest software
2 hard reset with power button + volume up, one vibration and three vibrations
3 resets factory from inside the mobilr and erase all data from internal memory

Please advice for your Solution
Also u can mail me on bahaahassan82@gmail.com

• 2013-11-21 04:11
  • anga

> In reply to Moon @ 2013-11-20 12:42 from uZaU - click to readXperia z is 4 time better than c,,,so delete c from your list,,,z camera is very good if not best of best but still among the best,,,battery is good you can use it for whole a day,,,,z can play hd videos so fluently you will enjoy it on its superb display,, sound quality is very good although it has low volume,,,and astro file manager is pre installed.you can add z1(if you can afford higher price) and sp(lower price) to your list

• 2013-11-20 21:34
  • HILM

Friends is this mobile have Filemanager option in main menu list & also tell me about main loudspeaker volume & earpieace speaker. On the pictures of this mobile where is the grills of loudspeaker held.

• 2013-11-20 12:50
  • uZaU

Hi all frnds. Plz guide me i want to buy xp z. How its camera result,batterytiming, hd video playing quality, loudspeaker sound intensity.plz guide me about this (xp z is good or xp c???)

• 2013-11-20 12:42
  • uZaU

> In reply to Anomynous @ 2013-11-20 11:02 from Kg%u - click to readPlease guide about this device i want to buy. Camera result,speed,HD videos player,battery etc

• 2013-11-20 12:36
  • uZaU

> In reply to WARLORD OF Z @ 2013-11-20 10:41 from KZ8N - click to readQX100 has much bigger sensor, which translate to less noisy photos, especially in low light, and it has Carl Zeiss lens. It is basically the Sony RX100 II camera stripped down, which is most like a professional point and shoot camera able to take very impressive photos. Look for RX100 II reviews online to get an idea, it has a quite high level.

QX10 has more zoom and is smaller and lighter, and cheaper of course. It isn't nearly as good as the QX100 but still much better than any camera in a phone.

• 2013-11-20 11:02
  • Kg%u

> In reply to TanYYong @ 2013-11-20 06:34 from KZ8Q - click to readthe loudspeaker not louder as you want because due to water resistant membrane that covering speakers, earpiece, microphone & secondary microphone..but the loudspeaker in our z stil give the crisp & clear sound..from sandakan, sabah.

• 2013-11-20 10:47
  • KZ8N

wow..sony attachments lens camera dsc qx-100-20mp price at rm 1499 & dsc qx-10-18mp with g-lens 10x optical price at rm 699 already arrived in malaysia...which one is best???

• 2013-11-20 10:41
  • KZ8N

Hi! I'm planning to buy this phone. I'm just asking if this phone is good for gaming? Thanks in advance :)

• 2013-11-20 08:02
  • v0qx

> In reply to TanYYong @ 2013-11-20 06:34 from KZ8Q - click to readYes xperia z volume is low but it sound crispy and good..U sia siew kwong husband?Right?

• 2013-11-20 07:23
  • KZ8Q

what do you think the speaker volume and sounds quality? very weak right ?Even setup to maximum. from kk,sabah.

• 2013-11-20 06:34
  • KZ8Q

nice mobile (Y)

• 2013-11-20 04:47
  • u1Ch

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-19 16:28 from KZ8x - click to readDifferent users different needs. I cant say I noticed that it was missing before now, and I had Z for more than 8 months. Missing but not missed.

• 2013-11-20 04:05
  • Kg%u
Total of 15353 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.