Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

Is this phone hangs?? Plz answer this.. I m thinking to buy this

• 2014-08-11 09:47
  • uvfd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-08 17:10 from tE$1 - click to readif you can afford, Z,.. do it. no regrets, check the awesome specs for Z. ty

• 2014-08-11 05:36
  • TSFn

I have this for almost a year, i think its depends on the user not on the manufacturer, I can install (hardcore) legit apps and always system updated. xperia made for wireless and water resistant (proven while diving for an hour). just share!

• 2014-08-11 05:34
  • TSFn

still no kitkat for saudi arabia. :'(

• 2014-08-11 05:11
  • 7XbZ

still no kitkat for saudi arabia. :'(

• 2014-08-11 05:07
  • 7XbZ

can i update my xperia z on 4.4.4 os ?

• 2014-08-11 00:26
  • 954E

I Have Xperia Z, I brought it very recent,and i updated it 4.4.2 my question is how can i understand that it is Kitkat or not..??? pls tel me if anyone knows,
thanking u in advance...

• 2014-08-10 20:15
  • PEWa

thanking u in advance...

• 2014-08-10 20:14
  • PEWa

> In reply to bavarezul13 @ 2014-08-09 23:35 from 0Uh2 - click to readAny further updte after 4.4.2?..currently i'm using 4.3...received 4.4.2 for the past few months...but not dare to updte due to complain by mny users...so i would like to ask, in cse there are new updte cming soon..can i just skip 4.4.2 and straightly go to the new one?..

• 2014-08-10 20:01
  • tuec

Will this mobile will get 4.4.4 kitkat update or not

• 2014-08-10 18:24
  • X0By

> In reply to sampepper @ 2014-08-08 15:27 from NwWK - click to readWell said bro.After a lot of confussion i finally brought xperia t2 ultra.Main reasons was its battery i dont like charging my phone 2ice or 3ice a day.The camera is quite good sometimes it takes better photos than some of my friend Xz so i can state than camera is quite good.And obviously display looks brighter and sharper than XZ i have compared with my friends one.Only lacking is 1gb ram.Anyways if any body wants better chipset and waterproof body go for XZ.

• 2014-08-10 18:23
  • PEqf

Loved it when I got it last year but since recent updates I'm wishing I'd stayed with Nokia. These battery drain issues are winding me up. Sony sort it out. Also Facebook app hasn't worked properly since last year. I think next upgrade it's bye bye to xperia hello Lumia

• 2014-08-10 16:45
  • Bw@Z

Did anyone receive kitkat update in the middle east?Please let me know.

• 2014-08-10 14:58
  • J5kp

most cool phone ever

• 2014-08-10 10:20
  • uu5J

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-08 15:49 from tewp - click to readyes you can downgrade it.. its no so easy to do it. you are not used to doing them via software.... and once you do down grade the lowest you can go is 4.1.2 ,but it will keep telling you to upgrade. constantly. i down graded mine to 4.3 and its running great.. and i rooted the phone and deleted the non essential stuff sony added. and also delted the update software.so i dont get asked.. but can still upgrade if needed via update software on pc..

• 2014-08-10 01:15
  • 3a%Z

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-08 17:10 from tE$1 - click to readGo for Xperia Z. It's a wonderful device, it's bashed by samesung fans, but i can assure you it's a masterpiece. It has 4.4.2 and will receive 4.4.4 this month, has a wonderful display(better in my opinion than s4, if you don't care for viewing angles, still not that bad anyway). The speakers are the worst among all phones i believe but who listens music to phone's speakers? It's water-resistant, battery it's very good with 4.4.2. There are plenty of users complaining about battery life in 4.4.2, but it's not sony's fault, it's google's fault. All you have to do is disable google services or update to the last version. Still it can't compete with T2 in battery department, with it's outstanding 96hours Endurance Rating. I'd choose Xperia Z though. Good luck with your decision!

• 2014-08-09 23:35
  • 0Uh2

i have bought this phone last year, and while i was playing a game, it starts rebooting again..when i took it to sony service center they said the only thing they can do is replacement which is almost 18000 rs..
the service of sony xperia z is horrible...dont buy this

• 2014-08-09 19:10
  • sSMj

> In reply to Samir Singh @ 2014-08-08 17:23 from vbx} - click to readlol i used it in the pool so many times and no problems at all

• 2014-08-09 17:40
  • v0qG

super mobile

• 2014-08-09 17:33
  • fCx{
Total of 14655 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.