Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

The lollipop update makes the charging slower in my Xperia Z. I got 100% for almost 3 hours..

• 2015-06-06 11:30
  • t7Sk

> In reply to Doctor @ 2015-06-05 22:28 from ithx - click to readJust updated my xoeria z to lolipop two day ago, i noticed my notifcation sound become too low,u has this problem?i also found xloud and clear phase no anymore inside setting.

• 2015-06-06 07:05
  • KZ8P

after doing lollipop update here in egypt i cam say it is charming but two issues not like that long booting time second battery seems drain fas but hoping this resolve in some days with repeated charging as some write in zony z1 update hope that no more defects to discover

• 2015-06-06 06:53
  • fXD6

Received the lollipop update in India. Battery life could have been better . so fluidic. I loved the interface

• 2015-06-06 04:51
  • rAMK

I have updated the lollipop update in my Sony Xperia Z and it is super fast and fluid. So many new features like Guest Mode, New and Smart Lockscreen, New camera app which is sound photo and much much more.. But when you turned the phone on it is slower than kitkat.. And the battery has not change a bit..

• 2015-06-06 04:43
  • t7Sk

> In reply to Shashank @ 2015-06-05 08:44 from KAIc - click to readMine is doing the same it refuses to charge fully and it's charging so slow!!!

• 2015-06-06 03:57
  • kid4

lollipop update simply rocks..improved GUI and easy to use material design... better battery standby.. smooth multitasking..

• 2015-06-05 22:52
  • YTda

Using ( Sony Xperia Z ) since January 2014. Its best phone i have ever purchased in last 7-10 years . Smooth Start & Quick touching system. Camera is also good for regular use even.

Getting Update lollipop today. I have used lollipop on Xperia Z1 also

Regarding LolliPop Update

Icon will be little bigger then Default Xperia Icons

Except Icon size issue. Rest of all things remain same.

New features & Multiuser option with Guest Mode

The guys who are facing issues after Update.

Give 3-4 Days to your Phone to Get started on New lollipop platform. Because It really make sense device detects the functions and user's usage way and believe me you,ll all get your phone settle down in few days after update.

Thumbs Up for Sony
Xperia Z & Z1 is Best from Sony!

• 2015-06-05 22:28
  • ithx

guys plz give right comments on lolipop updation...is it better to update lolipop or not

• 2015-06-05 18:12
  • sSUX

lollipop is great but battery drains extremely faster

• 2015-06-05 18:05
  • Hktf

I updated my xperia zl yesterday. I think battery is draning much faster

• 2015-06-05 17:27
  • rJ9N

Got lollipop update..but it shows require computer...cant i just update it without computer

• 2015-06-05 17:06
  • 7tx}

Lollipop is the best thing that happened to my xperia Z. So fast. So good.

• 2015-06-05 17:05
  • t7Sg

I love this phone and own it.. The designed, So stylish.. But recently just changed to SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4.. It's more than this XPERIA Z.. Geez..

• 2015-06-05 16:36
  • TC$2

> In reply to Asha007 @ 2015-06-05 15:43 from XuTe - click to readDo a backup of your contacts and whatever you want to save - i mean the data from internal storage. After you have done that, connect the phone to pc and perform a repair with pc companion. This will erase everything on your phone and hopefully solve your issue.
Make sure your phone is at least 50% charged.

• 2015-06-05 16:25
  • 0Cbs

> In reply to Alien @ 2015-06-05 12:51 from 0Cbs - click to readAnd I've always done using mobile's update centre, never using pc companion as that lead to all data loss and when I tried to back up using pc companion, it didn't happen. So.... . What can I do now buddy. ? Help

• 2015-06-05 15:43
  • XuTe

Really dull battery life, heats up(get really hot only on few minutes of use).

• 2015-06-05 15:42
  • uw3$

> In reply to Alien @ 2015-06-05 12:51 from 0Cbs - click to readI've already updated buddy and I've been doing so since my original 4.1 while buying. Can u suggest any solution now that I've already updated to Lollipop? Thanks in advance

• 2015-06-05 15:41
  • XuTe

I m from Indonesia, got notification update to lolipop yesterday. My device xperia z c6603. Base on my experiences when first update to kitkat, it has many problems. How about lolipop update? Is there better improvement? Many thanks for share lolipop update experiences.

• 2015-06-05 14:10
  • tA$7

> In reply to xperia Z Philippines @ 2015-06-05 09:00 from t7Q4 - click to readjust do a hard reset brah...

• 2015-06-05 13:59
  • w0QK
Total of 16923 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.