Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

once the update is released can we update using pc companion or it wil be a ota update?????? for India pls answer..

• 2015-04-28 20:11
  • XuZ{

> In reply to deep @ 2015-04-25 12:10 from uuj$ - click to readThis time not. But Sony promised it will be upgrade to lollipop in few weeks expected in may

• 2015-04-28 17:33
  • fBhp

> In reply to Merce @ 2015-04-25 13:11 from t7FY - click to readMy friend phone also dead same as urs. But he use a trick now it's working.so don't be sad and use some tricks to awake it.

• 2015-04-28 17:27
  • fBhp

> In reply to akshat gupta @ 2015-04-26 16:22 from Cb0$ - click to readDear i am using xperia z from 8 months. No problem at all. Camera is better than note 3. Althought battery life and heating problem is yet exist. Battery life with normal call use is 2 days but with most Internet used approx 1 day.
With utube use its heat a lot which working me sometimes.
Overall it's good one. I am glad with it.

• 2015-04-28 17:22
  • fBhp

i have my experiau model from 2 years, its display has gone, but i am not getting by replacing it , experia customer care is saying that this model has stopped , so we cant be able to replace. and they r giving me one option for buying any sony mobile for 20% off.. so i choose sony m2 dual and they are giving this mobile for 12700Rs. and in amazon i can buy it for 12650Rs.
i am not getting which charges they are considering and really are they giving 20% off or not...
worst response and services from sony care.... Dont buy this phone..

• 2015-04-28 15:07
  • 2Z9g

im stuck with this phone
heat problem and an unreliable battery. o stars for this
im better off buying gionee marathon m3 a tank with 5000maH battery life.
or mi 4i of xiaomi.

• 2015-04-28 13:23
  • v{U4

I have my phone for about year and a half and it's working just fine. I have no problems with my phone, I'm very happy with it. Best phone I had so far

• 2015-04-27 18:37
  • JKNP

> In reply to Equinox Hydroid @ 2015-04-23 20:10 from rt61 - click to readok. Thanx but you have any idea. when we receive these update?

• 2015-04-27 05:28
  • uu@P

I bought minbe but oh the colour and image quality is not so good at all..I dont know what's the problem,,

• 2015-04-26 22:29
  • fsr9

never buy this sony xperia... it is a worst phon.. camera was worst... overheating unsolved problem.... more expensive than any brand.... u prefer to buy Samsung or htc.... but never buy the Sony xperia...... totally worst of money with no facility... camera was the worst thing in comparison to Nokia and samsung....prefet to buy Samsung reputed company and brand with all the facility..
if u want to waste ur money then buy Sony......
thanks uuu....

• 2015-04-26 16:22
  • Cb0$

> In reply to Anon @ 2015-04-23 03:17 from m5my - click to readit has non user replaceable battery. . . just users cant the manufacturers can. . . regards

• 2015-04-26 14:13
  • KIv$

> In reply to deep @ 2015-04-25 12:10 from uuj$ - click to readyes it is lollypop upgradable

• 2015-04-26 10:31
  • 6Pii

I had my Xperia Z 7months and loving it until recently suddenly died... ( sudden death). :(
Had it repaired but its hardware issues...
I bought it online and it has no manufacturer's warranty. I am so sad, want to buy another experia but the issues on sony kept me undecided.

It's frankly the best phone i have, i can forgive all the minor issues with its Pros but what i cant forgive is it died on me and no way reviving it. (cant do force restart and no responce on pc its technically dead).

What to do? 😰

• 2015-04-25 13:11
  • t7FY

Guys anybody knows that xperia z is lollypop upgradable or not plzzz tell me guys..

• 2015-04-25 12:10
  • uuj$

> In reply to Ntecoolio @ 2015-04-24 20:44 from 0Btw - click to readFirst thanks for the reply. But i tried the procedure which u share its no use still its inaudiable

• 2015-04-25 09:51
  • uubI

lollipop c 6603 ?

• 2015-04-25 07:37
  • iwpE

> In reply to Anon @ 2015-04-23 03:17 from m5my - click to readYip you right manage to replace it with another one.
What about the charging block?

• 2015-04-25 01:03
  • NmR@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-24 13:46 from ut%U - click to readI had the same problem, but I found the solution. Copy-Paste the tune that you want for ringtone here: Internal Storage/Ringtones. Then, go to settings/sound/phone ringtone/sound picker, find your tune and set it as your phone ringtone. If you want to change your phone ringtone, you'll have to do the same steps.

• 2015-04-24 20:44
  • 0Btw

When I'll get the android lolipop for xperia Z??

• 2015-04-24 17:57
  • w4ar
Total of 16605 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.