Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

i buy in pakistan c6602 model but it is not waterproof i buy in one hour ago and test in water jug only 5 to 10 second after test set is off and not on again i buy in qmart.pk

• 2014-04-08 18:04
  • ttLU

> In reply to Arman @ 2014-04-07 19:19 from uNVD - click to readI cannot 3G Video call with my phone. Please solve my problem

• 2014-04-08 15:24
  • u4gD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-08 11:57 from U@9M - click to readMy friend has galaxy s4, i am expecting better shots taken from s4, but to my surprise, my xperia z got better pictures. she even agreed with me, and she is envious on the picture quality taken by my z

• 2014-04-08 15:11
  • v0qG

> In reply to epimmanuel @ 2014-04-08 11:21 from NXK6 - click to readReally is it that bad?? I was planning to buy this one but now changed my mind.

• 2014-04-08 11:57
  • U@9M

The 13mp camera isn't that good. Some phones with 8MP like the Xperia SP have better shots.

• 2014-04-08 11:21
  • NXK6

xperia z or galaxy note 2? thanks

• 2014-04-08 10:00
  • v0qL

sony experia z is very fantastic md good.looking phn with all the features but one disadvantage is camera quality is not nice in night..

• 2014-04-08 09:16
  • 7wCC

Hello..
I've bought my Z last Saturday n already upgrade it to android 4.3 but the problem I'm facing now is this phone always boot/restart itself.. what should I do??? I've already go to Sony Centre and ask for some advice n they asked me to backUp my data n reset it then do the phone repair using notebook.. I've done with the repair but my phone still boot twice or thrice times a day.. My previous, ZL also got the same problem.. why?? anyone???

• 2014-04-08 08:38
  • KZ8C

this phone working is very smoth and looking nicE

• 2014-04-08 05:05
  • Hkqp

> In reply to Steven Jordan @ 2014-04-07 16:50 from 0nmj - click to readhow is the back cover going out of place?? o_o

• 2014-04-08 02:25
  • P%uV

It's great.But I think it would be great if it supported 3G video call & better sound.

• 2014-04-07 19:19
  • uNVD

Today i Got My Xperia Z, Lush Black , right now i just want to say one thing About Xperia Z .... Xperia Z is the world`s most Beautiful Cellphone ever , Good Luks , Good Luks and Good Luks :D Feeling Great with Xperia Z :D

• 2014-04-07 19:00
  • 6QKM

Too many problems.
The back cover is going out of place frequently and the device is losing its charging and its GPS due to that. Already happened to me 3 times in 6 months.
Lately the device started to enter into boot loop - after upgrading the system to 4.3. Happened twice in one month already.

• 2014-04-07 16:50
  • 0nmj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-07 06:30 from rKvx - click to readI'm not too sure about the low sound they're saying, I haven't tried receiving or calling in a crowded place yet. but from my observation, the sound is quite alright. maybe it's really not usable in a crowded place. I wouldn't say xperia Z's camera is poor. it's an alright camera. not great but not as bad as others make it out to be.

• 2014-04-07 12:00
  • wu4Z

> In reply to rusinstein @ 2014-04-07 02:48 from P%uV - click to readI've heard that Z has a low sound cause it's water proof & cannot be heard at crowded places compared to ZL, is this true? Well agreed Z has a better design than ZL also hv read a lot about Z having a poor camera.

• 2014-04-07 06:30
  • rKvx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-05 18:13 from U@9$ - click to readthey're basically the same in terms of specifications. the only difference is Xperia Z is water proof, both have 5" screen but the ZL's body is a bit smaller. other than that they're practically the same phone. I myself prefer the design of Xperia Z over ZL. I didn't care about the water proof feature as well. it will really boil down to which you actually prefer.

• 2014-04-07 02:48
  • P%uV

i'm using Sony Xperia Z since 3 months now and i can say its a perfect phone i used to have galaxy S2 but in general samsung are cheap phones always restarts and force stop also the batteries drained after may be 6 hours but with Sony Xperia Z specially if you use the very good option of Stamina mode it last long. also the camera is very good specially in day light as most of mobile phone cameras , speakers are awesome in general it's a good choice the only thing that i dislike that the Walkman application can't be sorted in folders only in artists , song titles , Etc... don't waste your money buying Z1 or any Samsung.

• 2014-04-06 17:15
  • fkqV

I am the user of z 6603 can anybody tell how to add gujrati fonts?

• 2014-04-06 03:50
  • rJwW

I just shared it here just for those who might be asking the question. The point is they do no confirm about the dragontrail and gorilla glass that was posted before and clarification for the warranty. there's nothing wrong sharing information. That's the point of this column.

• 2014-04-06 01:10
  • wu4Z
Total of 13052 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.