Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to Fardil @ 2014-03-30 10:40 from uW%6 - click to readGreat phone but I'm one of the unlucky ones that have had my screen crack while the phone was not in use, just lying on a table! Sony refuse to admit its a manufacture problem.

• 2014-04-01 19:43
  • 0575

My mobile is Xperia Z,Mobile is good but service of sony is very bad.My Cell phone screen has damaged 20 days has completed the mobile has given in Thane service center but problem has not solve yet.Always they are telling that pending for H.O approval,so expensive mobile if we buy & we are not getting the response soon then why we will buy the sony products.

• 2014-04-01 09:16
  • vbS1
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-31 22:36 from 3sE3 - click to readI bought mine march 25 2014.i got 4.2.2 out of the box.

• 2014-04-01 02:10
  • Hxiu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-31 22:36 from 3sE3 - click to readit will come with 4.2.2 and u will update it to 4.3

• 2014-03-31 23:54
  • NkZx

hey sony lovers i want to update my xperia z to new firmware 4.3 but iam worry to get some problems or the new firmware it work nice pls help me

• 2014-03-31 23:47
  • fkfI

@launch, the XZ came with a 4.1 jelly bean update. I know their is 4.4 update, my question is, if I should get the Z now, will it come with * 4.3 or 4.4 or still the 4.1 and I have to update it myself?

• 2014-03-31 22:36
  • 3sE3

My xperia z is incoming calls are not coming toDo not make outgoing calls seems to be a 2 hour then stops Ascendant O plx solve my prblm....

• 2014-03-31 20:13
  • utt4

13.1 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash,but camera is not good

• 2014-03-31 19:02
  • 0CWY
  • F

beautifull, fast and the screen is really great, Its not bad.But camera using time mobile is over heating pls help me

• 2014-03-31 18:58
  • 0CWY
  • F

Phone gets heated up very soon

• 2014-03-31 14:46
  • rJnZ

I need some hlp here.i've bought xperia z recently and immediately upgraded my os to 4.3 jb.the problm is i don't see any option to move third party app such as games to my sd..anyone can help me plis..

• 2014-03-31 14:05
  • v35N

Sir

my Xperia.....tuch paid is break.so how can i open petern lock..plz reply me

• 2014-03-31 12:27
  • utKp

confused between X Z , S4 , and butterfly
pls reply asap :)

• 2014-03-31 10:12
  • ut01

I've bought this phone 2 days ago, and it's amazing, beautifull, fast and the screen is really great, the angles are not bad at all don't know what you peoples cry about.

• 2014-03-31 09:39
  • SvBn

Kindly do let me know the result of camera of Sony Xperia Z?
As i have heard that camera results are not too good.

• 2014-03-31 06:40
  • ITW$

> In reply to LAPANGUREK @ 2014-03-30 07:34 from v3La - click to readif u want to format your phone u need to go to Settings, Backup & Reset and then click on, Factory Reset

if you want to format your Micro-sdcard go to Settings, Storage and go down you will find format or erase
Micro-sdcard!

• 2014-03-31 05:05
  • Nj9J

> In reply to Fardil @ 2014-03-30 10:40 from uW%6 - click to readwell i didn't understand what u meant by ''sceen creck''

maybe crack or shattering?

anyway.. don't worry just buy it, i have bought one already and it's awesome!

• 2014-03-31 04:58
  • Nj9J

> In reply to rusinstein @ 2014-03-31 03:40 from wu4% - click to readviewing angles is something for dummies i guess! I never thought about it cuz as you said, the phone was meant to be used from it's front face!

• 2014-03-31 04:54

> In reply to piggy1410 @ 2014-03-30 11:58 from U2hd - click to readhi,

Battery life depend on the usage, but It could last for a longtime if you use the STAMINA mode, or just turn off connectivity if not needed!

the phone specs are AWESOME, fluid and so fast!

concerning the viewing angles that many people complains about, it's really a big BS for me, because the phone is intended to be used from the front, and even so from a different angles, It's still viewable! the display is awesome with its 449ppi... overall i recommend this phone for its cheap price and high specs compare it to other brands!

just go for it.. you got 4G LTE which is 6603 variant or the 3G HSPA+ which is the 6602 variant.

Colors:
black
white
purple

• 2014-03-31 04:52
  • Nj9J

have been the fan of this device for almost a year, sold it out a few days back and moved to a lumia 1520 since i thought of taking a good look at a windows phone, there were so many ups in xperia z same i experienced down sides with it. but its the same with every mobile even with my last used galaxy s3. the xperia z is awsome, updates are fast enough for the os. and one thing that made me feel bad is the external sound of the phone, with movies most of the time the phone sounds better but with audio files the sound it gives is terribly low. the speakerphone volume is very very bad which bugged me if your driving and you want to use the speaker phone you will get very low volume with it and you almost have to hold it near your ear to hear someone talk properly. other than that there's something i have to warn about the xperia z, after almost one year the rubber seals around the water proof caps on top of the usb port and the headphone jack started coming out , actually the rubber seal on the headphone jack cap completely got ripped off and fall ... all rubbers are notorious to get old and melt in long term use ... apart from those problems the phone worked fine and served me well ...

• 2014-03-31 04:05
  • teug
Total of 16911 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.