Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

im an iphone4s user i was confused which phone to grab finally decided to buy the xperia z its an awesome device just wanna know how the cam is? is it better than the 4s and in the review they have said 13MP camera hardly any better than some competitors' 8MP units ,feeble speaker and Low contrast display with below-par viewing angles do i have to take it serious or just CHILL... :D

• 2013-08-21 16:00
  • w9Kk

> In reply to xperiaholic @ 2013-08-21 10:24 from JATe - click to readyeah..xperia z has a benefit if you upgrade it to 4.2.2 u can scroll to different window even it is lock..or even playing your walkman

• 2013-08-21 15:22
  • t7Xi

> In reply to nelz @ 2013-08-18 02:03 from v0Xd - click to readI enjoyed my XZ's waterproofability just this morning during our swimming session. At first i worried because some condensation formed on my front cam..after a few hours it just cleared back though w/c is great! My only problem now is that my power button seems not to work after. Till now i'm using my volume up button to go to home screen. I've done powercycle still it doesn't work. Please help how my power button could work again. Thanks!

• 2013-08-21 14:28
  • K7fF

I dropped my xperia z in water.... And camera covered with moisturisers. CAmera is not working....and loudspeakers is not working.... Bogus

• 2013-08-21 13:00
  • tUq}

> In reply to iPhone slayer47 @ 2013-08-21 10:27 from n1m5 - click to readWater resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
even though don't expect that much time may b after 10 minute it got dump.

• 2013-08-21 11:59
  • JFxN

Yesterday at my cousin's engagement i used her s4 to record the event but after video recording for almost half an hour it really got hot at the top especially the area near the camera...........so i would like to know is it normal with the phone or she has a defective piece.......someone pls could suggest me which should i go for,really confused between Z OR s4,both r available for the same price here............

• 2013-08-21 10:36
  • utwg

Its very sad....my xperia z cheated me brutally....all flaps closed and in heavy rains clicking snaps for 20min my display was filled with water....phone now dead...i assume one in hundred is not waterproof....sony u cheated and I want a new phone replaced...can someone provide me email to raise complaint....not gonna believe a waterproof phone again...

• 2013-08-21 10:27
  • n1m5

Hi all ...
just for those who updated there XZ android to 4.2.2 !!!
is it good or not ???
I've read some reviews saying the battery life gets better and phone's sound gets louder ,,, is it true !!!?
if so wt is the disadvantages of the update !!!
I'll be so thankful for ur help :D

• 2013-08-21 10:24
  • JATe

i bought three month before.my xperia z is little heating and some time stuck also.but performance is good

• 2013-08-21 08:31
  • 2T6F

> In reply to Mj @ 2013-08-20 02:49 from tE%F - click to readgo on with sony. it's fine. i don't find any problem with my xz. those are trollers.

• 2013-08-21 06:28
  • v0Xd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-20 21:54 from nFYv - click to readIs this good smartphone?

• 2013-08-21 05:44
  • U@PC

> In reply to [deleted post]either u bought a fake phone or u r a nonsense troll .. either ways go spread ur lies somewhere else i doubt u can even afford an original Xperia Z
Cheers Xperia Z users!!!

• 2013-08-20 22:03
  • fk%3

> In reply to mrw @ 2013-08-19 17:49 from Bw1f - click to readTroll much? Meh!

• 2013-08-20 21:57
  • nFYv

> In reply to [deleted post]Now let's see, Sony has sold millions of this handset and you state there have been 270 phones with issues but you can't even say if it is the same issue or different issues! You do realise Sony sold 25.1M smartphones since the release of the XZ, not sure Sony has another phone out there that qualifies as a smart phone but given the Z sold 4.6M in 40 days, you will have to guess that equates to 25.1M XZ sales! Still trolling are you? I guess it is worth it assuming you are a very well paid troll, either that or simply hating!

• 2013-08-20 21:54
  • nFYv

9968. xperia Z or Ultra? #confused

• 2013-08-20 18:46
  • t7S4

Xperia Z don't support 3G over video call so you can't 3G video call from Xperia z. But you can skype for video chat

• 2013-08-20 18:41
  • K6mw

> In reply to AbbasArshad @ 2013-08-20 07:23 from KIJL - click to readyes it will be fine just let it dry out. the gauze that covers the speaker will have little water pocket left in it. give it a hour or two and itll be good!

• 2013-08-20 18:24
  • HDQk

> In reply to phasekay @ 2013-08-20 16:22 from N9@S - click to readNo volume dropping , get ur facts right ..

• 2013-08-20 16:54
  • fk%3

I just bought the Sony Xperia Z and i want to know how to make a video call to other phones???????

• 2013-08-20 16:47
  • f3Tj

very nice phone from Sony.
This doesn't lag, i won't know if its hardware a problem or something but i know the vol drops.

• 2013-08-20 16:22
  • N9@S
Total of 15359 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.