Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to nymboi @ 2014-07-24 19:15 from YQ@x - click to readApple has some limitations like bluetooth and small screen. So sony is better.

• 2014-07-24 21:44
  • bCqC

> In reply to Abhi @ 2014-07-24 03:55 from PT}@ - click to readHeating problem will resolve in one or 2 weeks as u will use the phone. If still exist go to ser. Cen. and make ur software reinstall from them. It hardly takes 20 mins. And problem will resolve.

• 2014-07-24 21:41
  • bCqC

Guys help me, plz give me suggestions,which phone is better apple iPhone 4s or Sony xperia z, which one shall I buy, please help me.

• 2014-07-24 19:15
  • YQ@x

Is this device battery draining fast?

• 2014-07-24 18:57
  • tZ40

speifications are junk yes i agree its not as awsome to have are far much better phones that this the only feature i enjoy is the cam pics thats

• 2014-07-24 18:42
  • fjbe

> In reply to collin78 @ 2014-07-23 07:24 from iwpK - click to readDon't blame the phone, it's great.

• 2014-07-24 16:25
  • P$ER

> In reply to collin78 @ 2014-07-23 07:24 from iwpK - click to readDon't trash a brilliant phone because you're having problems using it. Sony xperia z rocks.

• 2014-07-24 16:20
  • P$ER

> In reply to yotamdo @ 2014-07-23 20:41 from mg6b - click to readYou've got to be kidding? You're obviously a major whinger! Hopefully no one takes you seriously cos this a brilliant phone.

• 2014-07-24 16:10
  • P$ER

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-24 12:22 from PEqf - click to readI'm using this phone for more than a year. Currently running android 4.4.2.No problems at all. SONY rocks.
Cheers

• 2014-07-24 15:52
  • 2G}H

> In reply to keerthi @ 2014-07-21 13:40 from uvLg - click to readI am using xperia z around 6 month its very good looking smartphone with good feautures.But yet it has many problems like lags sometimes sound very low.I have had hands on my friends 816 looks good camera better than my xz and also sound.

• 2014-07-24 12:22
  • PEqf

dear frnds actually i buy ths phone after two days plz give me suggestion either i buy or not plz help me ,......

• 2014-07-24 10:24
  • X0FR

Hi evryone..!! I bought this phone two days back. Everything is fine but m experiencing over heating problem. My phone gets heated pretty fast even wen I am not playn games or watchn videos. Within 2-3 mins of normal net browsing or using watspp n facebook my phn gets heated highly.
Please tell me wat to do. Should I send it to sony servce center??

• 2014-07-24 03:55
  • PT}@

0/10 - Horrible customer service, sluggish performance, slow updates, fragile body, and terrible camera
Within six months, the charging port stopped open. It took me a couple of months to find the the place to fix it, and they charged me roughly $70 for fixing the phone, and it came back with a loose back cover. A month later I got water damage, but luckily, rice helped. Also, the camera isn't sharp, the screen has bad viewing angles, the performance is sluggish with the KitKat update, the body is extremely fragile, and battery life is way below average. I don't recommend purchasing any Sony phone.

• 2014-07-23 20:41
  • mg6b

Wow great phone ever.. better than 5s and s5.. sleek design and sexy.. updated to kitkat .. still no problems at all.. don't follow the haters opinion especially Samsung kids..using this phone for the past 14 months.. in love with my hero.. kudos to xperia team for making this wonderful device..

• 2014-07-23 18:31
  • 7j}X

Hi i have being using the phone for over a year and have had no problems,except my battery which gets drained very fast.But i guess it will happen to all smart phones as there are many applications on the device.so basically weather you buy the Samsung s5 or a Iphone you are bound to have the same issues.overall the phone is fantastic i would recommend this to any of my friends and family members.

• 2014-07-23 16:59
  • N9pY

why can't we play injustice on xperia z

• 2014-07-23 15:30
  • X{YU

> In reply to xperiazlover @ 2014-07-22 08:53 from Mfx1 - click to readHow did you flash the firmware? Can you give us a link from where you found it? Thanks!

• 2014-07-23 13:34
  • 9Lay

sony xperia z is the best phone ever.... i love this phone.... when m in laddakh this phone camera pictures are the best ever.. i click the pics in the pangyong lake underwater photos are also best... my xperia z fails my friends iphone 5s hahaha... my frnds hv iphone 5s nd m laughing on them because there 5s camera pics r not batter than my xperia...hehe

• 2014-07-23 09:30
  • KA2x

> In reply to collin78 @ 2014-07-23 07:24 from iwpK - click to readThis phone is one of the best. I'm using it for a year and 2 months. No problems at all. When you update to 4.4.2 you should make factory reset. That will fix all the problems. I've never experienced a signal loss on this phone. Do a factory reset.
Cheers

• 2014-07-23 08:45
  • Mfx9

how to solve the problem in fast draining of battery? im always playing so is it really normal that my battery is draining as fast as 12 hrs/1 full charge?

• 2014-07-23 07:53
  • uS}K
Total of 14413 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.