Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

Sort by:

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-18 10:47 from tDM5 - click to readAre u using original charger???? Can u show the input and output of the charger u are using????

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-19 18:55
  • 6Pi%
  • R

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-19 06:38 from tDMs - click to readNikiDroid I live in Bangladesh. In my country maximum people are middle class. In our country ther price of Xperia Z is $500(US) or 40000/- bangladeshi taka. And with this money a middle class person can handle his/her family 2 months. Buying Xperia Z is their dream. I also come from a middle class family. So when I am going to purchase this I have to think more and more because I cannot buy it again and again like rich people. For reducing bad thinking I need this help from Public/user opinion.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-19 15:46
  • XNi$
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-19 12:17 from uRA} - click to readthanks .... how is its battery and ,,,, how is it Flaps seal.... will it lose after sometime....It is durable.... as I want to use it for 3 years... what you say ... Please other owners also give me your oppinion.... Will It good to go for 3 years....???

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-19 14:09
  • KICQ
  • R

did sony z has good camera clarity in night i take a photo in my frnd phone the clarity is too worst

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-19 11:30
  • vIf%
  • Q

I have found the long time charge problem, it is because the head of charger is EP800 model that has output 850 mA only, if the model type is EP880, it will do fast charging because it has output 1.500 mA.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-19 10:51
  • tDCt
  • U

I have found the long time charge, it is because the head of charger is EP800 model that has output 850 mA only, if the model type is EP880, it will do fast charging because it has output 1.500 mA.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-19 10:51
  • tDCt
  • U

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-18 10:47 from tDM5 - click to readI'm using my sony xperia z for one month and it takes about one hour for battery to be fully charged in addition this is a great phone as a person who was so worried about buying a good phone I guarantee this phone to everyone

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-19 10:48
  • nxuA
  • R

> In reply to Shohan Mohammad @ 2014-11-18 15:57 from XNi$ - click to readAll people are free to give opinions, bad opinions or good opinions are OK, depend on them. I use Xperia Z now almost 1 week (sorry if my post before said miss time). It is good, I love it. Like I said, I take care using it, no dropping, no throwing, no knock it, no deliberately test it with heavy water or much water. Wash it if the device is very dirty maybe OK, but for a test, I will think twice. If the Xperia Z should be brought to my region service center, it will take long time to be repaired. For rich people it's OK, his/her device is being repaired with estimated 1 month for example, he/she had bought new one as a secondary new phone when the primary phone is being service.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-19 06:38
  • tDMs
  • R

> In reply to Shohan Mohammad @ 2014-11-18 15:57 from XNi$ - click to readSo far, my experience using Xperia Z second hand that I bought more than 1 week ago is good. The phone has been used for 8 months by the first owner. I am the second owner, so far is good. Although the Xperia Z is water resistant, I won't take the risk. I just try splash water on its screen to make it clean and wipe it using tissue. It's too risk for me to try like people try in YouTube, swimming with Xperia Z, put Xperia into glass full with water. If the Xperia Z damage because of water, who want to waste money. So I take care using it.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-19 06:30
  • tDMs
  • R

guys which one is good to go.....
HTC ONE M7 or SONY XPERIA Z

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-19 04:14
  • KICQ
  • U

> In reply to roja @ 2014-11-18 16:59 from utV4 - click to readWhy???

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-18 19:00
  • XNi$
  • R

> In reply to Shohan Mohammad @ 2014-11-18 10:39 from XNi$ - click to readyou had better choosing galaxy core 2

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-18 16:59
  • utV4
  • H

How can i use my dualshock4?my Xperia z software version is 4.4.4 please help me!

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-18 16:36
  • HFdh
  • U

I have been using my sony xperia for 10 months, it have been an awesome phone for all it's specification. But since yesterday everything turned upside down. My sim card signal is not working, i made some phone calls and it turned out that it's something from the inside that is broken. But if i want to repair it, the phone will be no longer an water resistant. And also i won't be able to sell it anymore. So this is the Sony problem that

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-18 16:16
  • 3IJ3
  • U

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-18 15:20 from tDMs - click to readHow do you feel using Xperia Z??? In GSM arena opinion many person says it is best phone and many says its not... what do you think???

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-18 15:57
  • XNi$
  • U

> In reply to Shohan Mohammad @ 2014-11-18 13:41 from XNi$ - click to readAll smartphones or phones have plus and minus. I am new using Xperia Z. In my region, Sony Xperia has many lovers, but the service center is bad. Samsung is the best for service center. I took second hand Xperia Z because I would like to have and use it, I knew the servive center is bad, but I bought it without many thinks. So far I don't problem that force to bring it to service center.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-18 15:20
  • tDMs
  • R

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-18 10:49 from tDM5 - click to readMy friends says that I will face problem if I take xperia z... Is it true???

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-18 13:41
  • XNi$
  • U

I have just updated to KitKat 4.4.4 today using Sony PC Companion. Battery performamce looks better, but the question is I should notice the charging time.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-18 13:27
  • tDMs
  • U

> In reply to kiren20 @ 2014-11-18 09:34 from K1Fg - click to readNo, it doesn't. Sp far I use Sony Xperia Z, it's good from Jelly Bean 4.1.2 and till KiKat, no lag and no freeze, all fine. In KitKat 4.4.2 I found the notification bar if I pull down, the movement was rather slow.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-18 11:10
  • tDM5
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 15708 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.