Sony Xperia Z1 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

Z1 or LG G2?Pls help!

• 2014-10-01 12:36
  • d%}q

Dont buy this phone cause vey expensive.The screen quality very blur.Camera is bullshit not clear.
Please dont buy.

• 2014-10-01 10:50
  • ib6r

Worst mobile....bought this tear only but gave fir service three times that is nearly four months...Sony service is also worst....they used my mobile more days than me....worst worst worst service

• 2014-10-01 07:30
  • U@3C

> In reply to abrar @ 2014-09-28 17:02 from Xu@A - click to readThanks for dropping your comment :)
It's ok to update again by myself? Or I need to go to store for it?

• 2014-09-30 18:28
  • 7XY6

I've owned this phone for about a year now and was initially thrilled with it. but after about 5 months the honeymoon was over and I now see its limitations. The camera is great but most photos are grainier than lower mp cameras. For a waterproof phone it sure doesn't like to get its screen wet, the phone throws a fit when there is anything on the screen, it'll either open and close apps or try and send a message or email of jibberish to your contacts. It's GPS is not as good as my Galaxy S3, and the loudspeaker is not loud at all. I wanted to like this phone but I fear I'll be going back to a Samsung in a few months.

• 2014-09-29 22:49
  • UFIQ

Z3 is no upgrade, as same looks ad spex, camera same small face lifts, Rest as such. No need to change, it's giving good service uptodate.

• 2014-09-29 09:20
  • ITVx

> In reply to Unnamedd @ 2014-09-25 13:30 from 7Xdv - click to readFactory data reset then it will remove the virus

• 2014-09-28 17:02
  • Xu@A

i really luv da xperia z1.

• 2014-09-28 12:08
  • IaHd

Some heating issues due to heavy duty apps or games (ie. Plants vs Zombies 2), otherwise excellent with less problems than my last iPhony. I deal with heat through either a temp control app and/or leaving my Z1 in icecube tray for 10 mins after 30 mins of gameplay. Freezer is set at -5 deg Celsius and no problem for the phone.

• 2014-09-28 05:38
  • bGAP

> In reply to Z Fance @ 2014-09-26 11:15 from sSQN - click to readBut I know to use other brands?! Sorry but I disagree with you.

• 2014-09-28 01:59
  • nCBa

I think front camera with 1920 x 1080 would be 2.1 mpx mecouse 1920x1080=2.07 mpx ~2.1mpx

• 2014-09-28 00:43
  • 0FSv

> In reply to sammyp24 @ 2014-09-26 21:14 from 3JnV - click to readSame here loved the phone first day i got it but its falling apart :(

• 2014-09-27 20:31
  • H5Kf

When I first got this phone i loved it, but had it 11 months now and it's not doing too good. Firstly the ring around the home button fell off, then the speaker mesh/grill fell off,meaning it's not water proof anymore. Sony also put an antishatter film on the front and back of this device and they both started peeling away after 8 or 9 months, so much so that I eventually pulled them off, since then my screen is not how it should be it has a mind of its own sometimes.

It's fast, good looking and nice to use. But i expect a better built phone for the money, I have not abused the phone but it is now not nice to use, plus according to sony i have voided the warranty if I did want to try and get the issues fixed because I've pulled the antishatter film off. I Might get the note 4 or wait for the next htc flagship, sad but this has put me off sony now!

• 2014-09-26 21:14
  • 3JnV

Hahahahahahaha good idea....

• 2014-09-26 17:08
  • KIIx

> In reply to nickysor @ 2014-09-23 21:11 from 0Unp - click to readYour phone not bad, but you because you don know how to use ur phone. . ..

• 2014-09-26 11:15
  • sSQN

> In reply to mj @ 2014-09-25 19:00 from vbPh - click to readover heating doesn't look like a hell of a problem for z1 ... as you know this is water resistant dip it in a cold water for maximum 29 minutes ....you a sorted lad

• 2014-09-26 07:38
  • KIBs

Is there any heating problem and any auto closing of apps due to heating

• 2014-09-25 19:00
  • vbPh

It's been 3 months since I got this phone and I can say this is one of the best phone out there in market and worth every single penny.
When it comes to performance it's superb, and it's heat up a little bit after 2 to 3 hours playing dead trigger 2 and decreasing the battery about 30 to 35% only with 50% screen brightness.
The vessel is gorgeous and the Ui is simple but very elegant looking and users friendly.
The camera is quality is great but I encountered once the camera is stop responding but after I restarted the phone its start working again.
Overall this phone is worth the pricetag and planning to upgrade to z3 when it's out.
Horayy......

• 2014-09-25 17:42
  • t7XH

> In reply to s.m.sangwikar @ 2014-09-25 14:05 from tt1w - click to readi want to buy it..

• 2014-09-25 15:25
  • TKb@

I have purchased Sony Xperia Z1 recently and totally dissatisfied for its overall performance.I am looking for some customer and would like to sell it offat the earliest.

• 2014-09-25 14:05
  • tt1w
Total of 5421 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z1.