Sony Xperia Z1 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to aouimeur yacine @ 2014-11-23 12:49 from rp$k - click to readif you want to xperia z1 then you take my xperia z1, it is just old one and half month. it is a good phone, camera is ultimate, or one thing it is waterproof.
now i want to purchase z3

• 2014-11-24 12:25
  • tYVx

> In reply to sam raje @ 2014-11-24 11:08 from w43M - click to readyes it is of course check out the specs

• 2014-11-24 11:11
  • rp$1

is this z1 is 4g supportable phone

• 2014-11-24 11:08
  • w43M

hi guys if you are a sony xperia z1 user please advice to buy this phone or not and why because i am going to buy it

• 2014-11-23 12:49
  • rp$k

Yeah whatever we want on a mobile everything it has use once this mobile then change any high end flagship bar and you know now Sony z1 is better than everything so I am lucky because I have z1.

• 2014-11-23 07:46
  • 6uf%

> In reply to moh has @ 2014-11-22 16:17 from fXx2 - click to readnote 3, 3gb ram and better battery

• 2014-11-23 00:16
  • X1iI

When I use this z1 phone so I found a problem that it is very hot so plz suggestions me... I What do??

• 2014-11-22 20:37

Z1 or note 3?
Ur advice

• 2014-11-22 16:08
  • fXx2

When I use it's camera I found a problem that camera not available so pls give me a suggestion what I do plsss guy's I am very disappointed for this.

• 2014-11-22 16:03
  • 7j$4
  • wherever i may roam
  • Rating0

I bought the Z1 2 months ago. I love the camera, I have posted a few pics on facebook and they look like they have been taken with a DSLR! The battery life is OK. The screen is good too, there are some serious issues though.

As mentioned already there are sensitivity issues and the keyboard goes absolutely crazy and cannot be used in sunshine.

I really don't like the quality of the sound of the walkman. Have tried a few different sets of headsets already, and have uploaded lossless FLAC files. The sound quality is OK, but not as good as in the Sony Mp3 player that I have owned or an Ipod.

There are issues when trying to transfer files to the SD card if the files are more than 500 mb. The transfer just stops!

The Anti Shatter Film has already a few minor but visible scratches. :(

Also it seems the frame has started to bend (a little):( I googled it and it seems other users have experienced this too. I wear it mostly in my jacket pockets and it is impossible that I have bent it.

I choose this phone because of the positive reviews here and it was a good deal, but I am not convinced I have made the right choice.

Hope the phone will work for at least two more years though, cannot afford to change headsets often!

• 2014-11-22 14:50
  • SHpv

Should I get the xperia z1 or xperia z ultra?

• 2014-11-22 01:28
  • Nqu}

has anyone tried a custom rom on the handset..(Rooted the phone)...my phone lags, restarts automatically...can anyone comment if they have sucessfully rooted this phone, with a good rom..thanks in advance..

• 2014-11-21 16:18
  • XNtq

I got this phone nearly half year,it good and real water proof,but i hate the speaker,now so clear-_-

• 2014-11-21 04:36
  • YTSQ

> In reply to Asyraf777 @ 2014-11-19 12:26 from tVqh - click to readYes i do experience touch sensitivity issue. Not in games but using the keypad also. It is as though the screen went off calibration

• 2014-11-20 16:44
  • ibjT

> In reply to Gozy @ 2014-11-20 06:34 from 9xaC - click to readmr.gozy first u have to charge 8hrs.. then after 10-20 times u have to put charging only, after the battery got drained.... thereafter the battery should be standard..
then u have to charging 1-2 hrs daily,, the battery backup will be good after u follow these procedures..

• 2014-11-20 16:41
  • bCHA

Hi Guys,i just got this phone 2 days ago and its amazing!.The Display are so detailed.watching movies are like watching it on the cinema.The only problem is the charging time for the device.It took me almost 4hr to get it full.thats all

• 2014-11-20 06:34
  • 9xaC

Does anyone experiencing touch sensitivity issues?its so annoying when playing games..almost unplayable..im so dissappointed with sony..

• 2014-11-19 12:26
  • tVqh

hy guys. i have been using z1 over one year, from last month it demands some security passward to operate the phone,which i never set in the past. i couldnt even receive any phone calls. plzzzzzzzzz help.

• 2014-11-18 02:18
  • 2@1D
Total of 5658 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z1.