Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to harry @ 2013-10-03 12:48 from Hkqp - click to readYou are totally wrong!!! SAMSUNG is only got more sponsors than APPLE and SONY !! thats it.

• 2013-10-03 16:40
  • 3iR2

Guys Xperia Z users,
I had a good news from Xperia Blog just now. A new SMALL update is certified for Xperia Z, the firmware number is 10.3.1.A.2.74
This update is for Xperia Z(C6603) and Tablet Z. C6692 not confirm.

• 2013-10-03 16:35
  • IVKH

> In reply to GUY4999 @ 2013-10-03 12:53 from KZ8P - click to readI think there was nothing need to surprise about the charging dock is RM118, because the price of Spny product that sell in Sony Center officially is constant, except they lower down the price of a phone when a new phone is released. If you buy charging dock in below RM118 or above that, I can guarantee the charging dock is not a new, only those non-sony seller will sell their product in given you discount.

• 2013-10-03 16:33
  • IVKH

Last week my phone cracked. It must have happened while in my pocket. I went to service provider and they told me that I would have to pay for repair despite the fact that Sony boasts about how strong their phone is. They cant back it up! It wasn't even two months that I had the phone and already I'm frustrated and I have to stick with this junk for another two years.
I should have listened to my friend and got the other very famous and popular model, which offers a warranty on phone damage and water damage.

• 2013-10-03 14:47
  • rvfT

> In reply to Revolution of Z @ 2013-10-03 12:46 from IVKH - click to readThank you,i know aready,that issue i also worry 2week liao..i also want to buy 1new chrging dock..Sarawak also sell rm118,i ask already,so expensive o,1 dock sell rm118!!Other 1 make me worry is unremoval battery after few year ,battery must become bad!!

• 2013-10-03 12:53
  • KZ8P

> In reply to saurabh @ 2013-10-02 18:28 from HkqX - click to readYess ofcrs.samsung is betr than sony nd apple.

• 2013-10-03 12:48
  • Hkqp

> In reply to GUY4999 @ 2013-10-03 12:27 from KZ8P - click to readThat is the thing I had worried about 1 month. But until now, I have used charging dock, transfer data or file I use dropbox, so I won't open the charging port except I want to update my phone. :)
You should buy the charging dock, RM118 if I not mistaken.

• 2013-10-03 12:46
  • IVKH

> In reply to Revolution of Z @ 2013-10-03 11:51 from IVKH - click to readrevolution of z..I want ask u,u use this phone so many month,the charging port flash still tight or not??because i scare long time use the flash will no tight..I has might want buy the chaging dock..

• 2013-10-03 12:27
  • KZ8P

> In reply to Revolution of Z @ 2013-10-03 11:51 from IVKH - click to readI no facing that problem..I ply Gta 15min the backside near camera little hot only than.244 firmware..Battery also seens better abit than.2.44!!Camera i can comfirm more better than .244 because its pic little noise..

• 2013-10-03 12:13

Guys,
I already updated my Xperia Z from .244 to .67 already. However, I have a issue, my phone need to take about 2-3 minute to cooldown it's temperature. Is this considered as heat issue??

• 2013-10-03 11:51
  • IVKH

Finally, I installed screen protector on the top of stock one. Now SONY logo is protected :)

• 2013-10-03 11:34
  • 2G}H

> In reply to GUY7076 @ 2013-10-03 11:00 from KZ8P - click to readThank you for your replying, now I'm updating my phone. Hope it will nothing problem happen.

• 2013-10-03 11:06
  • IVKH

> In reply to Revolution of Z @ 2013-10-03 10:39 from IVKH - click to readYes..I update my phone last night..I no facing any problem only when turn off phone,it appear shutting down phone it will lag awhile later screen off,other i no find bad..The colour better abit than before..Camera has improve abit when capture at night..Battery life same with before..Less hot at backside phone when ply hard game like GTA..UI no more lag!!U can update u phone dont scare!!

• 2013-10-03 11:00

> In reply to GUY4999 @ 2013-10-03 06:37 from KZ8P - click to readBro,
The 2.67 update has rolled out on my State, Malaysia. And I'm thinking I should update or not, because there was some issues after updated to the new firmware. Now I want to ask you about is there any problem or issue happened after the update??

• 2013-10-03 10:39
  • IVKH

To disable the annoying Google Now shortcuts on the Home and Back button, go to Settings, Apps, Swipe from the right twice to go to All, scroll down to Google Search, tap it and then tap the Disable button. Tap Ok, then Ok again when it ask if you want to go back to factory version. You do not need root for this on Xperia.

Congrats, you have now reclaimed your Home and Back button, no more intrusive Google crap there.

• 2013-10-03 08:44
  • Kg{7

> In reply to saurabh @ 2013-10-02 18:28 from HkqX - click to readGo for xperiaZ...I buy 1month already,no facing heating issues..update u phone to the lastest firware and it will no hot..

• 2013-10-03 06:37
  • KZ8P

I face a problem at.267!!when it shun down phone ,the circle come out,later its will lag a while later screen close!!Anybody has this problem??Camera has improve a bit less noise when capture at night,,battery performance i think same with before.244..Less heating on the phone!!

• 2013-10-03 05:24

Still not updated yet..

C6603 in Indonesia..

Any suggestion?

• 2013-10-03 05:14
  • ij5H

downloading .67 firmware....... it's a great phone. been updated 4th time in almost 7 months. improving phone performance from the start of 4.1 to 4.2.2

• 2013-10-03 04:23
  • t7Xh

Hi, this is for those who think's that heating issues are only in XZ and this is one of the drawbacks of this Beast. Heating problem is there just because this is a QUAD CORE device and one of the slimmest device available. There is not much room for ventilation for cpu also there are heating issues in S4, ONe and all other big ones. So just chill and enjoy it's performance. And regarding battery drain there are many factors that counts for this drainage, some are apps installed, your way of using, cellular network, gps etc etc.

• 2013-10-03 00:05
  • KAju
Total of 16108 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.