Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

• Rating0

> In reply to Updesh @ 2013-08-06 16:20 from PAXY - click to readBut why Samsung S4 can move games to SD Card(except apps). Damn it

• 2013-08-06 16:57
  • IVJ1

> In reply to Xperia Z Pirate Crew @ 2013-08-06 12:02 from IVJ1 - click to readthis version of android do not allow u 2 move any of d apps from internal 2 external.
U can only move multimedia-oriented-files or sth. like dat frm internl 2 externl and vice-versa...

• 2013-08-06 16:20
  • PAXY

guy's can anyone know the apps name where 4 videos played on a screen at a time

• 2013-08-06 16:01
  • Hs8u
  • Rating0

> In reply to zokinet @ 2013-08-06 12:35 from SXhM - click to readSo, what is the point of buying a SD Card?
The reason that I buy a SD Card is to move / download apps to SD Card for making the phone performance become higher.
So if it lost the main function, I think I really wasting money to buy a SD Card.
But why my friend using a S4, he can move game to SD card but he can't move apps to SD Card?

• 2013-08-06 12:49
  • IVJ1

> In reply to Xperia Z Pirate Crew @ 2013-08-06 12:02 from IVJ1 - click to readHi, You can't move apps on sd card in android versions 4.1.2 or 4.2.2, only multimedia or etc...

• 2013-08-06 12:35
  • SXhM
  • Rating0

I think I'm wasting money to buy a SD Card. I have no idea about the point of SD Card, I bought it, but I can't move my apps to SD Card from Internal Storage, and also I can't directly download apps from Google Play to SD Card.

• 2013-08-06 12:33

Guys,
Finally I have bought my Micro SD Card today.
But I facing a BIG Problem, when I download some apps from Google Play, it's direct download to internal storage, I want it download into External Storage Micro SD Card directly, so what should I do?
Next, I'm trying to move my apps or games from Internal to External, but I didn't find any button like "Move to External Storage" or "Move to SD Card" in the Setting/Apps/"game", when I open the game in manage application, it only have "Clear Data", "Clear Cache", "Uninstall", but I didn't find any button that transfer the apps form Internal to External.
Guys, please help me, and also give me a solution that WITHOUT ROOTING, I dun want my phone get rooted.

• 2013-08-06 12:02
  • IVJ1

> In reply to Toddmurray.1 @ 2013-08-06 06:33 from UFLi - click to readHi Toddmurray.1,

I have the phone for 5 days and no problems at all. I'm still on 4.1.2 and waiting for my operator for update. When you hold the device in hand is little uncomfortable because of the edges. And better fill a little uncomfortable then to hold that cheap plastic galaxy s4, because when I am using a public transport everyone see in my hand because this device is looks gorgeous!!! It's up to you what you will choose :)

• 2013-08-06 10:40
  • 2G}H

I want the Xperia Z instead of the iPhone 5 however apparently the Xperia Z has WiFi issues according to some users and apparently there is also a overheating solution. And some say it is hard to hold e.g uncomfortable in your hand. Is all this true, and is it a problem for you guys out there?

• 2013-08-06 06:33
  • UFLi
  • Rating0

> In reply to JingXiang Lim @ 2013-08-05 17:36 from ibbx - click to readAnd also, some xperia z user facing a problem that their sd card was corrupted after 3 month or 2/3 week. If this really happen on my future, I really dunno how to solve it, so I decided to find you, Jiang Xiang Lim.

• 2013-08-05 17:42
  • Rating0

> In reply to JingXiang Lim @ 2013-08-05 17:36 from ibbx - click to readU gonna help me this time, I saw many post about their San Disk Ultra 32gb C10 have issue or problem, some is un-readable, some is memory has been removed unexpected. I was worry my memory card have issue also, please help me. I'm count on you.

• 2013-08-05 17:40
  • TSPp

> In reply to Xperia Z Pirate Crew @ 2013-08-05 17:21 from TSPp - click to readOf course format it with your smartphone~
Because you gonna use with it...
Go to Setting~
Then Storage and Erase...

• 2013-08-05 17:36
  • ibbx

Guys, help me please.
How to format sd card, I want to use it, so should I format it in Computer or In my Xperia Z??

• 2013-08-05 17:21
  • TSPp

> In reply to DEEP AMAN @ 2013-08-05 11:01 from rJHk - click to readit is classy outside but awful inside. Htc one does it for all

• 2013-08-05 17:11
  • Np}}

Guys,
For those who using Xperia Z that have their own SD CARD.
I need you all guys help, and I also need the answer quickly because I gonna buy SD card tomorrow.
I want to ask:
Before u insert SD card, u need to format it in computer to 32fat etc OR u can format it in your Xperia Z??
I saw someone say that you need to format it in computer,
But I saw a video, the person say insert your sd card to Xperia Z, then in the notification bar will pop out "Blank SD Card", after that the person press it, and it pop out again that call u format it, the person press "Format" , then the SD Card is ready for use(mounted)
I need you all guys answer me, which is correct, if can give me step-by-step to use SD card.
I hope u can answer me as fast as possible.

• 2013-08-05 16:20
  • TSPp

> In reply to Raki5558 @ 2013-07-23 15:05 from uu3Y - click to readU won't say if u buy this from your money . . . .hikzzzz :p

• 2013-08-05 15:57
  • P@T}

> In reply to Mimi @ 2013-08-05 14:00 from SdXI - click to readHello Mimi,

Read my big comment about the phone including battery, and about the sound quality the audio signal output from the phone is very good but the sony earphones included in the package are not good (they gives poor sound quality, and the design is terible) so I'm using my earphones from my previous phone (Lg Optimus Black) and the sound is impresive. Here is the link you can see how they looks like.

• 2013-08-05 14:26

> In reply to Oteng @ 2013-08-05 11:42 from NmVy - click to readHello Oteng,

I have this phone for 5 days and believe me it's realy awesome! And about the battery I can say that is excellent! Before I remove the phone from charger in 6:30 morning and go to school with train. My driving last half an hour and for that time in train I'm checking my facebook, mail and chating with friend’s overseas. When I get of the train I make viber call for 25 minutes. When arrive at school swtch the phone to wifi and a whole day till 2pm is on wifi.After every hour at class I'm checking my facebook, mail search on browser take some photos with friends, listening music (WALKMAN app is amazing) Little About the design(I'v black version c6603)At school my friends have any kind of phones(Samsung S2,S3,S4, Note, Note 2 Lg Optimus G, Optimus G Pro iphone 4,5... When my phone is on table looks amazing!!!) Often when I am in class I use tho phone for browsing. After school do the same in train included listening music in background while browsing. When I get home the phone is on 65% and this is average usage. All this without STAMINA mode activated! If you click to activate STAMINA mode believe me the battery will last more than 3 days! I am still on 4.1.2, on 4.2.2 is much more improvements, and I am waiting for that update from TELSTRA. I think now you know more about Xperia Z experience! :)

• 2013-08-05 14:19
  • 2G}H

Z users, please assist me, i have an S4, indeed its a very good phone, no lags no shortcomings whatsoever, but i dont feel it beautiful and premium in hand. i want to switch to Z, i am very heavy user, S4 lasts 10 hours in one charge for me. how much will Z give me in 1 charge? and second S4 muzik with headset is not a match for iphone, what about Z? does it have a clear and loud sound quality in headset? please help me in switching. thanks

• 2013-08-05 14:00
  • SdXI

where is the battery of this fone located???and can i skype with the fone???(video chats)
does it record calls???

• 2013-08-05 13:42
  • Sbcq
Total of 15008 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.