Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to Deep B @ 2013-08-21 10:36 from utwg - click to readDude, I own the S4 GPE which I bought from the States. Playing Angry Birds on it for 10 minutes and the phone was uncomfortable to hold! Quite a lot of phones heat up it is the way the processor gets cooled down during heavy use. I don't believe this is as bad with the Xperia Z and in fact I know that to be true as I used to own the XZ. BTW, not bashing any brands simply stating fact!

• 2013-08-21 23:23
  • nFYv

> In reply to not waterproof @ 2013-08-21 13:00 from tUq} - click to readThe phone is water resistant NOT water proof! You can put it in 1 metre of water for 30 minutes but you are not supposed to go swimming with it! Duh....

• 2013-08-21 23:20
  • nFYv

> In reply to raj @ 2013-08-19 16:40 from ut26 - click to readU can connect using a MHL cable which costs around Rs 900/-, but prior to buying it.. check whether your Sony TV compatible with MHL in the below link http://www.mhltech.org/product...lay-devices/

• 2013-08-21 21:38
  • uphA

Sounds like you have water damage. any kind of condensation means that water has gone in somewhere in the device.
It is more water resistant than water proof.
The phone is really not designed for swimming lessons :/

• 2013-08-21 20:55
  • pKIJ

I have bought xperia z two days ago and I have noticed that camera has some black points, but I don't want to make trouble for this. But the thing that has been concerned infinitely was the battery life it is spending extremely fast and charging very slow, it takes about 5 hours to fill 100 %. plzzzz say something about this

• 2013-08-21 20:01
  • gC7B

Is really a good phone, I'm trying to buy a phone but I dont know if this is the best option..Please advise.,

• 2013-08-21 19:59
  • FTxd

what about speed ???

• 2013-08-21 18:31
  • JATZ

> In reply to amalking @ 2013-08-21 17:35 from srdW - click to readmoderate use 2 days .. the latest update improved the battery life indeed .. if u r looking for a stronger battery u have z ultra or better yet wait for honami..
note 2 battery is also good but that's the only advantage there ..
Cheers

• 2013-08-21 18:23
  • fk%h

> In reply to ph.some1 @ 2013-08-21 17:27 from gIC1 - click to readif u can't adjust the cam to get its best shots then it's all ur fault it's a perfect 13 mp cam with flawless HDR mood so stop spreading lies troll and go to ur plastic fake toy phones ..

• 2013-08-21 18:20
  • fk%h

is sony waterproof ?

• 2013-08-21 17:58
  • t}pQ

Sexiest phone and love all about this.... People I recommend this phone......to everyone who want dream phone.....camera is so good in sunlight and fine at night and what I can say... love it

• 2013-08-21 17:42
  • rJH6

what about the battery life, help me to buy..

• 2013-08-21 17:35
  • srdW

> In reply to sasha @ 2013-08-21 16:00 from w9Kk - click to read4s has much better camera specially in the dark.. Am one of the persons who was really disappointed with Sony's xperia z camera.. Its a great phone in all aspects except for the camera!

• 2013-08-21 17:27
  • gIC1

im an iphone4s user i was confused which phone to grab finally decided to buy the xperia z its an awesome device just wanna know how the cam is? is it better than the 4s and in the review they have said 13MP camera hardly any better than some competitors' 8MP units ,feeble speaker and Low contrast display with below-par viewing angles do i have to take it serious or just CHILL... :D

• 2013-08-21 16:00
  • w9Kk

> In reply to xperiaholic @ 2013-08-21 10:24 from JATe - click to readyeah..xperia z has a benefit if you upgrade it to 4.2.2 u can scroll to different window even it is lock..or even playing your walkman

• 2013-08-21 15:22
  • t7Xi

> In reply to nelz @ 2013-08-18 02:03 from v0Xd - click to readI enjoyed my XZ's waterproofability just this morning during our swimming session. At first i worried because some condensation formed on my front cam..after a few hours it just cleared back though w/c is great! My only problem now is that my power button seems not to work after. Till now i'm using my volume up button to go to home screen. I've done powercycle still it doesn't work. Please help how my power button could work again. Thanks!

• 2013-08-21 14:28
  • K7fF

I dropped my xperia z in water.... And camera covered with moisturisers. CAmera is not working....and loudspeakers is not working.... Bogus

• 2013-08-21 13:00
  • tUq}

> In reply to iPhone slayer47 @ 2013-08-21 10:27 from n1m5 - click to readWater resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
even though don't expect that much time may b after 10 minute it got dump.

• 2013-08-21 11:59
  • JFxN

Yesterday at my cousin's engagement i used her s4 to record the event but after video recording for almost half an hour it really got hot at the top especially the area near the camera...........so i would like to know is it normal with the phone or she has a defective piece.......someone pls could suggest me which should i go for,really confused between Z OR s4,both r available for the same price here............

• 2013-08-21 10:36
  • utwg

Its very sad....my xperia z cheated me brutally....all flaps closed and in heavy rains clicking snaps for 20min my display was filled with water....phone now dead...i assume one in hundred is not waterproof....sony u cheated and I want a new phone replaced...can someone provide me email to raise complaint....not gonna believe a waterproof phone again...

• 2013-08-21 10:27
  • n1m5
Total of 15392 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.