Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

does xz has pop up video play like samsung ?

• 2013-08-13 16:32
  • 7j{R

My xz broken by me by trying charging using diy charging dock, i connect the wrong terminal and short circuit cause cannot on charger and reset at all. I crying. Now waiting warranty see it can or no

• 2013-08-13 16:27
  • tVtP

Mind xper

• 2013-08-13 16:22
  • tVtP

> In reply to rxn @ 2013-08-13 11:59 from HxfU - click to readso very true :d

• 2013-08-13 15:34
  • XNts

as i know sony xZ came with unremovable battery..so wat shud i do if the phone become unresponsive even when i press the power button? coz i cant do hard reset( restart by removing battery) just like other phones

• 2013-08-13 15:21
  • 25Eq

After reading lots of good reviews on this website, I finally decided to buy this phone for my daughter and I have now ended up using it for myself!! I just love this phone. Its by far the best smartphone in the current market. The built is beautiful, good to hold, excellent features, lightening fast processor. The battery life is really good. I had Galaxy S4 before and if I compare S4 with this phone, Xperia Z rocks. Everything is great about it. I am giving it 10/10. Go for it people. You will not regret.

• 2013-08-13 13:59
  • 95Ja

the phone is very much userfriendly. i luv it....spechless

• 2013-08-13 12:42
  • fq3N

Coping is samsung's habit now from start,

1st this copied nokia.
2nd copied iphone.
3rd copied Sony.
N now it will gonna copy HTC i bet on this :D

• 2013-08-13 11:59
  • HxfU

I got my Xperia Z a few days ago.. i must say im super happy with the phone.. its just excellent... no disappointments at all.

• 2013-08-13 11:51
  • NH}P

So far,the best but I'm waiting for the Honami to release...soooo good Xperia!!!!Anyway,I'm kind of annoyed within those who biased towards Jelly Bean 4.1..HELLO???!!!There will be NO JB 4.2 if there is no 4.1!!!! #people hate Xperia for stupid reasons...*sigh*

• 2013-08-13 10:38
  • RIES

Here is why I like Sony and hate other brands:

1st: Why I hate Nokia:
Last time I have bought a Nokia Smartphone before I buy Xperia Play, it gave me a bad impression, the game that downloadable in Nokia is bad, it didn't have angry bird, temple run etc.

2nd: Why I hate iphone:
I dunno why iphone is a hot phone that many people like, it's feature very limit, I can't download any thing from Safari(Iphone Browser), but in Xperia Z I can download song, picture from Google Chrome.

3rd:LG:
I hate LG especially LG Optimus G Pro, I also have no idea why so many people support this phone, I dunno why brand copied which brand, but do you realize LG Optimus G Pro is similar to Samsung?? I means the apps menu on the right hand-side and the shape is too similar to Samsung.

4th:Samsung:
Just like what I said, they just copied copied and copied other brands' features, and I dislike his shape etc.

Lastly
Why I love Xperia Z:
The shape, it's shape is so SEXY, a little bit curve, and straight, the home screen button is nice for me too.

The features:
Although it's features is a little bit weaker than S4, but I think it's enough for me to use. I dun think higher CPU is more faster, and better Chipset is more good for phone.

The camera:
For the camera, just open HDR and Flash, it is nice to take photo at night or any shaded place that don't have any light on it. But I hope Sony can come out a Official Honami Camera Apps or ROM that no need to root our phone and installable on my Xperia Z, then my Xperia Z camera will become perfect in 2013.

Conclusion:
I love my Xperia Z, and wish Sony will really come out a Honami Apps for Xperia Z Users.

Cheer Up, Xperia Z Users.

• 2013-08-13 09:27
  • IV@J

> In reply to Jedrin @ 2013-08-12 20:09 from thfh - click to readWell, seems you like your Xperia Z, me 2. Please dun hope Samsung came out a phone that waterproof because 2 things,
1st. Samsung had already make a phone called "Samsung Galaxy S4 Active", this phone have waterproof
2nd. If they came out a waterproof phone that means there are COPY Sony, the first Waterproof smartphone is came from Sony(if I didn't mistaken), so they have just copied, copied, copied and COPIED other brands features, that's why I dun like Samsung, and their shape is just like Rubbish bin too.

• 2013-08-13 09:11
  • IV@J

> In reply to [deleted post]you root your xperia z phone and install nepali front (how to install google it)

• 2013-08-13 08:11
  • 6ubm

All Xperia Z owners including me r very thankful for Sony
it's really the best smart phone out there so far beating all competitors making them look really tiny (which is their main size) ..
Sony is years ahead of those who copy else's ideas ..
it's called innovation .. a word many of the plastic fanboys company would never know
Cheers Xperia Z users!!

• 2013-08-13 01:53
  • fk%v

hi guyz I would like to know how to use my with sony xperia z.the phone is a good phone.

• 2013-08-12 23:50
  • NrF9

Got an Xperia Z and Samsung Galaxy S4, gave my S4 to my wife because Xperia Z is just better. I mean the best. The small difference in specs is not noticeable. Xperia Z has also an advantage because it's water proof. I use xperia Z while I'm on a pool party with my friends and it makes me the coolest guy on the party and guess what after 2 weeks, most of them dumped their phones and switched to Xperia Z.
It also has a better camera, well I love a photo with a lot of sharpness. It makes pictures a lot more real, every single detail of the photo is clear plus an underwater vanity says it all. Xperia Z looks very elegant, in my opinion it looks the best. Very slim and light and I'm loving it so much. Another thing is the scrath resistant screen and a very friendly UI.

Well, I expect Samsung will have water proof phones on their next batch of phones. AFter all, they dont have that much creativity. They just copy and copy and copy and copy, they copy to death. Just kidding (mixed with a little bit of truth).

I was a nokia user before. I just dont like nokia that much anymore, tried samsung, iphone and didnt like them also. Untill sony came and now, I'm a sony fan. Buy the best phone now :D

• 2013-08-12 20:09
  • thfh

> In reply to ismael @ 2013-08-12 04:22 from gC7b - click to readTrolls all over, hate them!

• 2013-08-12 19:29
  • sXN$

Hi friends,i bought my xz on 20th july...the phone is really awesome n i am so damn in luv wid my xz... but the oly thing i m worried abt is that my phone suddenly gets stuck n it is not responding for few mins...little later it switches on ....i dont know what really d prob is.....plz do help me out...:(

• 2013-08-12 18:10
  • ut1s

> In reply to peedee21 @ 2013-08-10 15:25 from KA5Z - click to readMy sincere advice, go tot www.akosha.com, file ur complaint.

i am having similar problem with My NOTE 2, and they plainly say water logging problem within 10 days of buying it, and asked me a cost of 16000 , WTF right, i contacted akosha week back, already they are down to 8000 repair cost which i stilll wont accept.

ot wait for 1 month after sending official mail to their CEO, and file a consumer case, and DO NOT accept phone till then, take some pictures of new offered phone first to show in court.

These are big bull shit companies having big name but they dont do any better work than huawei/fly/micromax/xolo.

all are in same boat of harrassing other people. just post them a mail either they give you a new phone or they be ready to go to consumer court. Atleast my side this threat has started working.

A piece of advice. Dr Sachit.

• 2013-08-12 16:08
  • KAbr

Hi... Guys...
I need your help.
This EID I bought my xperia z from Saudi Arabia but I'm frm Nepal. My phone doesn't suppot Nepali font(might b bcoz I bought it frm Saudi, where there is no need of Nepali font).
Guys please help me, can I install Nepali font on phone . I tried alot but I didn't find any apps or software to install it on my phone.
Guys please help, U r all from advance countries. U might have done such acts.please help or I won't ever b able 2 read Nepali language on my phone.
If any1 of u know any thing abot it, then please feel free 2 reply.

• 2013-08-12 16:03
  • PAXY
Total of 15184 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.