Sony Xperia Z - user opinions and reviews

Sony

Yah Bud just upgrade it brings no harm and also it ll make your phone run smoothly and other advantage is that if u buy other gadgets like android wear or upcoming smart TV yua phone ll be useful to those gadgets. The other thing about new os is like buying new phone so yu won't get tired of your device, its like doing renovation which is always better.

• 2014-12-28 13:09
  • fuZQ

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-12-25 15:28 from tDCd - click to readthanks friend ... I am also considering to buy LG G2.It is about 60 to 70 USD expensive than XPERIA Z.Personally I like XPERIA Z's design and SONY UI more than LG G2 and OPTIMUS UI.on the other hand specs wise LG G2 is far superior than XPERIA Z. so what you say bro? I am not heavey gamer but watch movies alot and listen tons of music via HEADPHONES....so what is your advice for me....Mate.

• 2014-12-27 21:49
  • uZaR

had problem with my unit today. Can't internet on mobile data on 3G or LTE. How can i resolve the problem?

• 2014-12-27 17:29
  • Kg{g

Be careful regarding the IP57 rating.
You cannot rely on this feature. If water gets into your phone the warranty is void.
(This happened to me whilst my phone was in my pocket during a rain storm. The phone had fairly new seals.)

• 2014-12-27 16:47
  • Y}S@
  • F

Z is single sim only

• 2014-12-27 02:34
  • PSdi

> In reply to SK @ 2014-12-26 10:38 from wdNt - click to readYes, in Indonesia too, the service center is very poor. If you take your phone to it to repair / flash software, it can take for 2 weeks, for hardware replacement, it can take for more than 2 months.

• 2014-12-27 01:13
  • tDMY

> In reply to Mahmoud @ 2014-12-24 20:15 from fqcR - click to readKitKat ues, my Xperia Z is KitKat 4.4.4 now. For Lollipop we should wait till 2015.

• 2014-12-27 01:11
  • tDMY

> In reply to riyaz @ 2014-12-26 14:39 from 7tUm - click to readNo, it is single micro SIM card available only.

• 2014-12-27 01:09
  • tDMY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-22 20:24 from n9AE - click to readHow's the battery life? Is it actually good?

• 2014-12-26 22:08
  • akL9

The Z is very good phone,
I cracked little glossy part at top side because my bad and the Z still working without problem,
I also make little scratch at downside under the microphone but it's only make the phone is not very beautiful,
I LOVE my Z and I WILL use it until the Z is dead by using time.

• 2014-12-26 18:38
  • tA$7

i wanna buy dis phone...is this phone contain dual sim..?? plzz reply

• 2014-12-26 14:39
  • 7tUm

> In reply to AbiPandu @ 2014-12-18 10:02 from rvx} - click to readgo to file commander, internal storage, pictures, screenshots. youll find the needful there. :)

• 2014-12-26 11:20
  • u1yY

People from Sony Company do not bother about customer complaints. After sales services are pathetic at sony

• 2014-12-26 10:38
  • wdNt

> In reply to dr.yasir @ 2014-12-24 13:35 from uuaN - click to readFor camera not sure, I am simple use of camera of mobile phone. Performance, I would like to choose Xperia Z, it has 2 GB RAM better than T2 Ultra.

• 2014-12-25 15:31
  • tDCd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-24 17:41 from uZaT - click to readBattery is good enough, but I am heavy user in internet and receive email notifications, so I should charge my phone twice a day. Loud speaker is good too, I seldom use loudspeaker. While for flaps, I can't say much, it will depend on the use I guess. My phone's microSD flap is still tight, SIM card flap is still very tight, headphone is little tight compared charging port tight, I don't use headphone (bought second hand without headset, although say that it is new phone, I am rare headset user of mobile phone).

• 2014-12-25 15:28
  • tDCd

beautiful and slim.wow....

• 2014-12-25 14:09
  • iwpx
  • ANANT PRAKASH MISHRA
  • Rating0

an excellent smart phone for overall usage. i think
this product is value for money. i would strongly
recommend it to my friends. it has highly impressed
me and icreased my faith on sony.
an excellent buy.
quality of camera is outstanding.

• 2014-12-25 05:44
  • utvx

Does its android upgradable to Kitkat and Lollipop? Thanks

• 2014-12-24 20:15
  • fqcR

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-12-24 13:27 from tDCa - click to readThanks, How is the battery of Xperia Z , loud speaker volume and how is the durability of flaps covering USB Port and HEADPHONE jack..as both are used frequently.thanks in anticipation

• 2014-12-24 17:41
  • uZaT

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-12-24 13:27 from tDCa - click to readhow od the batteru of xperia z?

• 2014-12-24 17:19
  • uZaT
Total of 16074 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z.