Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

in 4.2.2 update.... the gallery lag is horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible..... it's there a fix??? or solution ppl???? it's runs so slowly it's like a huge bug..... reply guys!

• 2013-07-09 04:35
  • fCLu

when is the 4.2.2 jellybean update gonna be available in egypt ??
anyone?

• 2013-07-09 01:27
  • fk%m

i like xz a lot bcoz its durable,unlike other brand,and that superb the sony,thers one thing i would like sony to do more,can they improve 5" with edge-to-edge display,coz the bottom side has got nothing to do..tnx

• 2013-07-08 23:54
  • wHrS

> In reply to kashif @ 2013-07-08 14:02 from 39x% - click to readit is ture my friend

• 2013-07-08 20:09
  • 2ZYC

got the notification for new update..is the new update good or not?

• 2013-07-08 20:05
  • wiTE

> In reply to crap works @ 2013-07-08 03:48 from t7XH - click to readp.s. my earlier comment was not directed at you but at the same person you were replying to. I think he is just trolling this site out of his insecurities.

• 2013-07-08 18:32
  • sXB{

p.s. @crapworks, my comment was not directed at you but at the same person you were replying to. I think he is just trolling this site out of his insecurities.

• 2013-07-08 18:31
  • sXB{

> In reply to crap works @ 2013-07-08 03:48 from t7XH - click to readPeople do post some ridiculous comments on here, oh wait, they are trolls so no surprise there! Sony copy Samsung? You will have to be crazy to even say that. And I quote, our designs were inspired by Sony.....statement by Apple in the recent court case success against Samsung...face palm troll!

• 2013-07-08 18:28
  • sXB{

> In reply to Bumblebee @ 2013-07-08 09:39 from TIEG - click to readhelpful, thank you.

• 2013-07-08 17:48
  • K57U

just updated to 4.2.2!!!! so far ok not like super wow.... experience in gallary is horrible lag....!!! am I the only one as most of them experiencing the same and camera don't know still got bad than before!!!! opinions everyone plzzzzz

• 2013-07-08 16:22
  • n1a8

The new 4.2 update is awesome. Battery life improved a lot. Made me change my mind about selling off my phone. Good work Sony!

• 2013-07-08 14:02
  • 39x%

> In reply to HarryB25 @ 2013-07-08 10:59 from sG%m - click to readi'm using 32gb shdc card..no probs at all..64 not yet to try

• 2013-07-08 12:51
  • IV8D

> In reply to Bumblebee @ 2013-07-08 09:39 from TIEG - click to readThks, it's working now.

• 2013-07-08 12:42
  • GRTA

I bought this phone and had it for two weeks. It's a awesome badass phone. I was undecided between XZ vs. HTC one and chose XZ because of a special promotion. I read lots of negative reviews about XZ prior my purchase. Having tested both phones extensively, I think the XZ has a easier UI for me than the htc one. Aside from the speakers, the XZ is as cool as the htc one in so many ways. XZ was really fabulous in performance for me until it did a sudden shut down for no reason recently. I had to do a hard reset and found out that the XZ needed a firmware update which is suppose to fix the problem of sudden shut downs. So far so good.

As long as there is no more sudden shut downs, this phone is totally badass. As for overheating, I don't have this issue yet. But I was advised that most high end quad cores phones with super sharp displays will all have overheating potential from prolonged use. I was told by Sony service that I could cool the phone down when it starts warming up by running under cool tap water quickly. Haven't needed to do so yet.

• 2013-07-08 12:38
  • TIEG

Can the device read SDHC cards? Can I purchase 64GB SDHC card for this? Please reply.

• 2013-07-08 10:59
  • sG%m

Guys, I think we don't need to care about the one who say Sony copy Samsung. Here is Sony Xperia Z, we just solve other users' problem and post our self comment about this phone, then enough.

• 2013-07-08 10:26
  • IVKf

Stop saying Samsung Copy Sony, if you want to say, please give us your evidence about what Sony have copied from Samsung. But, we all already know about Samsung Copy Sony's Water Resistant (Samsung Galaxy S4 Active).

• 2013-07-08 10:24
  • IVKf

> In reply to [deleted post]When your phone hangs or suddenly goes offline and cannot seem to get back online, you need to do a hard reset, ie,hold down power button and volume button together for twenty over seconds. It should restart the phone. Your xperia z needs to upgrade on firmware. Check the phone for software updates. Mine hanged once and I had to hard reset it and then upgrade the firmware. That should cure the hanging problem.

• 2013-07-08 09:39
  • TIEG

> In reply to new @ 2013-07-07 18:40 from tt8B - click to readHi i hax try out test units of htc one and s4 before so from my experience i can tell you that s4 and htc one heat up as well. No point changing phone and s4 retain heat for a longer time than htc one or xperia z.

• 2013-07-08 09:10
  • sR1u
Total of 14418 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.