Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

Which is better phone.sony xperia z or iphone 4s 8gb?frnds pls answer me soon .its argent .im gonna choose a gud mobile

• 2014-08-25 14:07
  • fCx%

Which is better phone.sony xperia z or iphone 4s 8gb?

• 2014-08-25 14:06
  • fCx%

> In reply to King77 @ 2014-08-25 11:40 from IVDv - click to readHeyy king777 no issues..
After upgrading working more faster, smoother.. and alot of battery backup..
Really satisfied with 4.4.2 & z.....
Go for the update.....

• 2014-08-25 12:24
  • KAeP

r there any issue on the 4.4.2 kitkat update?coz i havent upgraded mine yet..should i go for it or not?

• 2014-08-25 11:40
  • IVDv

playstore was not installed on my xperia z pls help me

• 2014-08-25 11:06
  • uvVJ

> In reply to m.ahmad.mujtaba @ 2014-08-25 05:54 from ITV} - click to readIf you can't afford the new Xperia Z2 then go for this one. I'm using Xperia Z for a year and few months and I've never experienced any lag or slowdown. The phone is powerful enough to handle any game or software. The camera is good. The screen is awesome. Don't listen to people who talk about bad viewing angles. Battery life is good also it last one full day with medium usage.
Hope this will help you.
Cheers

• 2014-08-25 10:09
  • wg%D

i am planning to buy xperia z1 this week
my last cell was s4 so can any one plsss provide its better to buy z1 or go for s5

• 2014-08-25 08:05
  • X}5M

I have used Sony xperia for 2year it's a very good brand now going for the Z the screen quality is amazing because bravia natural true colour technology & good fast internet browsing performance & sony best for it's music qualities listening is unbeatable

• 2014-08-25 07:38
  • v{u%

I am planning to purchase this smart phone, however, I have not seen a good number of people using this handset therefore, I would like myself to be heard about this phone!
Please share your experience with this smart phone!
Thank you!!!

• 2014-08-25 05:54
  • ITV}

> In reply to Nody XM @ 2014-08-24 21:49 from NkvX - click to readI don't know for sure , my device's model is c6602 it showed a notification on the update center icon suggesting using pc companion to update and I did plug it to my pc .. update took like 4:30 hrs of downloading which is frustrating but I got it done and now my device runs 4.4.2 smoothly ..

• 2014-08-25 00:21
  • fk$b

> In reply to IslamHamdi @ 2014-08-24 16:17 from fk$b - click to readI'm from Egypt too.. Why did you receive it and I didn't???

• 2014-08-24 21:49
  • NkvX

im experiencing a yellow tint with the pictures captured using the front camera. Anybody with the same problem and how can i fix this? Thanks.

• 2014-08-24 19:57
  • v0qx

> In reply to Nody XM @ 2014-08-24 12:10 from fvU4 - click to readEgypt :) , Nody .

• 2014-08-24 16:17
  • fk$b

> In reply to IslamHamdi @ 2014-08-24 03:34 from fk$4 - click to readWhere are you from Islam?

• 2014-08-24 12:10
  • fvU4

GUYS! Plz comment on this so much that SONY listens to it. If HTC can hear their consumers voice why not SONY.

SONY till date has not released a FLAGSHIP DEVICE with Dual Sim Variant. Sad to know because many of us carry a Dual SIM phone and we do not have the pleasure to carry a flagship device and also many of us do not like carrying 2 phones.

HTC ONE E8 was just launched by the heavy demands of consumers from India, Russia and China. I could have shifted my gears to HTC E8 but I'm not a fan of HTC, SAMSUNG or any bla bla as I just love SONY.

Would love to see if Sony produces a flagship device with Dual Sim Variant and will be the first to purchase it:
1) IPS LCD Display (No more TFT Display)
2) Use CORNING GORILLA GLASS 3 (No more Shatter Proof)
3) Sony's G Lens 20.7 MP camera sensor and a front 5MP Selfie camera with a very high or dual flash light
4) LTE inbuilt
5) SIZE does really matters which should be very similar to SONY Xperia Z or Sony Xperia Z2a which is really good to pocket it whereas Z2 is not acceptable.
6) 2GB RAM is more than enough.
7) BOOM SOUND just like HTC or something similar to it else SONY Z2 was also up to the mark.
8) Dust and Water proof.

SONY PLEASE DO LISTEN US.

• 2014-08-24 12:01
  • utLt

Hi,
I have to begin by saying that i was completely an addict towards sony products until this kind of irresponsible service was provided for the smartphone replacement (Sony Xperia Z).I purchased a Sony Xperia Z mobile phone through snapdeal on 18-Oct-2013. The mobile phone was working like heaven for six months until a internal crack was produced in it on 22-Apr-2014.The touch capability of the phone was lost and phone became totally inoperable.I neither dropped the phone nor hit it anywhere. On investigating about the issue online , i found out that many people have suffered from the same problem. The reason for the issue was stated to be the fragile nature of the glass used in manufacturing Sony xperia z phones , to give it an very lean and sleek look.
I took the smartphone to the service center in Tambaram. They refused to service the mobile phone under warranty , saying that the "Accidental Damage Warranty" is for only six months.They said to pay a minimum of rupees 15,000 to replace the phone for a new one.

I decided to go to the Sony service centre located at Egmore for better service on 05-Jul-2014.They offered to replace the phone after delegating the Sony Head office for about two weeks, Finally they decided to replace the phone for half the price of the Sony Xperia Z (15,495 Rs) Mobile phone.
I paid the amount through DD on 18-Jul-2014. Nearly one month has surpassed and there has been no proper response from the people at the Sony service center . They are giving lame excuses like i) Phone is out of stock in warehouse , ii) No response from the Main Sony Service Center in India etc.I have been using a spare phone for about four months now believing i would get a proper response from Sony .I have waited for a proper response for nearly one month for the replacement and i haven't got any.

Sony is disappointing me with its poor service . I have decided to appeal to the consumer court if i don't get a proper response within the next week.

Only after raising the above complaint i got a proper response. So if you wanna go for Sony, beware the frustrating, tiring and irritating service quality ever

Regards,
Harish (Once a fan , now a complete hater )

• 2014-08-24 11:03
  • utYI

When?was the z 4.4.4 update recivng in india plz say some one

• 2014-08-24 08:13
  • rKMD

its a great android ever...the sound, images and everything is awesome...it is worth to own it...

• 2014-08-24 08:06
  • tueg

finally I received the 4.4.2 update today and installed it , the device runs smooth so far and I wonder what was ppl complaining about regarding this update?
thanks in advance

• 2014-08-24 03:34
  • fk$4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-23 08:01 from tE$i - click to readI own an Xperia z. Xperia z is the best fone Sony has ever released with the best of Sony in it from The camera to the material its made of glass polymide. T2 has the price bcuz of the screen size. T2 is nt well biuld and even after having a 6inc screen still it doesnt have full hd display....

• 2014-08-24 03:19
  • vG@w
Total of 14786 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.