Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

in general it's good and good price.

• 2014-11-30 10:12
  • g8KX

> In reply to Suranjith @ 2014-11-29 15:56 from PWDw - click to readIt's the same phone as all others(Sony Xperia C6603, Sony Xperia C6602, Sony Xperia Z LTE, Sony Xperia Z HSPA+) that are mentioned ,it's just under a different nick, mostly done by companies providing mobile services in order to sell their products faster .Example is you've got two mobile devices on market one is xperia Z and other is xperia Z LTE actually it's the same phone but the one of them is worth less money and they profit ....So no bugs, no nothing. We have a killer price here in my country which should be around 110 dollars with a contract which is pretty well for this kind of phone considering the specifications . Best of best .It's in the top 10 smartphones of the site . 6130 people have voted about this phone's design features and performance you won't get any other phone to be that good it's amazing. Watch where you buy it from !!!!!

• 2014-11-30 00:20
  • SHpv

Could you plz tell about a Sony Expedia Z LTE phone...
Such as errors, bugs , lags , and other problems... how is this phone?? I haven't ideas any smart phones..... please help meeeeee friends..

• 2014-11-29 15:56
  • PWDw

Could you plz tell about a Sony Expedia Z LTE phone...

• 2014-11-29 15:49
  • PWDw

Frnds pls help me...
i bought Sony Z 2 days back...
im learning one by one in tis mobile
but camera looks too noisy, can anyone tel me the reason.. whether there is any plastic sticker ll placed in camera hole?....
thanks in advance

• 2014-11-29 11:26
  • uubJ

> In reply to krjishu @ 2014-11-28 23:18 from b%2W - click to readYES, there is a way to get a new screen protector with SONY logo printed on top. You can find one from aliexpress around $10 AUD. I highly recommend you to buy a glass screen protector as well and install it on top of it. That way you'll protect the sony logo screen protector from scratches.
I'm using it this way so it does work.

Cheers

• 2014-11-29 07:13
  • 2G$T

Because Xperia Z front screen is covered by anti shatter glass, I think it's better to take care of it, don't let the screen scratches, if we remove the temper glass anti scratch, the logo of Sony may loose too. Here I copy paste from XDA:

The xperia z has a glued on anti shatter film that you can remove
and replace with any screen protector of your choice. The only
downside is that you lose the Sony logo

Yeah it's only the anti shatter film. But if you do remove it you will
loose the Sony logo. Some people find that a plus. Also some
reporting more responsive screen.

In another forum, a guy said he was part of screen technology,
which because it is thin, it would be impossible to press the Sony
logo.
He had posted a picture explaining!

• 2014-11-29 04:22
  • tDCd

> In reply to krjishu @ 2014-11-28 23:18 from b%2W - click to readI think it is impossible, read below that I copy from XDA developer:

In another forum, a guy said he was part of screen technology,
which because it is thin, it would be impossible to press the Sony
logo.
He had posted a picture explaining!

• 2014-11-29 04:14
  • tDCd

> In reply to Deadly Doc @ 2014-11-29 00:04 from mnSb - click to readI am sorry, I don't know about camera quality. My Xperia Z camera for other people opinion said that the result is bad, but for me it is OK, I don't excite for camera lover, I am just simple user for camera.

• 2014-11-29 03:54
  • tDMt

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-28 03:56 from tDMA - click to readsry . i mean that my images are blurry and very bad when im traying to picture something that is far away ....sry cuz my bad english... but can yoou help me i rly. dont know whats wrong with my camera

• 2014-11-29 00:04
  • mnSb

Due to lot of scratches I had removed the ASF (screen guard) and I lost the Sony Logo with it.. Is there a way I can get a screen guard in India with Sony logo on it.. The phone looks dumb without a name.

• 2014-11-28 23:18
  • b%2W

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-28 13:26 from 2TeA - click to readDisable all location services, you can set the touch icon on the quick settings (slide-down menu) so that you activate it only when necessary.

Than service kills battery incredibly fast.

• 2014-11-28 15:34
  • xqkD

heating problem while using my z & the battery drains too fast. Is there any solution for this? help me guys..

• 2014-11-28 13:26
  • 2TeA

So far I satisfy with Xperia Z C6602, works fast and almost no lag. The earpiece malfunction during a call is fixed by installing SoundAbout Pro and set the phone call audio to earpiece. I had updated to Jelly Bean 4.2.2.

• 2014-11-28 13:07
  • tDCX

This is the most worst phone I ever experienced in my life😠 after 1 week charger gone then I bought new one after 1 month battery start to drain very fast and took whole day to Charge even 50% heck.then I gave it to service they said no problem with battery again after 1 month I gave them then they said battery want to change so funny but I didn't believe them and gave to another team hah hahaha they said motherboard gone I spend my 1 month salary 4 ths Bullshit. Never ever buy Sony mobiles.😠😤

• 2014-11-28 12:35
  • srdx

> In reply to Deadly Doc @ 2014-11-28 00:20 from mnSb - click to readYou said that the 13MP was smooth, so is this bother you? If you don't like 13MP camera you can set it to lowest 2 MP after set the mode to manual.

• 2014-11-28 03:56
  • tDMA

I have problems with my camera too ....usualy pictures are blurry ,and poor quality...

• 2014-11-28 00:29
  • mnSb

I have problem with my camera , its 13 mp , but pictures are smoth ...im using android 4.4.4 ...can someone help pls ?

• 2014-11-28 00:20
  • mnSb

> In reply to Satpute19888 @ 2014-11-27 07:50 from rKT6 - click to readFinally, I have tested many times in *#*#7378423#*#* in service test, earphone. it gives a sound everytime I touch it to test. It is SoundAbout Pro that you suggest me. :-)
I am still in Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (flash it after I less like KitKat)
so far it is good.
Thank you so much, may God bless you!

• 2014-11-27 16:51
  • tDM9
Total of 15880 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.