Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

I just bought this phone 1 day ago. Every thing is well but this phone gets overheat when I use data connection. Is this ok or my phone have some problem? Pls give me a feedback.

• 2013-05-17 20:09
  • PEqh

> In reply to lucky hbk @ 2013-05-17 16:20 from U@Gv - click to readAwesome comment brother!
None can change my decision buying it too, :-)

• 2013-05-17 19:59
  • KIwF

> In reply to greenheart @ 2013-05-17 14:39 from w49R - click to readI would better suggest you to handle xz,s4,htc 1,sp or whatever mobile u have in mind. go to showroom use all the mobiles where they kept for free demo. Pick the one which u deserve. I own xz, bought it by end of march. I really loved my phone, was the best according to me. And recent update .253 made the z a beauty splendid. display calibration, black backgrounds, no more grey issues. And wat I am surprised is the heat issue, before .253 update my mobile goes up to 43 deg Celsius when I play any games(subway surfers, iron man) and if the 3g is enabled and surfing internet, heat goes up to 46 deg Celsius.
that to u can feel heat just little down to rear camera and not anywhere else on the mobile. I think the processor lies below the rear camera. but now after the update, my mobile gets heated up to 35 degree Celsius and hardly to 37'c. Any z users too amazed like this ??? An honest reply is that the battery is little weak in z if u hard use. if u are an average user or below It will hold definitely for 10 hours without stamina mode. SO I would suggest you to go to showroom, take a look at the mobile u wish to buy and then buy wat u want to have. but if u gonna buy z I would suggest u to wait for few more months, one beast is coming from sony...or if u don't care about money...go ahead and choose your brand

• 2013-05-17 18:35
  • utAi

> In reply to chew wan @ 2013-05-17 14:51 from IVNq - click to readIt isn't harder than gorilla glass 3. But it is quite a lot stronger so it doesn't shatter as easily.

• 2013-05-17 17:33
  • IWQy

the .253 firmware update made the display greater.. also has the white balance setting like in xperia ZL

• 2013-05-17 17:19
  • Rx4y

Bought xperia z 8 days ago..whatt can I say about it..aweeesome..decided to buy very first time when it was announced..about experience
To hell wId all reviews..I saw it wId myself..very good color reproduction, highly detailed screen and brightness..ive seen amoled screens too & definitely I dont like cartoon colours like kids..no problem even in viewing angles..it's more than sufficient..I guess those reviews were for macines which measures in nano secs..
Speed is superb ..no matter wId it..
About speakers..well for very loud sound I would go for any China mobile..
Heat problem isn't an issue also..I ve used xperia s after reading a lot of negative issues.bt that was one of the best one I've ever used..I saw s2,3,4 ..they heats way more than z.
Music in headphones is awesome.. I've Sony smart headset and it makes everyone jealous...wid z it is just boom..

Camera is just awesome also with superior auto..it makes everything so easy..I also heard abt the bad camera of xperia s..bt that was all about perfect settings and ull be proud of ur Xperia's camera..my brother took all the pics of my engagement wId my xperia z along wId all other professional cameras and everyone was pleased wid It's performance....uhhh.no..they were amazed
I m reading every post of xperia z since first day..I knew any of negative comment can't change my decision of buying this beauty..its my love just like my fiancee...

And one more thing
Mr zing and other xperia z suoporters u r doing an awesome job
And for those who are giving false advices(xperia z haters)..thr is one advice for them..DO US A FAVOR (TO XPERIA Z LOVERS) THAT DONT DO US ANY FAVOR...

• 2013-05-17 16:20
  • U@Gv

> In reply to advice @ 2013-05-17 15:31 from fwM4 - click to readlong lasting

• 2013-05-17 15:52
  • w49R

> In reply to greenheart @ 2013-05-17 14:39 from w49R - click to readevery high end phone heats up , but XZ does not overheat until a point that you can't touch it. After the latest update, the heat also quite lessen as well.
It does not overheat crazily like the S4 that reach45-47 celcius. Eliminate Samsung from your options would be a smart choice.

• 2013-05-17 15:49
  • tVvE

> In reply to chew wan @ 2013-05-17 14:51 from IVNq - click to readthnx mate!!! so shall i remove that screen guard..it looks a bit worn out as i did not stick it properly.

• 2013-05-17 15:34
  • t}Hy

> In reply to greenheart @ 2013-05-17 14:39 from w49R - click to readtell me what do u need most in the smart phone so i might be able to help u.

• 2013-05-17 15:31
  • fwM4

> In reply to greenheart @ 2013-05-17 14:39 from w49R - click to readu should buy htc one

• 2013-05-17 15:22
  • P@PF

You can buy the SOny Xperia SP.It is about 10k INR cheaper than Xperia Z and has a powerful Snapdragon S4 processor.

• 2013-05-17 15:06
  • vGVZ

> In reply to Mogo @ 2013-05-16 23:57 from sfLJ - click to readIts reality display

• 2013-05-17 14:58
  • IVNq

> In reply to RKK @ 2013-05-17 10:47 from t}6T - click to readSony xperia include dragontraill glass which is 6 times durable scratch resistan thn corning gorila glass 3

• 2013-05-17 14:51
  • IVNq

What about overheating problem in Xperia Z?
Is it true?
Guys tommorrow i am goin to buy a smartphone within 40k INR. which will be better:
1.Xperia Z or Xperia SP
2.Samsung S4
3.or shall i wait for HTC One

• 2013-05-17 14:39
  • w49R

I have been using this for past one month. Just want to know is there any specific facebook page or group of xperia z users for utilizing this phone to maximum and sharing of ideas. If not may i create a group?

• 2013-05-17 13:46
  • PA}g

The Sony Xperia Z is a Phone that satiate the Quest of those who wish to own the smartphone of this Time!
From:
.Quad Core Processing Power
.Feature Rich Options like Ext Memory Porch,RDS Radio,Big Internal Memory, to name but a few
Its like you come to challenge the Jinx enjoyed for quite sometime now by Samsung and Apple Inc...n you emphasize that also by entering into an avenue thats enjoyed by the few, thats none other than DeveloMobile Operating Software like the awesome Google's Android OS.

• 2013-05-17 11:50
  • NwGH

Hii guys...would the screen be as good as gorilla corning glass?? and would that be a problem if one never sticks the screen protector on it??

awaiting an expert opinion!!!

• 2013-05-17 10:47
  • t}6T

Guys what abt contrast in this mobile..

• 2013-05-17 10:01
  • U{Pb
Total of 13076 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.