Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to AYYOB @ 2013-07-21 07:52 from p%CW - click to readConect it to pc comanion for updating it

• 2013-07-21 11:31
  • SXUV

First of all, turn off nfc, then activate stamina mode. And u will easly get 1 day with this phone. And dnt toy alot any phone. It is phone. Yeah u can surf listen music etc i so too, bu sont expect miracle at that time.

• 2013-07-21 10:12
  • Lb5f

> In reply to AYYOB @ 2013-07-21 07:52 from p%CW - click to readDid u get update #307, the one after #53 ? # Jordanian user

• 2013-07-21 08:19
  • 9J1S

when the j.b. 4.2.2 in meddil east (iraq)

• 2013-07-21 07:52
  • p%CW

I already hands on my xperia z for 3 months n very impressive with this phone..this phone built with glass n so elegance,sony just send the update build number n the display more nice n have white balance setting on display..i think only this smartphone company that give update n make ur display more beautiful..i already use galaxy note 10.1 for 10 months but until today no update version but with sony,only use 3 months n already get 4 update..sony heard customer opinion n i cant wait for sony xperia i1 honami with 20 megapixel,so wonderfull to take a picture n hope get cybershot on that phone..sony the best !!!

• 2013-07-21 07:39
  • RJhn

i will be buying xperia z this week, i am a fan of sony in fact my current phone is arc s from old sony ericsson, you guys can tell me if a non-removable battery is ok? what if it hangs up? cause i experience it with my arc s, but still i like that phone very much.

• 2013-07-21 06:17
  • v0Xd

> In reply to Charu Arora Tyagi @ 2013-07-20 21:16 from vGew - click to readi agree with you this phone is not what they promise i had problems with my sony zperia from day one

• 2013-07-21 06:15
  • NvjF

> In reply to Huzaif @ 2013-07-21 04:50 from sSGF - click to readWhy I need to get your Meaning?? Why I need to call my teacher to explain me?? Did there have any rule about "Who didn't fluent in their English gonna be die"??? Wasting my time to stop your tolling at here.

• 2013-07-21 05:04
  • IVJd

> In reply to Night of Xperia Z @ 2013-07-21 04:44 from IVJd - click to readU still dont get me ,do u?
Tell ur english teacher to explain my comments to u.And I am not a fanboy I own a Sony as well as Samsung and have to admit the low battery life of sony and regular updates on Samsung

• 2013-07-21 04:50
  • sSGF

> In reply to advice @ 2013-07-20 15:50 from fwMa - click to readY r u even replying to that night of xperia z whatever he thinks he is a gadget expert though in real world judging by his language he is just a fanboyish backward troll.My vote goes to note 2 for better reliance .

• 2013-07-21 04:45
  • sSGF

> In reply to Huzaif @ 2013-07-21 04:38 from sSGF - click to readSo???
If you like Samsung Galaxy Note 2 then dun come here to make an argument, please go to their company, at there I won't care how u boasting Note 2, because you didn't own a Xperia Z, you just such as the frog in the well, dunno anything about Xperia Z, just only close yourself at Samsung, why don't you go to their User Opinion and Review to talk and talk. Stop Trolling at here.

• 2013-07-21 04:44
  • IVJd

Looks like u r a 10th fail.tell ur teacher to correct ur mistakes before commenting.Xperia Z and note 2 r leagues apart and if u foulmouthed boy really do want to compare than compare s4 with xperia z.I wont be surprised if u r just boasting abt xperia z while owning a miro

• 2013-07-21 04:38
  • sSGF

> In reply to shine shikhar @ 2013-07-20 17:38 from U$4H - click to readOf Course Xperia Z,
In budget of course is Xperia ZL / ZR is more cheaper.
And Xperia ZR is waterproof but Z is only water resistant.
But Other thing is Xperia Z is better than ZR/ZL.
So, now is your choice, I can force you to buy Xperia Z. Think before you buy, if not you will cry over spilt milk.

• 2013-07-21 04:13
  • IVJd

> In reply to advice @ 2013-07-20 15:50 from fwMa - click to readOld Guy, do you have seen this website:
Definitely Xperia Z is better than Galaxy Note 2.
Go check this website too
There were 2 top Rating Comment
1st.SAMSUNG NOTE 2 = KIA or HYUNDAI
SONY XPERIA Z = MERCEDEZ
2nd.XpZ has better processor (look at benchmarks), better cam (obviously), Better display (ppi), and Water+dust proof and HQ Glass Body

What does Samsung have? I'm sorry bro but just a bigger battery and a stylus don't deal for me. Infact the stylus is impractical. Coming from a Nexus fan (neutral)

Dun be so cheap la old guy, I dun think we can confirm a phone good or not by using "STYLUS", Xperia Z didn't have stylus, but it still can work, still smooth to use, NOOB.
Xperia Z is using Snapdragon, what is Note 2 using??
Xperia Z is full HD, what is Note 2?? Full of "SHIT"?
Xperia Z is Glass, Note 2?? Plastic Crap
I think if Xperia Z is alive and it can talk, it will say to Note 2: "Let's go to Swim" or "Want some Drop Test"??
Extra Thing: Do you know what is LOUGH, lough is similar to lake, why u say "and now let's lough together at your joke :)"
Wow Pro Pro!!

• 2013-07-21 04:10
  • IVJd

> In reply to Charu Arora Tyagi @ 2013-07-20 21:16 from vGew - click to readYou presumably caused this damage by forcing the charger into the charging port and this would not qualify as product defect! Yes, we would all like to damage our phones accidentally and expect the manufacturer to give us a new phone but that does not always happen. Take some responsibility or stop trolling!

• 2013-07-21 00:33
  • sXB{

I bought SONY Experia Z (water proof) 3 months back and my experience was pretty ok till last Friday. I was noticing issue with the charging port and suddenly one day the pin in the port broke. I was very much sure that SONY will be providing me a solution as phone is very much under warranty. I visited the service centre and i was shocked, frustrated, bogged down by the response given by the attendant who was SONY staff. I was told that this is part of physical damage and SONY cannot fix this port and rather will replace the handset with new one and for that I will have to pay 50% of the cost of phone. I bought this phone for 38000 and in 3 months I have been asked to pay 18000 additionally. Is this the kind of after sale service SONY is providing? Today am very disappointed that I bought this phone and am left with no other option but to resort to grey market to get this issue fixed. Readers please do not buy this product or any of the Sony products. SONY authorities, am very disappointed and I am considering filing a case for compensation.
Charu Arora Tyagi

• 2013-07-20 21:16
  • vGew

i have a bit problem with xperia z that is my phone is getting warm n warmer is it normal for xperia z of it just my phone got this problem plz advice.... one more thing my NFC icon is not appear when i switch it on but the function is good only the icon is not appear on top of the phone is my phone clone or anybody have a same problem with me? plzz advise....

• 2013-07-20 19:25
  • wHUE

Hi , I m not here to make comment and argue about Samsung,Apple,HTC,and others, this page is related to ppl who look for Sony smartphone , so kindly ppl who like and love Sony they can share their views, opinions, problems and suggestions improvements,etc ,etc for Sony , others who don't like Sony they can look out for the mobile company and their product and comment on respective mobile , unnecessarily don't feel jealous wat Sony is given to world in any kind of products , every company puts efforts to give consumers best available in this world, so no one is perfect in all aspects , perfection is achieved by improvement and innovation, I kindly request don't argue with each other and make blatant ,sarcastic comments which is just blaming one another , by this we achieve nothing , so let it be healthy conversations tat can be helpful and thoughtful for consumers as well for d manufacturers, don't feed bad for wat I have said , I like every company ie Sony , HTC, Samsung, LG , Nokia, etc because they have given products by hard work and struggled day night (R&D) and other departments and also improving better possible to make consumers happy...wish them good luck

• 2013-07-20 17:58
  • t1$E

> In reply to shaq @ 2013-07-20 15:59 from vj1k - click to readZ is better in everything, yet One has audio beats that's really good but only for music
cheers

• 2013-07-20 17:51
  • fk%b

> In reply to Night of Xperia Z @ 2013-07-20 14:58 from IV@J - click to readDude
xperia z/xperia zr/xperia zl ...........which one shall I buy t tell me this

Am I doing mistake in investing in Sony??
is internal battery pose any problem, in long term???

which is the other best phone, in sane budget categoryt

• 2013-07-20 17:38
  • U$4H
Total of 14718 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.