Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

which is best z or z1

• 2014-04-03 18:46
  • uvQ8

I have to choose which Sony Xperia Sony Xperia L or Z? I have to choose which Sony Xperia Sony Xperia L or Z? Which one is better?

• 2014-04-03 16:47
  • uCcw

> In reply to SSC431996 @ 2014-03-31 10:12 from ut01 - click to readeven this three phone are nt the best phone, bt among these three, go for XZ

• 2014-04-03 15:40
  • IVTu

its really awsome. and who said that the camera quality is poor.. i m using it from last 6 months.
so dont believe in messy and unreliable comments .. use it once and then purchase it.
best features are sleek body,v.gud battery backup,amazing sound quality,very nice camera,and full hd video recording and play feature..
i will give it 5 stars..

• 2014-04-03 13:06
  • KhvB

Thank you all for your opinions and answering my post! Helped me a lot to decide! :D :)

• 2014-04-03 10:52
  • U2hd

I was interested in buying this phone but after reading negative reviews about it's poor camera & low sound i'm in a set back.

• 2014-04-03 09:29
  • rKJc

mine manufactured 14w05 AAK..AAK stand for what??..please rply..

• 2014-04-03 07:17
  • KZ8y

mine manufactured 14W05 AAK..what does mean AAK ?..not AAC..pleaseeeeeeee replay

• 2014-04-03 07:14
  • KZ8y

I have heard that xz heats easily but a reviewer said that you don't have to worry about it, I also heard that screen cracks easily, should I buy this or the Galaxy Core.? Also is this laggy when you play heavy games? Please reply & post more info bout this phone if you are already a year user of this phone

• 2014-04-03 05:41
  • tCQK

> In reply to Garfield Quek @ 2014-04-03 04:44 from tVjn - click to readNope.
I'm using this phone for more than 6 months and I've never experienced any kind of slowdown.

Cheers

• 2014-04-03 05:33
  • Mf5j

> In reply to Abid @ 2014-04-02 22:28 from 2CY2 - click to readso much mixed reviews about this phone. I for one love it. audio output when using good headset or headphones is excellent, very clear, but it's loudspeaker is not very good. camera is decent, good enough for well lit environment but it's not great for a 13mp camera. the phone can support up to 64gb memory card, I don't see the confusion there? screen is really good, UI is very smooth. overall a really good smartphone.

the only thing that's bothering me is the anti-shatter film, it gets hairline scratches way too easy. so i plan on getting a tempered glass protector for it. the phone package comes with a couple of screen protectors but I didn't bother using it since it'll get scratched very easily as well. so for me, that's the only con I have with the phone. the fact that we still have to buy a good screen protector considering the price that we pay for this phone.

• 2014-04-03 04:47
  • XMV{

will this phone lag????

• 2014-04-03 04:44
  • tVjn

Can anyone please tell me about the audio quality, camera , durability & about expandable memory card (32/64) of this phone really confused about these issues...& users please tell me about the pros and cons of this phone..is it reallt worth buying??
thanks in advance...

• 2014-04-02 22:28
  • 2CY2

I have just bought the Sony Z Its really lovely in every way .the camera is great > !! I cant find the calculator ? so help please ..

• 2014-04-02 20:41
  • 3aAS

Helo again sony xz users..need some info here..i upgrded my os to 4.3 jellybean..and there are no option "move to sd" for 3rd party app such as games and etc..is it normal..?..if i'm not mistaken..jb 4.2.2 got this type of option..please share info with me.

• 2014-04-02 18:19
  • KZ8M

> In reply to SHRIKANT PANCHAL @ 2014-04-01 09:16 from vbS1 - click to readsame issue here dude.. :(

• 2014-04-02 17:23
  • tA{b

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-02 14:24 from S1NH - click to readhow can you tell 3 yrs this phone is old 1 year, pls dont speak if you dont know real informations

• 2014-04-02 16:08
  • SggR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-01 19:43 from 0575 - click to readive been using my xperia Z for 3 yrs but still working properly...maybe its depeds on the user only...

• 2014-04-02 14:24
  • S1NH

Don't worry you have found another person who had the same problem
never buy costly sony items they are so soft and break easily.Once if the touch of the xperia z breaks you should pay a sum of 20,000.
Never ever buy a costlier sony product unless you are a $$$$$$$$$$.Guess you know........

• 2014-04-02 09:15
  • t}fi
Total of 13031 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.