Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

Hi everyone.
I have purchased this phone 3 days ago.
My phone was on n i wanted to remove sim card so after removing sim card my phone restarted so is it normal? After putting sim card the phone again restarted.
We have to turn off the phone for removing n inserting sim card?
Previously i was using iphone so i am not aware of the functionality of this phone
Pls advice.

• 2014-07-19 18:47
  • fCx9

is any one purchase mobile from flipkart or amazon , how was the quality ?

• 2014-07-19 18:38
  • t}9m

No kitkat as yet for middle east?

• 2014-07-19 15:15
  • apMS

It has qualcom snapdragon processor...There must be a change in your specification

• 2014-07-19 14:32
  • ut5D

I also have a Z since a couple of weeks now, and I'd say the camera is superb. It's easily on par with SGS4's camera. LED flash is also pretty strong for low-light pictures.
I'm not a big camera person, but I'm 100% satisfied with it.
Anyone having doubts should search for camera photos taken with Z on XDA and take a look at some of the awesome pictures there.

• 2014-07-19 10:57
  • HHHH

> In reply to Tanvir @ 2014-07-16 16:04 from 2CY2 - click to readXperia Z is nice looking phone, But camera is not good.
I have updated to Android Kit Kat and its everything ok. But camera still same as before.
I brought it 28K BDT.

• 2014-07-19 10:28
  • XM}U

Will C6603 get 4.4.4 as Z1 anyone know anything about this?
I heard that 4.4.4 is a pretty solid rom without issues on the Z1.

• 2014-07-19 09:44
  • HHHH

> In reply to Ehab-Mohsin @ 2014-07-18 14:30 from rnXB - click to readThis phone has ips7 type
That mean it is under the water for 30 min
& 1 mitter deep nes

• 2014-07-19 06:59
  • 7jZh

it's a so good phone

• 2014-07-18 21:42
  • rK8Z
  • F

sony xperia Z c6603 lit updat to kitkat battry life lost ?
wath this poblam updat to woarn kitkat?

• 2014-07-18 21:07
  • s%{B

i am issa from Tanzania.
i would like to buy the phone above named sony xperia Z.
hoping to hear from you for further clarifications.

regards,
issa.

• 2014-07-18 20:40
  • f0Jt

> In reply to PS Pintu @ 2014-07-18 15:05 from PEWa - click to readAfter updating to 4.4.2 you should go to settings and make factory reset. This will fix all the problems.

Cheers

• 2014-07-18 15:41
  • 2G}H

I have Xperia Z, it's very good phone overall bt sound is not good enough....and this phone has many application so some of application not make out by me. i have suffer one problem if it solve by anyone i will be very happy the problem is that today i updated(4.4.2) my phone after updating it i can not use WiFi connection... pls help me..

• 2014-07-18 15:05
  • PEWa

> In reply to ardniban @ 2014-07-16 12:31 from ui9N - click to readHow much time does it take on kitkat from 100% battery to 10% ?

• 2014-07-18 14:43
  • 6QtR

Hy guyz, i just want some help from all. I bought this phone yesterday. The only problem i faced is its camera. In general cam is 100% perfect. But when i use it eith fladh and complete darkness it becomes blur. Anyone facing this problem? Plz tell me how can i overcome this fault. One of my fried also had xperia z. In his set there is also a cam problem .instef of bluring and whiting out his photoes with flash become bluish and without flash the result is excellent. Can u plz tell me why is it so ? Thanks in advance.

• 2014-07-18 14:39
  • 6QtR

> In reply to Shanester @ 2014-07-17 05:28 from v66x - click to readI immersed the phone totally in water and my phone works fine ... The meaning of water resistance is to resist water for a period of time ... Water proof means resist water for along time or infinity. ..stop saying fkn wrong infos .. If u dont know so dont say

• 2014-07-18 14:30
  • rnXB

> In reply to bunty @ 2014-07-17 10:24 from U{dV - click to readreally?

• 2014-07-18 14:17
  • u7YG

I'm using xperia z past 3 months, this is an excellent mobile i ever used. And all of know this is an waterproof mobile...yes ofcourse, i checked lor of times by playing with water, and sometimes I simply immersed my mobile in bucket....nothing will happen...and my mobile is perfectly alright.....

• 2014-07-18 11:19
  • rK9i

i was thinking to buy this phone,bcs i love sony,and now by the comments and opinions i found that the battery is totally useless,rhe anderoids are completely depends on battery.so ,,,,,for now and ever Ba Bye SONY.

• 2014-07-18 10:13
  • apMe
Total of 14415 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.