Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-27 14:11 from NuUQ - click to readDid you upgraded the software?

• 2015-01-27 15:29
  • PTi3

my Xperia Z is rebuilding thumbnails and my pictures are doubling automatically. how can i fix this?

• 2015-01-27 14:11
  • NuUQ

> In reply to dzomba @ 2015-01-27 01:14 from ptSn - click to readIt must be something wrong. In Windows XP and 7 the Sony PC Companion works well.

• 2015-01-27 14:05
  • tDCa

Good heavy duty device with profound experience. Look and feel is also great. Good value for money if you ask me :)

• 2015-01-27 01:14
  • PXwe

i have sony xperia z,tried to connect to pc but the pc wont recognize it, any advice?( i tryed everything)

• 2015-01-27 01:14
  • ptSn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-26 15:23 from 6Q3y - click to readNo, this Xperia Z is only single micro SIM card.

• 2015-01-26 23:38
  • tDC9

nà agood fhone ,th screm in mine is procken ,no solution
to reatch my repertory,my pictures ,my files nd document;;;; it s rabish

• 2015-01-26 19:32
  • rXNK

ls this mobile dual sim

• 2015-01-26 15:23
  • 6Q3y

> In reply to Hadi @ 2015-01-25 18:11 from Lfb$ - click to readThe screen is scratch resistant, but better apply screen protector like temper glass or Kristall Nano liquid.

• 2015-01-26 10:22
  • tDM1

> In reply to kanun @ 2015-01-24 18:41 from 2@yb - click to readIndonesia has the same too, Sony Xperia is the most devices that get got complain appear in newspaper. Most of I use mobile phones, had bought new one (or bought other second hand) before the warranty expired). The most I read who complains about Sony Xperia bad service were very long time for get repaired the device.

• 2015-01-25 20:26
  • tDCx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-23 08:03 from X}tM - click to readYes, me too. Disable Smart Connect app didn't help too, that was failure from Sony Xperia Z, couldn't be fixed. Went to Authorized Xperia Center maybe not fix this problem, even they changed the spare part in earpiece maybe not fix the problem.

• 2015-01-25 20:21
  • tDCx

• 2015-01-25 20:18
  • 6}SG

So wonderful device
Can I do without screen protector?
Does the sceen anti scratch?

• 2015-01-25 18:11
  • Lfb$

Hi guys, kindly give me a solution to increase the ring volume a bit better of this Xperia z. It makes me so disappointed bcoz I have to attend important calls from my superiors while Im outside or traveling. Pls...

• 2015-01-25 12:34
  • iK1j

In my experiences, this phone has some problems I faced, is heating while using Internet and the ringer volume is very very low. It makes me disappointed because I can't here the ring sounds white I'm in a public place or riding on a motorcycle.
The earphone hearing problems also I faced many times but not usually. Another one issue which made me very very angry is about the copying and pasting of texts. Some areas, it totally unable to copy a text word. My Samsung was perfect to help me copying texta and paste it where ever you want.
But all the other side is perfect like camera, battery backup, system speed etc. Touch screen is not that good as you kgood as you know it is not ips lcd or super amoled. But resolution is great.

• 2015-01-25 12:29
  • iK1j

> In reply to sumit @ 2015-01-24 11:11 from tUa2 - click to readInstal Flash Tool in PC then download Jelly Bean 4.3 firmware file in internet.

• 2015-01-25 03:30
  • 6}BK

Hi friends, Sony has a worst service. The Zseries mobile doesn't repaired by the service center. It has very bad policy. They literally harass you.

I had a Sony ZL mobile which stopped working just after 12 days of warranty. Sony said motherboard failure and asked me 9280 to get another old rephased peace. The service by their authorised servie centre is pathetic

• 2015-01-24 18:41
  • 2@yb

i love this hand set

• 2015-01-24 18:24
  • tUdx

For all those experiencing problems with the earpiece not working I have a fix. For some reason since the latest update Smart Connect seems to think a headset is connected. In apps go to all> Sony smart connect. Clear data and force stop then reset the phone, earpiece will now work.

• 2015-01-24 11:13
  • nFMs
Total of 16243 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.