Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to sidd @ 2013-07-24 08:49 from uuHq - click to readmaybe you have tight pocket. i think any phone might cracked inside your pocket.

• 2013-07-24 13:56
  • t7Xk

> In reply to pie @ 2013-07-24 09:49 from ftb} - click to readNo, you have misunderstand about Xperia Z, Z is not a Tablet, but Xperia Z Ultra is a Tablet, you can say Phablet also. That's why I decided to buy Z but not Z Ultra, because it too big for me.

• 2013-07-24 10:59
  • PIMf

> In reply to pie @ 2013-07-24 09:49 from ftb} - click to readSony xperia Z is not a tablet, Sony xperia Tablet Z..is a tablet... you genius. By the way my screen cracked too, damn confusing as for this "UBER" hardness and resistance to scratches materials.

• 2013-07-24 10:59
  • TK4D

> In reply to sidd @ 2013-07-24 08:49 from uuHq - click to readYour phone cracked is because your problem, you can take good care of your phone, please when you bought a phone, please take good care of them, don't until your phone spoil you take that as an excuse to Troll here.

• 2013-07-24 10:56
  • PIMf

plz tell me xperia Z or galaxy s3 which one is better ???

• 2013-07-24 10:48
  • KIvQ

> In reply to sidd @ 2013-07-24 08:49 from uuHq - click to readI wonder wich size of pocket was that,because Xperia Z is a tablet.

• 2013-07-24 09:49
  • ftb}

> In reply to Raki5558 @ 2013-07-23 15:05 from uu3Y - click to readz sucks. within 1 and 1/2 months screen of my cell got cracked in my pocket.

• 2013-07-24 08:49
  • uuHq

sony xperia z

• 2013-07-24 08:03
  • StNR

> In reply to Magdi @ 2013-07-23 12:00 from fvSp - click to readdepend on your purpose. if you're more particular on octa processor then your choice is s4. if elegant, water and dust proof, quality then go for xz.

• 2013-07-24 06:48
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Magdi @ 2013-07-23 12:00 from fvSp - click to readWell they both have their pros and cons but because of the Sony Xperia Z's resistance to water and dust AND it feels ALOT more expensive then the cheaply designed S4 my vote is for the Xperia Z.

• 2013-07-24 01:09
  • YHMc

in fact xperia z is the best phone on earth

• 2013-07-24 00:33
  • fsTx

> In reply to rvp @ 2013-07-23 19:54 from PF5p - click to readYes buddy, do the upgrade . It's been a fortnight that I''ve done the upgrade. No problem so far. Battery performance improved slightly, scroll down menu changed, screen shot can't be taken with power menu. No big changes I could find.

• 2013-07-23 21:49
  • upaW

> In reply to SharadM @ 2013-07-23 17:30 from vb%Y - click to readFirst off, this is Sony Xperia Z blog. Not sure why you are posting issues on the ZR on this site but I do recall people filmimg underwater with it.....Are you trolling? Actually, do not answer that as it is fairly obvious!

• 2013-07-23 21:40
  • sXN{

anyone can tell me about the new version jellybean 4.2.2??any problem?how about battery?,any issue?PLS REPLY..TQ.

• 2013-07-23 19:54
  • PF5p

XPERIA ZR Is NOT A WATERPROOF PHONE

My xperia zr got problems while in the rain..on the second day of purchase.. its NOT WATER PROOF.. i have my phone spoilt, and sony customer support says that the warranty will not be honored if water gets inside. [try talking to the sony support centre and check before buying]

dont get fooled by the advertisements. I bought my phone from croma.. and let me tell you they will not respond to you properly even the next day or on the phone.. it took me 20 minutes to get the croma guy to get a complaint number.

basically you are stuck with a 30k phone. I don't know what will happen to mine.. xperia zr sucks and so does croma for giving me a defective phone.

• 2013-07-23 17:30
  • vb%Y

I got xperia go and xperia p. For outdoor water sport I use my xperia go, believe me go does go anywhere. Does xperia z does the same? Coz right now I want to get z or zr, which one dou think is better, I'm on to mountain climbing and extreme water sport. Can anyone recommend xperia z?

• 2013-07-23 16:51
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Magdi @ 2013-07-23 12:00 from fvSp - click to readXperia Z is better

• 2013-07-23 16:05
  • fmWD

> In reply to zeroess @ 2013-07-20 19:25 from wHUE - click to readI have same.problem.with xPersia sp I don't know.why may be u should turn it off a couple minutes

• 2013-07-23 15:13
  • eeX@

Just received Sony Xperia Z yesterday. All i can say is awsum, a brilliant master piece and it stands a way ahead in the crowd.
Updated to 4.2.2 and camera quality is superb.
And now the screen is more lively than yesterday.
Now i am happy to say that "I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF XPERIA Z"

• 2013-07-23 15:05
  • uu3Y

After 4.2.2 upgrade, battery seems to have gone from bad to worse, even with the Stamina Mode on. I used to go home with 10-14% battery but now, it's empty as early as $2pm

Any idea of how we can make it better?

• 2013-07-23 14:29
  • XMJQ
Total of 14762 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.